• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Ride Up

The Ride Up

"Just another boring Monday" thought Tiffany as she rode the elevator. It was 9am and here she was riding in the back of the car, again. She was holding her Starbucks in one hand and her attaché' case in the other. At least there was no one breathing down her neck, she was almost leaning on the wall behind her. She was dreading this meeting she was heading to and all the politics of her office. She would be so happy once this day was over. Another episode of petty accusations and pointy finger was playing out in her mind and causing a migraine. Then she suddenly felt the sensation of warm air being exhaled into the back of her head. "What the hell? No one is behind me!"

She did a side glance to see where the breeze came from. Tiffany flinched as someone touched her and began massaging her shoulders, whoever this was had strong hands. She wanted to turn around but all of her tension spots were being melted away. This felt too good to stop. She figured she would let this person finish easing her stress then when she arrived to her floor promptly correct them. The hand on her left shoulder brushed her hair to the side and began stroking her neck. It felt like a thumb making slow circles but she didn't care this pervert had magic fingers. A pair of soft lips replaced the thumb and kissed the area it was treating, they found her "spot" and lingered there gently sucking. Tiffany leaned her head to the right to allow access lost in how wonderful it felt. This mysterious person's hands slid down her shoulders and cupped her breasts.

Tiffany could feel her nipples hardening as fingers were drawing slow delicious circles through her blouse and bra, and it felt wonderful. The mouth that was kissing her neck moved upward and licked the outer ridges of her left ear with what felt like a warm tongue. Tiffany opened her eyes to see who was watching this as it unfolded, everyone was still facing forward oblivious to what was going on. How was this possible? It was amazing that she was still holding her items while this mystery person was arousing her. How much time had lapsed? Shouldn't she be at her floor by now? All those questions faded away as the left hand caressing her tit left its post and started to slide downward toward the waist of her skirt.

Taking its sweet time so Tiffany would know what was happening. She soon felt the fingers at the top of her panties, and then slide underneath the fabric into her vaginal curls. Two fingers pulled apart the moist lips of her labia and the third touched her clitoris. It stroked her bud up and down a few times then began to move in a slow circular pattern. The finger felt thick and muscular like that of a man. Tiffany glanced around the elevator again no one was looking at her, she was being fingered to paradise and no one had turned around to watch. The ministrations on her clit continued, her left ear was being tongued and her right nipple pinched. Tiffany moved her body as all these factors came into play. The finger was generating agonizing sparks of pleasure that shot through her entire body. Her love bud was no longer being stroked, two fingers had inserted themselves inside her pussy. Tiffany could feel them moving in and out as they tried to locate her g-spot to stroke it.

Her legs were getting weak, her body naturally fell backwards as she was being fondled and landed against a fleshy structure, and it felt like a man's chest. She leaned against it she didn't care who this was she could feel her climax coming. A hard object was in the crack of Tiffany's ass, she recognized the outline of a man's groin through her cheeks. She began to grind back on what was behind her and her motions were reciprocated. She couldn't move away she was now being held around the waist by a strong arm as the determined left digits found their mark and rubbed her into orgasm. It started at her legs and thundered upward, it arrived at her crotch and she could feel her cream shooting out of her pussy. Her lips that had been pinched closed all this time let out a loud "AAH! AAH! AAH! OH SHIT!" as she shook. Her hands let go of her held items and she reached behind her and grabbed the hips of her mysterious arouser. If the people on the elevator were looking at her fuck em' she no longer cared. Tiffany convulsed and shook as her muscles contracted, she bent over since she was being prevented from falling to the floor. The last of the trembles began to fade away, she turned to see who did this to her but no one was there. The familiar ding of the elevator made her turn around to the front of entrance no one else was there. The car was completely empty and the doors opened to her floor.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Ride Up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 162 milliseconds