• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Room Ch. 02

The Room Ch. 02

Grasping the girl's thighs firmly in each hand, he lowered his head between her legs and licked her, drawing long deep strokes at each movement of his head. The girl gasped as she felt his thick tongue probing ever longer and deeper into her wet pussy and supported by the cushions underneath, she thrust herself harder and harder into the Negro's face.

With the Negro's head now bent forward between her legs, the girl was now approaching a second massive orgasm but she continued to fondle his cock and balls with her fingers and her tongue until she could control herself no more.

With a gasp and sharp cry the girl reached another orgasm as her hips bucked harder forward into the Negro's face and as his thick tongue pressed and massaged her hardening clitoris. She let go an enormous 'aaaarrrhh' as she finally climaxed again.

Simultaneously she grasped the Negro's now slippery cock once again firmly in her hand and thrust it deep into her wet mouth to suck the semen, which had again begun to spurt from the massive black penis. The girl sensed the man also was reaching a second orgasm and gripped his cock tightly between her lips as the flow of white frothy semen poured into her welcoming throat.

They both lay still as their respective climax's slowly receded.

The room was again quiet except for the low moaning of pleasure coming from the naked figures on the bed. We waited in expectation that a third orgasm might be possible.

Your hand now masturbated my swollen cock furiously as my fingers continued to massage and stroke your wet and erect clitoris. We were both breathing heavily now and at an advanced stage of sexual excitement.

The Negro was the first to move.

He lifted his massive head from between the girls splayed legs still secured by silk to the corners of the bed and licking his black lips with his thick pink tongue, he looked across to where we were sitting.

His eyes darted from you to me and then back to you and he saw that although we were watching him, we were also masturbating.

He slowly withdrew the remaining length of his penis from the girl's moist mouth. The girl groaned in annoyance that her plaything had been taken away but continued to lick and swallow the remaining semen from around her mouth as the Negro stepped down from the bed.

He stepped to the foot of the bed and quickly loosened the two remaining silk scarves, which had been restraining the girl's ankles. She sat up and gently slipped off the bed and stood next to the man, the wetness from the thick semen around her mouth clearly visible in the still dimly, candle-lit room.

At a signal, the man reached down to open the attaché case from which he took a small black whip.

He handed it to the girl who grasped it firmly in her right hand before cracking it sharply against the crumpled black silk sheets on the bed. Obediently the Negro lay face down on the bed, his black skin still glistening with oil.

His firm buttocks raised and his groin resting on the soft cushions into which his thick penis now pressed.

Without speaking, the girl again cracked the whip against the bed and the man quickly adopted a spread-eagle position with his wrists and ankles at each corner of the bed as the girl had previously lain.

She bent down into the attaché case and grasped four sets of silver handcuffs, which she fitted in turn to the wrists, and ankles of the Negro - finally securing these to the iron pillars at the Four Corners of the bed.

The girl then straddled the man's broad back and tied the white silk scarf tightly around his eyes, blindfolding him and preventing him from fully enjoying the spectacle about to play out in front of him. The man moaned softly as he strained at the bonds that held him firmly down on the bed.

The girl stepped back for some minutes and savoured the sight laid out before her.

The massive Negro lay handcuffed facedown on the bed, totally helpless and awaiting her pleasure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Room Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds