• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Restaurant

The Restaurant

I watch you as you walk into the restaurant. I know that this is a business meeting. I have seen you watching me on other occasions but you have no idea who I am. I arrived early and made sure that management sat me directly across from your party and that you would get the only seat that would have a direct view to me. I am in a sheltered little alcove and no one can see me but you.

I have dressed for this dinner in my very own version of the little black dress. It hugs my curves and reveals things but only if you look. You love red on black and I have made sure that you will notice my lips, which are red and glistening with new stay forever, lipstick. My fingernails are painted the same red. They are long enough to look sexy and inflict a little pain, I know you like that, but not long enough to look like claws. I have even seen to my toes, they wear the same color as my fingers and lips, I haven't forgotten about you fantasy with red nails. I'll let you catch a little glimpse of these if you happen to look at my open toed sandals, and I know you will. You have written all these things to me.

You have been seated and the waiter has made sure that you are where I want you. I watch as you scan the room. When you get to my table, I take a sip of my drink, licking off the trickle with my tongue. I make sure that you know that I have done this just for you. You continue to stare as I dip my finger into me drink and bring it to my mouth. I suck it in getting the entire libation off my finger.

I take my finger out of my mouth and run it down my throat to my cleavage. Running my finger just over the tops of my breasts. Oh yes, you have noticed them and they are displayed to the best advantage. I know that the dress gives the illusion that if I were to take too deep of a breath my breasts would be bared for you. If you look close enough you can see that my nipples are hard little points.

At that moment the waiter comes for my order and eye contact has been broken. I look away and give you a chance to regroup. I can see that you are glancing over at me and keeping track but that you mind is really on your meeting. I take out a book and read while I wait for my meal and I give you a chance to conduct your business.

I shouldn't have brought this book. I have arrived at the hottest sex scene in it and have succeeded in getting my juices flowing. I unconsciously rub my breast through the fabric of my dress as they begin to ache. I feel my pussy begin to tingle and know that I have to give it some attention. I pull at the slit in the skirt of my dress. It opens and I run my hands up and down it. My skirt slips up and shows the top of my black stockings and the garters that are holding them up. I open my legs and begin to move my finger up to my slit. It is heavenly. I lean back and open my legs. Enjoying the moment.

You have the perfect view and you notice that I do not wear any panties. I caress my self and run my finger over my opening, dipping my finger in between my vaginal lips and bringing forth lubrication. I circle my clit with my finger and bear down. I begin a subtle rocking motion with my hips. Soon I arch my back and feel the release. I bring my finger to my lips and clean it. Looking up I catch you watching me. I place a kiss on the tip of my finger and blow it to you.

I watch as you excuse yourself from your party and walk past me to the restroom. As you walk by you caress your cock with your hand and show me your hardness. It only seems like seconds before you are returning to your table. As you walk past me I graze your thigh with my hand and I move it to cup you. You are no longer hard but I am sure that will change. You hesitate only briefly and then move back to your table.

My appetizer arrives and I give myself over to the enjoyment of my shrimp cocktail. I dip the shrimp into the sauce and bring it to my mouth. Sucking it in, I lick the sauce off and let the shrimp play in and out of my mouth. I love the contrast of the cool slippery shrimp and the spicy snap of the sauce. Ummm. It's good. I have finished it and wait for the next part of my meal.

I watch you with a Mona Lisa smile on my face. I love to see you trying to ignore me and make coherent sentences to your group. I marvel at your control.

I enjoy the rest of my meal and allow you to again concentrate on the business at hand. I enjoy my culinary delight and finish it off with an offering of fresh cool fruit. I can see that your negotiations have been successful because of the obligatory shaking of hands.

You glance my way again and watch as I take a chocolate covered strawberry and suck the tip of it where the chocolate lies, into my mouth. I work it in and out, like a mini cock. I swirl it around inside of my mouth and suck all the chocolate off bringing it out for you to view.

Then I take a bite letting the juice trickle down my fingers. I lick the juice from my fingers and move on to the next berry. Ummm, these are so good. I know that you have had fantasies about this. I know so many things about you. You have written all of these things to me.

I finish my dessert and stand to leave. You watch as my skirt slides back into place and as I drape my coat over my back, covering up the wet spot that has formed. I walk deliberately to your table. You stand with a napkin placed in front of you. I lean in and whisper "Sweeting, did you enjoy it?" and then rim your ear.

Your face registers some surprise but you hold it together. Knowing now who I am you introduce me to the group as an old friend. I offer you my hand and you bring it to your lips, kissing the back of it, like the gentleman you are.

When you draw your hand away there is a note with a destination on it and the words," don't be too long." I walk away, stopping at the door to look back and give you a smile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Restaurant

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 563 milliseconds