• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Price of Admission Ch. 03

The Price of Admission Ch. 03

123

Disclaimer: I do not own The 100. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Clarke Griffin had dreams of being on the ground her entire life, yet ironically when she got there she found herself missing certain things about The Ark. Mostly just simple stuff like showers, baths, working toilets and a real bed, oh how Clarke missed sleeping in a real bed. Perhaps most of all she had missed her art supplies, something she had confessed to Lexa just as a way they could know each other better.

She wasn't expecting anything to truly come of it, but Clarke had been overjoyed that on the very next visit Lexa arrived with paper and chalk, the blonde squealing with delight and wrapping her arms around the brunette. Then Clarke had given Lexa the most enthusiastic pussy licking so far, which was really saying something.

The downside was of course that she spent every moment of daylight trying to draw the perfect picture of Lexa to say thank you, but none were good enough. In her defence she had only really had the morning, as Lexa had only given her the art supplies last night, and the guard had grumbled something about Lexa not being available when he had brought her breakfast, and while Clarke almost hoped that would be the case again for lunch it wasn't.

Then when the door open to reveal the other girl Clarke froze, briefly considered hiding her work, before remembering there was no way she could hide them. So instead she just looked apologetically at Lexa, who gave her the widest smile she'd ever seen her give, which was so beautiful that Clarke forgot all about her failure. God, she wanted to make Lexa smile like that again.

"Clarke, these are beautiful." Lexa praised as she sat down next to where Clarke was lying on the floor.

"Thanks." Clarke said bashfully, before admitting, "I wanted them to be better, but I ran out of paper."

"No need, these are perfect." Lexa insisted, before adding despite herself, "But if you like I shall bring you more, so you can continue your flattery of me."

"That would be great, thanks." Clarke beamed, lifting herself up from where she had been lying on her stomach surrounded by her drawings so she could press a gentle kiss to Lexa's lips.

Instead of kissing back Lexa went rigid, then after a brief pause gently pulled Clarke into her arms and firmly told her, "Clarke, the guards believe I'm being too gentle with you. The Commander will not have this luxury, at least not while in public. It would be seen as weakness, and I'm supposed to be training you to be The Commander's sex slave, not her lover."

"Then stop being so gentle." Clarke quipped, clearly taking Lexa by surprise, "Lexa I... I trust you. I love the things we do together, and I trust I'll love everything you do to me. So please, do your worst."

Another brief pause, then Lexa smirked, "You do not know what you are asking."

"What? Are you going to spank me? Have I been a bad girl? Do I need to be punished?" Clarke shamelessly goaded Lexa.

Yet another brief pause, and then Lexa admitted with a smirk, "For the enslavement ceremony The Commander will be required to spank you. Peace between our people rests in the success of that ceremony, and as she can simply not afford to look weak she will not be gentle. And yet, the truth is you have been good. Very good, in fact. I confess, I struggled to find a good reason to spank you myself."

"Isn't preparing me for your Commander reason enough?" Clarke questioned,

"Perhaps." Lexa conceded, biting her lip briefly before asking, "Do you think you would enjoy it?"

"I think I would like to find out." Clarke smiled.

Lexa gently smiled back, briefly kissed the other girl and then told her, "I'll be right back."

Another brief kiss followed before Lexa got up and headed for the door. Clarke spent a few long seconds pouting that the kiss didn't last longer, then she cautiously got up, her body tingling with excitement. Which might have been the wrong thing to do, but that would just give Lexa the excuse she had needed to spank her. Or perhaps spank her harder at this point.

Either way Clarke waited as patiently as she could for Lexa to return and fulfil her promise. Luckily Lexa had started to keep everything they needed for bondage fun nearby, presumably in some kind of storage closet or maybe even just outside Clarke's cell. Whatever the case Lexa soon returned carrying a long rope.

"Come on Clarke." Lexa ordered firmly, as she walked over to the corner, "The Commander will bend you over her knee on the throne for your enslavement ceremony. For now we shall have to do with this."

"Looks good to me Mistress Lexa." Clarke shamelessly praised her Dom, "You're so inventive."

This response made Lexa smirk as if to say, yeah, I know you're trying to manipulate me, and it's cute, but it's not going to work. Although Clarke wouldn't call it manipulation. Yes, she wanted to be treated nicely, but she also genuinely wanted to please her trainer. Which seem to be working well for her so far, and she certainly enjoyed everything they had done so far.

Which was maybe was about to put the test. Although she only found out after she became helpless, Lexa effortlessly throwing one end of the rope over a bar on the ceiling and then timing Clarke's hands high above her head, forcing her to almost stand on her tiptoes. At which point Lexa gave her ass a gentle smack, followed by a long squeeze, causing Clarke to cry out in anticipation.

"You look so good like this Clarke." Lexa mumbled to herself while playing with that cute little butt, getting behind Clarke so she could properly inspect it, "So, so good."

"Thank you?" Clarke blushed slightly, and then after a few long seconds of ass groping asked, "Are you a butt girl Lexa?"

"I adore every part of a woman's body..." Lexa said thoughtfully, before admitting, "But I suppose you could say that."

"Yeah, I was kind of getting that impression." Clarke smiled, before asking, "Is The Commander the same way?"

"Oh, you have no idea." Lexa smirked, deciding to run with it, "Oh how I envy her."

"Why?" Clarke smiled, although she could take a few guesses.

"Because..." Lexa grinned, smacking that perfect little ass, "She'll be the first to fuck this ass."

Clarke went pale, "Oh..."

"You are an anal virgin, aren't you Clarke?" Lexa gently pushed.

"Yes." Clarke admitted softly.

"I knew it. I have a six sense about these things." Lexa beamed, before reassuring her lover, "But do not worry, The Commander has a perfect record when it comes turning unsure virgin holes into slutty little fuck holes, and I can guarantee your ass hole will be no different. It has to be. The Commander has her reputation on the line, and the fragile peace that exists between her people. She cannot fail to make you hers, and nothing will show your people and hers that you are truly and undeniably her submissive bitch like fucking you in the ass. Do you understand Clarke?"

"Ye, yes?" Clarke whimpered, before asking, "Will it hurt?"

"Nearly any first is always difficult." Lexa pointed out, "But I guarantee you Clarke, when The Commander is done with you, you shall be addicted to getting your ass fucked. And spanked."

There was a brief pause, then Clarke cautiously asked, "Will, you do it?"

"Alas, no. That is the one thing I am forbidden from doing." Lexa lied, "Your first must be in front of the others. It shall be more symbolic that way."

Clarke blushed, "I meant afterwards. Will you want to fuck my ass?"

"Clarke, I swear to you, once you are fully enslaved, I shall live to fuck this cute little ass of yours." Lexa promised with a wicked grin, "But first, I shall introduce you to the joy of spanking."

Lexa followed up with a strike which made Clarke let out an adorable cry, and she didn't even use a fraction of the strength she was capable of. Not that she intended too. No, this was going to be a nice, long spanking, giving Clarke a taste of the discipline she would soon be receiving once it was time for Lexa to dominate her in front of both their people.

Which was something Lexa was looking forward to, and dreading in equal measure. Well, it was actually probably more the former than the latter, as she really was salivating over the prospect of completing Clarke's training, especially in front of an audience. However there was a chance Clarke would be cross with her for withholding the truth, which may prevent her from willingly and completely submitting to her.

It was something which was an increasing concern for Lexa, but that just made these moments that much more important, so that when the time came to reveal the truth Clarke would welcome it. Which was why it was important for Lexa not to get too carried away with spanking Clarke right now. No, a hard smacking would come later, in front of both their people, to once and for all put Clarke in her place.

For now, Lexa kept her blows light and playful, spending plenty of time in between each strike caressing that beautiful bottom, partly to massage the pain away, and partly just for her own enjoyment. Although she just couldn't help herself increasing the frequency of the blows after a while, and giving Clarke an occasional hard strike, but again, this was just a taste of what was to come.

To Lexa's delight just from those few harder and/or frequent strikes, or maybe even just from the gentle spanking itself, Clarke's ass turned a beautiful pink and she was constantly letting out these cute little cries which had Lexa grinning happily. Mostly because they weren't entirely of pain.

Maybe mostly pain, with a little embarrassment thrown in, but there was definitely a hint of pleasure thrown in. And her cunt? Oh Clarke's cunt was glistening with juices, something which took Lexa a shockingly long time to realise. Okay maybe not that shocking considering how much fun she was having spanking Clarke, but it was still an incredible realisation.

When she did Lexa actually stopped the spanking entirely for a few long seconds, before grinning wickedly and finally combining both harder and frequent strikes. They still weren't nearly as hard as she was capable of, what she was planning to give Clarke when the time came, but it was still pushing the limits of what she had planned to give this inexperienced girl. And yet still Clarke seemed to enjoy it.

Okay, her cries became pretty much of pure pain, but it was very noticeable she didn't beg for mercy, and when Lexa walked in front of them, while still reaching round to spank her, just gave her this look which told she was loving it. Confirming that was the case Lexa abruptly stopped, slid her hand from Clarke's ass to her pussy and gently cupped it, causing the other girl to cry out with what was definitely pleasure.

Then with a wicked smile Lexa softly asked, " Enjoying yourself, Clarke?"

"Yes." Clarke whimpered, quickly adding, "I mean, I'd do anything to please you, Mistress Lexa."

"But it's more than that, isn't it?" Lexa purred, gently starting to caress Clarke's cunt, forcing a sharp gasp out of her pray as she explained to her, "Don't be ashamed of it Clarke. Embrace it. It will make you a better slave for the Commander."

Clarke was sure that was true, but it was hard not to be embarrassed considering just how wet she had gottn. Because sure, she had been hoping to enjoy it, but not that much. Oh God, what if her friends realised just how much she enjoyed being spanked when she was bent over the Commander's knee? That would be so embarrassing.

But so was publicly submitting in the first place, and it would make things easier in the long run. And more pleasurable for her, as Lexa was proving right now. Which reminded Clarke, she owed the other woman a reply, which was hard to give when Lexa was gently rubbing her pussy, but Clarke just about managed it.

"I'll try I promise." Clarke finally replied weakly.

For a moment Lexa looked at her thoughtfully, then murmured, "Really, there is no shame in it. Even amongst my own people, there are those who prefer to serve on their knees instead of on their feet. They provide pleasure to the strong, and thus, are a important part of our society. That's what I desire for you and your people Clarke... more importantly, it's what your Commander desires. And you want to please your Commander, don't you?"

"Yes!" Clarke replied, this time hesitating because of Lexa rubbing her clit.

"Good." Lexa purred, easing off of Clarke's clit, "You know, I'm tempted to spend the rest of the night spanking you. To slap my hand, and whatever else I want, against your cute little butt until it's rose red and you're weeping for me to fuck you. But honestly? I just have too many other things I want to do to you."

With those last few words Lexa lined up the tip of two fingers with Clarke's entrance, and then rammed forwards, burying them both up to the knuckle in one hard thrust as soon as she was done speaking. Which almost made Clarke cum on the spot. Or it felt like it anyway.

It was certainly enough for her to throw her head back and let out the loudest cry so far, and that was really saying something. Which was then followed by whimpers as Lexa started slowly pumping those fingers in and out of her, making Clarke squirm within the ropes. Then she had a command which quickly had her opening her eyes and looking directly at Lexa again, which made the whole experience that much more overwhelming.

"Look at me when I'm fucking you!" Lexa growled, then when she got what she wanted she slid her other hand up Clarke's stomach to cup one of her tits and added with another growl, "What do you say?"

Searching her overwhelmed mind Clarke suddenly realised the answer was, "Yes Mistress Lexa."

"That's right." Lexa snapped, twisting one of Clarke's nipples briefly, causing her to cry out, "We've been playing for quite a while now, and that's only the second time you've addressed me properly. I should spank you again just for that. But as I said, I just can't wait to fuck you. But because you've been so naughty, you don't get to cum on my fingers. No, you have to wait to cum on my big, thick, cock. And before you get that privilege, you must earn the right doing one more thing for me. Something which the Commander very much enjoys having her playthings do for her as a sign of their submission. Something she will definitely make you do, perhaps in front of your precious friends. Something that only the most submissive sluts would do. Will you do that for me, Clarke?"

"Yes Mistress Lexa." Clarke whimpered.

"I haven't told you what it is yet." Lexa grinned, picking up the pace of the fingering slightly.

"It, ohhhhhhhhh, it doesn't matter Mistress Lexa." Clarke whined, struggling to get the words out, "I'd do anything for you."

"Would you kiss my ass?" Lexa questioned, moving even closer until their lips were almost touching, "Would you literally get down on your knees and kiss my ass? To press your lips against my bottom? In between the cheeks to kiss my most private hole? To lick it? To eat my ass like a shameless whore? Would you do that for me Clarke?"

"Yes, yes, yes, please Mistress Lexa, let me kiss your ass." Clarke obeyed, unable to believe what she was saying, "Please let me lick your butt hole."

Lexa smiled, removed her fingers from Clarke's cunt and then threatened, "Very well, you may have the privilege of becoming my ass kisser. But know this, if you show enthusiasm to please you will be rewarded with orgasms. Fail me, and I will leave you tied up here for the rest of the day. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress Lexa." Clarke nodded with another whimper.

"Good girl." Lexa purred softly, rewarding her slave in training by pushing the fingers which had just been deep in Clarke's cunt into Clarke's mouth, the blonde obediently sucking them clean, and even moaning doing it. This put a smile on Lexa's face, as did the worried look on Clarke's face when she pulled out a knife, "But first..."

By now Clarke should have probably known better than to be worried by this, as Lexa was fond of pulling a knife out of her clothes suddenly only to cut Clarke free or something. In this case Lexa then grabbed Clarke's water bowl and bought it over to where Clarke was still helpless. She then splashed Clarke's cunt with water before bringing the knife up to it.

Again Clarke tensed, but it was more justified this time than maybe any other, and caused Lexa to chuckle before she slowly started to shave Clarke's pubic hair. Which was a relief, but Clarke didn't dare relax. Or protest for that matter, even though Lexa was cutting a lot more than she was used too, back when she had easy access to trimming utensils.

"There... now I can't wait to kiss you here again." Lexa said softly when she was finished, leaning in until her lips were almost touching Clarke's lower lips, before jumping up and explaining to her slave, "Having hair down there is a sign of maturity in my culture. It is a symbol of manhood, or womanhood. But as a slave you will not be a woman. You will be a fuck toy, existing only for the pleasure of your betters. Like me. Like the Commander. And now... I give you the chance to prove you understand that..."

Lexa then untied the ropes around Clarke's wrists, causing her to fall to the ground, although then Clarke quickly pushed herself up to her knees and murmured, "Yes Mistress Lexa."

Which made Lexa smirk, turn around and slowly pull down her pants, "Go on then, prove it. Prove to me that you are ready to be enslaved."

Which in turn made Clarke gulp. Lexa had a nice ass, which Clarke enjoyed caressing while eating the dominant woman's pussy, but could she really kiss it? More to the point, could she really eat it? Slide her tongue over an ass hole? Of course the answers to those questions were all yes, as Clarke had come this far, and her people were depending on her to set an example, so they could survive even if it was through debasing themselves for their captors.

Although surprisingly in this case Clarke also did it because Lexa was a beautiful woman and Clarke just wanted to please her. And as thankfully was always the case, Clarke enjoyed herself. This being one of those times she was surprised by that fact.

Lexa felt a little ridiculous with her ass hanging out like that. It was the first time she felt really vulnerable in front of Clarke, and she should. She had her back to a girl who was her enemy less than a week ago, someone whose people had been imprisoned by hers, and someone she was trying to enslave. But Lexa was aware of every one of Clarke's movements, and Lexa was confident she could defeat Clarke in combat regardless of the circumstances.

Most importantly of all, Lexa was as sure as she could be that was Clarke was much too horny and desperate to be fucked to make such a stupid move. Which was the point of all that build-up. That, and just further Clarke's training. The long pause was a little off-putting though, and Lexa was beginning to worry this was too many new things at once.

Just as Lexa was about to prompt, she sensed the other girl slowly moving forward and then pressing a gentle, lingering kiss to her right ass cheek. She then repeated the process with her left cheek, going back and forth for a little while nice and slowly, those kisses not too wet, too long, or too short, but just right. Which was just another sign that Lexa had chosen wisely.

Or perhaps she was just lucky that the leader of the sky people just happened to be naturally submissive. Either way Lexa very much enjoyed the feeling of those lips against her cheeks, although not as much is the feeling of a slave licking her ass hole for the first time, which she did have to give Clarke a little push into doing.

"Mmmmm yes, kiss my ass Clarke. Kiss it just like that. Show proper respect to your betters. Oh, I can't wait to make you do this in front of my people. And perhaps in front of yours." Lexa confessed softly, quickly adding to avoid suspicion, and to get what she wanted, "But it isn't enough. I require more from you. The Commander will expect everything from you, and that does include rimming her ass hole. So practice on mine Clarke. Practice licking butt holes right here, right now and we shall turn you into an ass eating slave truly worthy of The Commander. Yes, spread my cheeks and lick it! Lick my back hole! Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss, just like that, oh Clarke!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Price of Admission Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds