The Restaurant Cashier Ch. 1

Between gasps, she said - "There was one time – two cops were in a car – on the other side of the road. I could see them looking – then they got out. They crossed the road and stood at the fence, looking up. I pled with Lee to let me get out of sight – but he came up behind me, and pulled my panties down. Then he made turn round, so they could see my ass, then he felt my tits, from behind, so they could see that, too. Then he bent me over and spread my legs and fucked me – right in front of them!"

Manny groaned and stiffened, and the girl squealed in pain as his hands convulsed on her tender tits, then Manny, gasping for breath, staggered back, his cock limp and shiny. He sank back on to the ground and Mark watched, fascinated, as his father's semen leaked slowly out of the cashier's puffy vaginal lips and slid down her thighs.

Celia walked over to Manny and knelt beside him. She lifted his cock gently, and licked it clean, then dried it on a tissue, and put it back into his jeans.

"Nice one," she said to him, then looked up at the tearstained cashier.

"All right, cunt," she said. "Now you get on with your stories, while I get young Mark ready. That was just the warm-up act!"

(To be continued)

E-mail comments welcome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds