• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Rebound Train

The Rebound Train

Missed Connections Post #1497856
WfM
Location: Downtown Train
When: October 6th
Me: Redheaded young secretary
You: Unknown

I am the girl that you probably always noticed standing with all the rest waiting for the morning train. My fiery, copper mane allowing me to stand out in a crowd despite my introversion. I always avoided eye contact with everyone, but perhaps you once got a glimpse of my emerald pupils floating in a sea of white framed by sharp looking, black rimmed glasses. Perhaps for the past two months you have still noticed me standing, huddled with the rest of the women waiting for the train and our ladies only car, despite wearing less attractive clothes than I had. My make-up had become minimal and only the barest attention had been paid to my hair.

You may have suspected that this turn in appearance was because of a break-up. If you did, you would have been right. I was in a long-distance relationship with a man I had known since high school and who had been my only boyfriend. Only person I had ever slept with. He dumped me; he said he had gotten bored and wanted to experience more of life. So, I had been crushed emotionally.

But the day our paths crossed was the first day that I started to feel myself again. I woke up that morning feeling like I wanted to 'be myself' again. So, I looked in my closet and found a classic black pencil skirt and pastel pink blouse. I found a black bra, yes it would be visible under the thin cotton fabric of my blouse, but I was feeling...different. I am usually shy and reserved. But something deep inside me was pushing me to be...bold. A little more digging and I had a pair of black platform pumps, that I was planning on wearing for my ex the next time he was in town, black back seamed thigh highs, and garter belts.

The one thing I was missing was a sexy enough pair of panties. The only black panties I had clean were cotton and that just did not feel sexy enough. So, as you already know, I went without panties.

So, that is how you found me that day. Yes, I usually rode in the ladies car ever since the Japanese practice of chikan, the molestation of girls on trains, became common in the US. But today something primal made me want the company of Men. So, when I got to the train platform I filed onto the co-ed cars. I was not prepared for the crush of humanity that Men go through on their way into work or school. The ladies only cars are clean, smell nice, and have plenty of space. The cars you ride in are packed and smell horrible. I have never read such sexist, misogynistic graffiti in my life!

The only reason I could see over the shoulders of my fellow commuters were the heels I was wearing. It was amazing how tall everyone was!

The other thing I was not ready for: meeting you.

The train lurched as we pulled away from the station and I felt you push into me. I think the first time was an accident; your bulge was not that hard. But it was substantial. As the train bumped along I could feel you rest a hand on my hip. Another bump and now your other hand is on my other hip. As the train lurches along I can feel your magnificent bulge growing larger and larger as it rubs against me. I must steady myself against the uneven ride. There are more ladies only cars than ladies, so I rarely if ever need to stand in them. So, I am unaccustomed to standing so I must widen my stance. At the time, I thought this was a mistake because you took it as an invitation. You pulled my hips back, into you. Your cock resting between my cheeks and you started to rub.

I thought of saying something.

But you know what? I decided against it because you were not hurting me and I liked the attention. I liked feeling wanted...it made me feel beautiful and sexy. So, I let you continue without resistance.

Then you got bolder. One hand slid around to my front and under my blouse. The other started pushing up under the hem of my skirt. Soon you knew that I was wearing lacey topped thigh highs clipped to a garter belt. Then you knew I was not wearing panties, that I was shaved smooth, and that my lips were open and moist. Once more I thought about saying something, stopping you. That you did not have consent.

But once more I decided against it. A finger cannot get me pregnant. Besides, it felt good to be touched there by a Man. Really, really good.

My eyes were closed so I did not see the looks of the Men surrounding us. Watching us lustfully. All I knew was the sensations of your fingers twirling my left nipple in one hand as the other slid along my pussy lips, pressing in ever so lightly and then circling my shy little clit and teasing it from under its hood. I started actively rubbing against you as your fingers also conveyed the vibrations of the train into my sensitive and too long untouched pussy and breasts. I started to moan and you let go of my breast to slide a finger from your left hand into me while your right worked me closer and closer to orgasm.

But it was okay. Other hands were now touching my body; exploring my body.

Then my world shattered in an amazing orgasm. My pussy spasming...body shuddering. "Thank you...thank you...it's been too long..." I admit to you.

I guess you took this as permission because the next thing I know is I feel your cock against my lips, pressing into me slightly. I feel you put just the head into me before moving one hand to my left hip and digging into deep with strong fingers and grabbing a handful of red hair in your other hand and pulling my head back, I turned to look at you. To see your face. You use your grip to make me face forward, I feel your warm breath on my neck and the back of my ear as you speak. "Don't look at me."

As you did that, you pushed forward with your hips entering me. It hurt, you are MUCH bigger than my ex! Both in length and girth. He never could hit my cervix, but in one smooth thrust you hit it. Your girth stretched me more; I hope I was tight enough for you! I knew resistance was futile at this point so I raised my right leg a little in the air to let you get the best angle to take me. As I did, someone grabbed my ankle to help steady me.

Then you began thrusting! Long, deep thrusts speeding up with the train. Your heavy balls smacking up against my clit. I began moaning wildly.

A Man stepped in front of me, all I could see was his waist.

My shoe is removed and then it disappeared, became someone's trophy.

I felt a cock rubbing against my foot, on the inside of my arch. The Man holding my ankle had unzipped his pants and slid my stocking clad foot inside and was rubbing it against his cock.

The Man in front of me had pulled out his stiff cock and was rubbing his precum on my pink lips like it was lipstick. Then he slid it inside my lips and began thrusting into my mouth. His balls were slapping against my chin.

I felt you start to build with your balls slapping against my clit. I have never been taken like that. So once more I came. This time my pussy was spasming along your shaft, milking it. That was what pushed you over the edge. That is when you sprayed my cervix with your seed.

At the same time the guy holding my foot came on it. And the Man holding my leg let go and I slowly brought my foot to the train's floor.

You held me like that as you went soft and eventually fell out of me.

As the train slowed and pulled into your station I could feel you zipping up behind me. The Man I was blowing finally came just as the train stopped. I turned my head quickly to try and catch a glimpse of you. I think I did see you for just a moment.

I have always wondered if you too turned and looked back at me. My skirt flipped up, my bottom and pussy exposed to the world. One high heel on, the other gone forever and that foot arched tiptoes on the ground and foot covered in cum. Cum dripping from my face.

Did you see as someone else stepped in front of me and I took that cock into my mouth? Did you see the Man who then stepped into your place? He took my *other* virginity.

So why am I writing this five months later?

I am carrying your child and I would like to name your Son after you. I do not seek child support. If you are married, I do not want to destroy your marriage. I do not want to be your wife or girlfriend (I would not necessarily say 'no' either!). I just want to know your first name.

You know the train this happened on and the time. I will never forget the way your grip on my hips felt. So, if you see me...grip me like that and I will know it is you. Just please...whisper your first name and if you want a middle name. I will be on the same train at the same time next Monday through Friday.

If you want to know more about the mother of your child meet me on the train!

Love,

The redheaded young secretary riding the Rebound Train!

***

It was Thursday and she had still not met the Father of her Son. There had been Men who tried. Men who had taken advantage of the Mysterious Stranger's boldness and had been there and came on her or in the case of the guy bold enough to go for her ass: in her. But not the ONE.

She was at the platform she had got on the day they met. The train pulled in and she got on. It lurched forward and...nothing. 'There is always tomorrow, Tiff...' she thought to herself as no one touched the pregnant lady.

Then one hand on her right hip, then the other on her left. She smiled. This felt right. "Hello, beautiful." He said, his voice warm and soft in her ear. He had only said one sentence to her before that, but she would never forget the sound of it just like she would not forget the way his grip on her hip felt. She said nothing, just reached for both of his hands and guided them to the front of her swollen belly. Their Son kicked at her belly and she smiled. Behind her, he smiled as well. "William...William Lucas." He said.

They rode in silence until they arrived at her destination. As she pulled away from his warm, safe embrace she slipped a note into his hands. He unfolded it as he watched the back of her head disembark and then he read it. There was an ultrasound picture and on the back her name, Tiffany Sandberg, and her number.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Rebound Train

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds