• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Race
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

The Race

"Yea, I guess we did at that. Well, I'm off to bed. How about I pick you up tomorrow afternoon and we both meet her at the airport?"

"Okay. Get a lot of rest, you just might need it that night!"

United flight 0720 from LAX touched down at DIA right on time and began taxiing to the gate. Gabriella was happy to be back in Denver, and was very anxious to see her two men again. The last two nights had been filled with fond memories of the previous two nights and the time she had with Paul that Saturday afternoon. In spite of all the sex she had between Friday evening and Sunday morning, she was horny again, but horny for her two men at the same time. She had been thinking of them as hers for the last few days and wondered how long it could last. They really hadn't done all that much together, hadn't tried a threesome, and for that matter, had never even slept in the same house at the same time, and yet she still found herself calling them "hers". When the plane finally stopped at the gate, it seemed that everyone was in just as big a rush to get off the plane as she was. Her seat was at the rear of the plane, and it became obvious very quickly that she was not getting off any time soon. She wondered which of the two was going to be at the gate to meet her. Paul had joked about flipping for the honor with John at dinner Saturday night.

John and Paul watched the steady stream of passengers coming up the jetway. It never failed, if you are waiting for someone, they are never in the first few off the plane. They were beginning to think she might have missed that flight when she finally appeared.

"Hi guys! Both of you?" she said, surprised to see the two of them there.

"Sure," said Paul, "Why not?"

"I thought you had said you were going to flip for the "honor" as you put it Saturday night."

"He did," said John, "but it landed on the edge, so we both came out here." He took her small carry-on bag and they headed for the trains to the main terminal.

Gabriella thought she was getting more than just a few rather envious looks from other women as she walked along on the arms of two good looking guys. "What did you two have in mind for tonight?" she asked while they were waiting at the baggage carousel for her suitcase.

"Well," John started, "we thought we would take you out to dinner at the Outback Steakhouse over on Sheridan since that's not too far from your place, and then drive you over to your place and play with you for a few hours."

"Play with me?"

"Figure of speech." Paul announced.

"Yea, I figured it was," she said, "I just can't wait to find out what "playing with me" means."

Her suitcase showed up on the carousel and Paul grabbed it as it went by. The three then headed out to the parking lot and Paul's car. Gabriella found herself getting wet with anticipation, and they hadn't even left the airport yet. She couldn't wait to be played with by these two.

It was an agonizingly slow drive from the airport to the restaurant. She was hungry, but she was also very anxious to get home too. Fortunately the restaurant wasn't too busy that evening and they got a seat after just a few minutes wait. Once again they ate and joked with each other as friends and not rivals or lovers.

By the time they got to Gabriella's house she was so excited that all she wanted to do was rip her clothes off and get the two of them in bed and into her. She unlocked the door and her two men carried her bags into the living room.

"Where do you want these?" Paul asked.

"In the bedroom please."

The two carried her bags into the bedroom, followed by a very hot Gabriella.

"Anything else we can do for you?" Paul asked with a smirk.

"Yea, get undressed! I need the two of you in the worst way. I've been thinking about this ever since I kissed you two goodbye in the parking lot of the hotel." She had slipped her blazer off, and was about to unbutton her blouse when Paul stopped her.

"We'd have a lot more fun undressing you that you will," he said unbuttoning her blouse.

"You would?"

"Sure!" chimed in John. He was behind her now and undid the hook- and-eye at the top of her skirt. Next the zipper slid quietly down toward her ass. Seconds later the skirt landed in a heap around her feet.

"Sort of get into your work don't you?" she asked them with a giggle as she felt two hands caress her bra covered breasts and two more caressing her panty covered ass. Her skimpy panties didn't cover much of her butt, so John was having a good time caressing a lot of bare skin. Her blouse slid down her arms and landed on the floor on top of her skirt. While Paul was undoing her bra's front closure, she began undoing his belt. She barely got it undone when her bra slid down her arms to her elbows.

"You really have a nice ass," John said as he now knelt behind her and slid her panties down her shapely legs.

"Looks like we're done!" Paul proudly announced.

"Yea, and you two are pretty much fully dressed. So lets see how fast you can get out of your own clothes," Gabriella said as she moved over to the bed. She yanked the expensive bedspread back. There was probably going to be a lot of come flowing around here tonight, and she didn't want to have to send that heavy bedspread to the cleaners just because she was very horny. She then got on the bed and sat in the middle of it as she watched the two men scramble out of their clothes. Their desire to be with her was immediately obvious. "This first one is probably going to be a quickie guys, but I want one of you in my mouth and one in my bottom right away. And don't be surprised if I come awful quickly. We can take our time for the second round if you want, but I just really want to get off with the two of you NOW!"

With no prompting, John moved to her head and sat on his haunches. There was a loud groan from deep in his throat as Gabriella took him into her mouth so deep that he was sure he had hit the back of her throat.

Paul moved to her rear and took her doggy style. She was very wet, and he slid all the way into her on the first thrust. In spite of having her mouth full, she let out a low groan. "I hope this doesn't disappoint ya John, but I think I am about to ruin that blowjob for you. I think she is going to come pretty quickly and as loud as she gets, I don't think she will be doing much for you."

"That's okay, I'll just scoot around there when you're done and give her a second helping."

"I'm going to come soon! I really can't wait any longer, I'm so horny." Gabriella groaned, unable to really suck on John much at all now. "This is just as hot as I thought it would be." The whole threesome thing was everything she had dreamed it would be.

Paul really wasn't going to last very long either. She wasn't the only one that was very horny. He had been wild about the idea of a threesome ever since she had suggested it that Saturday afternoon she had spent with him in California. After just a few minutes of fast hard pumping Gabriella was getting very noisy.

John wasn't getting much of a blowjob now. Gabriella was trying, but she was about to come for Paul and concentrating on what she was doing to John was difficult now. Paul was also pounding away at her bottom so hard that she was having a great deal of difficulty just keeping John in her mouth. He didn't really care, he was looking forward to being inside her and coming himself right after Paul did. He had no idea why, but it really turned him on to be with a woman right after someone else had. He figured he was a little kinky for liking that, but that was his thing. From what Gabriella had told him about her afternoon with Paul, it might just be that he was the same way. Maybe this variation of kinky wasn't all that uncommon.

Paul thought it was going to be a dead heat race to see who was going to come first. He was on the very edge now, and from the sounds Gabriella was making, she was about to come too. He just held onto her hips and pumped away at her. In just a few short seconds he was going to give her everything he had. It was going to be a good one, he just knew it. He was just about to send his first spurt into her when she started coming.

"Oh God, I'm coming guys.I'm coming!" she screamed. She let go of John now and dropped her chest onto the bed, simply unable to hold herself up any longer. A few short seconds later she felt Paul shove himself deep into her and his first spurt of come shot deep into her. The feeling just made it all that much better. John's hands hadn't been idle. He was caressing one breast and pinching and pulling on the nipple of the other one. Paul just held onto her now, with his hard shaft buried deep in her and pumped spurt after thick hot spurt of his come into her. She felt him throb in her bottom several times before he was able to resume pumping in and out of her, and even then, it wasn't the pounding that she had been getting before.

Paul did his best to keep slowly pumping in and out of Gabriella. It was a good come all right, a very good one. It was intense enough that it was very hard to keep moving for her. He really just wanted to shove himself as far into her as he could as he pumped come into her. When he was finally done and it felt like hers was about over, he finally withdrew. "If she's up to it, I guess it's your turn back here John."

"Are you ready for another one in you?" John asked her.

"Yea, I've been waiting for this for days!" She had just finished one orgasm and was about to have another. So far, it was everything she had hoped it would be.

John scrambled around to where Paul had been. He was very hard and anxious to be inside her. Nice wet sloppy sex was something he loved and rarely got. He aimed himself at Gabriella's hot little bottom, now leaking a mixture of her come and Paul's, and thrust all the way into her. She gave a soft groan as he entered her. It was just as wet, hot, and slick as he had remembered it being.

Paul moved up to Gabriella's head as John took his place. He wanted to do what he could to make this the best time ever for her. He leaned down and kissed her as his hand reached under her and caressed her breast. He quickly found out that it really wasn't kissing that she wanted right now. In sort order she was sucking on him, and much to his surprise, he found himself getting hard all over again.

Gabriella could taste the mixture of Paul's come and hers on him as she madly sucked away at him. Her second orgasm was building fast as John now pumped away at her. It was getting very messy back there, which only excited her all the more. The more John pumped in and out of her, the more of Paul's and her come was forced out of her and ran down her thighs. Unfortunately, it was a bit distracting as it was cold!

That same come was getting on John too, getting his pubic hair all wet and dripping off his balls. It only excited him that much more. He was about to unload a lot of his own into Gabriella. It didn't sound like she was quite ready to come yet, so he tried to hold off a little, though he was finding that to be very difficult. "I hope you're close if you want to come at the same time I do, because I'm about to come," he warned her.

John needn't have bothered trying to hold off. Gabriella was about to come again. A few more thrusts into her by him and she went over the edge again. This time though, she managed to keep sucking on Paul some while she was coming. She wasn't as noisy as she was the first time, but then it's hard to make too much noise with your mouth full. There still wasn't any doubt in either of the two men's minds that she was getting off! When she finally came down from that peak, she resumed her efforts on Paul.

"I sure hope you want it in your mouth baby, because if you keep that up just a little longer, you are really going to get it," Paul warned her.

Gabriella's head moved faster.

"Aw Jesus.here it comes!" Paul groaned as he began coming in her mouth. "I didn't think I could come again so quickly. Damn you're good."

When Paul was done, John withdrew from Gabriella and the three collapsed on her bed, one of "her men" on each side of her.

Gabriella finally had her wish; the two of them in bed with her at the same time.

Copyright (c) January 1998 by Art. All rights reserved.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Race
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 607 milliseconds