The Procurist Ch. 03

"I wanted to give you a little extra since I carelessly spilled some before. You will drink all of that once you reach me in my chair." He said and returned to his seat.

Corrine knew she was going to spill it. And she knew she was going to be beaten for it. She got back onto her knees and took a half step forward. No water came out. She took another step. No water was spilled. She found that she had to move much slower than her previous trip and place all of her weight on one knee at a time to keep from spilling it. The walk was excruciating and her knees were already raw from the rugged floor.

"Hurry up, girl. We haven't even started on punishment three yet and it is late."

She made the mistake of trying to move faster and some water sloshed out and spilled onto the floor. She started to sob which made her shake and even more water spilled out.

He put the pitcher down and walked over to her. He grabbed the glass from her and used his thumb and forefinger to pry her mouth open. He poured the remaining water, almost the full glass down her throat making her cough and sputter. He threw the glass against the far wall, sending shards of glass flying then added the following to the list.

14) Treated a gift given to her with no respect. (water)

She was curled up on the floor and was holding her pussy as if that would help her not to pee all over herself. He glanced back at her and saw this so he added:

15) Touching pussy without permission (after wasting my water)

She let go of herself and cringed as he pulled leather cuffs with D rings attached from drawers and walked over to her with fire in his eyes. He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her back to where she had been bound before. He threw two cuffs at her and said, "Ankles. Now." She hurried to buckle them around her ankles but bending to reach her feet put more pressure on her bloated belly making her cry out from fear that she had wet herself. Thankfully she hadn't. He knelt down to cuff her wrists but the cuffs were way too big for her slender wrists. He returned the big cuffs to the cabinet and came back with a long coil of rope which he used to bind each wrist separately, leaving a long tail on each. Then he picked her up and set her on her feet.

She held her stomach as he worked. She wasn't sure she could take anymore. She was going to pee all over his floor and God only knew what would happen then. He pulled up a silver lid that covered a hole containing more chain. He pulled the chain so it would reach her left ankle and attached it to the ring there. Then he repeated the procedure with another hidden chain for her right ankle. He pulled the thick wooden bar that he had bound her to before back down so that now it hung in front of her hips. He grabbed the tail of the string connected to her left wrist and draped it over the bar and looped it through a link of chain attached to her left foot. He did the same to the length tied to her right arm.

A sense of dread filled her already bloated belly as she realized what he was going to do. He went to the wall with the panel of levers and started to crank. The chains at her feet pulled tight, spreading her legs painfully. He then grabbed the tail that tied to her left wrist and pulled it as tight as it could go, pulling her down over the bar. The bar cut into Corrine's bloated belly, making her urge to pee painful.

"Please! Please, Sir! Please stop! I can't do this. Pleeeease." She cried, the last 'please' being carried out on a sob. "I need to use the bathroom. Please, Sir. Please let me go."

"Are you begging?" He asked as he pulled the other tail of rope, making her completely bent over and pulling her arms out to her ankles.

"Ah! Yes, S-Sir!"

"Yes, Sir what?" He asked as he walked behind her. Her ass and pussy were beautifully displayed.

"Yes, Sir I'm begging you to let me go to the bathroom."

"Remember when I told you that you would be begging? Remember that snotty response? Let's see, what was it? Oh, you said, "We'll see about that."" He mocked her voice again.

"So, no. You may not go. You probably don't really need to use the bathroom anyway. You're so stupid I wouldn't be surprised if you mistook the foul dripping of your pussy to be piss. But now that you've started to beg, I give you permission to continue to beg while receiving punishment number 3 and I will only add a single Talking Out of Turn punishment to the list to cover all of this caning."

He swung the cane so that it added another stripe to her ass. She could have sworn that he was hitting her even harder than before. She saw starbursts of pain blur out her vision on the floor beneath her.

"PLEASE, SIR! LET ME GOOOO!!" She cried.

He whipped her pale ass again, fascinated by the vivid red that welled to the surface. Her legs were shaking and he knew she would have to choose whether to collapse all of her weight on the bar, forcing her to piss or remain standing so to avoid yet another punishment. He rained down fast strikes on the backs of her thighs and skinny calves. Her pussy dripped even more of her wetness onto his floor.

"Look at you. Just dripping. You are a regular leaking faucet, girl. Does piss turn you on? Is that why you're pussy is flooding my floor?"

"No, Sir! Please, please, please just let me use the bathroom. Please."

He said nothing and positioned himself in front of her so he could whip her exposed back. He mercilessly beat her until she was gasping for the breath to beg him to let her pee.

"P-p-p-please. Oh my God, Sir. Please!!! I'm so sorry for making a mess and w-w-wasting your water."

He didn't even pause to hear her.

"Where's that pride of yours now?" He loved breaking new slaves in. He returned to whipping the backs of her thighs. She shook violently from the strain of holding her bladder while he attacked her thighs. And without warning, her legs just gave out. She fell down onto the bar, and piss started to pour from her onto the floor. He had to jump back so as not to get wet, but some had gotten on his shoe.

She could only watch in horror as her piss made the tiny wetspot on the floor grow into an ocean -- but she couldn't stop. The yellow water just kept pouring from her. Finally, after what seemed like forever, it trickled to a stop.

He dropped the cane down into the puddle in disgust, then walked to the list crossed off number three and added,

16) Talking Out Of Turn (begging)

17) Urinating on the floor

He stood before her and she struggled to look at him from the position she was bound in. Her face was just inches away from the hot piss and it was all she could smell.

"Do you know what you are now?" He asked her, but she knew better than to respond. "You are an animal. A fucking disgusting, foul, stinking, filthy beast that thinks it can piss wherever it wants." He had to cut the rope to avoid getting pee on his fingers. He secured the wooden bar back to the ceiling then got fresh rope and bound her wrists once more before he shoved her to the ground. He tied the rope to rings in the floor so that she was bound face down in her piss.

"Sleep tight." That was all he said. He grabbed his suit jacket and started to leave.

"W-Wait! Don't leave me!!"

He ignored her cries as he started up the stairs he spoke the command that turned the lights off and heard her shriek. He smiled as he locked the door to the cellar and thought to himself 'If she only knew what tomorrow brings.'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds