• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 06

The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 06

MIKEY IS GONE A LONG TIME. Long enough for me to almost start to empathize with these pathetic excuses for men who delivered their wives here to be turned into whores for them. Not even man enough to do the job themselves.

"You don't deserve wives," I hiss. "You want your wife to be your whore? So you pay other men, bigger men, stronger men to do the job for you. You're pathetic."

One of them bucks, trying to work the tip of his cock into his balllickers mouth, but she scoots back, casting me a wary glance. It's the blonde one. Duane's wife.

"Careful with that," she says. "That'll earn you nothing but pain."

"What's that? Telling the truth?"

"Thinking about your husband that way."

I arch my back, press my tits forward, rock my clit against the leather bench. My pussy is throbbing, just imagining having one of those cocks inside me. I don't even care about the man, I realize. I just want to be filled.

"He's not my husband."

She glances at me sharply.

"I've divorced him mentally the minute he let another man rape me." I explain with a shrug.

"Mikey's pretty intense, huh?"

There's this weird surge of pride that courses through me. Whatever Mikey is, at least he's man enough to own it. Jay pretends to be so good, kind, decent. Mikey takes what he wants. There's honesty in that. Freedom. Not that I have to like it when I'm on the broken side of that freedom.

"So's Duane," I hum, grinding my hips on the leather bench.

She doesn't even bat an eyelash. "Yes. My man is strong. And mean and powerful."

"He shares you around here. You like that?"

She nods absently, trails her tongue up the cock in front of her, making the man buck against her. "I do. One cock isn't enough to satisfy me. He understands that, encourages it. He wants me to be happy."

"And that," I nod at her tongue slavering its way back down the cock shaft. "That makes you happy."

A sharp shoulder lifts. "I had a bad childhood. I lashed out. Slutted around town. Couldn't hold a job, kept fucking the boss or the bosses husband. I was lost. Duane found me."

This is the most fucked up conversation I've ever had. I turn to the redhead.

"Don't look at me," she says, in a silky voice, trailing off with a long satisfied hum as she drags her tongue along a ballsack attached to a short, chubby, hairy troll of a man.

He may be a troll, but his cock is the cock of a god. A big broad head, a thick veiny curved shaft. I want it inside me.

"I love this," she purrs.

"You're the CEO, right?" I ask, shifting restlessly on my bench, imagining that troll fucking his cock into my pussy. The plug pushes in deeper and I grunt. Mikey said I wouldn't cum until tonight, but I bet I could come with the troll's cock inside me. His balls are huge, full of delicious cum.

"I am." She tries to suck one of the balls into her mouth but it doesn't fit.

"Why do you do this?"

"My husband is a pussy. He can't make me do this. The men here bring something new out of me. Something that makes me feel real, makes me feel like myself. I'm in charge all the time at home. Here, I'm not. It's a relief."

"You're crazy."

"Says the bitch humping a bench, pretending she's better than us."

"I've been drugged."

She makes a face and laughs, returning to her task.

The last woman, tall and lanky, with light brown hair doesn't acknowledge me, even when I call out to her. She just laps away, her back to me. She's got a plug in her butt. She's the only who's ass I can see full on. It's nice and round. There are some light hand prints on it too. I picture the man who made that print and my pussy clenches. Maybe they fucked her ass when they were done spanking her. Maybe she has an ass full of cum.

Where the fuck are you, Mikey?

This is torture. There's so much cum, so close buy. Three big pairs of balls, just waiting for me.

If I could, I think I'd get up and go lick their balls too. Just to taste. Maybe if you lick them, they make more.

That has got to be the drugs talking.

"Are any of you strangely obsessed with cum?"

The redhead raises a brow at me, swirls her tongue over the weeping shaft of her man, and I could kill her for that. "It tastes good doesn't it? I like it all over my tits."

"Ass," says the blonde. "I love the feel of cum in my ass."

I frown. I want it everywhere. I want in my mouth the most, but also on my face, in my hair, on my tits, covering my pussy, deep inside. I want it up my ass. I want it all over. I want to bathe in it and live on it. What is happening to me?

The woman with light brown hair shifts, for the first time since I came in and looks back at me, one thick brow raised. "I'm obsessed with the cocks. Not the cum so much, though I don't mind it. It's the cock I crave."

Great, so I really am freakish. "Maybe the injection just works on all of us differently?"

The blonde laughs again.

They all return to their task, the men looking from the woman sucking their balls and back to me. So far, they've all been silent except for the odd grunt or groan.

I have nothing left to say, and I guess neither do any of them because no one talks after that and I spend the remaining time in the uncomfortable silence, working myself into a state, humping the plug in my ass and trying to grind my clit against the leather bench, staring at their big, hairy balls. I even shimmy forward, trying to get my clit up against my cuffed hands, but I can't get the angle right, and I can't get an orgasm out of myself. For that, apparently, I need cock.

I want Mikey's cock again, I decide. I like the troll's cock. And the blonde's guy, the beard. The other guy is scrawny, but his cock is a piece of art. Still, Mikey's cock is my favorite I've ever seen. I wonder if he'll let me suck on it while the troll pounds inside me.

The thought has my mouth watering.

The door opens. "Finally," I can't help but say.

Mikey grins when he sees what I've been doing. The bench under me is a mess of his cum and my cum, all smeared around.

I open my mouth, I think I'm about to ask him to let me suck his cock, but he saves me that humiliation.

He tugs a bandana out of his pocket.

A blind fold.

I have to bite my lips to keep from whimpering, as he tightens the sash around my eyes. "There are only two exits to this room. Pete will stand at one, and Dougie at the other. Even if you got past them, the doors of this house are all locked Tara. We are twenty fives miles from the nearest building. There is nowhere for you to go. You are stuck here."

"I'm not going to try to run." Yet. I've run a marathon before. I could do twenty-five miles if I had to. Though probably not barefoot with no supplies and no sports bra. Besides, I want cum first.

The world around me is dark blue. Out of the corner of the bandana, I can see the floor, my own tits, and that's about it.

The cuffs come off with a clink.

"Don't move from that bench yet." He touches my cheek softly, trails his fingers along my cheeks, gathers my hair up and ties it back into a loose bun. "Jay was just brought in. He's seated at the back. His cock is hard and leaking. His balls are bruised already. He's in tremendous pain. He wants you to know he loves you."

"Fuck him," I breathe.

Mikey pulls me up roughly, his fingers at the back of my head. Our noses bump, our teeth clatter together, his hot breath touches my face, and then his tongue invades me.

It's over as fast as it starts, and I'm left kissing at air.

He pinches my nipple hard, shoves me back down on my bench, and cold air moves over my skin as he walks away from me. "Alright ladies. Head on into the dining room. There is a dinner party coming in to eat. You know what to do. The harnesses are under the chairs, fit the gags yourselves."

He smacks his hands together, I think. Someone does anyway. There are rustles and murmurs as the women go. Then there's a slap of leather.

"Don't you move." Mikey's voice again. "I'll unstrap each of you. You can't go to her until I say go."

There's a noise like a whine coming from one of them. I wish I could see. I hope the troll fucks me first. I move on the bench, pushing out my ass, waiting for more.

The whine intensifies.

Seconds pass. I wait in blue darkness.

It stretches on and on. What is Mikey waiting for?

I whimper.

"Go." He says softly, barely a whisper.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 224 milliseconds