• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Pregnant Hostess Pt. 02

The Pregnant Hostess Pt. 02

12

My mind was racing over what had just happened. Danielle had to have seen me watching her standing there naked. Yet she seemed to like that. How was I going to talk my way out of this one? I figured trying to make some conversation about this was probably going to end up being no good, so I did the next best thing, which was to leave it alone and say nothing. Besides, I was back at the Theatre the next morning, so I wasn't going to be around.

***

I awoke early after an uneasy night's sleep. Still processing what had happened the night before. I felt terribly dirty, having allowed my kink to cross into a completely inappropriate territory. I quickly showered and got dressed and came downstairs, hoping that I wouldn't see Danielle down in the kitchen before I left. Unfortunately there she was. I gulped and prepared for the worst.

"Morning, morning!" she said, as perky as ever, "Back to the Theater?"

"Yup...it's hell week this week, so I expect some late nights."

"Aw, well, don't work yourself too hard!"

"I'll do my best."

She smiled at me and started rubbing her belly.

"Tell you what, I'll make ya something good and leave it in the fridge for you. Just heat it up when you're back. Wouldn't want you to go hungry!"

I smiled back at her.

"You're seriously the best hostess ever."

"Aw, thanks! You're a great houseguest!"

I felt even more embarrassed...It was probably pretty obvious that my face was turning red but she didn't say anything. I picked up my bag and moved for the door, She stepped in front of me.

"By the way," she said as I froze, "Just so we're clear, I'm the best pregnant hostess ever."

With that, she slapped my ass.

My heart jumped through my throat as I walked out the door holding my bag in front of my crotch.

***

I returned that night late. The house was dark when I came in. True to her word, Danielle had left me a plate of food in the refrigerator, some chicken and potato salad. I was dumbfounded by this woman, who not only kept a sparkling house and was a first-rate cook, but was able to do so even while massively pregnant to the point where even waddling around seemed difficult for her. And always with a smile...Dammit, John, she's in your head again. Well, of course she's in your head! You've been watching her swim outside your window every night and she slapped your ass this morning...Oh, what's the use. Let me try to get some rest.

I went upstairs and as soon as I got myself ready for bed, I saw that pool light pop on outside. I heard a faint "Psssst! Psssst!" coming from outside, so I went to the window.

There was Danielle. She was standing next to the pool. She was wearing nothing but a little yellow mesh bikini top that didn't exactly cover up anything. I think she simply wore it to be titillating. Which she certainly was. Her belly seemed to be even larger and rounder than before. Or maybe it was just me. She started to do a little shimmy, swiveling her ass and gyrating a little bit while staring up at me. Then she reached behind her and popped off the bikini top, leaving her totally naked. She went in the pool and started swimming around, mostly backstroke so her belly stuck straight up in the air. At this point I'd sucked the drool off my chin enough that I realized I ought to be jerking off right now. Clearly, that was what she wanted. So I did just that, as I watched her swimming, and fondling her breasts and belly, or at least as much of her belly as she was able to reach, as she swam around. After a few minutes, she got out and stood next to the pool again, looking up at my window. She put her hands on her breasts and squeezed them, then pointed up at me and winked. She rubbed round circles on her belly, then started to shake it in her hands. She giggled to herself and her whole body bounced and shook. With that, I shot my load. As though she knew I'd finished, she once again winked and waved at me, and then went inside.

She knew, all right. And she absolutely loved it.

***

This continued for the next several evenings. I was out early, Danielle would be in the kitchen, happy and cheerful as she usually was, and peppering her conversation with little barbs like "Oh, I'm just getting enormous!" and "Can you believe how big my belly is getting? It's huge!" and so on. Teasing me. Grabbing my hand and putting it on her belly whenever she caught me at a weak moment. She clearly enjoyed this; it was as though she was turned on by the knowledge that I was getting aroused from her.

Her belly seemed to get bigger and bigger every day. The little bit of softness on top got firmer as her belly grew tighter and rounder. She didn't seem to care much about wearing clothing that fit; most days it was a tank top and shorts, and the tank top really only came down about halfway across her belly. Her belly button had popped out about halfway, as though it was a little knot that sort of sat in the middle of her roundness. If she inhaled or puffed her stomach out, her belly button would pop out with it, and then sink back in when she exhaled. Watching her was becoming an otherworldly experience.

The strip show I would get each night when I returned got dirtier and dirtier as well. She would start to dance and shimmy, or at least as much as she was able to given her size, before jumping in the pool and feeling herself up. Multiple times, she had Mike out there with her, teasing him, playing with his balls and getting him worked up, and then having sex with him. They would do it in the pool, or the lounge chairs, it didn't seem to matter. He would hold her on top of him, her entire body jiggling and shaking as he fucked her. I had no idea if he knew I was watching. Either way, he was always very pleasant and friendly towards me, so I paid it little mind. Except that I was really turned on watching him go to town on his voluminously pregnant wife.

***

I'd been there four weeks, and my time was starting to wind down. It was a Sunday evening, and I was working on my production schedule for the week's performances. There was a knock on my door. It was Mike. He asked if he could talk to me for a few minutes. I figured my jig was up. I let him in and we sat on the bed.

"Um. So look," he said, kind of stammering. "I've been called out of town on business for the next week. The timing isn't great with Danielle so close to giving birth, but I have to go."

I could see he felt a bit uneasy about this. I started to say something but he stopped me.

"You know Danielle, she really doesn't like to stop, it's always go, go, go with her, but in reality she's slowing down a lot and she's been pretty uncomfortable. You see how huge she is. She wouldn't ever say this to anyone but me. I know you're going to be busy at the Theatre, but do you think you could just keep an eye on her? Give her a call and check in during the day, make sure she's doing OK, getting the rest she needs and not overdoing anything?"

I started to feel a sense of relief wash over me.

"Oh...of course. Absolutely, Mike."

"Thanks. It really means a lot to me. And to her. She's not thrilled that I'm going out of town either."

"Hey, I get it. Don't worry, I'll make sure she's all right."

"Don't be afraid to help her with things. Whatever she needs. Even if she doesn't ask."

"Absolutely. I surely will."

"Thank you," he said. "I appreciate it. You've been wonderful to have here."

He stood up and gave me a hug.

***

I slept in the next morning. I felt odd after my discussion with Mike. A little guilty, too, since he'd been so nice and here I was silently lusting after his wife. I went downstairs to the kitchen and, sure enough, there was Danielle, waddling around as she usually did. She was 36 weeks now and her belly stuck out like a table in front of her. She had a bowl of cereal in one hand and a spoon in the other. She turned around and saw me, smiled, and then dropped the spoon.

"Shoot." she said. "That's a tragedy."

I went over and picked it up for her.

"Thank you!" she said, "Bending over to pick things up has become impossible for me with all this largeness."

"I can tell."

She put her cereal down on the table and then walked back to the cabinet. She started to reach up for something, which would have been difficult for her anyway given her height. In her current state, the best she could do was rest her belly on the counter while she flailed wildly.

"Want me to get it for you?" I asked.

"Can you? Dried raspberries."

I reached up and got them for her.

"Thank you again. You're too sweet!"

"Aw, well, Mike did say to help you out."

"He said he talked to you...I think he's being silly and overreacting, I'm just fine. I keep telling him I'm only pregnant!"

She put the raspberries in her cereal and then sat down. She took the bowl, put it on her belly and started eating.

"Who needs a table, huh?" I said.

"Not me! I'm a full-service lady right now!" she replied with a chuckle.

She sat and ate as I fixed myself some oatmeal. I couldn't help but stare at her as she wolfed down her cereal, rubbing her belly at the same time.

"This is perfect except when she starts moving," she said. "Then I have to be careful!"

"Is she moving right now?"

"She's moving all the time. All. The. Time. Look!"

She picked up the bowl and pulled up her shirt. There was a definitive lump sticking out on the upper left side of her belly.

"It's her foot, I think." she said.

I sat down and we didn't say much to each other. Mostly just chewed. And shot glances at each other. She kept her hand on her belly most of the time. It felt like one of us was waiting to see what the other would do next. But then I looked at my watch and realized I had to go.

***

It was another late night at the Theatre and I was a bit exhausted when I got back to the house. I'd texted Danielle a few times during the day to see how she was doing and this seemed to make her a bit irritated as I was getting short replies. I saw the pool light was on and so I glanced out the window. Danielle was there, sitting on the edge of the pool, her legs dangling in the water. Green bikini and all. Her belly stretched halfway across her thighs. She looked up and started waving at me.

"C'mere!" she said. "Come down and join me!"

That was a new one on me. I shrugged and went downstairs. I came outside on the patio. She looked at me and grinned.

"Hiya! Come sit next to me!" she said, patting the ground beside where she was sitting.

I sat next to her, my hands folded in my lap.

"You know, you really don't have to be so shy around me," she said. "We both know what's going on here."

"This is quite true," I said.

She took my hand and put it on her belly, right above her belly button. She shook it gently.

"This turns you on, doesn't it?" she asked, "Putting your hands all over my big belly."

"It does."

"It turns me on too. I know you've been watching me swim out here basically every night since you arrived. I love being noticed and watched, especially with this huge belly."

"I tried to be inconspicuous."

"Did you? Or did you want me to notice?"

She now took my other hand and put it on her belly. We'd turned to face each other.

"Please feel free to touch my belly as much as you'd like," she said. "I told you, I love it when people touch me. It feels so nice."

I started rubbing circles around the sides of her belly. She smiled at me.

"Wanna get in the pool?" she asked, "You know, since I've gotten so large this pregnancy, being in the pool is really nice. The water helps me feel lighter. And not so sore."

"Well, I don't have my bathing suit on..."

"Doesn't matter. Just go in your boxers. I don't mind. Or get naked, that's OK too!"

"Uh...well..."

"Would it help if I did it too?" she said, and with that she pulled off her bikini top and bottom and let her breasts plop down onto her belly. "Here. Now I'm naked. You don't have to feel self-conscious at all!"

It wasn't so much that I was embarrassed about being naked in front of Danielle. More I was concerned about her reaction to the boner I'd be showing off. On the other hand, at this point nothing else about this seemed to bother her. So I went with it. I removed my shirt, shorts and then my boxers. My cock sprung out, sticking straight up. She looked at it and smiled.

"Well, we know what you think about me." she said, rubbing her belly some more. "Nice bulge for my bulge!"

We both laughed. She started to step into the pool, then swam out into the middle once she got above her waist. I followed, though I kept some distance behind her.

"Ohhhh," she sighed, "It's just heavenly being in the water. You have no idea how heavy this belly is."

"You do seem to enjoy your late-night swims," I said, still a bit of a ways from her.

She turned and swam over to me, getting directly in my face. Or as close as she was able with her belly in between us, pressing up against me.

"I know what you're thinking," she said, "'Well, what about Mike?' Mike is not here. And Mike told you to take care of me, didn't he?"

"He did, but you mean...?"

"He wouldn't say it, but he loves when people look at me. Or touch me. Especially when I'm pregnant. It makes him feel powerful and dominant, like they're enjoying his work, filling me up and making me huge. Don't you like me like this?"

"I do...I think that's obvious."

"So let's enjoy this. Take care of me. And I'll take care of you."

I felt Danielle's soft fingers wrap around my cock under the water. She pulled me close and started to rub it on her belly. It was a sensation unlike anything I'd felt before. I put my hands on her belly again. Her skin was incredibly tight and stretched to the max, but under the water it felt smooth and her belly instead of feeling heavy and firm was a bit more buoyant. She started to circle the tip of my cock around her belly button, popping it in and out.

"It's so funny the way it sticks out, my belly button," she said. "Sometimes it's in, sometimes it's out. That didn't happen with my first pregnancy."

"At some point it's gotta pop out, doesn't it?" I asked.

"Who knows? But I still feel like I'm gonna get bigger so maybe it will."

I felt her baby start to move around. She sighed and leaned her head back as she

continued to rub me against her. I reached down and underneath her belly to try to put my fingers in her but she swatted my hand away.

"Don't worry about that," she said. "Feeling your cock on my belly is enough to get me off."

She pressed herself against me even more. It was still hard for her to get too close with her giant belly but she put her face in mine and whispered.

"You should know that I have this kink too. It turns me on so much looking like this...feeling like this...and knowing how much you're hot for my big, round belly..."

She trailed off and closed her eyes, smiling. Her voice had become deep and throaty and her skin flushed. I felt myself nearing the edge of orgasm and so as not to cum in her pool, I said we ought to get out. She said OK and with that I picked her up.

"Oooh!" she yelped, "I wasn't expecting that!"

I started to mush my face into her belly, licking it up and down and gently biting it as she moaned in delight.

"That feels wooooonderful..." she said as I carried her out of the pool and put her on one of the lounge chairs. I straddled the chair in front of her as she sat up.

"May I cum on your belly?" I asked. She nodded, reached out and resumed stroking my cock against her.

"You can do whatever you want to my belly," she replied.

She gave me one more rub around her now-damp belly and that pushed me over the edge. I shot my load all over her, on her belly and up around her breasts. I moaned and leaned back. Once I'd finished, she cooed and started rubbing my cum into her skin.

"That was so, so nice," she said. "I hope you enjoyed it too."

"Oh goodness, did I?" I replied, "I've so wanted to cum on your belly like that."

"Maybe we can try it again sometime..." she said, once again flashing me that devilish grin.

***

The week kind of flew by. Though Danielle and I certainly didn't tone down the sexual tension between each other, we didn't have an actual opportunity to repeat the events of that first night. "This was probably for the better," I thought. Danielle seemed unfazed by the whole thing. Though in the mornings, she would greet me warmly by smiling and putting my hand on her belly, she was also really getting tired out and slowing down. The late-night swims became less frequent as she was turning into bed earlier. I knew because I kept checking in on her as Mike asked. She still found it annoying but I know she appreciated it.

***

I had another off day that Sunday, which was the day before Mike was due back in town, and also was a week before I was set to wrap up. Danielle had told me she was going to host another pool party, probably her last chance to do one before she gave birth, and so I said I'd help her out with prep work. She somehow managed to drum up the energy to do her usual prep work, bouncing around the kitchen, softly humming to herself and generally being happy and perky. Essentially, my services were only needed to reach things on high shelves and put food on trays.

"You're a real pro at this." I said.

"Thanks! I love doing it even though it's much easier when I'm not about to pop!" she replied, before waddling out of the kitchen and upstairs to change.

Her guests and some kids arrived and of course in spite of the fact that she was slow, Danielle was walking around, offering people food and drinks and generally being happy. She was turning heads all over the place, mostly because people were marveling over how big her belly had become over the past few weeks. I was in the pool for a short while, mostly to cover up my excitement over watching her friends come up to her, rub her belly and talk about how big she was. She, of course, was beyond happy to talk about it and I could overhear her saying things like "I'm about to burst!" and "Feel her moving! Right under my ribs here." She was absolutely reveling in the spotlight. Eventually, I got out of the pool and went over to see how she was doing.

"All good!" she said, as she put a tray of lemonade down on a table, "Don't worry about me!"

She started rubbing her belly. One of her friends came up to us and put her hands on Danielle's belly as well. They started chatting.

"Two more weeks?" her friend said, astonished, "You look like you could pop at any second!"

"That's about how I feel!" Danielle said.

"I mean, I remember when you were pregnant with Tyler and I feel like you were tiny compared to this."

"Ha!" she laughed and her belly took a major bounce, "I know, I did get big with Tyler, but I'm way bigger this time. And this belly is so heavy too!"

"Gosh, it must be. I mean, I don't think I've ever seen anyone as pregnant as you. Do you know how big she is?"

Danielle giggled some more, clearly enjoying this discussion, "Last appointment, the doctor told me I measured 41 weeks already which would make me overdue. He said she's going to be at least 8 and a half or 9 pounds."

I listened to this conversation and my heart was pounding.

"Goodness!" her friend said, "You think you'll even make it to your due date?"

"We'll see..." she laughed some more.

The kids were playing with a beach ball in the pool and one of them blindly threw it up at us. I reached out and caught it.

"Good catch!" Her friend said.

"Nice reflexes," Danielle said with a wink.

I held the beach ball up to against Danielle's belly, then said to her friend, "So what's bigger? The beach ball, or Danielle!"

We all laughed. Danielle's belly bounced and shook. We all agreed Danielle was probably bigger at this point.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Pregnant Hostess Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 187 milliseconds