The Police Officer

He pulled the nightstick out of her and dropped it to the ground, then pushed his cock up against her slippery centre. "Come on, come on, stick it in motherfucker. I'm almost there..."

His cock forced her pussy to expand as he inserted it slowly, his knuckle pressing against her clenching anus. She screamed again as each vein pushed past her entrance, and felt it bump up against her back wall. "Yes, yes, yes, yes." She rode back and forth, feeling like an complete slut, her clitoris swelling and hardening with each thrust. He pounded into her, his hands grabbing her flesh on each side of her rump, his balls slapping against her wriggling fingers. "Oh God," she gasped as her orgasm sent ripples of pleasure up her spine, her thighs shook, and her mind exploded into an array of pyrotechnics. Juices sluiced over her fingers, and the policeman's cock jerked deep inside her.

Sara climaxed harder than ever before, her clitoris releasing shockwaves of violent pleasure and her urethra spurting girl-cum across her fingers. The policeman's cock inside her slammed into her womb and she felt torrents of smoking hot semen cascade into the deepest possible recesses of her body. She almost collapsed into the tree trunk as he continued thrusting, shot after shot emptying into her. Her fingers reflexively went to her mouth and she licked at the sticky, creamy girl-cum. She panted, sucking each finger like she'd just had KFC, feeling him slip out of her and her pussy and anus clench rhythmically, beckoning him to return.

With shaking hands she picked up her tiny dress and ruined panties. The policeman pulled his own pants back on, watching her as she dressed, and smiling at her. "I hope you've learnt your lesson. And I hope you won't be speeding anymore."

She smiled at him, his semen drying on her skin. "No Officer. I think I have learnt my lesson," she winked playfully.

He grinned back at her as he buttoned his shirt, when the sound of a police siren startled them both. His smile vanished. "What the fuck!" he whispered, his eyes wide. Sara pulled her dress down quickly and saw him unclip his gun. "Stay here, I'm going to check it out."

Sara ducked behind a shrub and prayed she could soon be on her way, her pussy feeling strangely empty and trickling sperm.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds