The Preacher's Daughter

At school, he had overheard some of the boys talking about fingering a girl's pussy so he thought he would try it. He leaned back and looked for a hole to put his finger in and saw it kind of laying open for him. He stuck in his index finger and after pushing it in and out a few times, he added his forefinger. He was going by Lucy's moans to indicate that he was doing it right and she was moaning plenty. He was watching his fingers disappear and reappear in and out of her pussy when he remembered that she liked it earlier when he was licking her. He leaned forward and began licking the area above his fingers. Her moaning increased quite a bit especially when his tongue rubbed a little nubbin that he would learn later was her clitoris. He concentrated his efforts there as she was holding his head and pulling him to her. He felt her body tense and her pussy tightened around her fingers. Her body began to shake and she was emitting a mixture between a moan and a growl.

So, while the good Christians in the church next door were studying their Sunday School lesson, Billy was finger-fucking the preacher's daughter and licking her clit to a powerful body-shaking orgasm. It had been several months since Lucy and her husband had made love. The doctor had suggested that they stop at the beginning of her seventh month for medical reasons. It was mainly because her husband would not take it easy. He said that once he got started, he lost control so the doctor and Lucy cut him off. That was probably the beginning of the end of their marriage. Without sex at home, her husband rationalized that the normal and natural thing to do was to find it elsewhere.

Lucy gently pushed Billy's head from between her legs and while she turned to lie length-wise on the bed, she pull him up to her. He crawled up on the bed beside her and put his mouth on one of her breasts.

"No Honey," she said. "We had better leave the milk for the baby."

Billy rolled away from her and Lucy was amused at what she perceived to be pouting. She looked down to his cock and saw that it was as hard as a rock. It was a gorgeous cock. She wrapped her hand around it realized that it would take both of her hands to fully surround it. She estimated that it was a little longer than two of her hand widths. The wondrous thing, at least to her, was that he did not have a clue ass to the wonderful thing he had.

"What have we here?" she asked. "We'll have to think of something to do with it."

She rolled over on top of him, straddling his legs. She lifted her body and with her hand guided his cock to the entrance of her love canal. Slowly she lowered herself so that her hot wet pussy enveloped his gorgeous cock. Billy thought that when Lucy took him in her mouth that he had experienced the most glorious of sensations but now that his cock was slowly sinking into her pussy, the sensations were indescribable. She was proud that she could take all of him even though she felt him hitting the back walls of her vagina. She leaned forward so that her clit was rubbing along the top of his penis as she stroked him. It was not long until she felt the beginning of an orgasm flowing through her body.

Billy took control by placing his hands on Lucy's ass to keep them together and rolled them over so he was on top. He rested the weight of his upper body on his elbows and was slamming his cock in and out of her pussy. Her body was wracked with orgasms one after the other. As soon as one wave would begin to ebb another would wash over her. The walls of her pussy were squeezing his cock and the tightness of his balls let him know that he would not last much longer. He was fucking her with his whole cock. He would pull it almost all the way out and then send it sliding home. He increased his speed as he felt his body tense. His cock pulsed as he sent squirt after squirt of hot creamy cum into the depths of her pussy. When she felt him cum, her last and largest orgasm started. They were entwined and combined in soul shattering orgasms.

As they came down, they lay side-by-side with their arms entwined and their bodies snuggled close to one another. Billy had tried a couple of times to say something but nothing came out but giggles.

Lucy was the first to speak. "Hey, Tiger," she began. "This was absolutely wonderful and I want us to do it a lot of times but right now as much as I hate to say it, you had better go. Church is almost over and I don't think it would be wise for daddy to find you here."

As much as he hated hearing it, he knew that she was right and got up and started looking for their clothes. They both laughed when they found both of their clothes just inside the front door.

"Lucy, I really ...," he began but Lucy interrupted him.

"I know but you had better go, now!" she exclaimed.

He obeyed and quickly walked to his car and sped away as the church doors opened and the congregation begin to flow out and down the church steps. They gathered into little groups on the church lawn as he sped home. He didn't expect his mother to be home and she wasn't. On Sundays, she would meet with clients that were unable to meet during the week. He went into the house and directly to his bathroom. He took a quick shower and was crawling into bed when the phone rang. It was Bethann calling from the church office.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Nothing," he answered. "I'm in bed."

"I was thinking that after I go home and have Sunday dinner with the family, I might come over and see you." she said. "Would you like for me to bring you a plate?"

"I'm not very hungry but I might be by then," he replied. "You probably can find something more interesting to do than hang around here."

"Oh, don't try to be a hero," she said. "I'll see you later."

He lay there thinking about the events of the last couple of hours and was surprisingly free from guilt or worry. He didn't think that he was in love with Lucy but he loved to have sex with her. He wondered how he could be in love with Bethann and so easily jump into the arms and bed of a woman he hardly knew. With these thoughts swirling through his mind, he fell asleep and slept peacefully.

When he awoke, Bethann was sitting on the edge of his bed. "Hi," he said sleepily.

"Hi yourself," she said. "Your front door was open. I knocked but no one answered so I took the chance of coming on in."

She leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips. He took her into his arms and kissed her passionately. After a few minutes, she pulled away.

"I think you're feeling better," she said. I see you were naughty and didn't wear your pajama shirt to bed. I brought you a plate from home. Come and eat it before it gets cold."

Before he realized what was happening, she jerked the covers off of him. She saw him for the first time in his naked entirety including his erect cock. Bethann had never seen a man without clothes and of course, this was the first cock she had ever witnessed. She stood there in Billy's bedroom staring at it as if she were hypnotized. She took a step toward the bed as if being drawn by some power. Her hand went forward and took hold of his cock and slid the skin forward and back a couple of times. Billy was in shock and did not say a word. Suddenly, as if she just awakened, she jerked her hand away and turned to leave.

Fearing that she was leaving the house and he did not want that to happen, Billy jumped and stopped her by putting his arms around her.

"You could have the decency to put some clothes on," she snapped.

"I'm sorry but I was afraid you were going to leave and I didn't want you to go," he said as he took a robe that was hanging behind his bedroom door and slipped it on.

"I am going to leave," she said. "I don't know what just went on but I'm not comfortable being here alone with you."

"Oh Bethann, nothing went on," he said. "You didn't know that I didn't have any clothes on. You assumed that I was wearing pajamas and normally you would be right. I was just in a hurry to lie down when I got home and didn't take the time to put them on."

He did not mention her stroking him because he wanted her to stay. "Why don't we eat the food you brought?" he asked.

"I've already eaten," she said. "But I'll stay with you while you eat. I guess I was embarrassed and over reacted."

Billy and Bethann went into the kitchen and she prepared his plate of food for him. It was half a breast of roasted chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes. It looked and tasted good. Their conversation covered a lot of areas. She told him what she did in his class and about the sermon. They talked about school and some of its activities. After all the obvious subjects were covered Bethann was quiet. Then in a shy, self-conscious manner she approached the subject that was on her mind.

"You know that I've never seen a penis before except on baby boys that were getting their diapers changed " she said. "They ought to have classes so a girl wouldn't be so surprised when she sees one for the first time. I didn't know they got so big."

"I guess they are all different sizes," Billy said.

"Does it always stick out like that?" she asked. "I thought that they were smaller and kind of hung down between your legs."

"It is smaller and hangs down unless it gets excited," he replied.

"Why were you excited?" she asked.

"We had just kissed," he replied.

"Does it get that way every time we kiss?" she inquired.

"Just about," he answered. "You know if you would like to look at it, you can. We wouldn't have to do anything. You could just like study it."

"Is it still excited?" she asked.

"Yes," he said.

"May I see it?" she asked.

"Come into the bedroom," he said.

Billy did not expect his mother back until around five o'clock but he didn't want to take the chance of her walking in on them especially if they were not going to do anything. They went into the bedroom and he laid down allowing his robe to fall open exposing his cock. Bethann sat on the side of the bed and looked at it. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and pulled the skin back exposing the head. She had her face so close to it that for a moment, he thought that she was going to kiss it. She seemed to like stroking it back and forth and it sure did feel good to Billy.

"Bethann," he said breathlessly. "I'm about to cum. If you don't want me to, you had better quit stroking me because I'm almost there."

"Can I watch?" she asked.

"Speed up a little," he begged.

She had a determined look on her face as she stroked his cock faster. She noticed that his balls were tightening up then his cock began to squirt ropes of white cum into the air falling back on his stomach and on his robe. She continued pumping him until he stopped her by putting his hand over hers. She went into the bathroom to wash her hands. Billy got up, wiped the cum off of his stomach with the robe and stashed it with his other cum-soaked laundry in the top of his closet.

When Bethann came out of the bathroom, Billy had dressed a in a pair of slacks and a pullover shirt. He was sitting on the side of his bed and when she sat down next to him he said, "I want to thank you for doing what you did. It really felt good and I was just thinking that I would like to see you down there also. I would not touch you unless you asked me to or if you agree if I asked you."

Bethann hesitated as she thought it over. "O. K., if you just look," she agreed. "And you have to keep all your clothes on."

He slipped down on his knees at the side of the bed facing Bethann's knees. He pushed her skirt up as she spread her legs. The first thing that Billy noticed was a wet spot on the crotch of her panties. When he hooked his fingers in the waistband of her panties at the hips, she lifted her butt off the bed so he could pull them down. He slipped them down her legs and took them off her feet.. He lifted her legs and that forced her to lie down across the bed.

"You're all closed up," he said. Can I pull you open?"

"Uh-huh," she quietly answered.

Billy used his thumbs to pull her pussy lips open. He looked at Bethann's pussy and realized that it looked like Lucy's except it somehow seemed smaller. Without asking, he wet his index finger in his mouth and inserted it into her pussy. He thought he heard her moan. He wasted no time in leaning forward to attack her little nubbin with his tongue. This time there was no doubt that he heard her moan. As he continued finger-fucking her and licking her clit in unison, her moaning got louder and turned to half moan - half prayer.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, oh God, Oh God, Ooooh," she uttered.

Suddenly her body tensed, her pussy clinched Billy's finger, and Bethann Long began her first full-fledged orgasm of her young life. Billy had to hold on as she bucked her hips uncontrollably. She clamped her thighs to the sides of his head but he was still able to reach her nubbin with his tongue so he kept licking it. His finger was buried in her pussy up to the hilt and he continued to make hard, half-inch, staccato-style thrusts. After several minutes, Bethann collapsed on the bed and her thighs loosened their grip on his head. She lay there as if she were dead but Billy noticed that when he would lick her nubbin, her body would jump. He did this a few times then disengaged and crawled up on the bed beside her.

She became aware that Billy was on the bed beside her. She rolled toward him, put her arms around him, and held him tightly. She was laughing and crying at the same time. Tears were flowing and she was giggling. She kept repeating, "I didn't know. I just didn't know."

They lay there quite a while. Bethann got up and went into the bathroom to freshen up and Billy went out to the living room. When she came into the living room, she wrapped her arms around Billy and kissed him.

"I've got to go," she said. "Are you going to church tonight?"

"I don't know," he replied. "I probably will."

"Billy, am I still a virgin?" she asked.

"Yes," was his short replay.

"You need to wash your face because you smell like me down there," she said with a giggle as she went out the door.

Billy washed his face and reclined on the bed where he slept until his mother came home around five-thirty.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds