The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 02

Kathy turned to me and said, "While you're there, why don't you ask Scott if he's OK with what we have planned for tonight?"

Debbie was looking at the floor. Kathy's eyes were twinkling as she met mine with her request.

I led Scott upstairs bringing my drink with me.

"There's not a lot of choice," I said, "you can have rum and Coke or rum and something else, unless you don't want alcohol."

"No, rum and Coke is great, thanks; so what are you supposed to ask me about?"

"Well, the girls have a game of strip poker planned, do you want to play?" I said in a matter of fact way, pouring his drink.

"This is a joke, right?"

"No, it's no joke. They want a game."

"C'mon."

"OK, if you don't believe me. 'Kathy' I called, can you come up here for a minute?"

Kathy came up to the top of the steps.

"Would you please tell Scott that I am quite serious about there being a real strip poker game planned for tonight?"

"He's telling the truth Scott; he, Jayne and I played once before with him, and the game went 'all the way', if you know what I mean. Debbie found out about it and wanted to play, so we thought it would be better to ask another guy to join us."

"I'm still not sure I believe either of you," he said, but a look at our faces convinced him that it was for real.

"So if he's in, come back down stairs so I can explain the rules. If he's out, it's probably better if he leaves before we get started," Kathy said to me in a casual tone.

I nodded. She left the kitchen.

"OK, OK, I'm in ... I guess."

Kathy's remark had hit him right in his male ego.

"But did everyone take everything off?" he asked.

"Everything," I said, "like the Brits say, 'starkers'. And there were dares!" I added for emphasis.

"And you got to see them ..."

"Totally naked; and they got to see me the same way."

"Wow! But weren't you embarrassed?"

"Very, at first; but you get over it, sort of," I grinned, "I was the first one to completely strip."

"And they got to see you with a hard-on?"

"Of course," I replied, "with the girls wearing nothing or practically nothing you just can't help yourself, or at least I couldn't!"

I could see that Scott was impressed, not only by what had clearly taken place but also by my truthful answer to his questions.

"So if this game gets off the ground, be prepared!"

"And Scott," I continued, "three things I want you to keep in mind."

"OK," he replied a little nervously.

"One: It's a lot harder for girls to strip than guys. So it's OK to look, but if you start making fun or laugh the game will either end or your life will end; get it? So just don't do it!

"Two: Jayne and I are pretty serious about each other. We've already discussed the game, and she's OK with you seeing her naked, because you'll be naked at some point as well. But you touching her when we get to the dares will be a problem, so don't push it!"

"Three: We don't know whether Debbie will bail either before the game starts or during when things get serious. Let the other girls handle the situation, OK?"

"Got it," he said seriously, "and thanks, I'll make sure I remember even after I've had a couple of drinks. And if I don't just pull me aside and read me the riot act."

"Have you ever seen a real live naked girl before?" I asked.

He hesitated, looked down, paused, and then paused again, finally answering, "Actually no."

"Don't worry," I said, "I hadn't either until two weeks ago. Most of what the guys our age tell you about what they do with girls is crap. Those that are actually doing something serious don't for the most part either talk or brag about it. By the end of tonight you'll probably know more than the jerks who do all the big talking."

Scott looked at me gratefully. He had finished quite a bit of his drink while I talked.

"Another drink?" I said, "I'm going to have one; if I have a bad run of cards I might need some 'bottled courage'."

"Good idea," he said.

I poured the drinks and we descended to the den.

"Refills, ladies," I offered.

"Yes, please," said Kathy.

"Why don't you get a round for us," suggested Jayne.

"I can do it," said Scott, "I saw how much you measured; I'll make them exactly the same."

"Yes," I offered, trying to raise the temperature of the conversation as I knew Jayne and Kathy would want, "we don't want these lovely girls too drunk to take their clothes off without help."

"Ha, ha," exclaimed Kathy, picking up my cue, "if I recall correctly you were the very first person naked the last time we played. What makes you think things are going to be different this time?"

"Kathy really," I replied wagging a finger at her, "try to make the new players feel more relaxed. They're going to be pretty nervous if they think you'll have them totally stripped by the third hand."

Scott left for the kitchen, clearly amused but mindful of my advice, so he said nothing.

I stole a glance at Debbie; she looked petrified!

Jayne turned to me, "Let's close the curtains, put the cushions on the floor and turn off all the lights except that one. Can you help me please?"

If Debbie made herself any smaller she was going to completely disappear!

By the time the room was organized Scott had returned with the drinks.

"OK," Kathy said, "bathroom break and then we get started."

Debbie got up with lightning speed and left the den. Scott looked at me and appeared about to make a comment about her. I quietly nodded my head from side to side. He got the message.

"What's that under the coffee table?" he asked.

"That's a Rumoli board, folded up," Jayne answered, "it's got the correct order of poker hands printed on it for we amateurs."

"Good idea," Scott offered.

While we were waiting on Debbie we all attacked the fruit and cheese. Apparently potential sexual situations gave everyone an appetite!

No one said very much.

Finally Kathy got up, "Where is Debbie? I better go see if she's all right."

Jayne looked at me very meaningfully. Scott just kept munching and said nothing.

Kathy left the den. A few moments later we heard some commotion in the hallway.

"You're the one who asked for the game; we went to a lot of trouble to organize this."

That was Kathy's voice.

"I'm just not sure!" whined Debbie.

Then they both came into the room.

"I don't know whether Debbie will be able to play," Kathy said smugly.

"Debbie, what is the problem?" Jayne asked remorselessly, "This was your idea. Are you chickening out now in front of the guys?"

The knives were really out! Debbie was close to tears. Any bravado she had was completely shattered. Jayne and Kathy were smiling grimly. They were making their point to Debbie, in spades!

Suddenly Scott came to the rescue, "Debbie, I'm pretty nervous as well. If you want we can start the game and then if it gets too daring you can quit and go home. The others have done this before; we haven't. We'll have to let them decide what the 'point of no return' is; when we get there you'll have to make a decision, keep going, or bail out. Is that fair?"

"Yes," she answered gratefully, probably because it was Scott's suggestion. Then she continued in a hushed tone, "Let's begin. I'll be OK."

Kathy and Jayne looked at each other. I noticed the secret satisfaction on their faces. If nothing else, I knew Debbie wouldn't be doing any more boasting in front of them after this pathetic performance. Almost reduced to tears before even a single shoe or sock was discarded!

"And remember," Jayne warned, "you can't bail out if someone is more naked than you are. If anyone does that the rest of us will make sure that everybody, and I mean everybody, knows about it. You'll be a laughingstock among all your friends for a month of Sunday's."

"OK, OK," Kathy said, turning to me, "is it alright if I explain the rules?"

"Go ahead," I replied.

"Most people don't know that there is a proper way to play strip poker, which is the way we play."

She continued, "The game is five card draw, you can replace a maximum of four cards each hand. You don't bet your clothes. At the end of each hand the person with the worst cards has to strip off an item. The person with the best hand gets to select one other person, not the loser, to strip."

"Now then, when you strip off anything important, you have to stand up so the other players can get a good look for a bit. And there is absolutely no hiding yourself with your hands while you are standing, but once you sit down you can try to cover up to keep away from all those prying, curious little eyes," she said, "but no props, like these cushions, can be used for camouflage. After all,' she said emphatically, laughing, "the game is 'Strip Poker', not 'Go Fish'."

Several of us laughed along with her at this point.

"Once someone is totally naked the game gets really interesting, because if that player loses a hand or is chosen by the winner of a hand they have to do a dare. The winner of the hand gets to choose the dare or dares, if there are two naked players, but the dare can't have anything to do with the winner. Most dares are timed and last one minute. Jayne brought the egg timer from the kitchen; it has a bell that will go off when time's up."

"Dare's have a color, they're green, yellow and then red. The first dare done is a green one, so it's not too bad for the person doing it and usually doesn't involve anyone else. The next dare is yellow, and it can be more personal or involve someone else. After that all of the dares are red, and can be either very embarrassing or risqué. If you're asked to participate in another person's dare, you have to cooperate unless it is totally unreasonable. There were some problems in the first game because some people thought their dares were unfair and so there was some arguing. But no one chickened out, no dares were withdrawn, and I can tell you from personal experience," she said dramatically, "some of the dares were pretty bad!"

Debbie and Scott listened to all of this and you could tell from their faces they were really curious as to what the dares in that first game might have been and who did what. You could sense the tension in the room.

"So for this game," Kathy continued, "to prevent any arguments I am going to be the head referee and I will decide if a dare is fair. What I say goes! If I tell you to do someone's dare, you have to do it, even if you don't agree or are too scared. If I am involved in the dare then Jayne will be the referee, and if both of us are involved then you," she said, turning to me, "will decide if the dare is unreasonable."

"When everyone is naked, then we play a final hand. You really want to win this round because if you do, you get to request dares from everyone else, and," she added raising her eyebrows and grinning, "you can make them do something for or to yourself if you want."

"I've already decided," she stated provocatively, "that if I win the final hand then the guys are going to be my sex slaves for the rest of the evening."

This comment broke everyone up, even Debbie had to laugh. But I had to give Kathy credit, she had managed to loosen up the atmosphere, she must have thought this one up earlier.

"Who won the final hand last time?" asked Scott.

"Jayne," I said, "her three jacks beat my three sixes."

"How was the dare?" Scott asked.

"Oh, she decided to be nice to me, so even though it was a pretty bold dare, I enjoyed it." I replied smiling at Jayne.

"And yours?" he asked Kathy, curious.

"It wasn't very nice at all, in fact I thought it was horrible and totally unfair," Kathy said, "I almost didn't do it, but it actually worked out OK in the end."

All this discussion about dares, along with vivid imaginations, and alcohol, contributed to some flushed faces in the room.

"It's kinda hot in here," I remarked, "but I don't want to lose my sweater before we even start playing."

"Don't worry," replied Jayne smirking, "we'll have that off you in no time and once we get the rest of your clothes you'll be totally comfortable!"

This also brought about quite a bit of laughter.

"OK everyone, places on the cushions please," Kathy commanded sitting on the floor and picking up the cards, "high card is dealer," and she began to distribute a card to each person as we scrambled into place. Jayne won the deal.

"Now let's count clothes," Kathy said, "I have nine items, excluding jewelry."

"I have nine as well, if you let me count my belt like last time," I volunteered.

"What did you count Kathy?" Debbie asked.

"Two shoes, two socks, skirt, sweater, blouse, bra and panties. Nine items," she replied, then continuing, "So you have shoes and socks, a skirt, blouse, panties and bra. Eight items. You are wearing a bra aren't you?" Kathy teased.

Debbie turned very red.

"You don't have a sweater, but your skirt has a belt, so you can I use it like him," Kathy said glancing in my direction.

"Even with my belt I only have eight items," Scott said.

"We'll let you count your watch," Jayne responded, "so now you have nine. I have nine as well, so the belt on my skirt doesn't count. Let's play a couple of hands and then we can get new drinks," she offered while dealing the cards.

The game was on! The only question in my mind was, how far would it go?

Jayne won the first hand with three kings while Kathy lost so she removed her sweater. It was certainly a little hot in the room.

Jayne pointed to Debbie, "Take something off."

"Hey," she protested angrily, "I thought the girls would try to strip the boys and they would try to do the same to us."

"Oh no," Jayne said primly, "that wouldn't be at all fair if there are an uneven number of boys and girls in a game, like this one. Everyone is fair game so take something off; show us how brave you are!" Jayne taunted her.

I knew that Jayne was sending her a little message about her suspected plan to get me naked quickly in the original three girl, one guy, game Debbie thought was happening tonight.

Debbie threw off a shoe while she glared at Jayne.

Jayne won the next hand with two pair and Debbie lost so she removed her other shoe with a worried look. Jayne pointed at Kathy, "Next item," she ordered.

Now it was Kathy's turn to protest, "What's wrong with the guys, they have lot's of clothes, don't baby them," she said as she removed a shoe.

"Kathy, there's no way I'm going to let you get a big lead, like last time," Jayne remarked, "you're way too lucky."

The Scott won a hand easily with a straight and Kathy lost again; off came the other shoe. Scott selected Jayne and she removed her sweater.

Then Kathy won on her deal and I lost, peeling off my sweater without protest. At least I was cooler.

"Told ya," Jayne teased me, leaning over to give me a little kiss on my cheek.

But then she was frowning because Kathy got some revenge by selecting her to remove an item; off came a shoe.

Jayne won again and Kathy lost. Jayne pointed at Debbie who sulkily removed a sock.

"If this keeps up we're going to be totally naked before the guys have to even remove their shoes and socks," Kathy said bitterly.

Debbie finally won a hand with a pair of aces and I lost, so I removed a shoe. Debbie selected Scott, who smiled as he removed his watch.

"Let's take a bathroom and drink break," requested Jayne, "I want everyone to be well armed in the drinks department before things get too serious."

When we all returned to the den, Scott lost three hands in a row, with Jayne, Debbie and I also selected for clothing removal. Then I pulled a full house on my deal. Off came Debbie's belt, the next loss for her would be significant! I decided the diplomatic thing would be to select Jayne, who removed a sock while sticking her tongue out at me!

Kathy laughed, "Well that relationship was short lived."

The atmosphere in the room was pretty electric! Everyone recognized that the game was about to go up another notch. After ten hands I was still in good shape having only lost my sweater and shoes. Jayne, Kathy and Scott still had a sock left, but no sweaters or a watch in Scott's case. Debbie was in trouble, she was down to four items of clothing.

"I knew that I would be nervous," Scott volunteered, "but even so, this game is really intense."

"Poor baby," said Kathy with a little sarcasm, "if you think there is pressure now, just wait till you see how you feel when you have to remove your underwear!" she continued, "And you can be sure that I won't promise not to look. Maybe we could go up to the kitchen and you could give me a little preview?" she suggested, flirting with him.

"You will get to see all in good time, my lady, just be patient ...although I know it's hard for you." Scott stated, joining in the fun by trying to be dignified.

Kathy gave him a playful tiny slap on the arm. Everyone was laughing or giggling except Debbie. She was looking daggers at Kathy because of the flirting with Scott.

Jayne dealt the cards. After the discards I noticed a look of triumph on Kathy's face. Oh, oh! The last time she got hot at poker Jayne and I got stripped naked in no time!

Kathy put down three queens, Jayne and I showed off pairs, while Debbie had a pair as well, but they were only fours. Scott waited with a twinkle in his eye.

Kathy smirked at him, "C'mon, show 'em; because even if you haven't lost, I'm picking you anyway because you won't go up to the kitchen and show me anything. So I'll strip you the hard way, by whipping you at this game!"

Scott revealed a flush. Debbie put her face into her hands.

"Well, well," Scott said quietly, "who should I pick? Maybe Miss Kathy of the bold remarks? I think so."

Kathy removed her last sock and threw it at him.

"Do I really have to stand up?" said Debbie in a very hesitant tone of voice.

"Absolutely!" said Jayne.

"Is this a 'point of no return'?" asked Scott seriously.

"Heavens no," replied Kathy, "Who ever heard of someone chickening out of a real strip poker game because they had to show their bra!"

This remark left Debbie with few options, which was probably exactly what Kathy intended. If she quit now, I figured, she'd look like a total coward to Scott and the rest of us. And probably worse in her mind, Scott would be left here with Kathy playing strip poker. I wondered what she would do.

Slowly she got to her feet and began to unbutton her blouse with trembling fingers. She revealed a pink lacy bra which she filled out pretty nicely. In fact, from what I could see she had a perfectly proportioned pair of breasts for a girl her size.

I decided to cut off any unnecessary remarks.

"You are very pretty just in that Debbie," I said, "There is certainly nothing for you to be embarrassed about."

She looked at me gratefully as she sat down. I saw Scott looking her over. Kathy noticed it too and didn't seem overly happy. Interesting! I looked at Jayne, who apparently had also observed this new dynamic developing with Kathy. She gave me a knowing smile and I winked back.

Debbie's courage was rewarded with an easy win in the next had, with Scott and I surrendering an article of clothing each. But Scott came back quickly on his own deal, blowing away my two pair with a straight. Kathy lost the hand and Scott picked Jayne, who removed her last sock.

Kathy, as the loser, stood up and pulled her blouse out of her skirt. Then she surprised us all by reaching up her back under the blouse and unclasping her bra, presenting it to us.

"I wore a strapless one." she crowed, "Just like the Girl Scouts; you have to be prepared!"

"Damn," said Jayne impressed, "why didn't I think of that!"

"Disappointed?" she teased Scott, who was clearly trying to see her nipples through the fabric of her blouse.

"Whatever are you looking at Scott?" she said innocently.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds