The Prisoner Of Desire

He continued to plunder her mouth while his hand slipped into her dark hair to cradle the back of her head. Holding her in place, he lifted his other hand to open the buttons on the front of her coat. He unfastened them quickly until the front gaped open, and then his hand slipped inside to clasp onto her left breast roughly.

Hayden gasped, and began pushing on his chest to put distance between them. When his mouth broke away from hers, his breath was ragged as he looked down at her. "Breaking our deal already?" he asked.

"No," Hayden responded with a tremble. "Could you just... be more gentle?" she asked breathlessly.

"I'll try," Zach conceded.

Leaning in again, his mouth slid against hers slowly. His lips parted, and his tongue came out to leisurely stroke against hers. When his hands slipped inside her jacket once more, Hayden tensed, but she didn't stop him as he placed them on her waist.

When his hands gripped onto the sides of her shirt, and began pulling it up her stomach so that he could slip his fingers beneath, Hayden's heart began pounding erratically.

His hands were ice cold as he slid them up her rib cage to grasp onto both of her breasts. When he finally held them in his hands, a soft groan escaped him. His thumbs began sliding over the hardened peak of her nipples as he sucked her bottom lip into his mouth.

Hayden gasped as he began rolling her sensitive tips between his fingers. It sent jolts of sensation coursing through her as he stimulated them beneath his touch. He plucked at them, and squeezed, until a soft mewling sound escaped her throat.

Slipping his knee higher between her legs, he reached down to grip her hips firmly in his hands, and pulled her forward so that she slid up the length of his thigh. The friction it caused sent a shot of fire through Hayden's body, making her dig her fingers into the front of his coat.

Releasing her mouth momentarily, he tilted his head the other way so that he could kiss her from a different angle, and just before his lips touched hers, he grinned. It was a grin of amused arrogance. When his tongue slipped between her lips once more, Hayden lifted her small fist from the front of his chest, and whacked him lightly with it.

A short laugh burst from his chest at her display of irritation, making his lips distort against hers, and then all amusement left him as he leaned into her, and let loose the animal inside of him.

Gripping her bottom in his large hands, he pulled her against him hard, eliciting a small cry from her throat that went right into his mouth.

His lips became aggressive as his tongue swirled around hers, and then his fingers were sliding down the back of her jeans, slipping beneath the material of her panties to grip onto her bare backside with his rough fingers. Kneading the flesh in his hands, a growl of need escaped him as he began grinding himself against her.

Again, Hayden pushed at his chest in an attempt to dislodge him, but she wasn't able to separate their bodies as she pushed. Her resistance did make him lift his head slightly so that he could look down at her. Their breath was coming out in ragged gasps as he lifted a brow.

"What now?" he asked in amusement.

"You said you wouldn't try to have sex with me," she accused with a scowl.

"I'm not," he breathed. "Does it look like we're having sex?"

"It looks like that's where you're headed," she shot back.

Zach grinned in response. "You were enjoying it. What's the problem?"

Hayden's mouth parted on a gasp. "I was not!"

Zach's grin widened. "Lying is not an attractive quality," he informed her.

"I'm not lying," Hayden insisted.

His brows lifted as he nodded. "This is me believing you."

"I'm not lying!" Hayden repeated in a shout.

"So, you weren't enjoying that?" Zach asked with a twist of his lips.

"Of course not," Hayden replied. "I was enduring it because I had to."

A laugh escaped Zach as he shook his head. "I know for a fact that you're lying, and I can prove it."

Hayden's brows furrowed as she looked at him skeptically. "How?"

Gazing down at her, he pursed his lips for a moment. "I'll tell you what," he finally said. "If I can prove that you were enjoying what I was doing just then, you have to do something for me. If I'm wrong, then I'll sit back down, and you don't have to finish the full three minutes. Do we have a deal?"

Hayden frowned. "You sure are big on making deals."

Zach grinned again. "It's part of my job description. Do we have a deal or not?"

Biting her lip in indecision, she finally nodded. "Alright, we have a deal."

Zach took a deep breath as his blue eyes filled with heat. "Just remember that you agreed to this," he said softly.

Slipping his hands from the back of her jeans, he brought them to the front of her waist. Holding her gaze captured with his, he reached for the button on the front of her pants, and flipped it open.

Hayden's eyes widened as she looked into his intent gaze. Her mouth parted slightly, but she held perfectly still as he took the zipper between his fingers, and began pulling it down.

When he pressed his palm against the lower part of her stomach, and began sliding it downward into the waistband of her panties, Hayden gasped.

He didn't stop until his fingers were pressed between her legs, and with slow precision, he slid his middle finger along the slit between her folds.

His blue eyes became dark and intense as he spoke. "It seems like you're awfully wet for someone who wasn't enjoying it," he breathed softly.

Hayden attempted to swallow, and found that it was difficult. Closing her eyes for a moment to escape the overwhelming power of his gaze, she tried to fight the desire to clutch onto him as his finger lightly stroked against her.

"I guess this means I win," he whispered.

Hayden grimaced as her head dropped. "What do I have to do?" she asked in defeat.

"Nothing too strenuous," he replied.

Slipping his hand from her jeans, he rebuttoned them before pulling up her zipper. Once they were closed again, he tilted her chin up with his fingers, and lightly kissed her mouth.

Leaning back, he reached down to take her hand in his before pulling it inside of his coat. When he pressed her fingers to the hard length of his shaft that was straining between his legs, Hayden's eyes widened dramatically.

"I want you to touch me," he said thickly.

Releasing her fingers, he kept eye contact with her as he waited expectantly for her reaction.

Hayden was stunned. She could feel the heat seeping into her fingers that radiated from him. He was surprisingly thick, and large beneath her palm, and she could feel him throb as the blood coursed through his appendage.

When her fingers lightly squeezed him, Zach closed his eyes as a soft breath escaped him. It encouraged her to keep going, and Hayden added a little more pressure as her palm began to slide along the length.

Leaning forward, Zach placed his palms on the shelter wall on opposite sides of her head before dropping his forehead to hers. His breath escaped him again harshly, and his eyes tightened in their closed position.

"Christ, that feels good," he breathed as she began to rub him.

Her palm stroked down slowly, then her fingers would grip around him before easing back up. She rode the length repeatedly, mesmerized by the look of utter pleasure that passed across his features.

When he blindly tilted his head, and searched out her lips, he found them with ease. His tongue reached out to make a home within her mouth once more, and a low moan escaped him.

The onslaught of his lips caused Hayden to pause momentarily. It incited Zach to reach down between them to cover her hand with his own as he thrust his hips against her palm. "Don't stop," he groaned.

When his other hand slid beneath her shirt again to latch onto her breast, Hayden pulled her head back to look into his impassioned gaze.

"Times up, stud," she said as she released him.

Dropping his head to her shoulder, Zach let out an agonized moan. After a moment, he lifted it, and looked into her face as he grinned. "That's just fucking cruel, woman."

Hayden shrugged. "So is chaining me to a bench in the middle of winter." Yanking on her cuff again, it clanked loudly in the silence.

Peering over to look at her restraint, Zach nodded slowly. When he turned back to her, his blue eyes were bright in his face. Lifting his hand, he trailed a single finger down the side of her cheek. "You have to admit, this is kind of fun," he said.

Hayden scowled. "Maybe for you. You're here by choice."

A smirk passed over his face, and then he lifted a brow. "Where would you be right now if you weren't here?"

"Somewhere warm," Hayden said with a shiver. "Can I have my battery now?" she asked quietly.

Reaching down into his coat pocket, Zach pulled it out. "Yes. You can have it. We had a deal." Holding it out in front of him, he watched as Hayden plucked it from his fingers before reaching into her own pocket for her cell phone.

Prying off the back, she slipped the battery back into place, reapplied the cover, then turned it over to turn it on. It lit up almost immediately, and Hayden sighed in relief as she looked up at him.

"How do you know I'm not going to call the police?" she asked.

Zach shrugged. "Just a hunch."

Stepping back from her, he looked down at the cell phone in her hand before turning to head back to his corner of the shelter. When he reached it, he sat down, leaned back, and bent one leg to lift it up onto the bench. Resting his palm in the center of his thigh, he raised his arrogant blue eyes to look at her.

Hayden stared at him for a moment in puzzlement, but quickly shook it off as she begun to dial. Once the number was in, she hit send, and lifted the telephone to her ear as she eyed Zach warily.

When it didn't ring, Hayden's brows knitted in confusion, and she lowered the phone to look at it. In bright, bold, red letters a message had appeared.

PLEASE INSERT SIM CARD

Closing her eyes for a moment, Hayden tamped down the urge to scream. Instead, she slipped the phone back into her jacket pocket, and lifted her angry eyes to glare at her captor. His expression was impassive as he watched her from several feet away.

"I don't want to play this game anymore," Hayden told him.

"What game would that be?" he asked softly.

Hayden's scowl grew darker. "The game where I ask you to give me the Sim card, and you offer me another deal. Just give me the card, or let me go."

He passed a finger over his bottom lip in a thoughtful pose, but soon dropped it in order to respond. "I'm not ready to let you go yet."

"When do you think you will be ready?" she asked angrily.

"I'll let you know," he answered cryptically.

Reaching the end of her patience, Hayden turned towards the street. Her eyes shot quickly up and down the block, but there was still no one. It didn't stop her from opening her mouth to let out an ear piercing scream.

The sound of it was loud, and it split the night in half as it went on and on. When she ran out of breath, she filled her lungs again, and let out another one.

It broke suddenly in the middle when Zach bounded off the bench to wrap an arm around her waist to pull her back against his chest. His large hand quickly reached up to cover her mouth to end the sound as he pressed his lips against her ear.

"Stop," he said in warning.

Hayden let out a whimpered cry against the palm of his hand. His lips then descended to press against the side of her neck, and she felt him begin to kiss his way down the length of it as she closed her eyes. Another soft mewl escaped her throat, and his grip on her tightened as his tongue came out to swirl, and dance as his lips sucked at her skin.

When he lifted his head, his eyes were stern. "If I let you go, are you going to be good?" he asked in a deceptively soft tone.

Hayden nodded against his grip. Zach seemed to be gauging her sincerity, but after a moment he lowered his palm hesitantly as he watched her carefully.

"You know, this is illegal. Are you trying to end up in jail?" she gasped.

Zach's brows knitted as he bit the corner of his lip. "Not exactly," he said after a moment.

His arm was still clasped about her waist, and he had to tilt his head back to meet her eyes as he looked down at her.

"What do you want, Zach?" she whispered in agony.

His blue eyes lingered on her trembling lips. "World peace," he breathed. Slipping his thumb under her chin, he angled her face upward so that he could kiss her mouth gently.

Pulling her bottom lip between his own, he bit down gently making Hayden's eyes widen. When he released it, he smiled slowly. His fingers lifted to brush the hair back from her face as he met her troubled grey eyes.

"I want you. I thought that was obvious by now," he said quietly.

Hayden's mouth pinched. "You want to have sex with me," she accused.

Zach's brows lifted as an abrupt laugh escaped him. "You're a master of deduction, Holmes. What gave it away? This?" Bending his knees, Zach pushed his hips up against her so that his aching erection ground against her stomach.

His eyes burned brighter as Hayden gasped beneath him. Once she had recovered from the surprise of his actions she scowled.

"If you think I'm going to have sex with you while chained to a God damn bench in the middle of nowhere, think again." she growled.

Zach leaned in until his cheek rubbed against the side of hers. His voice was low, and seductive as he spoke. "I can unlock it. Just let me touch you. I need to touch you," he groaned.

"Go touch yourself," Hayden said crossly before shoving him.

Another laugh escaped Zach as he stumbled backwards. "Is that a no?" he asked in amusement.

"That's an emphatic no," Hayden answered with a nod.

She tried to cross her arms over her chest, but her restraint halted the movement, and she let out a sigh of disgust as she pulled on it in irritation. When her volatile eyes turned back towards him, he had resumed his position in the corner.

"You're kind of stubborn, aren't you?" he asked offhandedly.

Hayden nodded. "Yes, I am. You might as well unlock this now because there's no way in hell I'm going to do what you want me to do," she informed him.

"I'm not going to make you," Zach sighed. "The choice is entirely yours."

"I've made my choice," Hayden reiterated. "Since that's why you've kept me prisoner here, I suggest you take this off now. I want to go home."

"Not yet," Zach mused. "Lets talk for a while. It will give us a chance to get to know each other better."

"I know all that I think I need to know," Hayden replied petulantly.

"Come on. Aren't you just the slightest bit curious? There's nothing you want to ask me?" Zach encouraged.

"Okay," she finally said. "What's your last name? I'm going to need to know it when I talk to the police."

Zach snorted. "I don't think you will, and even if you did it wouldn't make a difference."

Hayden narrowed her eyes. "Is Zach even your real name?"

He smiled in response. "No."

Hayden scowled. "I thought you didn't like to beat around the bush or pretend?"

He actually looked a little sheepish. "I don't. Sometimes extenuating circumstances call for it."

Hayden nodded in understanding. "Like when you want to abduct someone, and you don't want to get caught?"

His smile became a grin. "Right."

"So, if your name isn't Zach, what should I call you?" she asked.

"Zach works for now," he said with a shrug.

With an aggravated sigh, Hayden slipped to her corner of the bus shelter, and sat down. Pulling her feet onto the bench, she wrapped her arms around her knees, and shivered.

"You're very pretty, you know."

Hayden's eyes widened incredulously. "Is that your excuse?" she wondered.

The question brought another smile to his lips. "No. Just making an observation."

"I'm getting really cold," Hayden told him. Her teeth began to chatter to give proof to her words.

"You don't have to be. I told you that already. You're choosing to be." Zach reminded her.

"Knowing my luck, I'll get pneumonia after this, and die," Hayden said cynically. Her teeth chattered again.

"How old are you?" Zach asked suddenly.

Hayden frowned. "Nineteen. Why?"

Zach shook his head. "Just curious."

"How old are you? Thirty?" Hayden asked as she lifted a brow.

Zach looked wounded. "I'm twenty six," he corrected her. Then he frowned. "I really think you should come down here. You're chattering so much it's starting to make me feel bad."

"Good." Hayden said resentfully. "I hope someone locks you in a freezer some day so you know what this feels like."

Zach let out a small chuckle. "You sure you don't want to come down here? Instant warmth. I promise you," he said with a grin.

"I think I've been mauled enough for one day," Hayden replied sourly.

He shook his head at her stubbornness. "Look, I'll make you a deal."

"No more deals," Hayden interrupted.

Zach's chest shook as he tried to contain his amusement. "No. You'll like this one, I think."

Hayden eyed him suspiciously from her corner. "What is it?" she asked hesitantly.

Zach scowled then cleared his throat in an attempt to remove the levity from his visage. It didn't help much, and after a moment he ended up tucking his tongue into his cheek to hide his grin.

"Alright, so, I'm willing to make a trade," he told her.

Hayden lifted a brow as she looked at him skeptically. "Is that right?"

Zach nodded. "If you're willing to let me help you get warm, I'll tell you what my real name is. You want to know that, don't you? So you can tell the police?"

Hayden frowned. "Even if I wanted to know that badly, how do I know that whatever you tell me won't just be another lie?"

Zach couldn't hide his grin any longer. "I'll show you my driver's license," he said.

Hayden leaned forward, and looked at him as if he had lost his mind. "So, let me get this straight. You want me, to come down there. To possibly get groped, mauled, or even raped, and in exchange you're going to show me your driver's license?"

Zach nodded. "You're not going to get raped. I already told you I wouldn't make you do anything that you didn't want to do. You'll be warm, and you'll also get a piece of information I'm sure you are probably curious to know. It's a win win situation for you."

Hayden shook her head before bringing her fingers up to her forehead. When she dropped her hand to look at him, her expression was clouded with disbelief. "And what exactly do you get out of that deal?" she inquired.

"The pleasure of your proximity," he said vaguely.

Hayden's eyes narrowed. "I have a better idea. Take this damn thing off my wrist," she said as she held up her restraint. "And I won't come down there, and slap you for offering me such a horrible deal."

Zach bust out laughing. "Has anyone ever told you what a brat you are? It's highly entertaining."

"I'm glad that I amuse you," Hayden responded as she continued to glare at him.

"You have no idea." Lifting his finger, he ran it along his lower lip as he became lost in thought. Finally, he turned his head to the side as he sighed. When he turned back to her, his expression was defeated. "What if I promise not to put my hands on you?"

Hayden chattered as she rolled her eyes. "Why should I believe you?" she asked.

"I've kept my word about everything so far. Haven't I?"

She nodded reluctantly. "You won't touch me?" she asked dubiously.

"I swear. As God as my witness, I will not put my hands on you unless you ask me to."

Hayden stared at him across the space of the bus shelter. He looked sincere, but it could be a ruse. She was reaching the point where she no longer cared. She was freezing.

"Alright," she finally broke. "If you break your promise, I'm going to start screaming again."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds