• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 07

The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 07

THE NOISE IS INSTANT. I can hear them rising the second Mikey says "go."

One of them growls. Their boots cross the room fast. They sound like beasts.

Then slam.

The first of them rams into me from behind, a thick cock head ramming against my pussy so hard and fast, he misses on the first push, like he's humping the air around me desperately hoping to connect. I try to help, holding still pushing back. I want that cock inside me too. I hope it's the troll.

Someone grips my hair, yanking me forward. I open my mouth instinctively, knowing what they need. It's what I need too.

The last one, whoever was slowest gets my hand on his dripping cock. I slide my fingers over the dripping precum, as the guy in my pussy finally drives his way home.

I grunt when he slams in deep.

The guy in my mouth plunges across my tongue, and I open my throat wide, taking him in all the way so my nose rests in his thick black pubic hair. This has to be the troll. His hair belly jiggles as he humps my face, I can see it around the edge of the bandana.

His massive ballsack bounces against my chin.

I gag and struggle to breathe, but he pays me no heed, holding my head in place with strong fingers. He pulls out with a grunt, and slams back in before I have a chance to take in a full breath.

The guy behind me pulls me backward with his hands around my hips. The troll pulls me forward. I rock between them, getting fucked from both sides, holding my weight on my left hand and my knees, while my right hand wraps around a massive thrusting cock of its own.

The troll comes first. He's noisy with it. Snarling and grunting and pumping his hips. Cum pours down my throat. He pulls back so only the head rests on the top of my tongue, spraying thick blasts of sweet, mango cum. It floods my mouth. I can't swallow it fast enough. It spills over my chin. When I close my mouth to swallow, more sprays across my face, warm and sticky. I wish I could see his face. I wish I could see the thick white arcs of cum spraying from his perfect cock.

But I can't.

Jay is there, though. Watching this. Good. Let him see what a whore I can be...but never for him.

I open my mouth wide, sticking out my tongue, moaning, hamming it up for him. I want more, and the troll gives it. Grunting and cursing, while the cock in my pussy keeps on pummeling away. It's so much cum. More even than Mikey had. He pushes back into my throat and pumps a few more blasts inside me.

His grunts change to whimpers, and his whimpers to whines, and finally he stops thrusting. I suckle at his cock, searching for any final cum, tonguing the hole, hoping for more.

His cock hasn't even gotten slightly softer. He grabs me by my hair, mashes his cock all over my cum-covered face, pulls me down so his balls are in my face. "Suck."

I do. I don't care. I'm blissed out with cum, and the dick in my cunt is pummeling away. I just might be able to cum, if only he'd touch my clit. And Jay is watching. I want him to see my like this, turned on for other men's cocks and cum.

"Don't hog her," says the guy who's still humping my hand. I feel a moment's sadness, when the troll takes his big balls out of my face, but it's quickly quashed, because a new cock is presented to my whore mouth, and I know just what to do.

I open wide.

The guy in my pussy shifts his grip to my tits, thumbing my nipples, and his thrusts grow arrhythmic. If only his balls would sway, the angle shift slightly, I think I could come, but that doesn't happen. I don't know how long it lasts, but it feels like forever. The hot spurts of his cum blast deep inside me. The cum squishes out around him. I'm groaning and grunting and sweating and hollering around the cock moving in and out of my throat, because I'm pissed. Why can't I come too?

How can Mikey control even that? I'm turned on. I have cock. I want to come.

The guy in my mouth pulls out and sprays his cum all over me. It coats my face and my tits and just keeps on coming. I can see it at the bottom of the bandana, dripping off my nipples. Someone shoves in my pussy, I think it's the troll.

It goes on and on. Each of them cum two or three times. So much cum my stomach swells and I feel uncomfortably full. So much cock my pussy starts to protest and my ass feels jealous. My mouth is used so aggressively my throat goes sore. And still, I can't cum.

They use my body until their cocks are limp and their balls are drained.

I lie on my bench, cum leaking out of me, squishing under me, drooling from my slack lips.

Fingers slide inside me, moving slickly over cum. They touch my clit. Finally. I hump at them, begging, but they pull away.

"Do you want to see Jay?" Mikey. It's him. I want his cock.

"I want to cum," I say, and I realize I'm crying. It hurts how bad I want to come.

"You can't cum until I'm in your ass." There's new pressure on the plug. He pulls it out, shoves it in.

I whimper, and cry and hump against that plug, desperately trying to find some relief.

He pulls the plug all the way out. Spends some time working cum into my butt.

"You want my cock in your ass, Tara?"

Anything to make me come.

He slides his other hand around me, gets his fingers on my clit.

"You want my cum in your ass, Tara?"

"Yeeeeeeeessss." It comes out like a wail, a long drawn out plea for mercy.

I've never in my whole life wanted anything as badly as in that moment, I want Mikey to fuck my ass and fill me with his cum. I want it now. I want to see Jay with his swollen balls. I want him to watch while Mikey puts his massive cock in my asshole. I want Jay to watch me come with another man's dick inside me.

There's the telltale jangle of a belt buckle. I suck in air and hold it.

Mikey yanks off the bandana, and there he is, my asshole husband Jay, right in front of me. His cock is at least twice the size it used to be. The head is angry, the shade and size of a red plum, leaking cum.

Mikey's cock touches against my sphincter, presses in and I grind against it, desperate for it. "I'll fuck your ass, Tara. But only if you suck Jay's dick."

I push back against his cock, but he moves with me, keeping only the head resting against me. "Nooooo," I whine.

"All you have to do is suck it."

I turn my head away, pushing against him.

"Bring one of the ring gags," Mikey says. "This is how it works Tara. Compromise. You want an assload of cum, Jay needs to cum too. We all win this way."

It must be Dougie I'm looking at now. He pries my lips open, uses his thumb at the corner of my jaw to get my teeth wide, and slides the ring gag in. Now I'm stuck.

Jay's eyes are all sad and imploring. "I'm sorry, Tara. I can't help it. My dick is so hard." He pushes in, sliding all the way into the back of my throat. It brings tears to my eyes. I hate him so much.

But then there's Mikey, sliding into my ass. It hurts a little, my abdomen cramping as he shoves organs out of the way. But his balls press against the slippery wet cleft of my cunt, his cock fills me so full, and I don't even care if Jay is in my throat. Not in that moment.

Because Mikey is fucking me. And if Mikey is fucking me, I'll do anything.

His fingers massage my clit. He keeps talking to me, telling me I'm beautiful and perfect, and this is what I'm meant to be, and all the while, he's taking ownership of my body. I'm not doing this for Jay. I won't do anything for Jay, but for Mikey, I'd take an army of cum in my ass and feel proud doing it.

Jay cums first. I make no effort to swallow his cum. It tastes as good as the rest, but I don't like it. Some of it he pumps straight down my throat and I have no choice, but he pulls out and fills my mouth fill multiple times. As soon as he pulls out I let it all fall to the bench in front of me, milky white and thick.

He steps back when he's done and I rest my head in the puddle, focused completely on Mikey. His fingers glide over my clit, and he keeps on talking. The pressure keeps rising. I find myself pressing against him, fucking him back. I'm getting so close. Cum trails from my lips.

"Now, Tara." He slaps my ass, ramming in harder, swirling his fingers over my slippery clit.

And then it happens. I come harder than I've ever come in my life, with my face resting in a puddle of cum, covered in it from head to toe, the biggest cock I've ever seen unleashing buckets of cum inside my asshole. I am stretched wide, taking more, deeper than ever before. My vision goes blank, my ears ring, I think I'm screaming. It just goes on and on, one orgasm rolling into the next.

Eventually, I come down from that high. Mikey pats my asscheek, and pulls from my ass. He's still in there though, or part of him. All his cum is still filling me up. And it makes me so happy. Mikey is my god.

I glare up at Jay. His dick is still hard.

Mikey comes around in front of me. His hands close around my forearms, holding me still. "That was beautiful Tara. You've never been more yourself."

I sag against the table, happy. Replete under his praise.

"Go ahead and fuck her ass, Jay. She needs to know you're in charge."

"No."

I buck and try to get away, but Mikey holds me still.

"No," I say, but through the ring it just sounds like moaning, and nothing I do can get Mikey to release his grip like iron.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds