• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Rescue

The Rescue

12

It was a beautiful day on the water. There was little to no wind or clouds. It was also hot. Since I've retired I get to spend a lot more time out there, especially since I volunteer my services to a local marine rescue group. I help by sometimes being on call but for the most part I help with surveys of the local waters. This quarter we have to count Manatee; an endangered, but recovering, species in my part of the world. I remembered a good fishing spot from my youth that seemed to have a fresh water spring in it and decided to see what was there. It was a horseshoe shaped island out in the bay and I knew I could find it again. It was once my secret Snook hole. Manatee love fresh water sources as well as secluded and quiet places, just like Snook.

The mouth of the horseshoe had nearly closed and I had to watch my depth carefully as I motored in. I quickly ran out of water and had to shut my engines down and pull them up. I activated my trolling motors and crept in. The last time I had been there was in a Jon boat; not a 24 footer with a deep vee.

I found the spring and sure enough there were 35 or so mature Manatee cows and half that many pups lolling around. I marked the coordinates and counted as best I could. I wrote it all in my log book and prepared to spin around and leave, thankful for the dual trolling motors. I heard someone calling out, looked around and saw no one. Sound carries far across the water on a windless day, and I thought it could be coming from the main shore, but then I saw a flash of foreign color through the mangroves. I carefully maneuvered around a little bend.

A woman was there waving and yelling at me wildly. She had a jet-ski pretty high and dry on a little sand spit, appeared to be in her thirties, and was wearing a lime green bikini top with a white bottom. She filled both out very very nicely. I got as close to her as I could without running aground. "How did you end up there?" I asked. She yelled that she had been there awhile and when she went to restart found she was on empty. The tide had run out and now she was also stuck on the beach. She asked if I had any fuel and I told her that I was carrying about 80 gallons, had no way to access it, but would be happy to give her a tow. She thanked me and I took the poly line that I keep, just in case, from my locker. I cleated one end and threw the rest to her. She caught it expertly and I suggested she tie it to the front lift ring. As she did I admired two things, one was certainly her ass and the other was that she actually tied a bowline.

I took in the slack and gave my trolling motors maximum thrust. The jet-ski wouldn't budge. I told her she had to help a bit by pushing the stern and she went around, bent over and did so. Now I had a great view of marvelous tits. We moved it off the bar a little at a time and finally it was afloat. I ordered her to hop aboard as I slowly motored into deeper water. I stopped and reeled her in. "Reeled" is the right word because what a catch this was! She had dark auburn hair and blazing green eyes in addition to that breathtaking body. I got her jet-ski along-side, helped her over the gunwale, and played out a bit less hawser. It was a narrow opening into this lagoon so I kept it fairly short.

"How did you run out of fuel and why were you there?"

"I go there to sunbathe. As you saw it's pretty private. I ran out of fuel because my idiot friend was supposed to have fixed the fuel gauge and gassed it up. When I got on this morning I saw a full tank and just assumed he had done both. The last time it just registered as empty even though it was full. My phone battery is dead and I have been here for hours. You can't believe how happy I am to see you! Why are you here?" I told her I was glad I showed up and explained my mission. I asked where we were headed and she gave me her address. It was actually a house I knew well as I once dated a girl that lived there. She told me her name was Dana.

"I'm so glad you showed up," she repeated. "Can I borrow your phone? The asshole might actually be worried about me."

I gave her my phone and listened as she, rightly, chastised her "friend". When she was done venting I called my daughter and left a message that I was towing in a guy and not to hold dinner for me.

She turned to me and asked, "Do I really look like a 'guy' to you? As she asked, she slowly ran her hands up and down her flanks."

"My wife was a very jealous woman so I just got into the habit of referring to everyone as a 'guy'. I just called my daughter. When my wife died I let my daughter and her family move into the main house. I moved into the pool house but the deal was that they had to provide dinner a few days a week."

"Can I ask why she was so jealous? Did you cheat on her?"

"I never did but when we first met I was fairly popular with the ladies and she was always afraid that I would go back to that lifestyle. Actually you look very much not like a guy but a beautiful and very crimson woman."

"I am burned all over, aren't I? Do you have any ice?" I pointed her to the cooler and told her that there were a couple of cold beers in there as well. She grabbed the beers, handed one to me and almost guzzled the other. We made it out through the narrow channel and I started the main engines, played out a little more hawser, and coiled the rest on the deck. It was still going to be slow going but I didn't mind. I was enjoying just looking at her.

She took out a full cup of ice and began to very slowly play one cube at a time all over her face, shoulders, arms, and then chest. As the ice melted there, my eyes traced the path of the rivulets of cold water as they moved down to her tits and I watched as her nipples hardened with the shock. I badly wanted to warm them up with my mouth. She worked her way down her torso and eventually to her thighs and legs. It was delicious to watch and I could tell that she was enjoying showing off. There is little that I enjoy more than watching a woman tease me.

"Will you do my back?" I nodded and she turned her back to me. I throttled down and locked on course. I started with her shoulders and she bent forward and stepped back, pressing her ass up against my crotch. She reached around and undid the tie for her top. I really wanted to ice those nipples but I very slowly played the ice, one cube at a time, out all over her back. I watched the streams of water flow down to her ass crack and wanted to lick her clean and dry. I was tempted to go lower but didn't. She ground her ass into my crotch and turning around, looking at my bulge, she recognized that she had really affected me.

"I want and need to show you how much I appreciate you rescuing me today." She dropped to her knees in front of me and I throttled back to neutral. She very slowly unzipped my fly, undid the catch of my shorts and pulled them and my boxers down at the same time. She just stared at my ten inch cock for a moment and looked up at me with wonder. "I'll bet you really were 'popular with the ladies'." She took me in deep. She backed out and asked, "How well can you control that thing?" I told her I wasn't sure. It had been about five years since the last time. She gave me a couple of long licks that started with my balls and ended up with her swirling tongue licking my pee hole. She looked up again and asked, "Did any of your lady friends ever give you a fire and ice?" I laughed and recounted a memory of checking into a motel only to find that they had no hot water and their ice machine was down. She smiled and looked up, "You have enough ice and believe me, I can provide the fire."

She popped an ice cube into her mouth while keeping her hand on my balls. I got close to blowing way too quickly but she popped in another ice cube. That stopped me 'cold' but as she continued to suck and stroke I got close again and she popped in another ice cube. This happened about ten times and she stood up. "I was just going to suck you off but I want that monster inside my cunt. She dropped her bikini bottom and bent over the seat. I plunged my cock into her and was met with cold. She had apparently snuck an ice cube in there as well. I stroked her hard as I fondled those nice tits and she asked me to tell her when I was about to cum. It didn't take long and I was ready. Five years is a long time. She slipped another ice cube in her pussy and that slowed me down. We repeated this process for about another ten peaks and I saw that there were only two ice cubes left. She popped one in her mouth and reassumed her position on her knees. Between her fire and mine the ice melted quickly and I blew hard in her mouth.

I was surprised and a little disappointed when she spit it in the cup. I knew that I had delivered a pretty good load and wanted to watch her swallow it. She must have sensed my disappointment. "You'll see." She added two more ice cubes to the cup.

We dressed and got underway. When we were close to her house she leaned up against me rubbing her tits on my arm and her hand on my cock. "I'm going to tell the asshole to take a hike. Would you like to visit me next weekend? I promise that this time I won't waste a single drop." I told her I'd love to and meant it. "I want to suck you off while you sit on the side of the pool with your balls hanging in the water. I want to fuck you on the diving board, on the kitchen island, on the bathroom vanity, in the shower, on the dock, and maybe even in the bed." I reached down and grabbed her ass. "Nothing is off limits" she said.

I pulled up to her place and tossed the coiled end of the tow line to the loser. He dropped it and I pulled it in again and re-threw it so it landed on the dock. He got it this time and I released the ski from the cleat. He pulled the jet-ski to its ramp. I swung around and brought my port side to the dock. She reached down and grabbed a captive line and tied off to my center cleat. I admired that ass again as she did it. She thanked me once more and drank the iced cum before stepping on the gunwale. Her dufus boyfriend came over with the tow line in a mess of tangles, and went to help her step to the dock. She bent over and gave him a deep kiss. I knew she was letting my cum drain into his mouth. She turned around and winked.

I showed up on Friday afternoon and Dana did everything she'd promised. I fucked her all over the place and each and every time she begged me to pull out and feed her at the finish. I was happy to comply and, as promised, she drank down every drop. When we got up in the morning we cooked breakfast. Neither of us bothered to dress. We sat at the counter and ate our bacon and eggs. We were obviously both pretty satisfied with last night's events. The day was spent just fucking and sucking and I spent a lot of time eating her pussy. Once again I finished in her mouth every time except when we fucked in the pool. We went out to dinner and rubbed calves. She picked up her foot and massaged my cock under the table. I wasn't sure how much more I had in me and told her so. "I'll give it a rest 'til morning."

That didn't mean that I couldn't work her pussy for a while when we got back. I ate it and her ass for a couple of hours until she finally collapsed in a puddle of sweat.

In the morning I woke to her taking my hard cock all the way down. She worked it until I blew and once again swallowed it all. When she was done she began singing a parody of one of my favorite songs with "Isn't it Good, Good Morning Wood."

"You know you're going to kill that thing; don't you?" I said. She asked if I was sore. I admitted that I was and thought that maybe my balls were melting. She moved down and kissed my nuts and then my cock. Saying, "Poor babies" Then she got up and went into the bathroom. She came back with a bottle of green Aloe Vera gel in her hand and began to apply it liberally to my cock and balls. It was cold and felt wonderfully soothing. She told me she would do that again a few times and I'd be just fine. We ate breakfast and showered. She reapplied the gel and suggested we go to the beach. I was up for it and started out the front door to her car.

"No; I mean my beach. The jet-ski is fixed and fueled." We went out the back, put on PFD's, and I pushed it down the ramp hoping on as it slid. I started it and moved to the dock and she climbed on behind me. We took off with her reaching around and stroking me with one hand and holding on with the other. When we got to the place where we first met she waded in with a blanket, spread it out and stripped. I could see why she wanted the privacy of this secluded spot. I tied the ski off to a mangrove and joined her on the blanket. "You're over-dressed," she said as she undid my swimming trunks and pulled them down. She gave my cock another kiss and promised not to get me more irritated.

We laid there in the sun a bit and she asked if she was the most cum-hungry woman I had ever known. I told her she might be but I don't grade. She reached down and began to squeeze my balls. "Tell me!" I told her that I knew another who seemed to like it just as much and the funny thing was that she used to live in the same house. "You used to fuck my aunt Georgia?" I told her that a gentleman never tells, all the time doing some mental calculations.

"Are you Carrie's kid?" She nodded affirmatively but the math was done and I was pleased to know that I hadn't been fucking my own daughter for two days.

"Were you fucking her too?" I repeated that a gentleman never tells and she grabbed my balls again. I had no idea where this was going but admitted painfully that I was, a long time ago. She let go of my sack and laid back laughing. "Did you ever have them at the same time?" I told her that I had tried but was never successful. There was too much rivalry between them.

"What are your plans for next weekend?" I told her I had none and she said, "You do now. We are going to have a family reunion and then a cock-sucking contest. Let's see who the real 'cum-queen' is in this family. I won't tell them anything beforehand. I just want you at my house early and on your back, hard. Get there Friday afternoon by four!" How could I pass that up?

We left the beach and headed back to her place. After pulling up on the ramp and flushing the engine we walked to the house. When we were inside she stripped my suit and hers off and dragged me to the bedroom. She pushed me down on my belly and began rubbing the aloe-vera into my ass cheeks. "It's obvious these haven't seen the light of day for a while" She laid between my legs, spread my cheeks and began to lick my anus. Her tongue was truly magnificent. After a while she rolled me over and applied the gel to my belly, cock, and balls. I was still sore and she knew it. "I'm just going to lick until you cum. I still won't lose a drop." It took her a while but I blew all over my belly. She did indeed lick up every drop.

I had an early morning appointment and she had work the next day so I reluctantly got ready to get in my boat and leave. She didn't bother to get dressed and walked me out to the dock. Halfway there she asked me to wait and ran back in the house. Watching a naked woman with a body like that run is quite the sight. She came back with the bottle of gel and told me to apply it at least three times a day. "And no jerking off with it! I want you back here on Friday with a full tank! And live on oysters!"

I motored home in awe of the past weekend and the one coming up. It had been years since I had anything like that. My mind wandered to memories of Georgia and Carrie. Georgia was the most cum hungry girl I have known, now with the possible exception of her niece. She begged me to blow every load in her mouth and just at the mention of sucking me off would start to drool like a St. Bernard. One morning she wanted me to put a condom on before I fucked her. That was new but I complied. When I came inside her (or more correctly the condom) she rolled me over and peeled back the rubber, sucked and licked me clean, and popped the used condom in her mouth. "Chewing cum" she said as she held it in her cheek.

Carrie, on the other hand, sucked harder than any girl I knew. She once gave half my cock a hickey. (Try to explain that to your next partner.) She also had the best trained cunt I had ever had the pleasure of visiting. She was always wet and ready and all I had to do was jam my cock in her. She would take over, or perhaps I should say her cunt would. She had such amazing muscle control that she could jerk me off inside her, draw me in deeper, or even expel me if she felt impish. She could even move my cock around inside her so I always hit her g-spot regardless of what position we had chosen. I wondered what the next weekend would bring.

Another difference between them was that while they looked very much alike, Georgia had D sized tits and Carrie had B's at best. I had always wondered if that contributed to their rivalry. While I love the feel of big tits I also love the heighted response of smaller ones.

The week sped by and I just about drowned myself in oysters and aloe. Every oyster I ate reminded me of Dana's sweet pussy. I called a doctor friend and he phoned in a prescription of Cialis. I arrived at her dock precisely at four. She greeted me at the door. "They will both be here in fifteen minutes. Let's get you in the bedroom and ready." I followed her in and to the room. She knelt in front of me and stripped my shorts off. I pulled off my tee-shirt. "Turn around and bend over the bed" she ordered. I did it and she licked my asshole hard. I wanted to just turn and offer her my cock but she pushed me back and made me lay down. She gave my cock a little kiss and said, "Five minutes now. Are you ready? It looks like you are!" I assured her that I was very ready and loaded. The doorbell rang, she kissed my balls and said she would be right back.

All three of them walked into the room. Dana said, "I told you I had a surprise for you both."

Both their jaws dropped. "Bob?" they said in unison.

"In the flesh."

Georgia was first to get over the shock. "I can see the flesh. My god; has that thing grown or has my memory just dimmed?"

"I thought it had shrunk a little."

She reached down and hefted it. "I don't think so." I had oozed a little precum and she caught it with her thumb and sucked it off. "Memories!" I watched her lick her lips and swallow hard. I knew she was salivating heavily.

Carrie addressed her comments to Dana. "You're fucking this old guy? I just don't see it. I know he was a great fuck when we were young but now?" Carrie always was a bit of a bitch.

Dana took charge. "We've had some good times and we are all going to have a great time this afternoon. We are going to have a couple of contests. For the first one you will each take two minute sessions sucking that thing. The one to make him cum is the winner. I'll start it off but after that I'm just the timekeeper and spectator. All in?" They both nodded although Carrie seemed a little reluctant.

"What's the winner get and what's the second contest?" she asked.

"The winner gets a couple of mouthfuls of his great tasting cum. For the second contest; we'll see who can bury that cock in their throat the deepest and for the longest. The winner of that gets to have him as your sex slave until dawn tomorrow. The loser and I get to watch everything you and he do so there are no real losers. Now strip and let the games begin."

Dana went first to 'warm me up'. Her aunt and mother sort of watched in awe as she easily took me all in. Georgia went next while Dana set the egg timer. Her wet, soft, and sloppy mouth brought back great memories. Carrie was up next and could still suck as hard as I remembered. I almost thought she was going to suck all the blood out of my cock. They did four more tries each and Dana started to lick and suck my balls to speed it up. I had already decided to let Georgia win. She still seemed to be the hungriest for it and I hoped Carrie had the staying power to take me in long and deep later like she once could, so I'd get a chance to experience her magnificent cunt wrapped around my cock again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Rescue

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds