• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 04

The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 04

I DO NOT RELAX. And it does hurt.

Mikey hums and strokes and shushes me through the whole thing, while I buck and try to fight him. He just holds me down until I give up.

"First," he says, walking me through my anal probing like any good doctor would. "I need some of Duane's cum. It makes the best lube."

He scoops the cum from my pussy and pushes it into my butt.

He spits too, right on my ass, pushing it all inside me.

Then the plug goes in my pussy.

"Get this all nice and wet. And then..."

The plug slides out of my pussy, presses against my sphincter and a second later, in it slides.

I'm too tired even to fight. It pushes its way up my but, and my body cramps in protest. I try not to cry because I know what happens to noisy girls, but I can't help it. It hurts.

"It's not even that big," he says.

"It feels like a baseball bat."

"It's tiny. A three incher." He swats my butt and pulls me up to my feet. "Don't be a brat."

The thing in my ass shifts uncomfortably. "Three inches thick?"

"No. Three inches long. It's half an inch thick. It's no bigger than a finger."

"Can we take it out?"

"No. Here, I'll show you how small it is." He guides me to a wall with various bags hanging from hooks. He takes down one of the bags and opens it up. "This," he says, holding up a rubbery phallic-shaped object that is, as he said, about the size of a finger. "This is what you've got in you."

He's standing against the wall and I can't help but notice that his cock is still hanging out of the front of his jeans, hard, long, leaking a little precum.

I tear my eyes away. "It feels bigger than it looks."

He puts the plug back and pulls out a new one. Maybe five inches long and an inch and a half at the widest, tapering down at the tip. "And this is what I'm going to put in you in an hour."

I shake my head. "No."

"You don't say that word here. Do you want the ring gag back in."

He pulls out yet another plug. This one is gigantic. Probably eight inches long and two at the widest, still tapering down to a slim tip. "An hour after that, you'll get this one."

I could cry but what would be the point. He'd just gag me and do it anyway. I'm too tired to fight. I just want this day to be over.

He rustles around in the bag and pulls out the biggest one yet. "And finally, after that you'll take this one."

My jaw drops. It's absurdly big. "That won't fit."

"It's the same length as my dick. Trust me. It will fit. I do this for a living."

"This is your job? Putting things up women's butts."

He hitches his hip on the table, his pale blue eyes burning into mine. "Yes. And I'm very good at it. You will like having things in your butt. You will especially like having my cum up there."

That image sends a warm tingle through my whole body. But I'm not about to let him know that. "N—"

He raises his brows and I stop myself from finishing the word.

"I will not like having things in my butt. Especially not your cum."

"Do you like having things in your mouth?"

I make a face.

He rubs his hand over his chin making a rustly bristly sound. "On some level, you enjoyed it. And you loved swallowing my cum."

I glare sullenly at the wall.

"You licked at the tip through the gag. You swallowed Roy down greedily enough. It tastes good, doesn't it."

"Why does it taste that way?"

"We take a medicine. An injection once a month." He perches his hip on the table I was just lying on. It changes a few things. Makes our dicks bigger, are balls bigger, our cum taste like fruit."

"Like the injection Jay gave me?" My chest constricts at the manipulation of that, the disrespect that he'd give me something without asking first.

Mikey strokes my hair with his big rough hands, and pulls me against him so my face rests against his chest. He smells like trees and leather. I try to pull away but he holds me firm, my ear pressed to the steady thumb of his heart.

"The injection he gave you simply made you a little hornier, a little more open to suggestion. We want to make sure this is pleasurable for you, not terrifying. That's all."

"It is terrifying."

He pauses like that actually bothers him. "It won't be soon. And if we didn't give you the injection, you'd be having a lot harder a time."

I flex my butt muscles around the plug, but I can't move it. "So you drug me and all the other women so we resist being raped less."

His jaw clenches. "No, we do it so you'll be amenable to therapy."

"Rape therapy?"

"Therapy that will allow you to embrace the part of you that likes sex. That society has taught you is bad, and wrong."

He's answering questions. For that I'm grateful, even if the answers make me want to slap him. If I yell, he'll just stick his cock in my mouth though, and I want more answers. There is one question that weighs the heaviest.

"Will I really be like this forever?"

He sways slightly, like he's dancing to an imaginary song, rocking me like he wants to soothe me. "Are you worrying right now?"

"I'm in the arms of a man who tied me up, stripped me, gagged me, shoved his penis in my mouth, let two other men use my body, and then held me down and inserted a batt into my butt—"

"—a tiny little plug."

"My husband drugged me, brought me here and left me at the mercy of strange men."

He makes a noise like he's laughing.

"Oh," I add. "I forgot to mention, his buddies also claim there is no hope, and for the rest of my life, I'll be obsessed with cocks and cum."

"Who said that?" His lips move down to my ear, his breath moving around my ear making my stomach dip and swirl. "Are you obsessed with cocks and cum?"

I don't answer. Roy had said something like that, hadn't he?

Mikey's hands move down to my breasts, cupping each one, his thumbs grazing over my nipples. I pull my face away from the hard muscles of his chest, and look up into his eyes. He's staring at me intently, his gaze dropping down to my lips. "Tara? Are you obsessed with cocks and cum?"

I swallow. "I thought you did this for a living. Aren't I supposed to be obsessed with cocks and cum right now?"

"You're supposed to feel however you feel. Right now, your mind is adapting to your new circumstance. Sometimes, on the first day women are angry. Other times, they're planning to escape so pretending to be meek. Sometimes, a woman who's naturally very submissive comes along and she loves it. I've been with a woman who was on her knees at my feet my now rubbing her face in my crotch. The hard work was teaching her pussy husband how to handle her. I've also seen one woman leave here stronger than ever. She kept her husband for his dick alone, and I'm pretty sure she whips him regularly. It works for them. I didn't let her whip me. But I did not destroy her will. That's not my job. I'm not here to hurt you or damage you."

My jaw drops. "You strip women, tie them up and use their bodies for your own personal playground."

"It's intense. I know. But I've never had a woman leave here unhappy. Our job is to help you find who you want to be so you can stop being anxious and angry all the time. That way you and your husband can leave here and go lead, healthy, happy and successful lives."

"In which I give him all the blowjobs he wants."

Mikey touches my chin, forces me to meet his gaze. "In which you have a mutually rewarding sex life."

"He brought me here and gave me against my will to strangers. He let you all fuck me. Without my permission. He's a pathetic piece of shit, and I will kill him before I let him touch me again."

His eyes widen. "Do you feel violated?"

I don't even need to think about that one. "Yes."

"Does it turn you on to be violated?"

I blink. Some of the cum in my pussy slides down my thigh. My clit pulses. "Maybe a little."

"Do you like yourself?"

I don't need to think about that either. "No."

"Are you proud of who you are?"

"No."

"Do you want to like yourself? Do you want to be proud?"

"Yes."

"My job is to show you how perfect you are, exactly as you are, without shame. If you crave cocks and cum we can help you get that, if you don't want your husband to touch you again, we can help you both realize that in a mutually satisfying way. But only if you only let go of the negative energy that drives you."

We're both quiet for a long time, staring at one another. Somewhere a woman gasps out a long, sputtering orgasm that is followed by a male voice offering quiet praise.

"Only if I give into an obsession with cocks and cum?"

He pulls a face. "No. I've never seen that before. Most women leave her enjoying the flavor, but I wouldn't call it obsessed."

"Great. So I'm also a freak."

"What do you mean by that, Tara?"

I look down at the floor. It's hard to think with him tugging at my nipples. Shrugging feels weird with my arms still cuffed behind me. "Will you take off my handcuffs? My shoulders hurt."

"If you tell me what you meant, I'll move them to the front."

I take a deep breath. "I just said it offhand. I just meant...yes, I got a little turned on at one point, and I wanted Duane back inside me. It seemed illogical to me that the man having sex with me against my will takes away his penis and I feel upset. So I thought maybe that was just the drugs talking, but I guess it was just my own body."

His hands leave my nipples. One hand slides up to cup my neck, and the other goes around my waist. He pulls me closer, staring into my eyes. "There's nothing wrong with that. It turns you on being manhandled. That's not unusual. That's the part of you we're here to help you explore. You came here because you weren't happy, right? Were you happy when Roy had his cock in your mouth? When Duane was fucking your pussy?"

I want to lie and so no, but somehow, the look in his eyes makes me want to be honest, makes me believe that maybe he really can help me. So I nod.

He steps closer, drags his thumb over my lower lip. "You are very brave, Tara." He says it so slowly, almost as if he's mesmerized by something I said. When he steps closer, the cock hanging from the front of his jeans bumping against my belly.

"Do you want my cock in your pussy?"

I nod again, because I do. I want him inside me.

"Good girl. Soon you will not be ashamed of that. You will ask proudly for cock when you need it."

He spins me around and unlocks my handcuffs, moving my wrists to my front and locking them back in place.

I hiss at the relief of my cramped shoulder muscles.

"First, though. We need to switch out that plug. You're ready for something bigger.

I DON'T FIGHT HIM. I lean on my elbows with my ass hanging off the back of the table, glad that my hands have been moved.

I don't put up any fight at all when shoves the bigger plug into my pussy and fucks me with it for a while, coating it with cum. He moves it so slowly, I get frustrated and push back. It's not big enough in my pussy to satisfy me though. For that, I want his cock.

Finally, his pulls the plug from my ass. I don't fight because I know there's no point, and this time it doesn't hurt going in. It does feel big though. Much bigger. How the hell will I fit his whole cock in there?

"Very nice," he says, pulling the plug out half way, then shoving it back in. "I cannot wait to fuck this tight ass."

I just lie on the table and take it. There's nothing else I can do.

"Women like you, uptight and anxious, have the tightest asses. I'll make you come, Tara, harder than you have ever come before with by dick deep inside your ass. You'll spend the whole day with my cum up there."

He rams the plug in deeper. I gasp out, squirming. I wish he'd just fuck me already and stop talking about it, but he doesn't.

His hands glide over my body, the touch smacking of possession, appraisal. Ownership. He kneads my tits, palms my ass, squeezes my thighs, drags his hand over my pussy, collecting Duane's cum.

He moves up to stand in front of me, where I'm leaning on the table patiently, my hands in their cuffs up over my head so I can rest my whole torso on the table.

"What?" I ask, standing up partway.

He holds out his hand, the cum smeared across his palm.

I stare at it.

"You know you want it."

I do. Because it tastes like candy and fruit and I haven't eaten or had anything to drink since this morning before Jay and I left the city. It's been hours and all I've had is cum.

"You don't have to be embarrassed. Lick it up, savor it on your tongue."

I make a face. "It's not that. It's just that I'm hungry."

"I know you are. Hungry and thirsty, and as soon as you lick Duane's cum off my hand, I'm going to fuck you, hard and fasts. You probably won't have time to cum. Then I'll take you up to the farmhouse and you can have some lunch. You'll see what your future holds, and maybe you'll see Jay."

"I don't want to see Jay." The words come out fast. I didn't expect those words, but there they are. I don't know how I'll forgive him for this.

Mikey frowns. "That's fine. I can make sure you don't see him. Do you want to lick the cum off my palm?"

I nod.

"Say the words, Tara. Don't lie to yourself or to me. If you want to eat cum, you need to own that. There's no shame in it."

It feels shameful. I shift a little and my breasts sway under me, my nipples dragging on the wood. My pussy pulses. "I want to lick the cum off your palm."

He smiles. The first big smile I've seen from him. It transforms his face. He doesn't' look mean and hard anymore. Now he looks like he's truly proud of me. "Say please."

"Please," I whisper, staring at his palm as he brings it to my mouth.

I lap that mango-candy-flavored mess off his hand and swallow it down, groaning with pleasure the second it hits my tastebuds. It's that good.

He watches me like I'm the most perfect, beautiful, inspired goddess he's ever seen. Then he presents his dick to my lips for a quick kiss, and steps up behind me, and sinks his cock home.

His dick...in me...is heaven. And every time he slams forward, it's like I'm getting fucked twice because he slams the plug in my ass deeper.

I grip the table with my hands and hang on. He doesn't let me cum, he doesn't even pretend. He fucks me fast and hard, with his fist in my hair, my neck bent back at an uncomfortable angle, and I can't help but wonder why. He made sure I enjoyed it with Duane and Roy.

Why won't he let me come now?

I want it so badly, to come with him inside me. I want him to fuck me face to face, with his tongue in my mouth and his cock in my pussy, his hands on my face. I wish I could see the look on his face when he comes, but he makes this noise, this low down breathy grunt that stretches into a sigh and his grip in my hair becomes unbearable. His swells, he hips buck erratically, and then I feel it, the hot blasts of cum deep inside me.

I am left...frustrated.

"You won't cum again until tonight, Tara, when I'm fucking your ass."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 163 milliseconds