• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Rehab
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Rehab

"I'll be right back," Lucia said, smiling. I watched her dance over to the other patron. I admit I was feeling selfish and had no desire to share. I knew that wasn't part of the strip club experience, but I brooded anyway. I grabbed my drink and sat away from the stage and the bar to sulk a bit.

After a few minutes, I laughed at myself. Here I was thinking I was bonding with an onstage stripper when all she was after was what was in my wallet. The drink was going to my head and I was letting the fantasy become a bit too real. I saw Lucia turn back to where I was sitting, and frown a bit before collecting a few more dollars from the interloper. At least my twenty held some sway over her thoughts. She really was a fine looking woman. I loved how she moved her curvy hips and how her calf muscles moved her confidently on the heels she was wearing.

Lucia's set ended and she walked off the stage toward where I suspected the DJ booth was. I began to consider leaving again. I had no idea what I expected coming here, but I wasn't as happy as I thought I should be. It all seemed a bit superficial and I only had a brief moment of titillation. I felt more relaxed at Rusty's, and the conversation was better.

I had just emptied my drink when Lucia walked up. She was wearing the same pink bikini top, but had a silky sarong wrapped around her waist. She sat in the chair next to mine and put her hand on my thigh, stroking it lightly.

"You left," Lucia remarked, showing me a set of pouty lips. I decided I would respond with truth. There was no reason to try to pretend I was something else here.

"I'm selfish that way - didn't want to share," I said, hoping I didn't sound too intoxicated. It had been a while since I had drunk a lot of rum. Her hand moved higher up my thigh; the feeling was pleasurable.

"Well, I'm here now," Lucia said and smiled, "you have my full attention." I thought about that for a second. I liked the idea, but I knew it was a delusion to think it was any more than a one-sided business arrangement - at least as far as profit was concerned. Time was too short. I decided I would just latch onto the illusion for a while.

"Now that makes me happy," I smiled, "can I get you a drink?" I knew I could. It was one of the numerous ways to drain my wallet. It didn't matter in the scheme of things. It's not like I needed money for retirement any more.

"Sure," Lucia responded and waved Maddy over. I ordered another rum and coke, this time with a glass of water. Lucia ordered some kind of fruit cocktail. I suspected it was devoid of alcohol and she would split the cost with the bar. I was happily cynical.

"So, you have any kids, Lucia?" I asked. She was a bit taken aback by the question. Not something a guy with a lady's hand high on his thigh would normally ask. I decided I wanted a normal conversation with a pretty girl.

"I have a girl." Lucia smiled. I saw some pride in her brown eyes. "I work here to put her through college." That took me by surprise. She simply didn't look old enough.

"Either she is a prodigy or you're a bit older than you look," I said with a bit of whimsy. I was really feeling the rum. I felt her hand tighten on my thigh.

"No, my baby is smart, but not that smart." Lucia went into mom mode. I found it endearing. "She will be the first one to graduate from college in my family." Her eyes were alive as her hand left my thigh and she began animating her words with her hands. "She isn't sure if she wants to be a lawyer or an English teacher. She is only a sophomore so she has some time left to decide. I was so proud she got accepted - my mama cried. She even got a partial scholarship because she plays viola for the orchestra. I can tell you this, she won't be dancing for a living, not if I have any say about it." Lucia's accent became more pronounced as she continued, "I kind of want her to meet a nice guy there, someone who will have an education like her. I don't want her worrying about rent and struggling through life like me. She kind of had a hard childhood and deserves more than I gave her."

"She sounds wonderful," I said. Maddy showed up with our drinks and gave Lucia a glare. I suspected the conversation was supposed to be moving toward a private dance. I paid for the drinks and tipped well, figuring Maddy might let it go for now.

"Is Maddy the owner?" I asked. Maddy seemed to be in control of things and was able to offer the free drink without consultation.

"Yes," Lucia said quietly, "she's a good boss, maybe a little pushy." Lucia's hand returned to my thigh, rubbing up and down. "We have private dances here," she said without confidence. I guess talking about her daughter and lap dances didn't mix well in her brain.

"How much?" I asked.

"Twenty a song," Lucia responded with a little more enthusiasm. I reached in my wallet and counted out two hundred.

"There, for the next ten songs, we can talk unhindered by financial constraints," I said. I took a sip of my water, trying to even out the alcohol.

"You want to pay me to talk?" Lucia asked incredulously.

"Yep, I just want to talk with a pretty woman," I said with a smile, "unless that's too kinky for you." Lucia smiled as I clarified the proposal. I had decided naked breasts are fun, but only if it didn't stop there. Since it had to stop, I might as well go for companionship since the money didn't matter any more. Lucia took my money up to the bar and I watched Maddy shrug her shoulders and nod. I guessed they were discussing my strange fetish. Lucia returned and held out her hand.

"We still get the private room," Lucia said. I let her help me out of the seat and grabbed my water. She led me along the stage and up a flight of stairs. We got to the end of the hall and she pushed a curtained door aside. There was only a small table and a bed in the room. "Lie down, kinky boy," Lucia said as she took my drink and set it on the table. I lay on my back, my head on a small throw pillow. Lucia lay next to me on her side, her hand caressing my chest.

"So, what would you like to talk about?" Lucia asked. Strangely, I wanted to listen more than talk.

"You were telling me about your daughter." I tried to get her going again. "I can't believe you're old enough to have a daughter in college."

"I had her when I was seventeen," Lucia said calmly, "it was an accident, you know, drinking at a party, and the guy ran as soon as he found out. My mama and I raised her. I never finished high school because of it, that's why I am going to make sure Sofia finishes college." Lucia's hand pulled at my shirt, untucking it from my pants. I was about to stop her when I felt her hand on my belly. It was pleasurable so I didn't say a word.

"You work every day?" I asked.

"Nope, I'm off Wednesdays and Thursdays. What's your name, strange man who only wants to talk?" Lucia inquired as her warm hand stroked my belly.

"Todd, strange woman who agreed to talk," I answered trying to be funny. Her fingers ran up my side, sending a shiver through my body.

"Well, Todd, what do you do for a living?" Lucia asked while her hand traveled across my chest. Her hand was really soft and it warmed my skin. I was enjoying the touching more than I thought.

"I used to be a bond broker," I answered, " now I'm trying my hand at rehabbing a house."

"You must be rich to afford such expensive conversations." Lucia smiled as her hand ran across my belly, just above my belt. I felt a little aroused by her efforts. It was pleasant so I didn't stop her. I was letting the rum do the thinking. I tucked my arm under her head and pulled her closer, as I would a girlfriend - if I had one.

"I guess you could say I am rich this year," I responded cryptically. I did have a lot of money to blow since the future was going to take care of itself.

"No family?" Lucia quizzed. The conversation was becoming about me. I wanted to steer it back to her.

"Nope, I do have a cousin I haven't seen in twenty years," I said then tried to retake the conversation, "tell me about your mama."

"Not much to say." Lucia pulled up my shirt, exposing most of my belly and chest. "She works hard at the same hospital she started at thirty years ago. She does the laundry and cleans rooms. Never misses a day of work. That's my mama." I loved the way she said 'mama,' the way it rolled off her tongue with just a hint of an Hispanic accent.

"So, what are your plans once your daughter graduates?" I asked as Lucia's fingers dipped just under the waistband of my pants and tickled the top of my pubic hair. I involuntarily sucked in a breath. She smiled at my response.

"Ticklish, hmmm," Lucia commented as she reached behind her neck and untied the top strings of her bikini. "I haven't thought that far ahead. I just had that one goal since she was born." Lucia pulled the bikini cups free of her breasts and smiled. "I know you like my tits. You're allowed to play with them while we talk you know." I reached over with my free hand and caressed her left breast and ran my fingers over her nipple.

"I'll have to work here for a few more years to pay off Maddy," Lucia stated, "then I won't need as much money. I don't know, maybe waitressing or something."

"You owe Maddy money?" I asked. I was a little surprised by that revelation. My eyes never left her breast. It felt really good in my less-than-sober hand.

"She loaned me tuition money for Sophia," Lucia admitted, "she doesn't charge me interest, but I promised I would work here until it's paid off." Lucia's hand sank deeper into my pants, never touching my growing erection, but sending sweet twinges its way. "I figure I have to be here another four or five years. It would be less if all the customers wanted to have long conversations." She laughed.

It was a friendly form of indentured servitude. Maddy was keeping Lucia locked in by leveraging her daughter's future. Since there was no interest, it wasn't predatory, but it still smelled bad on the surface.

"You liked to be touched," Lucia observed. She sat up and helped me remove my shirt. I didn't fight it; I was deep in a rum fog and she was correct in her observation. Lucia undid the bottom set of strings of her top and tossed it on the floor. She maneuvered on top of me and laid her breasts on my chest, her eyes only a hand's width from mine.

"Why did you decide to quit being a broker?" Lucia asked. Her breasts felt extremely good mashed into my chest. It had been a long time since a woman had paid this much attention to me. Too long I decided.

"I've always had a dream about rehabbing old houses," I answered while splitting my sight between her eyes and her beautiful cleavage. "I guess I figured it was now or never." I left out the real driving factor that drove the job change. (I already mentioned pity didn't appeal to me.) Lucia's leg wormed between my legs and was creating friction in a most pleasing way.

Lucia's lips grazed my ear, I could hear her breathing, almost sighing, tickling my ear drums. In my slightly inebriated state, I sensed an impending eruption between my legs. Her leg was massaging my cock through my pants, her breasts warming my chest and her lips were so close to my neck. My hands were exploring her sides and back.

"Lucia, I'm getting too excited," I stammered, "you need to stop." Lucia's lips touched my ear, oh so tenderly.

"It's okay," Lucia whispered with compassion and kissed my neck. The sensations were too much. I ran my hand under her hair and hugged her close as I began to spasm.

"Lucia...Lucia," I called softly trying to stop and not wanting to. My hips began to buck and that wonderful feeling filled my groin as well as an embarrassing amount of warm wetness. She held me through it, kissing my neck, saying it was okay.

When it was over, my muscles, that I didn't know were so taut, relaxed. My mind let go of the darkness hovering at the periphery. Something had changed when the immediate replaced my dark future. I was happy, at least at that moment. I was truly happy.

"Sorry, it seemed like you needed it," Lucia said when she lifted her head away from my neck. I knew my crotch was soaked and it would be an uncomfortable ride home. I knew it wasn't my intention to let things go that far. I also knew she was right - I did need it. I decided I wasn't going to return to the Pleasure Palace. The fantasy Lucia had built was too delicious and attempting to repeat it would be a waste of time.

I pushed the envelope in an attempt to complete the fantasy. I pulled Lucia's lips to mine and kissed her. I don't know what I really expected from the kiss, maybe a slap or a knee to the groin. I just knew, in my slightly drunken stupor, I wanted to kiss my imaginary girlfriend. She surprised me by kissing me back. Her warmth spread through me again as she added passion through her lips. I caressed the back of her neck and explored her back with my other hand as I enjoyed the taste of her mouth on mine. I liked the kiss as much as my earlier release. It was wonderfully euphoric and I was able to lose myself again.

"I usually don't do that," Lucia admitted when she finally broke the kiss. I could tell she was surprised at herself. She sat up, physically announcing the end to our dalliance. I just lay there happy, with a silly grin, watching her breasts jiggle with her movements. She gave me a strange look, almost on the verge of concern. "You know this is a strip club, right?" she asked. I assumed she was making sure I wasn't falling for her. Little did she know, I didn't have time to fall for anyone.

"Yes, " I answered, my insides still feeling wonderful, "and you are a wonderful dancer who is quite possibly the best conversationalist I have ever met." I grinned to ease Lucia's concern. She laughed and it surprised me how much I enjoyed it. Her eyes lit up and little crinkles formed at the edges when she laughed. I sat up and looked at the dark spot between my legs.

"It's going to be a bit embarrassing walking out of here," I said. I kept the grin to make sure she didn't feel badly about it. I wasn't sure why it concerned me.

"It's dark downstairs; no one will know," Lucia responded with a wicked smile, "but you may have to hustle to your car." I laughed at that. She helped me put my shirt back on and pulled me to my feet. I helped tie her bikini top and made sure I touched her more than really necessary. Her olive skin was really soft and she had such a sweet musky odor. I had no idea what the perfume was, but it was subtle and would be teasing my brain for the next few days.

"Here," I said, reaching into my wallet,"this is for Sophia." I tipped Lucia a hundred dollars. You can't take it with you after all. She seemed hesitant to take it. I wasn't sure how long I should hold it out to her.

"You're not coming back, are you?" Lucia asked. She was a lot deeper into my psyche than I thought. I guess she sensed it in the way I tipped.

"You were wonderful, but no, I won't be coming back," I said trying to be serious, "this place really isn't me, if you know what I mean." Lucia took the money and hugged me. It was a deep, friendly hug. She took my hand and led me downstairs to the front door. She said goodbye and kissed me on the cheek and sent me on my way. It was the last time I ever expected to see Lucia, my wonderful fantasy girl.

The roofers and the electrician showed up the following morning. I had a splitting headache I wished was from a hangover, but I knew better. The doctors had told me to expect them and had given me strong pain relievers to thwart the pain. I had decided I wouldn't take the pills unless I became nonfunctional. I didn't want to lose touch with reality until absolutely necessary.

I let the roofers do their thing and I lent my labor to the electrician, Frank. He was a burly man, one of those guys you would expect to see hefting a beer at the local sports bar. Luckily for me, he was a very efficient electrician. There was very little wasted effort in his movements and he didn't need to spend a lot of time analyzing what needed to be done. We walked through the house once, and I explained what appliances I expected to put where. When we were done, he had crude sketches where all the lines would be pulled and where best to bring the new service into the house. I spent the day cutting grooves in plaster to make way for the new service. The house was constructed before electricity was envisioned and we had to improvise to pull the service into the rooms. The downstairs was easier since the wires could be pulled in through the basement. The upstairs required more modifications. I tried to keep as much plaster on the walls as possible. I could have ripped it all out and replaced the slats with drywall, but I liked how the plaster gave the house a warm look.

The whole time I was working, my mind kept floating back to Lucia. She seemed to have affected me more than I had thought. 'She was just a hot stripper,' I told myself over and over. I was amused with the argument I was having with myself. There was no way I could have a relationship and only an idiot would have one with a stripper. I went back to work with a vengeance. I was happy my headache dissipated before lunch.

The next day went better than the previous. No headache, I had mastered wire pulling and the roofers were done by noon. My mind still tended to drift to Lucia. I had no idea why I was fixated on her. I guess it was because she was the last woman I had had physical contact with. Probably the last female I would ever have any kind of relations with. It saddened me a bit, but I had known this long enough to let it slide off. I spent the afternoon securing a plumber for next week. The electrician wasn't going to return until the inspector showed up to allow us to connect to the grid. The inspector wasn't available until Friday, two days away. So much for my three-days-until-power dream.

I had another early dinner at Rusty's. Diana filled me in on what was happening and quizzed me about how the rehab was going. For such a young girl, she was surprisingly outgoing and articulate. Too bad you can't buy stock in a person's future - Diana was going to go far in life. I promised, again, to consider attending the harvest festival. I was happy to see the apple pie was consistent day to day. That free sample Diana gave me the first day was paying Rusty's good dividends.

I quirky idea struck me on my drive home. Knowing the future lets you do things you would never normally do - things you wouldn't even have thought of before - it was silly, selfishly funny and quite insane. There was no need to save my money so I decided, what the hell. I pulled into the Pleasure Palace knowing it was Lucia's day off. Maddy greeted me with a pleasant smile, probably thinking I might become a regular.

"Lucia is off today," Maddy said, "I think I have someone else you might like."

"Actually, I just wanted to speak with you," I responded with a grin, "and not in the naked sense." I added that to forestall any anger Maddy might have brewing. She caught the humor and gave me a weak 'ha, ha.' I dropped enough money last time so she decided to play nice and listen.

"How much does Lucia owe you?" I asked with a serious face. The expression on Maddy's face was worth the asking. Her eyes kind of bugged out and she had trouble forming words.

"Ahh...I think that's between Lucia and me," Maddy stammered in reply, "you dating her or something?"

"Nope, haven't seen her since that first night and don't intend to see her again," I said, smiling. I loved the look of complete confusion on Maddy's face. "I just want to pay it off. How much does she owe you?"

"Are you insane?" Maddy asked rhetorically, "you knew her for what, two hours?"

"How much, Maddy?" I asked again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Rehab
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds