• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Pirate's Slaves Ch. 03

The Pirate's Slaves Ch. 03

John had now been dancing for a year, he was used to being naked most of the time, sometimes it was just pole dancing, sometimes stripping, and sometimes he had to give private shows, tonight as he was led up he was told it was a private show for an important member of the club.

They blindfolded him, they did sometimes and he had to dance without seeing the member. Edward Jameson looked interestedly at John as he danced around the pole, Knew it, knew he'd make an excellent slave, definitely worth the money I'm paying for him. They removed the blindfold as soon as he finished the dance, John stared horrified at Edward, the owner of the cruise company that had employed him to captain the Morning Star. Edward slapped him hard and ordered him whipped for his insolence.

"Once you have whipped him bring him back here to be put on the frame for my enjoyment."

"No!! Please!! Anything but that."

"Shut your mouth, slave, who said you could talk, only free men get to talk to the guests here."

The guard said as he dragged John to the whipping room, in the room John was chained spread out over an A-Frame, guests laughed and clapped as the guard took the tawse to John's rear and back for an hour, then the back of John's legs for another hour. Each guest in the room pissed over him once the beating was over rubbing their urine into his back John moaned with the pain of it as the ammonia mingled with his blood. The guard now led John back to Edward's room, Edward ran a hand over the wounds then caressed him between the legs.

"Put him on the frame."

No relieve for him there. John cried and struggled as they fastened him in the frame and placed the wand and phallic pole in him they switched them on.

"Tomorrow, have Master Kim start him on his real training, I want him to know no mercy. Have him learn to race at full speed as a pony carrying the heaviest weights possible. Then in a year when you deliver him to me I want him crated in ice both inside and out. His belly must be full of water and his stem corked I don't want any leakage, I want him so desperate to pee that he won't mind whose around to watch him piss. Oh, add that sod James as well, I'll teach him to insult me. You didn't know then that as union rep James tried to blacken my good name, did you?"

John shook his head as he shrieked his torment for Edward and his guests.

"Have James on the frame tomorrow while this thing starts training."

That night John and James were taken from the quarters for striptease slaves to the pony stables. Guards there forced their feet into thigh-high boots the difference being that the boots forced them to remain on tiptoes balanced on a platform in the shape of a pony's hoof, a harness went onto them that was so tight their breath came in panting gasps, now bridles with bit gags, the gags had holes in them for feeding tubes and would also prevent them from biting should their masters want to take their mouths or use them as toilets. Finally they were deemed ready and put into a double stall.

"Horses sleep standing up, so do you!"

A crop was taken to their bums, they shrieked their terror.

"Soon you will have an operation to alter your voice box so that you can only make pony noises."

John and James registered the horror at the thought of that being true. They were woken shrieking their pain as whips landed on their backs.

"You must be the new ponies.

The guards said as they dumped oat mash into the mangers and made them bend to lap it up.

"Do not use your hands, horse do not neither do you."

While they were bent over eating the guards thrust the tails up into their rear-holes, they shrieked as the guards switched them on.

"Orders are orders and your owner wants you to suffer at all times, especially you, Bum-Merchant."

As she said this she was caressing James rear feeling his butt cheeks jump in time to the shocks.

John could understand why Edward wanted to torture James but why did he have to suffer with him, she read John's face and understood his anger.

"Dear, dear," she said caressing John's butt. Master Edward wants you to suffer for his enjoyment, not for anything you've done to him."

The guards poured water into their mangers.

"Now, lap it up all of it, I want to see a clean manger."

They had no choice they obeyed, by the time the manger was empty and clean their bellies were pronounced full of the water and food. John stared down at his stem as the guards fastened a chastity device to it then put the cap on. "You get to piss when we say not before."

James was dealt with similarly. Next saddles on their back fastened extra tight, the stirrups though were separate and these clipped to their nipple rings. They were led out to be mounted, John stared horrified at their jockeys, both female, they had to weigh over two hundred pounds easily. The two jockeys didn't waste any time but mounted, drawing squeals of pain from the slaves beneath them.

"Shut up, squawking, slaves, we don't want to hear you," their crops landed on their butts over and over again. "Now, move it, run, sluts!"

Both of them started out struggling to run under the weight of their jockey.

"Get your knees up high and keep them high. You're going to have to get faster than this sluts." John and James sobbed their distress as the water sloshed round inside them made it uncomfortable. This was kept up all day, until finally the jockeys dismounted at the stable.

"What did we tell you about us not wanting to listen you squawking," they tethered them outside and took the crops to their butts. "Now, here's something to squawk about, scream now, sluts," they screamed in terror of the crop as for over an hour they suffered the pain.

They heard the applause and saw that Master Kim was watching them, he reached out and turned a dial first on James' tail and then on John's, they screamed louder.

"Master Edward wants your pain at the point before death, Bum-Merchant and because we have made you a matched pair so must your pain be the same, Suck-Face. Now you understand, those are your slave names you will answer to them at all times, or suffer more severe beatings."

After the beatings the grooms led them not to their stall but to the vets, the doctor laughed seeing them standing there trembling with the shocks of their tails. He switched James tail off and had the grooms chain him down to the table, making sure that his head too was unable move. He cut into James's larynx quickly making the necessary adjustments, he switched the tail back on, now all that came out of James' were terrified neighs and whinnies.

"This idiot should have kept his mouth shut or at least not insulted the wrong man."

The guards now placed John on the table, chained down in the same manner as James, he went through the same procedure, both sobbed bitterly as they were led back to their stall their tails once again working their insidious ways inside them. Their hands were now fastened into mitts that attached to a stiff leather sheath which the guards wrapped round their stems and fastened tightly, John and James desperately tried to move their hands.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you? If you come without permission, you'll get the beating to end all beating." Both sobbed as the guards dumped oat mash into the mangers.

"Eat! Lap it up!"

They bent forward and started to lick up the mash.

"You know of course that this is all you'll ever get to eat! You don't see real ponies eating anything over than grass and oats do you? Tomorrow is a rest day for ponies, including you, of course your tails will stay switched on, but you won't be fed you'll go out to the field with the others and will have to eat grass. Did you see the moat around this area, it's there to keep the snakes and other dangerous animals getting to our prized human ponies and bulls. Yes the bulls and cows are trained to give milk at all times, they live out in the field permanently except for milking time. Don't think you can drink from their udders, they won't have anything to do with you, unless they want to suffer a beating. I think when I leave tonight I'll have one of the ice creams made from their milk, even bull milt makes a good drink."

Guards led them to the field the next day, guests watched laughing at them as linked together they had to crawl around on their knees bending to eat the grass.

"Don't they look darling, eating together like that!" one guest said as she caressed John's butt feeling the tremour of the shocks going up into him, she made him squeal in terror as she produced a wand and touched it to his balls, then she touched it to James' balls holding it there longer, as he bucked against the pain.

Throughout the day more and more guests came to watch and torment them with the wands. Until that night they were back in their stall, relieved to have only their tails giving them shocks. The guards replaced the tails with new ones, this would happen they were told every three days and there was a ready supply their owner had sent a whole crate of them to make sure that the year was spent in constant and irremediable pain.

Over the next six weeks they learned to run and run at a sprint carrying their jockeys. Next came the trotting gig learning how to pull that at the sprint with their jockeys weight added to it, whips were used often and rest days were still painful as guests tormented them as they ate the grass. Some guests would kick them between the legs or have them kneel up while their breasts were whipped.

Master Kim came to see them once they were running at what the guards felt was a reasonable speed.

"Have their stems milked, also see if you can get milk from their breasts, I want to see them giving milk if possible from breast and stem while they race. Woe betide you if you come at any other time. They race tomorrow and they had better win."

John found himself wondering again why he had been singled out by Edward for this treatment alongside James. The guards took them to have some additional procedure done to their tongues, each man had his tongue held out while an eyelet was inserted into their tongue, then a chain was attached between their nipples keeping their breasts tightly together a chain was attached to the middle of that chain and up to the eyelet in their tongue.

"No food tomorrow, race day," the guards left them to stare despondently at their mangers, disgruntled as to why no food, as their training runs hadn't prevented them feeding them before.

John and James were led sobbing their anguish to the paddock, guests lined the rail to watch them laughing as their jockeys mounted them drawing squeals of anguish as they put all their weight on the stirrups dangling from their tits. John felt disgruntled to see that their opponents all eight of them had slim jockeys, they were whipped into line by their jockeys, with mutterings of what would happen if they didn't win or at least one wins the other must come at least second.

The starter raised the barrier and they were whipped into a dead run, their jockeys yelling at them to run faster and raining blows of their crops down on their hides.They ran lap after lap, John wondered when it would finish he could hear the others behind him then came the twentieth lap and a furious whipping started him sprinting to cross the line first, his jockey reined him and turned him to see James cross second, he'd hoped James would finish last it would serve him right, he was the reason that John had to suffer like this.

John looked down his body he was liberally splattered with dirt and cum he knew he'd cum several times. He watched as the other ponies were lined up and bent over A-Frames, their jockeys taking their whips to their butts calling them all the names under the sun. Then John and James had their stems freed from their mitts and they were forced to take the third and fourth pony, next the rest of the ponies were made to stand legs astride as the doctor severed their balls from them.

"All they're good for now are draught ponies."

John turned his head to see Master Edward and Master Kim, Master Edward ran a hand over John's heaving flanks.

"Good, have them thoroughly cleaned out," John knew what this meant they'd done this to them at least once a month throughout the year. Their jockeys led them back to their stall, each was made to bend over, their tails removed the only time they had relieve from the pain, then nozzles were inserted into them fastened into place the girls pumped warm soapy water up into them until their bellies bulged out, nozzles also went down their throats warm soapy water pumped into them that way too. Next came something that had never happened nozzles up into the slit of their stem and warm soapy water pumped up into their bladder. The cap put on their chastity device and the sheath once more wrapped tightly round their stem.

"You stay like that all night, then we rinse you out and the next day you get shipped out to Master Edward, his family will be wanting to watch you suffer for all of them. Master Edward has trained his family to believe that owning slaves is right no matter what others think. Who do you think sent us to Master Kim for training, we were slim then but he had Master Kim fatten us up and use growth hormone to bulk up our muscles."

The girls gagged them, and then laughed and left them to suffer as the soapy water irritated their insides. The next morning they had to stand as the grooms removed the gag and, tail and uncapped their stems, and allowed them to get it out of them, then they flushed them out with fresh clean water, They filled their rears with ice and replaced their tails, both squealed their despair at having the tails put back, neither wanted to suffer. The grooms led them to two wooden crates full of ice. laying them in there gagged and bound the crates were lowered into the cargo hatch of Master Edward's Yacht.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Pirate's Slaves Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds