The Ranch Ch. 10

*

"Terminal rug burn!" Lissa grumped as they lay in their king-sized bed the next morning.

"Poor baby." Colin commiserated with playful sarcasm.

"Let me kiss it and make it better." Gable's tone was earnest. He flipped her over and studied her back. There was an angry looking rash across her shoulders, but her bottom was surprisingly, beautifully unmarked.

"Next time, somebody else gets to be on the bottom." She tried - and failed - to sound aggrieved.

"Bitch, bitch, bitch." Colin sniped, then laughed when she loudly slapped his flat belly.

Gable grinned as he left the bed and went into the bathroom. In the cupboard he found an assortment of lotions and shampoos, the scents reminding him of Lissa and Colin and making him smile. Selecting a jar of antiseptic cream meant for use on sunburn, he returned to their bed - his bed too, now.

Colin helped him apply the white cream, soothing her shoulders while Gable started at her feet, working his way up her legs. Before long, she was almost purring, like a cat being petted. Colin was nearly erect, so Gable pushed him back with a kiss, urging Lissa to mount him, carefully guiding her down, onto her husband's penis.

"Come...join us." Colin held out his hand entreating the big man to be with them.

"In a minute." Gable's voice was gravely and strained.

"The drawer, top left." Lissa raised up, until she was kneeling upright, straddling Colin as her knees sank into the soft mattress, making small circles with her hips. She was fucking Colin, but looking at Gable, her eyes meeting his, challenging him.

When he opened the drawer he had to hide a grin. She knew him, Lissa did. She knew he needed this even if he didn't want it any more.

He needed to exorcise the specter of Luc, to prove that he was in control. She trusted him and the knowledge of that made him swallow hard. The knotted leather strings stung his leg as he stood, watching them for a moment as they made love. Gable shook himself, blinking rapidly. In a ragged, uneven voice he ordered. "Hold her!"

Colin pulled her down into his arms, holding her fast. He stopped moving, even though he shook with the effort. A small sound of surrender escaped her as she shut her eyes. Gable stepped close, running his hands over the smooth white mounds of her bottom. His fingertips traced the scar on her hip, the three conjoined initials marring the flawless flesh. Bending, he brushed his lips over the brand, then straitened.

"Count!" Without warning he struck a slashing blow that made Lissa and Colin yelp.

"One!" It was rather too soon to be whipped, since Colin had let her have it only yesterday. Although the physical signs had faded, her bottom felt like a mass of exposed nerves, the single blow almost unbearable. Nevertheless, she could not deny Gable this. He had to know, beyond any doubt, that she trusted him totally.

Nine more times the lash fell, Lissa screaming out the last numbers as Colin held her face in his hands, kissing her wet cheeks. Gable crouched behind her and briskly rubbed cream on her backside and anus.

He lifted her, his hands hard on her throbbing bottom. Only the tip of Colin's penis remained inside of her as she knelt, sniffling and quivering in expectation. Gable reached between them, and touched the ridged scar on the other man's hip. It filled the narrow spot where his muscular thigh met his side. He didn't need to see, it was the same as the brand on his own body, burned deep into the same sensitive flesh.

Make them happy make her happy, he thought. Well versed in giving her pleasure, he roughly parted her and drilled fast and deep into her tight anal sheath, not stopping until his coarse pubic hair was rubbing her aching ass. She howled in delight as he pulled out slowly, letting her slide back down onto Colin's rampant prick.

In a moment they fell into the old rhythm, one man almost withdrawing as the other rammed home. Lissa went wild, pleading with them to go slower, then faster as a series of small orgasms hit her.

"Pleeeese, don't...don't stahhhhhp!" Anything as long as they didn't stop. The last convulsive throes of release slammed through her, making her fall limp into Colin's arms. The potent contractions of her strong inner muscles gave the men no choice. They spurted together, hot streams of cum bathing her full to the brim insides.

Gable's strength deserted him and he fell forward, his chest heaving. For the moment he just wanted to hold them close.

"Guys?" Lissa's voice was muffled. "GUYS! Oxygen...deficit."

They chuckled as they rolled over, taking her with them. Momentarily exhausted, they stayed close, Colin studying her face intently. "Are you all right?"

"I'm better than all right." She tried to silence him with a frown.

"What's going on?" Gable knew them too well.

"I just thought...well I gave her twenty...well you know...yesterday." Colin always had trouble talking about such things, even after he did them, in this case very thoroughly.

"TWENTY!" Gable rolled her over to face him, making her wince as her butt scraped over the soft percale of the expensive sheets. "You should have told me. I know how tender twenty lashes can leave you."

"Colin was trying to make a point." Lissa didn't want Gable to blame her husband. "He was trying, very sweetly, to make me happy."

"I wasn't sure how many, and she wouldn't say stop, or mercy or whatever it is..." Colin lay back, throwing up his hands.

"I know whose fault it is." Gable struggled to look annoyed, but a grin stole over his face as he looked at them. "Just don't keep secrets, O.K.?"

"Sorry." Lissa tried and failed to look contrite. "I'll just have to think of some way for you two to make it up to me." Mischief played across her features, making the two men smile nervously.

"Oh dear, we are in for it, I fear." Colin laughed, and rolled back onto his side, facing them.

"One rule. Seriously." Gable's expression turned pensive, as he kept watching them. "Passive bonds for me from now on. I will never be bound so securely that I am unable to help you. I thought I'd go mad when I couldn't..."

"Whatever you want." Colin understood instantly, he panicked a little at the thought of being helpless too.

"We don' need no stinkin' bondage!" Lissa giggled, trying to lighten the mood, by reminding them of an old movie they'd watched. "We're much to brave."

Gable pulled them into his arms and hugged them fiercely. "I'm not so brave. I love you two - so much it scares the shit out of me."

"Seriously, loves." Lissa ran her hands over the powerful bodies on either side of her. "I just wanted to show you...both...that anything was O.K. and I trust you and..."

"You aren't afraid of us." Colin finished for her.

"You need never worry about me." Gable smiled gently, kissing her. "I don't need anything except to be with you. I trust you to tell me when to stop."

She could see that Gable still feared being thought of only as a sexual partner in this relationship. "Stop." Lissa shared a look with Colin, then sighed deeply. "I would stay with you both, even if you never made love to me again. Sex, in all its strange and wonderful aspects, is grand, but I can live without it. I thought I needed pain to find pleasure, pleasure to find happiness, but I was wrong. All I need is your love. If I lost you..."

She was kissed into silence as the two men sought to reassure her. "Never!" Gable looked at her with such love in his eyes that she gulped. "The world will think I am the most loyal and caring bodyguard in history."

"In fifty years," Colin laughed. "The staff at the rest home will wonder about the three of us. Two horny old farts and a glamorous old broad, sharing the same rooms." He leaned back and laughed at the picture he had created, Gable joining in with his deep rumbling chuckle.

"Colin, I think we'll need some security on that cruise. Our lives are definitely in danger."

"Brilliant, darling!" Colin started to plan, as the other two watched in amusement. "An adjoining room for our fearless bodyguard. He'll have to follow us everywhere."

"We live in fear!" Lissa pretended to huddle close to Gable.

"It's probably not a bad idea." Gable smiled indulgently at his darlings. "Kidnapping is a serious problem."

"See!" Lissa crowed in mock vindication. "He's going to have to stay really close to us."

Colin joined her as they pressed their long graceful bodies against the stoic Gable. "I feel safer already."

The day stretched out before them, the first of so many yet to come. Lissa climbed leisurely over Gable and snuggled between the two men, sheer contentment making her laugh out loud. "WE are going to live SO happily ever

THE END?

Don't bet on it!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 555 milliseconds