The Prince's Bride Ch. 04

He lay pliantly back in the chair, the low-born noble of an enemy nation wriggling gleefully in his lap and covering him with kisses as her phantoms surrounded him, drowned him. And he nodded needily for everything she said.

Princesses knew best.

Husbands... didn't.

"Or maybe," she whispered, her eyes sparkling with joy, "you want to see... Her?"

As understanding reached him, he whimpered. He knew what she meant. He gave his head a tiny shake.

"No?" She giggled. "Are you sure? But my husband is already so strong!" She kissed him sweetly, joining the endless kisses from the phantoms that surrounded him, teased him, poured whispery sugar into his ears and mind. "The only way to fight her is with pleasure." Her fingers lightly stroked his cock. "Pleasure to drown out her control. So much pleasure. Pleasure to drown everything, every little thought in that cute mind of yours."

He was panting. Lust burned through his mind, made his heart race. His cock needed... needed...

"You," he whispered.

She blinked. "Hm?" She pouted, seeming genuinely startled.

"You," Felic whimpered. "I n-need—need—need you! Please!" He cried and bucked and squirmed helplessly beneath her, trapped by her phantoms, trapped by her soft warmth—but not trapped enough, not nearly, not ever. "Please, please, p-please—need it, need you, please—"

"My husband—" she started, but for the first time that night, he interrupted her.

"I'll be good," he whispered, leaning in and kissing her. "So good. A good husband." he kept kissing her. Her eyelids fluttered, and he felt her arms tightening around him. He lowered to kissing her neck. "Yours. Love you so much. Yours forever."

There was a pause. He mindlessly kissed her, tasting her wonderful form, clinging to her as the phantoms poured praise into his open, eager mind.

And she eased him away with a bright, eager smile. "My darling husband," she cooed, and he shivered at the words, at her sensuous enunciation, at the way her lips seemed to savor every syllable, "your wish is my command."

And she rose up and slipped him inside her tight, slick warmth.

And he started to cry and squeal in pleasure as she began to bounce in his lap.

And she fucked him. She fucked him hard, fast, milking every droplet of pleasure from him, every droplet of thought from his mind. Phantom cowgirls seized him and smothered him in their breasts as she wriggled atop him, her moans joining his as he suckled and let the soporific milk fill his happy, sleepy head. Phantom flower maidens took him in devouring kisses, filling him with nectar and covering him in pollen as they giggled and cooed teasing praise in his ears.

"Good boy."

"Such a good husband.

"This is your place."

"There's a good pet."

"All you wanted."

"All you needed."

"You want more."'

"You neeeed more."

He was panting, writhing back in the impossibly luxurious armchair. And somehow the armchair was becoming a bed, allowing him to lie back in soft blankets, in the soft, fuzzy warmth of the innumerable phantom women kissing and teasing and taunting his easy, sleepy surrender.

And Princess Jenne beamed down at him, rolling her hips, licking her lips. "Are you—are you close?" she cooed.

"So close," cooed a nectar demon.

"So easy," hissed a siren.

He cried and nodded, bucking up as best he could—but the phantoms were holding him down now. Keeping him compliant.

"Just lie still," whispered a smoky belly dancer.

"You don't have to do a thing," soothed a holstaur.

He nodded his eagerness, almost to the point of babbling. The voices were all pooling together, now, an endless whispering filling his mind in place of thought. All he had left was the whispers. And love.

"Do you love me?" Princess Jenne asked, and her voice filtered back to him as clear as moonlight, her eyes shining like twin suns.

"Love you!" he moaned. "Love you s-so much! Adore you! W-Worship—need—want—"

She giggled. "Oh, my Prince," she purred, giving a little bounce. His eyes flicked briefly from hers to watch her tits bounce. She had never even taken off all her clothes—like the harem dancer wisps, she retained a delicate crimson top barely covering her great assets, and down below, she now wore a pretty silken thing that concealed little.

'Prince'. The word barely registered to him now. He beamed up at her, lost in... her. Her everything. Her love.

And then he heard it. The soft, sibilant whispers in his ear. The whispers of the Succubus Queen, as her gleaming red eyes filled his vision. "Oh," she cooed, "my pet. Are you enjoying her?"

He stared up. His lips parted. He was lost in her eyes. Lost in those lips, so close, so intoxicating. One kiss was all it took, and he longed to be lost to the Princess's phantoms.

"I should probably tell you," he heard Princess Jenne say, as the Succubus Queen smirked. "I h-hope you d-don't mind. I'm... n-not actually from... the Wildflower Kingdom." She sighed with pleasure. "I'm a servant of the Succubus Queen. A creation of hers, really. A Maiden of the Lamp. I... I g-guess you could call me a genie."

Felic moaned happily as the illusory Succubus Queen planted tender little kisses over his cheek, jaw and neck.

"We're a very minor demon," Princess Jenne said confidentially. "I was sent as a spy, to s-size you up for conquest. See, the Wildflower Kingdom fell a month ago."

"Mm?" Something about that surprised Felic, but he couldn't quite think about it, not when the Succubus Queen was nibbling his earlobe like that, her little giggles filling his ears.

"The sirens were very dangerous for humans," the Princess said happily, "but they were sooo happy to join us once we'd... tamed them. The prairie fey were positively delighted to deliver Lady Love's wonderful drugged wine to the royal family, to bring sweet, sleepy pleasure to the guards until they were just too... dumb and horny and sleepy to even think about resisting us!"

At 'dumb', 'horny' and 'sleepy', she rocked her hips, making him moan. He felt the Succubus Queen shifting, saw her removing one of the iron collars from her neck. He felt warm, tight metal settling around his own neck, forming delicate chains.

There was a pause. Her voice turned shy. "Is... is that okay? You're not mad, are you?"

Felic smiled into the Queen's eyes. "L-Love you," he murmured mindlessly, feeling Jenne's silken pussy slide up and down his cock. "N-Never mad." He happily accepted sweet kisses over his lips, but they were still parting, sparing. "Love Princess Jenne."

"Are you sure?" the Princess asked sweetly. Her hands ran over his chest. The Queen leaned in, beaming at him, batting her eyelashes coquettishly. "I'd... hate to disappoint you. I know I'm making you betray your whole kingdom, but... well, you're just so cute. And you just can't help yourself, can you?"

"Can't resist a pretty girl," the Queen echoed, licking her lips. She cradled his head and tugged on his chain, bringing him up for a long, luscious kiss. "You'll just do whatever a pretty girl tells you. poor thing."

"Can't... resist..." he was slurring his words as he was taken into the kiss. He moaned helplessly, filled with pleasure, filled with fiery desire for more. More. More.

Princess Jenne giggled. "And you wouldn't want< to!" she sang, and started to bounce even faster, surging pleasure over his needy cock.

And then he was coming. He was coming, moaning into the kiss, crying his devotion as pure ecstasy flooded his body, his mind, his heart. He thrashed and writhed, but the demonic shortstacks held him down easily, giggling at his predicament, giggling at his helpless, horny state.

And then he was kissing Princess Jenne, and she was letting him settle back down against the bed, lying down atop him. "Good boy," she whispered, kissing his lower lip tenderly. "Isn't that so nice?"

"N... nice..."

She giggled. "I can't believe this went so well. Mistress would be so happy to see how easy you fell." She stroked his lip with a finger, and he went quiet. "The whole kingdom of Rainvale," she murmured, eyes shining with delight, "at the mercy of a mere... boy. A boy who would rather come and come and come..." She squirmed atop him. He sighed in helpless bliss. ".. than protect his kingdom."

"Jenne..." he whispered happily.

She giggled. "And to fall for one of us Maidens of Brass... a few pretty illusions cast by an imp-class demon..." Her fingers toyed with the chain collar around his neck. "Aw, you really just needed a pretty girl to giggle and bat her eyelashes..." She batted her eyelashes. "... and here. You. Are." She bounced her ass atop him with each word.

He nodded happily. He was getting close to coming again. Come and come and come. That was all a husband needed to do. All he ever wanted to do.

"Lady Love would be positively overjoyed," Princess Jenne went on, licking her lips. "I might even get a promotion! I might even get to meet her!" She kissed his cheek. "Wouldn't that be nice?"

"Yes, Princess Jenne," he managed. Anything. Anything she said. Anything she wanted. That was a husband's duty, wasn't it? She would give him endless pleasure, fuck his brains out every day, and all he had to do was whatever she wanted forever.

There was a pause.

"But..." She kissed him on the cheek, hungrily, before her lips met his own. He moaned as the kiss went on, as her tongue thrust into him. He was so easy for her. Just her horny little harlot, her toy, her slave. She pulled away and beamed. "Ooh, darnit, you're just too cute like that!"

He blinked, then whimpered, realizing how close he was—

"Come," she cooed. "Come to sleep, my sweet thing. Come to sleep, and dream of aaall the lovely things your wife has planned for you."

And Felic was overcome. Washed away. Bliss beyond measure filled him as he stared into his wife's eyes, as he came inside her, as she squealed and moaned and wriggled until he felt like all he had left was... was pleasure.

And love.

~ ~ ~ ~

'Princess Jenne' sighed, smiling down at her prince as he drifted away to sleep. She stroked his cheek.

Nobody can beat the Succubus Queen, she thought, with a bit of pride despite herself. She'll conquer the world and devour everyone in it.

But... ooh, darnit, just look at him. She giggled and brushed her fingertips over his forehead, pouring the dreams he deserved into his open mind. Dreams of holstaurs, of big-breasted flower girls, of hourglass-waist nectar demons, of smoky Llevas and, of course, of his beloved Princess Jenne.

He was so easy. So vulnerable. The Succubus Queen would devour him whole if she ever got her real hands on him. Jenne toyed with the chain collar.

I guess we'll just see what we can do. She licked her lips, leaned in, and pressed them to the iron collar around his neck.

Slowly, it shifted from iron into shimmering, bejeweled brass. She tugged it experimentally, and grinned as he moaned, as it poured sinful reminders into his silly, dreamy head.

She rose up and off of him, leaving his cock to be milked by dream women, his mind to be fucked away by memories, promises. It was time to go. Lleva was enough of a troublemaker that she'd probably be happy to go rogue, to get these castle folk all to herself. The other attendants might be a problem. She'd have to see what the spirit could do to bring them in line.

The Princess of Rainvale smiled down fondly at the former ruler, leaned down, and planted a kiss on his cheek.

The things we do for love...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

THE END.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds