The Pleasures of Beth Ch. 5

Tentatively, Geri pressed her rubber cock towards Anne's open cunt. She was thinking about how full and inviting her lips were. Anne's cunt was already sopping and it would be a simple thing to press the dildo into the opening. Slowly, Geri slid the dildo into Anne's pussy. For Anne, the feeling of finally being filled with cock brought with it a wave of pleasure, and a small and early orgasm. Geri, sensing what was happening, began to thrust more decisively into her new. That was when she started to properly fuck Anne who pushed back hard to increase her pleasure.

As they were fucking, Beth took a look around her and discovered that her own hand was not the only one working a pussy —all four women had slipped their hands beneath the water and appeared to be playing with themselves. Next to her, no more than a foot away, was young Kayla with both hands between her legs. Beth could see that her thighs were pressed hard together and both the girl's hands were pressed against her pussy between then. Beth's other hand slid beneath the rushing water and she placed it on top of her young neighbour's. Almost shocked, Kayla looked right into Beth's eyes and understood that what was happening was going to be good. Very good.

As Kayla turned to face Beth more directly, she leaned forward subtly, not even realizing what she was doing. Beth leaned forward in response and took the teen into her arms. Reaching behind Kayla's back she easily untied the minuscule bikini the girl was wearing. Her firm, tanned breasts popped out of the confines of the fabric into the open summer air. Beth slipped her own top off quickly and embraced Kayla against her, their breasts pressing tightly together. Small and firm against ample and giving. They kissed passionately, Beth began to think that maybe this girl was cut out for lesbian love after all, her kisses were so powerful.

Tentatively, Kayla's hands reached between their two bodies to cup one of Beth's boobs. Unexpectedly, she bent down and planted a big, wet kiss on the nipple. The surprise had a wonderful effect on Beth and she returned the favour, but with more fervour. Holding those tight young tits in her hands gave her the most excited feeling she had had for a very long time. Even Anne fucking her with the dildo at her birthday party had not had such a strong effect. "It is definitely the age thing," thought Beth.

"I love how you feel," whispered Kayla, "your tits are so great!"

"You feel pretty great yourself," answered Beth.

As Beth and Kayla started going at it more and more they became oblivious to the action around them. Geri was now pounding into Anne with the strap-on while, at the other end of the tub, Cara﷓Lynn had taken charge of Charlene and had her sitting on the side of the tub, naked from the waist up. The younger woman was caressing the inside of the older one's thighs, kissing down one leg and up the other. Charlene refused to look at her, but she was doing nothing to discourage the girl, either. Beth, seeing Charlene sitting on the side picked Kayla up by the waist and lifted her easily into a similar position. With the girl sitting on the side and her legs still in the water, Beth took off the remainder of her tiny bathing suit. Kayla leaned back with her elbows on the deck and offered herself completely to Beth by spreading her legs wide. Beth did not hesitate and moved quickly between the teen's legs, diving tongue-first into virgin pussy. Kayla reacted immediately by thrusting her hips forward to meet the tongue between her lips. Her thighs tightened Beth's head, she kicked her legs up and wrapped them around Beth's back, pulling her even closer. Beth was working her magic with kisses and nibbles, licks and thrusts of her tongue. All the while, Beth had one hand between her own legs and was masturbating in time with her tongue. Kayla moaned in pleasure, asking for more. "Make me come! Please!" she cried out.

As Cara-Lynn worked on Charlene she too noticed the action around her. Seeing the position that Beth had pushed Kayla into she also slipped off her lover's suit and went to work on her pussy.

By now, Anne and Geri had now stopped fucking, each exhausted from multiple orgasms. They sat together, Geri idly fondling her neighbour's tits. Anne had one hand between Geri's legs and had softly cupped her pussy. At once, they decided to join the other two pairings. Anne went to Kayla and Geri to Charlene. With little pause, each one dropped simultaneously onto a woman's face.

Kayla was completely shocked at coming face to cunt with Anne. In fact, she almost lost it. But she soon recovered, thinking, "it feels great to get this, why not give it, too?" Anne was the happy recipient of the first cunt-licking from this teenager.

Seeing her friend atop Kayla, Beth paused her efforts just long enough to reach to the other side of the tub to get the strap-on dildo. She put it on while standing there in the tub. Seconds later, Beth is back between the young legs. This time she presses her cock up against Kayla's tight cunt. Unsure about what is happening, but certain of the pleasure she is feeling, Kayla spreads her legs wider, inviting Beth to take her cherry right then.

With a gentle caress and a careful thrust, Beth pressed her rubber cock into the teenager, taking with it a young woman's virginity. She fucked the girl gently, careful not to be too aggressive. She wants Kayla to remember the moment forever, and with passion. Within only a few strokes Beth reached her own great climax, a gift from the stimulation of the soft rubber nub at the base of her dildo. And what an orgasm. "It's not often I get to fuck a virgin," she said quietly to Anne.

By now, Geri has moved from sitting on Charlene's face and is now happily in a sixty-nine position with her own teenager, Cara-Lynn. Charlene sits beside them with a most amazed look on her face. She is clearly enjoying the sight of the two women going at it; she surreptitiously masturbates, though everyone who wants to could be watching.

Anne returns from inside the house. She was carrying another dildo, this one a long, straight, double﷓ended cock. She motions to Charlene to join in with Cara-Lynn and Geri. Anne instructs her, "here, put this in Cara-Lynn's cunt, then kneel behind her with your butt against hers and put the other end into your own cunt. Let me help you." Not responding and going yet a deeper shade of red, Charlene nevertheless reaches out for the dildo and does exactly as Anne has explained. Her hand is shaking noticeably as she inserts one end of the cock into the young cunt facing her. Cara-Lynn pushes back, welcoming the intrusion. No one has realized that this is the moment when Cara-Lynn lost her virginity! But there is no hesitation on this young woman's part. "It's been a long time coming," she thought to herself.

Meanwhile, the mouth on her crotch below has stopped to allow the dildo to make its way in. Geri stuck her tongue out to lick the clit in front of her, but she watches what is happening. Such an incredibly erotic view.

Anne is now holding tightly onto the dildo, keeping it firmly in place as Charlene backs up towards the cock. She spreads her legs wide to accept the big cock while Anne helps by holding her pussy open and then placing the dildo at the gaping mouth of Charlene's cunt. Both the older woman and the teen push back together, making the dildo disappear between them. All that remains is enough for Anne to hold onto between their two butts. Anne's other hand comes down hard on Cara﷓Lynn's ass as she demands, "fuck her, girl."

Another smack or two and Cara-Lynn is pushing back against Charlene, who is equally vigorous in her efforts to get fucked. Geri continues to lap at the clit every time it moves past her tongue. After only a few minutes of this action and both women are having an orgasm. In what may be her first ever, Charlene screams out with ecstasy and she redoubles her motion against Cara-Lynn. Anne can barely hold the dildo steady between them, which is just fine with her.

By now, the women have all been sated to some measure. They were slowly making their way back into the house. As if by agreement, no one was saying anything, though perhaps for some it was from embarrassment or even surprise at the events that had taken place. Soon, all the women have gathered around the playroom and some conversation began to make its way around the room. No one is talking about the amazing activity that had just taken place. Of course, a few more drinks and a bit of food put the party back into the guests. After a while, they are all taking turns gossiping about past and even future conquests.

Later that night and after much wine, each of the women got into her pyjamas. It was, after all, a pyjama party. The hostess, Charlene, was the first to come down in her sleepwear: a loose flannelette nightgown with four buttons down the front. The Winnie-the-Pooh designs go over great with the guests who nonetheless kid her about her conservative attire.

"It's warm and very comfortable," she defended herself. "I always wear something warm to bed."

"I prefer taking something, or someone, warm with me!" retorted Geri. But in truth, she was probably the least likely to be sleeping around as her shyness would never allow that.

Beth was next to come out. She wore a lacy purple teddy with matching panties that everyone can clearly see through. Her breasts showed tantalizingly through the fabric but it was her nipples that are most visible. They are gently firm from the feeling of the cool air in the room. The reaction from the crowd was instantaneous, and suggestive. "You looking for action in that thing?" quizzed Cara﷓Lynn.

"You never know what can happen," replied Beth. "Think about our last escapade."

Cara-Lynn did not reply. Instead, she blushed a deep crimson, an admission of how much she had enjoyed the action around the pool. No one else said a word; the air was ripe with erotic anticipation.

Anne's outfit was not much less sexy than Beth's. She came out wearing a luxurious, light-weight silk robe that barely covered her ass and each time she bent over, even slightly, everyone could see that she had not bothered with panties. Her luscious pussy was the perfect clam from behind, and a sweet triangle from the front.

Eventually, all the women had changed into night clothes and were sitting around chatting. Beth asked if anyone wanted to watch a video, adding that she had brought some along, "just in case."

The vote, if you can call it that, was unanimous. In a flash Beth loaded a tape into the VCR atop the big screen televison. With a click of the play button, the screen came alive with the credits for the movie. It was immediately clear from the music and low production values that this was not going to be the usual Hollywood blockbuster fare.

"It's a porno!" exclaimed Kayla.

"You bet, hon," replied Beth. "Ever seen one?"

"No, but I am definitely curious."

"Me, too," added Cara-Lynn.

"And me," chimed in Charlene.

It was clear that this movie had been a good choice for the girls' night party. As the lights dimmed and the movie began, Anne moved over to the big sofa and slid in next to Beth. They cuddled.

With the movie under way, the room went completely silent. Most of the women had never seen a real, hardcore flick before and their attention was fixated on the 40" screen. The movie fare was the standard porno: a delivery man arrives at the lonely wife's home to install a new television dish. After working for a short while and crawling around to wire up the equipment, he is soon attacked by the horny housewife. Miraculously, her neighbour arrives unannounced and walks in on the two of them fucking on the living room floor. The neighbour, a big-breasted bleached blonde, of course, immediately strips and straddles the installer's face, pressing her cunt into his mouth. Meanwhile, the housewife continues to sit astride the man's immense cock, riding him hard. The on-screen action soon develops into a sexy three-way with the two women kissing and fondling each other atop the unknown delivery man. Both are fucking themselves on him, but playing with each other.

It was about now that the pyjama party audience became more relaxed, and more agitated. Charlene looked around behind her to ask if everyone had enough to drink but to her surprise, she saw that Anne and Beth are busy sixty-nining each other on the sofa. Before the afternoon's events, her reaction might have been shock. Instead, she just smiled and looked around to see if anyone else has noticed. Catching Geri's eye, she pointed over to the women on the couch, quietly shaking her head as if to imply "I can't believe they're at it again."

Geri's response was to get up and walk over to her friend's chair and park herself there, on the floor between Charlene's legs. Unchallenged, Geri slid Charlene's flannelette gown up her legs, past her womanly thighs and finally under her hips. That was when she discovered that Charlene was not wearing panties, either. "You little slut! You knew this was going to happen, didn't you?"

"Uh-huh! I didn't think I'd need them…" With that, Geri buried her face into her friend's bushy cunt as Charlene tilted her chair back and slid forward to provide better access.

Kayla and Cara-Lynn were still being mesmerized by the movie and were not moving an inch. Both had subtly slipped a hand between their legs and were surreptitiously rubbing their young pussies, unaware that the four older women are already going hard at it.

The teens watched as the actresses exchanged places. The neighbour was now sitting on the man's huge, hard cock. They seemed incredulous that a man could have such an immense piece of meat between his legs. Kayla and Cara-Lynn are no less impressed that the women on the screen are able to take all of the cock into their cunts so easily. They continued watching as the neighbour bounced wildly upon the man's always-hard cock. When the man finally came, he shot huge gobs of his juice up between the woman's legs and landed all over her tits. The housewife soon has it all licked up The two women then share a mouthful of cum, passing it back and forth.

Cara-Lynn was the first to break her concentration as she looked over to her best friend sitting inches away. Kayla was openly masturbating now, not caring that someone else could be watching. She remained oblivious to the two couples, and to Cara-Lynn's lusty stare. Kayla continued to rub her clitoris; she dipped a finger, then two, deep into her pussy as her other hand grasped the arm of the chair, her nails digging into the soft fabric. Her orgasm came fast and it released all of the concentration she had built up. Kayla dropped back into her chair, only now noticing that Cara﷓Lynn is the only woman not sexually involved.

Neither friend says a word, they simply came together, their passion inflamed. Kayla whispered to her friend to wait as she went over to Beth's overnight bag, pulling out one of the dildos that was in there. It was the infamous purple double-entry that Anne had given Beth on her birthday. Despite never having seen such a contraption, Kayla instantly figured out the best way to use the long shaft.

She brought it back to the love seat where the other girl is waiting. Cara-Lynn opened her legs wide making it a simple task to accept one end of the rubber cock. It is Kayla who gently pushed the rubber dong deep into her friend. She then lay down with her pussy inches from Cara﷓Lynn's, her legs splayed across her friend's. Together they nudged forward to insert the free end of the purple rod into Kayla's pussy. Wet as they both are, the task is still a bit difficult as it is their first time in such a position. Once each of the girls had a long piece of the dildo in her pussy they began to push gently towards each other.

"Fuck me, Cara-ly."

"That feels wonderful," replies Cara-Lynn.

"Each time you move the slightest bit I can feel the pressure up against the walls of my cunt. It's incredible!"

As the teens carefully fucked each other, the attention from the older women was drawn to their movements at the front of the room. Kayla and Cara-Lynn were fully entwined with a thick rubber shaft connecting them, cunt to cunt. Each of them has her head thrown back, eyes closed as she feels the penetration and the slow accumulation of pleasure building towards another orgasm.

As Anne and Beth and Charlene and Geri continued to watch, Kayla groaned in her passion. She is now pushing hard against her friend, and that wonderful purple cock.

The room was silent except for the low sound from the movie, the wet and messy sounds of the teens' pussies, and the low moans of each young woman as she approached another orgasm. Soon, all that could be heard were the cries of pleasure from the best friends on the love seat as they reached orgasm. First one, then the other.

Almost at the same time, the four older women started applauding the performance they had just witnessed. Surprised initially, the two girls turned to look at their audience. The movie had long been forgotten as it had been no competition for the live show. Kayla jumped off the sofa, leaving the big dildo glistening between Cara-Lynn's legs. Standing there, she took the other girl's hand and pulled her up to a standing position at the front of the room. Cara-Lynn stood there with Kayla, the rubber cock still sticking out obscenely, and they took a big bow! The applause went up a notch, as did the laughter.

The remainder of the evening continued much as it had all afternoon. Beth and Anne each brought out another dildo, and some wonderful, sexy massage creams and oils. Charlene, in a fit of exuberant sexuality, offered to try a popsicle dildo when no one else would. "Cold!" was all she'd say.

It was hours before the girls' night PJ party finally wound down. The warm summer evening, combined with the sexual exertions of the six women, turned the playroom into one big bed and all of them fell asleep in each other's arms. Legs were intertwined; Anne and Cara-Lynn held each other close; Kayla and Beth fell asleep in the sixty-nine position. As everyone drifted off, Charlene whispered to her best friend, Geri, "do you think we should do this again?"

"Of course, but next time let's invite some boys, too."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 488 milliseconds