• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Ride

The Ride

It was going to be another HOT day! 7 o'clock in the morning, and already it was 95 degrees outside. I dreaded that long drive I had to make today. Knowing my a/c wasn't working in my van didn't help things any. I took a long COLD shower to try to cool down before my trip.

After my shower I dressed in a t-shirt and some big floppy legged shorts, so I would be cool for my trip. Once inside my van, I wound my way through the traffic, till I got to the interstate.

Once I got on the interstate, I set my "cruise control", and set back for a boring ride.

When I make these trips, I always look down from my lofty "perch", to see if I can spot any legs, or dresses hiked up, to enhance my trip. I looked at each car that passed, it looked like it was going to be an uneventful trip! Then I something caught my eye, in my side mirror I could see a car was weaving a little bit. It wasn't reckless but, the driver didn't have her mind on driving. I could see that she had her windows down also, evidently her a/c didn't work either.

I gradually slowed down, so that I could see what was going on. Maybe she was sleepy or looking for something. I couldn't believe my eyes, she was beautiful, long dark hair, and it was blowing in the breeze. So was her dress, it was made from very light material, and had pooled around her waist, exposing her very tan lovely legs. I reset my "cruise" so she would be just enough ahead of me, so she wouldn't notice me looking at her.

I really don't think she would care, she had her left hand on the wheel, her right hand was partially hidden under her dress. THEN she started moving her hand in and out between her legs. It was then that I realized she had a LONG vibrator in her hand. she was working that tool slowly in and out of her honey hole. She was fully aroused, her nipples were very erect, I could see that she had no bra or panties on. She was really liking it, she would bury it to the max then bring it out slowly. It was all I could do to keep my eyes on the road and watch her too.

I hadn't noticed it but I was getting aroused myself. I looked down and my manhood was hard and sticking out of my baggy shorts. I reached down and rubbed it, it felt good, then I stroked it a little, almost losing control of my van.

When I looked back at her, she was getting more aroused, because she would plunge deep then pull it out, only to stop before inserting it again, and massage her clit with the tool. Then jam it back down inside her velvet triangle. She was driving me nuts. Then she started going faster and faster, her legs were closeting and opening faster and faster with each plunge of her tool. She arched her back and then slammed her legs together, and began to have her orgasm.

When this happened, she lost control, I slowed down, she ran off the road and into the woods.

I stopped and ran back to her car, she was knocked out, from hitting a small tree.

She was laying length wise of the seat. I opened the door, her sweet smell of orgasm still filled the car. I gently pulled her legs out of the car, exposing her dripping beautiful dark mound.

I looked around, we were hidden so, I said "why not"! So I knelt down and began to devour her wet, sweet pussy! It tasted so good. After several minutes she began to wake up! I think she liked it, because she grabbed me by the back of my head and buried my face in her love box.

After several more minutes of this, she was about to cum again, so I flicked her clit faster with my tongue, she moaned deeply then came in my face, and I drank every drop of her sweet nectar. She then pushed me, till I fell on my back. She slid my shorts off, and began licking my already throbbing hard shaft. She was wonderful, very talented and beautiful. She licked my shaft till it was good and wet, then began to swallow my shaft. She sucked it good, let the head pop out, then go down on it again. After several minutes of this, she felt the throbbing and knew I was about to cum. She pulled my shaft out of her mouth, I came in the air, it looked like a fountain, then, when I had finished, she licked every bit of it up. Then proceeded to lick and suck some more, and to my surprise, I had life again in my once flaccid rod. She then began to guide my shaft into her wet pussy.

It was tight, but she took it all in, it must have felt good and hurt at the same time, because she was biting her bottom lip. Slowly very slowly she worked herself up and down, I don't think

it was hurting now, but feeling very good to her because she was riding me like a cowboy rides a bronco. Her breasts were perfectly formed, with the prettiest nipples I had ever seen. I squeezed her nipples and she fucked me harder, she started fucking me faster. I was about to cum and she was too! I pushed deeper inside her and unloaded another blast of cum, and she in return did the same. I must have passed out then. When I awoke she was gone, but not the memory of this "RIDE".

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Ride

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 83 milliseconds