• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 02

The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 02

SILENCE FILLS THE STABLE for so long, my ears start to ring and I have to wonder if Jay is already gone. Did he leave me like that without a backward glance or a parting word, abandoning me to this monster Mikey, who is violating my body in a two-pronged assault. No one has ever touched me this way before. It is at once a violent and unwanted invasion and at the same time, so slow and sinuous it's hard to hang on to the rage. He's stroking me up to something, it's building inside me, fighting to claw its way out.

Finally, after a long moment, Jay clears his throat, and I swallow down the loathing that comes hand in hand with the relief. He didn't leave me. Not yet. "You won't hurt her, will you?"

Mikey's fingers stroke up and down slowly, making me squirm, because despite every awful thing about this moment, the heat of his hand is doing things to me. It's taking all the strength I have not to rub against his hand, not to lap at his fingers. If he'd just push a little harder, the pressure on my clit would be just right, it might ease the burn, and I couldn't tell you why, but it feels strangely good to have his fingers in my throat.

"No lasting marks per the contract. Don't worry, man. I'll take good care of her. Next time you see her, guaranteed, she's going to be happier than she's ever been in her life."

Jay sucks in a long breath. "Okay. I love you, Tara. I'm doing this for you."

"FOR ME? Fuck you. You're doing this for you, you sick bastard!" I shout, or rather, I try to shout. It comes out as nothing more than incoherent grunts around the ring gag and the fingers still stroking in and out of my mouth.

Mikey leans over me. "Is your mouth hungry for something bigger?"

I jerk against the desk, kicking out with my feet, snarling like a rabid animal. If I were free in this moment, I'd kill them both.

Mikey holds me down though with embarrassing ease, with fingers in my throat, his palm hard on my chin, he gets his elbow into the small of my back, and I have no choice but to submit. His fingers don't even leave my pussy.

He bends over me so close I can feel his hot breath on my face, and his lips come down to touch the outer shell of my ear. "Ssssshhh. Let go of all that anger. I'm in control now. You're job—you're only job-is to focus on how you feel. You can't control what I do or what Jay does. All you can control are your own reactions to this. Put your whole mind right there in your cunt. Focus on my fingers. Focus on your cunt."

Focus on my cunt...my ass.

I suck in air through my nose, dig in with my feet and push off with my hips, I slam my head back into his face. I know I won't get free. But I can make him hurt. "Fuck you," I slur around the ring gag, connecting the back of my head against his jaw.

I'd hoped to maybe break his nose. All I get is a low curse and an empty pussy. His hand leaves my body and grabs a fistful of my hair, bearing my throat.

"What did I tell you, Tara? In this place, if you're loud, it means your mouth is hungry. It means it needs something in it."

His fingers slide from my tongue.

"Is that it? You need something bigger than fingers? Poor hungry, Tara."

I try to say no, but all that comes out is a keening wail as he drags me by my hair to an upright column at the edge of one of the stalls. He hooks my handcuffs to something, and there I am, on my knees, unable to move, or stop him or even shout coherently at this man who is violating me.

"Leave now, Jay. This isn't for you to see."

Jay leaves and the barn door closes behind him, leaving the place even darker. A tear slides down my cheek.

I can't look at Mikey's face, so I stare at the floor.

I can't shut out the noise though. His labored breathing, the zipper as he slides it down, the scuff of his boots as he steps close.

I can't stop the touche either. The slick slide of his cock as he rubs it, wet with precum, over my cheeks and eyes.

I can't pull away or stop him, because he grips me by the back of the head. "You'll feel better soon, Tara. I promise."

His cock goes past the gag and all I can do is try to piss him off my getting my tongue in his way, and try to ignore that his cock tastes like candy or maybe fruit.

He laughs, and rams right past my tongue all the way to the back of my throat.

Now that his dick is in my mouth, he doesn't need his other hand, so now it's two hands, holding my head still as he humps my face, fucking my throat like it's not even connected to me.

Someone laughs in the background, probably the guy who was in that other stall when we came in. Some words are called out, but I can't make out what they said over the weird quacking sounds in my throat as he pummels in and out.

And since I can only breathe when he pulls out, there's no time to think about anything.

"Yeah, something special 'bout the first one," Mikey says.

He thrusts deep and I gag, retching around the cock but he doesn't slow his pace, I feel empty and drained and tired, and grateful that if nothing else my face is being attacked by a candy-flavored cock. That's got to be better than a non-candy flavored cock.

Drool and pours down my chin, drips down my neck, soaks the front of my shirt, while I hang helpless in his grip as he uses my mouth.

It goes on and on, but eventually, his dick gets thicker in my throat, hot wet blasts of cum sprays its way down my throat. He grunts and humps and pulls out of my throat to flood my mouth with cum. Delicious. I've never been a swallower, Jay's cum tastes like shit, but whatever this is, it's heavenly. It tastes like mangos or melons or some tropical fruit and I don't have a choice but swallow because it's that or drown as he keeps on moving his dick in and out of my mouth. There's so much of it too.

My body responds to it like a drug. I want more.

He pulls out and a final spurt coats my face. I lick at the tip through the gag, trying to get more of it.

He laughs. Smug male laughter and smears the head of his cock around in the mess that is my face. "See. I told you you'd feel better. That was a good job, Tara. Very nice."

He taps my nose with his dick and smiles benevolently down at me. "That's what happens when you make loud noises. Now, let's see about that pussy."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds