The Present Situation Ch. 05

I slowly turned my now totally nude wife before Ben. His eyes were wide as he watched the older lady turn giving him an unfettered view of all she had to offer. He unzipped and fished out his cock. He slowly stroked it as Dawn slowly turned in a circle.

I stopped Dawn's turning and from behind her I placed both of my hands on her hips and guided her to stand before him. I had her stand not more than two feet in front of the sitting young man. He looked up at her with adoring eyes as he reached up to caress her tits. Nothing stood between his roaming hands and her flesh as he rubbed them and pulled on her nips. Ben dropped his hands and stroked the insides of my wife's thighs. I watched as Dawn's legs slowly opened a bit to allow him ready access. Eventually Ben took the hint and slowly inserted a finger in Dawn's cuntal entrance. She moaned as the finger began to move slowly in and out.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her down to a kneeling position. I now had my nude wife kneeling before this young man! All this time Dawn had kept her head down and her eyes shut. I now told her to open her eyes and see what she had done to Ben.

Dawn opened her eyes and raised her head. There before her was Ben's revived cock. It stood straight out on its own. The angry red head waved mere inches from her mouth. In the bar Dawn had seen this young monstrous cock but part of it had been hidden in his trousers. Now he had shucked the pants down and she could see the whole thing. Her eyes widened at the sight and she instinctively backed up.

I held her firmly in place and said this was the same cock she had sucked off earlier and since she had gotten it hard again she must get him off again. Without a word Dawn leaned forward bringing her lips to the crown. She planted small kisses on the head before she parted her lips and stretched her mouth wide to accommodate the huge cock head. I simultaneously pulled her hips back as I pushed her forward. This caused her to move forward on all fours with her elbows resting on the couch.

I stood behind her watching her oral ministrations as I stripped my clothes off. I then knelt down behind my wife and told her I was going to fuck her as she blew Ben. I grabbed my cock and aimed it at her steamy hole. As my cock made contact with her warm cunt my wife cried out in an orgasm. I tried to finish inserting myself but she was thrashing around too much. Finally Dawn calmed down enough for me to slide right in. I met no resistance she was so wet and ready!

As I set a rhythm she kept experiencing little orgasmic bursts. It was like my wife couldn't stop cumming. With the giant cock in her mouth I could barely make out her words of "Don't stop." I figured as wet as Dawn was she might be able to accept Ben's oversized cock. Signaling to him I removed my cock and he exited her mouth at the same time. Dawn drunkenly reached for his cock but he moved away rising from the couch. Dawn, in her stupor, knelt there wondering what was happening and why the ecstatic feelings were fading.

I came around and sat before her on the couch. I aimed my cock at her and waved it in front of her. Ben pushed her forward and without hesitation Dawn opened up and sucked in half my cock. She contentedly mewed at having a familiar piece of flesh in her mouth.

Little did she know Ben had been maneuvering to place himself in alignment with her warm slippery cunt. He grabbed his cock and aimed it at her hole. As his cock touched Dawn's cunt she sighed and spread her legs a bit wider. No doubt in her confused state she thought it was me entering her and was welcoming me. As his cock head began to spread her lips Dawn gave a little groan. But still she gave no indication she was aware a stranger was in the process of fucking her.

Ben waited a few moments for her to become accustomed to the larger cock and then slowly moved forward. I craned my neck to look over Dawn and see an inch of steely flesh disappear. Dawn grunted but still kept on sucking on me. Surprisingly another inch disappeared from sight and Dawn continued to suck. In fact, if anything she seemed to suck even harder on my rod. Again Ben stopped and just relished the sensations. He slowly pulled most of his couple inches out and slowly sawed it back in. He kept this up several times, each time pushing another quarter inch into the tightly stuffed cunt.

After about five minutes Ben had about half his massive sausage stuffed into my little wife. Each time he plowed forward moans would escape Dawn's lips. Most of the time she was just holding my cock in her mouth. It seemed all her attention was centered on her cunt's assault.

By now Ben was really starting to get into it. He was plowing about 6 or 7 inches into the tight brunette. Ben was picking up speed and though he did not slam it to her he was getting more aggressive with each stroke. Soon on the in-stroke I could only see an inch or so of the cock root outside of Dawn's cunt. I knew my wife was now receiving a cock further than she had ever received in her life. For there was no way my cock could ever reach where his was going.

Dawn's whole body had broken out in a sweat. Her back, forehead, buttocks, her whole skin shown with sweat as she responded to the pounding she was getting. She began to moan louder and slowly moving her hips back and forth. This actually caused Ben to seat the final inch into her and I watched as his cock completely disappeared from sight. I marveled my tiny wife could take such a big thing. But then I remembered she had given birth to our son through the same hole and had not been harmed.

I sat there watching for several minutes as my petite wife was skewered by the young cock. Finally I figured I should return to the action. I grabbed a handful of hair and guided my wife's mouth back to my cock. Feeling it slap her cheek Dawn opened up and I shoved half my cock in. I must have hit her gag reflex for she coughed and sputtered. I backed off to give her air before shoving back in again.

At first it was awkward but soon we setup a pattern and Dawn always had one hole constantly filled. Suddenly, without warning, Ben stopped, wrapped an arm around Dawn's waist to hold her tight to him, stiffened and groaned. I knew he was dumping his seed deep into my wife. Probably he was depositing it straight in her womb as far as he was in. Good thing Dawn was on the pill. Otherwise she would surely be pregnant now. I watched as Ben grunted his release.

As soon as Ben shot his first wad Dawn also stiffened. She cried out and shook. It was clear she too was having a massive orgasm. She kept whimpering as she flailed like a fish on the line. My cock popped from her mouth and stood tall waving in the air as she groaned through her orgasm. After several long ecstatic seconds Dawn began to calm down and was mewling contently. This was too much for me and I grabbed her hair and once again shoved my prick into her mouth. As soon as I did my cock went off and I deposited my cum in her. Dawn sucked on my cock like it was a pacifier, swallowing all I had to give.

Ben was the first of we two guys to come down and eventually he slowly drew his spent cock from the saturated hole. His slimy cock exited with a plop and lay against his thigh. He scooted back for a moment and then stumbled up to sit next to me on the couch. We high-fived as my cock dribbled its last drops in my wife's mouth. As my cock plopped out Dawn gave it a last lick and sat meekly back on her heels. Her head hung in shame. For even in her drunken state she had to know another man than her husband had just fucked her.

I knew I had to get Ben out of the room so I could patch things up between Dawn and I. I convinced him I was going to stay the night and advised him he needed to go. He took the hint and though he probably wanted more pussy he quickly gathered his clothes and left.

Dawn remained kneeling before me for some minutes before she finally looked up at me. I spied tears tracking down her cheeks and brushed them away. When I asked her why she was crying Dawn replied she had been unfaithful. She had sex with another man and broken her vows of remaining true to me. I gently said she had done no such thing. She had not cheated on me. I was here the whole time. I had encouraged her and participated. How could she cheat if I was approving? I talked for some time, never giving her a chance to refute my words. Finally I thought the words were sinking in, she had stopped crying and was even smiling and I led her to the bed so we could both get some much needed rest.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds