The Punishment Ch. 2

“Pet I want you to use your mouth, but I want to cum on you. I want to shoot it on you. I want to watch you make me shoot it."

“Oh yes master," she said with a huge smile.

He stood up on the bed and put his hands on the ceiling. She got on her knees, with her hand behind her back; she reached her mouth up and took him into her. He could see her mouth fucking his cock in and out. She looked into his eyes as she did this. He loved to watch her suck him and she loved to watch the signs of pleasure in his face.

She sucked him hungrily and eagerly. She sucked expertly as well. She was his very own little slut and she knew how to suck cock. She let it fall out of her mouth and ran her tongue along the length of it, around the tip and back down the other side. Then she would pull her head back and open her mouth wide and plunge on to him again, deep throating him. Slowly she would pull her mouth back until his cock jumped out of her mouth, only to repeat the process again. She did it expertly. This made his pleasure increase until he was trembling, but it was not enough to make him cum. This method of oral pleasure was designed to let his load build. She did it perfectly as she had been trained.

Finally, he could stand no more and he moaned, “Now pet, make it CUM now!”

She pulled her mouth off and grabbed it with her hand and stroked the length of it up and down. His cock was so wet from her mouth that it glistened. She stroked him up and down, just tight enough and at just the right tempo. His hips started to buck and they both knew he was only seconds away.

“Please Master, CUM! I want to see you shoot it right in my face. Please master shoot it for me. I want it. I want to see it. PLEASE master; shoot your cum on my face. Please, please master shoot it!

Her words were all it took. He shot his cum right on her cheek like a firehose. It ran down her face on to her tits. Then he shot again. Then another: Spurt, spurt, and spurt his cock went. She was smiling as she took his load on her cheek and it ran down to her breasts. It was so hot! She squeezed that last of it out, with one long hard stoke from the base to the tip. One more drop came out and she looked up at the master, with his cum on her face, and licked it off. Then she took his whole length back into her mouth and gently sucked on it, until his erection was gone. Then she wiped her face with her hand and rubbed his cum into her nipples. She lifted her nipples to her mouth and licked the master’s cum off. “Oh my God, master I love to watch you cum. I am so grateful for having you master. Thank you master."

"I love you pet," he said and then he fell down on the bed. He reached up and grabbed his pet and gently kissed her forehead. “Rest now pet." Then he laid back and held her to his chest. They fell asleep, intertwined in bliss.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds