• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Real Estate Agent Ch. 3

The Real Estate Agent Ch. 3

Last Thursday evening about 8PM, I received a call from Sharon of Real Estate fame. Are you too tired for some new action? Sharon laughed while asked, "What's going on tomorrow?"

"Nothing that I know of" I answered. Sharon then said, "How about coming by about noon? There's someone I'd like you to meet!" Glynna Smith, the regional manager for our company really would like to meet you. Sharon said that Glynna asked to be introduced to me because she had seen me at the office one day and asked about me." Sharon continued, "Once you see her, you will be glad you came.

Glynna is fifty-five and has been widowed for three years and I think you might be able help her, if you know what I mean!" I knew exactly what she meant. Sharon went on, "Glynna is a beautiful woman, about 5' 6" with a terrific figure. Red hair and green eyes, in a word, she's dynamite!" I said, "I don't know baby, how do you think Glynna will react to me being there?" Sharon giggled again and said, "Oh, I haven't told her! It's a surprise. Why don't you come over, I have a few pictures of Glynna and you'll see that what I've told you is true and I'll make worth the trip."

After showering, I drove to Sharon's house. She met me with a kiss and she was wearing a teddy with no panties. She sat me on the couch and sat down with pictures of Glynna Smith. What she had told me was true enough; Glynna Smith was a beautiful woman. Beautiful enough to get my attention.

As we sat there, Sharon had her hand in my lap, gently stroking my cock. "Well what about it, can you be here at noon? Glynna is coming to have lunch with me and what she thinks is going to be an afternoon of girl talk!" When I answered, that I would be there, Sharon gave my hardening cock a firm squeeze and said, "Thanks, baby, I know that you won't be disappointed!"

Then Sharon unzipped my pants and in one sudden move pulled my rock hard cock out, straddled me lowering her hot twat on to me impaling herself on my dick. " Oh baby- I wanted you tonight" she said. She bent down and kissed me while moving up and down till she exploded all over me and everything from a huge orgasm. She just sat there with her back to my chest with my stiff cock up in her for about 30 minutes while I reached around and massaged her engorged clit. She rocked herself into 7th heaven and her little tremors kept me hard. Then, her next move surprised me.

She turned and sat down taking my cock into her hot mouth. That blowjob took longer than she anticipated, it was almost an hour before I lost it and blew my load down her throat. When she finally released my poor cock, she said, "I guess Linda was telling the truth, about your afternoon! She said the two of you had screwed yourselves crazy. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. "Damn! Don't you ladies have any secrets that you keep from each other?" Sharon gave me a quick kiss before replying, "Not many. Especially not about something this important!"

At the door, as I was leaving, Sharon kissed me and invited me to spend the weekend with her. "Sorry, babe, but I can't make it." Sharon smiled and said, I know you're not seeing Linda, so it must be Michelle, right?" I didn't answer her; I just smiled.

As agreed, I arrived at noon, just a few minutes late. When she opened the door, Sharon threw her arms around my neck and gave me a, tongue probing, kiss saying, "Come, there's someone I want you to meet." Glynna Smith was seated at the end of the couch and I have to say that her pictures didn't do her justice! She was beautiful!

After introductions, Sharon made sure that she and I were seated across from Glynna. Glynna was quietly watching at what was happening. Sharon threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. As we kissed, she fumbled with my zipper. When she succeeded, in getting it down, she took out my cock; which, by now was as hard as Gibraltar!

I looked across the room at Glynna. She was starring at my dick and at Sharon's hand; which was wrapped around it! Glynna's eyes were big as saucers and she was licking her lips.

Sharon glanced briefly at Glynna and then looked at me and winked. Then, without a word, she got up and taking Glynna's hand, she brought her over placed it on my cock! She may have been surprised but Glynna made no attempt to remove her hand. Instead, she wrapped her fingers around it and lightly ran her hand up and down my shaft.

As soon as she was satisfied that Glynna wasn't about to let go, Sharon stood and stripped off her clothes! Without a word, she dropped to her knees, between my legs and slipped her mouth down over my dick. As she did, Glynna released her grip. Sharon didn't keep my cock in her mouth long! Only long enough to get it slippery, with her saliva! When she released my cock, she took Glynna's hand and put it back where it had just been, around my stiff cock!

Glynna wasted no time! In a minute, she was jerking me off and I was also enjoying the attention Glynna was giving my member, The Sharon sat down across to watch pulling her legs up to her and massaging her clit and winking at me. Glynna continued for a few minutes but the stood up and stripped buck naked in front of me."

I've seen a few pubic mounds and believe me; I've never seen one as dense as Glynna Smith's! The hair covering her mound was auburn and curly and glistened, in the light. Her hair was about a foot wide path all the way up to her navel.

The sight of these two beautiful, available, naked women standing before me made my cock throb!

The next thing I knew, Glynna kneeling between my legs! My cock was still coated with Sharon's saliva and with no urging, from either Sharon or me; Glynna took my rod into her hand and started stroking it!

Sharon was kneeling next to Glynna and after a few minutes, Sharon and Glynna took turns kissing my cock, "Suddenly, Glynna's head came down and as it did, she opened her mouth wide and let it slip over the head of my cock. After a few seconds, she lowered her head and took more and more of my dick into her hot mouth. When she had all the cock she could take, she held it deep in her mouth and then her head began to move up and down my shaft. It was obvious that she was enjoying herself, because in a very few minutes, her head bobbing speed began to increase! Soon her mouth was going up and down like the piston water pump.

At the same time, Sharon was astride me on the couch lowering her sweet cunny on to my face. I couldn't take too much of this and soon, I felt the urge to cum. Taking my mouth from Sharon's cunt, I said, "Ohhh baby, I'm going to cum!" That seemed to encourage Glynna and she didn't stop, she didn't even slow down, until the first blast of cum rocketed from my jerking, spewing cock! To my surprise, she swallowed every drop and when she, finally, released my spent dick, she looked up, from between my knees and smiled. Sharon seeing what had happened had such a fantastic O that she sprayed my face with her sweet juices.

Afterwards, Glynna and Sharon were seated next to me, on the couch; I put my arms around both and took a tit in each hand. At the same time, Glynna held my dick in her small hand while Sharon cupped my balls in hers and gently rolled them around, with her fingers!

The attention of these two sexy ladies soon brought my dick back to full erection! When Sharon saw that I had fully recovered, she stood, took both our hands and said, "Come with me." She led us down the hall, which I knew led to her bedroom. Once in the bedroom, Sharon kissed Glynna on the cheek and then gave me a passionate, tongue kiss! She had a video cam setup in the bedroom and she sat on a day bed at the end of the room. Her next move surprised me! I thought she intended for the three of us to jump into bed, for some three-way sex. Instead, she walked to the door and as she closed it, she said, "You two take all the time you need, I am turning the cam and am just gonna watch." I did not know how it would work out but the thought of Sharon watching had me really turned on.

I took Glynna into my arms and kissed her! My stiff pecker was pressed against her tummy and rubbed in her hair. Somehow, she got a hand between us and took a firm grip on my cock and now Glynna's breathing was rapid and shallow.

I led her to the bed and we lay down. After kissing her again, I said, "Glynna, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen!" In response, she said, "Oh Tim, you don't have to lie to me, Sharon's breasts are much bigger than mine. I just wish that I had larger boobs!" After kissing her on the tip of the nose, I said, "It's true. Sharon's breasts are quite large and I won't deny that they are beautiful, but size doesn't necessarily mean beautiful! Besides, didn't your mother ever tell you that good things come in small packages?"

She smiled and said, "Uh huh." I continued, "Besides, you're smaller than Sharon and you have nice sized titties, for your body! Now enough talk." Sharon hearing this was smiling and it really excited me to see her sucking her big tits and slipping her dildo inside herself. After kissing her again, I lowered my head and took one of her titties into my mouth and let my tongue play with her erect nipple! The rate of her breathing increased and, after a minute or two, her body stiffened, as she was convulsed by her first orgasm!

Afterwards, I worked my way down her body, leaving a trail of hot, wet kisses! I paused, briefly, to plunge my tongue into her navel. As my tongue swirled around, in her belly button, Glynna giggled and said, "That tickles." A little lower and I paused to run my fingers through the thick, curly hair of her muff and to nuzzle it with my nose. The fine silky hair tickled and at the same time excited me!

Lying between her, wide spread thighs, I parted the lips of her pussy and blew my warm, moist breath onto her pussy lips! As I blew on the glistening pink lips, I could see that her clit was hard and erect about the size of 2 pencil erasers! "Ohhh please kiss it, baby! For God's sake kiss it!" Glynna moaned. That's exactly what I intended to do. I let my tongue slither over her inner lips and then, I took her clit in my mouth and sucked it like she had sucked my dick. Glynna was, obviously, enjoying it very much! In no time, her ass began to hump her clit against my face.

"Ohhh yeah, baby, just like that! Damn, honey, you're the greatest!" Glynna creamed all over my face. After my tongue had gotten her off several times, she begged me to hold her tight. I put my arms around her and we kissed. Her whole body was trembling. After she calmed down, a little, I knelt between her legs, but before I slipped my dick into her Glynna said, "Please lover, I've never been done by such a thick and long penis and I haven't been with a man since my husband died just over 3 years ago, so please take it nice and slow and easy and be gentle, please."

Using short, slow strokes, I gradually worked my cock into her, until I was completely buried in her snug, hot pussy. Once I was completely encased, I held still and said, "How's that?" Glynna, with eyes as big as silver dollars, said, "My God, Tim, I've never felt anything so wonderful! I started screwing her with long, slow strokes and Glynna was moaning softly, while I did so. Soon, I could stand it no longer and let my speed increase. I guess that not having sex for more than a year had an affect on Glynna, because, before I filled her box with hot cum, she had several orgasms. Afterward, we lay side-by-side, hugging and kissing.

While we enjoyed the wonderful, relaxed feeling that a good fucking provides, Glynna invited me to spend the weekend at her place and I accepted. Sharon said not so fast, you can spend the weekend with her but you have to take care of me first. Glynna went to the shower while I made love to Sharon; She hopped on me and was orgasming so fast we could not count. It took me about 10 minutes to deposit my load in Sharon. Then we joined Glynna in the shower for a little 3 way cleansing.

Saturday night Glynna and I went out to dinner. We neither one ate much cause we wanted to get back to her place as soon as we could. When we got in her door, I ripped her cloths off and mine too. That whole weekend, we walked about the house naked, holding hands! About noon on Sunday we wondered into the living room, we found Sharon sitting on the couch, clad in only a frilly pair of panties watching TV. Looking up, she said, "It's plain to see that the two of you enjoyed, getting better acquainted! Glynna, I haven't seen you look so happy in years." Glynna blushed. I put my arm around her and pulled her close and kissed her cheek.

Sharon wanted some more of the 3-way stuff but Glynna said she was tired and was going to take a nap leaving Sharon and me alone. I sat on the couch and my pecker was really stiff. Sharon stood up and slipped her panties off. She turned her back to me and sat down on me sliding her sweet pussy over my cock. She felt as good and hot as ever. I reached under her crotch and dragged pussy juice out and lubricated her ass. I slipped one- two - three fingers in her ass. When I had her relaxed, I pulled out of her cunt and pressed the head of my dick into her ass. She moaned a little saying oh that hurts but then she relaxed and pushed her ass all the way down on my cock. She told me that it felt absolutely wonderful. I told her that I couldn't stay this way so I mounted her doggie style and fucked her ass till cum ran from it and she was having O after O.

Sharon asked me to leave Glynna and come her home with her, but I declined her invitation.

After Sharon left, I knew that I had made the best decision of my life.

Glynna was the best lover of all these realtors and I was going to settle down on her.

During the next two months, I was with Glynna 4 and 5 times each week. Soon I asked her to move in with me and she said "Yes". My friends were all asking why I was living with a woman that was 15 years older than me but I just smiled knowing that Glynna was the best thing that had happened to me sexually and otherwise.

We could not begin to get enough of each other, so we decided to make the arrangement simpler. I moved in with her since she had that big house and all and cancelled my rent. We made love in every room but that's another story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Real Estate Agent Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 124 milliseconds