The Program Ch. 5

Kira lifted herself off the bed and grasped her lounge chair back that was next to the bed. She backed her ass to the edge of the bed and looked back at Tawny.

"Please me Tawny."

Tawny looked at Kira's naked form leaning over next to the bed. She could see Mistress's dark hole between her smooth ass cheeks and knew that Kira wanted her to make love to her ass now. Tawny slid herself to the edge of the bed and wrapped her hands around Kira's hips and pressed her face into her crack, kissing Kira's hole softly and rubbing her face along Kira's soft, beautiful ass.

Kira felt Tawny's soft face slip between the cheeks of her ass. The submissive fell so smoothly into the role of pleasing Kira by making love to her ass. The ritual always made Kira feel reassured that she was a dominant and it put a submissive, regardless of gender, in their place.

Tawny was enjoying being able to demonstrate her submission to Kira. The night had been such a joyous string of exciting orgasms. She brushed her palms over Kira's soft ass flesh and rocked her face to and fro, burying her lips into Kira's ass and poking her tongue out to feel her puckered hole. Kira's anus opened and then shut and tightened and relaxed. Tawny finally pressed her tongue out at the right moment and it slipped deeper into Kira's anus as it relaxed. Tawny pushed hard, keeping it in her tunnel as Kira's ass flexed shut and she moaned softly as the sphincter relaxed again and Tawny was able to press her tongue deeper still into Kira's taboo hole. Tawny heard another soft moan and held tight as her hips shivered and moved. The tightening in her ass ceased and Tawny felt Kira's anus relax. She could now roll her tongue into her hole and lick and suck at the warm flesh of her anal tunnel.

Kira bent over further and shuddered as she felt Tawny's tongue sink deeper and deeper into her taut hole. Soon, she was able to relax and enjoy the wet feel of Tawny's tongue as it rolled and pumped in and out of her open anal tube. Her tongue moved up her crack and then back down to the edge of her pussy and then slithered back into her tight hole. Kira loved it and she gently rocked hr hips back, keeping the pressure on the slave's face as she sucked and licked at her ass. She looked over her shoulder, praising the slave for her good efforts. Tawny's hands roamed over her hips and buttocks while her tongue worked in and out of her ass hole. The feeling was heavenly and Kira finally reached the point where she took a deep breath and let her pussy take over as it gently turned in her body and produced a gentle flow of warm cum.

Tawny felt the vibration in Kira's hips and sensed she was cumming. She kissed and licked a final time and swept her tongue out of her ass and kissed her lips across her soft cheek. Kira rose and smiled and then rolled over onto Tawny, hugging her body to hers and buried her face into Tawny's neck. There was a moment of silence and then Tawny saw that Kira had fallen into a gentle sleep. Tawny followed her shortly and drifted into a sound sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds