The Ring Of Power: In Her Mind

I then knew it was time, and was going to go for it, but then out of the blue it hit my mind. Protection!!

"I'll be right back. I gotta get a..." I started to say, until she held a finger to my lips, hushing me quietly.

"Sh....! Hush, Tom. I'm on the pill. Now, fuck me!" she said, holding my dick with her left hand, starting to guide it towards her pussy. I then reached down, and helped in the guide, and we both together helped to guide my dick into her pussy. Before I knew it, I was inside of her. inside the pussy of the one I lusted after for years. Inside the pussy of someone I called my best friend for a long time. Inside the pussy of the one woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. There was no better feeling in the world than that moment of first penetration.

It was heaven, better than my dreams, better than that vision I had before with the ring, better than all the good things ever that has happened to me. You don't know what good feels like until you feel this. She was amazingly warm and tight. My dick slid right in to the hilt, and the room was now filled with the sound of our heavy breathing and panting.

I started slowly first, so my dick could calm down, and that I wouldn't cum too soon, but it was hard feeling the joy of fucking Mary. I think Mary understood that as well, because she took her upwards thrusts towards me slowly as well. Her legs were spread apart but not coming up behind my butt so as to lock me in her, yet. she had her right arm, up reaching out towards me, and holding onto my back, while the other one was touching her pussy and arousing herself as well. she was also reaching out to give me a couple of mid-fuck kisses, wet ones, because they were almost all tongue and open, with little lips involved.

It took all the strength I had, to keep from coming. This was when she had her first orgasm with me inside her. I was in such a haze, I almost had trouble comprehending what was happening, it was pure joy. Once she finished coming, and started to catch her breath again, I regained my sense of where I was and what I was doing. I mean I knew what I was doing ( or should I say whom I was doing rather? ), but part of my mind was out of it once I began fucking her. That almost made me lose my cool, and blow my load too soon. Once I was focused again, I noticed my dick calmed down enough so as to allow me to enjoy a good long fuck with Mary.

She had regained her strength, and then pushed me on my side, and eventually on my back, with her on top. She had to pull out of me for a while to do that, but the sight of her on top of me, lowering herself onto my dick was the most erotic sight I have ever seen. I almost blew my load right then and there. thank God I didn't because then began to rock up and down on my dick. Her tits were bouncing freely with the motions, until I grabbed up, and touched them, mostly the nipples though. She held her arms out in front of her, onto my chest, to support her motions and position. I helped to aid her, by reaching out, and grabbing her ass, supporting the motions. squeezing her cheeks, it was like it couldn't get any better.

She then came down, and my lips met hers again. Then she quickly whispered in my ear " doggy style." I took this as that was the next position she wanted to be in, so I pulled out, and she got off of me. She went up to the head of the bed, in the position, with her ass presented to me. I got up, and went in behind her with dick in hand, and entered her from behind. I decided against entering her ass, only because I didn't have any KY, and I knew that in time we'd share that experience together.

I loved the feeling of her butt cheeks slapping up against me, as I picked up the fucking pace. Her butt was so nice, firm but it did have just the right amount of meat to it. it was perfect, like the rest of her. I started to just thrust my hips, and let them do the work, while the rest of me leaned forward, and held onto her, from behind. Her back met my stomach and front, and my hands met her breasts, and my lips met her neck, and the thrusting continued. with each thrust, he let out a loud moan, or sexual pleasure.

We stood in this way of fucking for over two minutes, before we switched back to the woman on top pose we had before. She began to really thrust hard this time, as I became the louder moaner of the two of us this time. I tried to meet each of her thrusts with equal force and hardness, but she had me beat in that category. I wasn't fucking her, she was fucking me.

Then she said she was coming, and wanted me to come with her. I knew I was close to coming, and that wouldn't be a problem. She then let out a loud moan, and collapsed onto my chest, and I pumped what felt like gallons upon gallons of come into her pussy. I knew that it wouldn't hold it all, because It started leaking, when I moved her to lay down next to me, but I left my dick still inside her, despite it being limp. We both were so tired from the fuck, that we soon after feel asleep. I made sure to take my ring off, before I did, because after a real fuck like that, the last thing I need is a freaky dream.

I woke up, the next day, to an odd feeling. I woke to Mary giving me a blowjob. I must have had a sexual subconscious dream, because I was fully hard and ready to go.

She took her mouth off my dick long enough to say "morning, lover" to me, with the most seductive look on her face. Then she went back to work on my dick. What a great way to wake up! before I knew it, I was coming, and she barely flinched. She never took her mouth off my dick the whole time, and she swallowed the whole thing without even skipping a beat! What a shocker! I never even knew, or would have guessed Mary to have been a swallower.

"Yesterday was the best fuck of my life!" she told me, as she climbed right up against me, inside my arms.

"It was the best moment of my life." I told her, holding her in my arms, kissing her forehead.

"Mine too." She said. " I feel so close to you, and so good. this feels so right."

"I know. It does to me also." I said.

"Promise me you'll never leave me, Tom." She said.

"I will never leave you. I promise, Mary. I will be here with you until the day death do us part." I told her from the bottom of my heart.

"oh, Tom!" she said, hugging me closely, cuddling right next to me.

We stood there for a while, but then got up so we could soon get ready for our daily routines. I had to work, and she had school. And that's the story.

We are going to get engaged, soon. We have sex every morning and night, and sometimes on my lunch break, she'll even surprise me with a quickie. I have since become the lead full manager of the store, and have a great salary to go with it. I used the ring to help improve flaws my friends were unhappy with, and they are now happier and more fun people. Since then, I thought about using the ring to do more things, like get money, and all kinds of stuff, but I decided against it. I mean, I have everything I have ever wanted, the love of a woman who I care about, health, and happiness. I actually didn't use the ring for a long time to be honest with you. So I went back to the flea market, a couple of weeks later, to find the same man who gave me the ring. Luckily I did find him.

He then smiled, and greeted me as I approached him.

"Tom, how are things?" he asked.

"Great. Your ring worked great for me." I told him.

"Terrific! Now, what would you like? I got sealed LP's by the Grateful Dead over there...or how about this dark magic necklace? " he asked.

"No. thanks to this ring's power, I have the only thing I have ever wanted in my life, and I don't need the ring anymore. So here." I said handing him the box.

"You are the only person to ever return something I've given them. Are you sure?" he asked me.

"Yes, just keep it." I said.

"I'll tell you what. I'll do that, and hold onto it for you. If you change your mind, come back here and ask me for it, OK?" he said.

"OK, you have a deal." I told him shaking his hand.

"By the way, I have wedding rings also." He said.

"I'll get back to you on that." I said.

He smiled, and wished me luck, and I left. Some people may wonder why I gave up that power. I just didn't want to lose the things I care about while delving into this power and it's temptations. Mary was all I wanted, and all I ever needed, then and now. and that's OK with me. Ring or no ring.

Post Note : That's it for this series, but if I get my ideas in order, a "Ring Of Power pt. 2" series will soon come up, and stay tuned for hopeful potential stories like the "Dark Magic Necklace", and even non-mind control stories with Mary and Tom, if you want them and like them. Feedback is welcome, and please vote!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds