• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • The Roommate

The Roommate

Sandy stood nervously at the door to the dormitory. She peered at the tatty piece of paper in her hand, dormitory 4B had been scrawled on it in a rather untidy handwriting. Walking down the corridor she stared at the numbers on the doors, 1…. 2….. 3…. Ah there was no. 4. She knocked hesitantly, not sure whether this was the right room, there was no B next to the number 4. In fact none of the rooms had a 'B'.

"Come in." called an irritated voice from inside the room.

Sandy opened the door and stepped in. Standing awkwardly with her suitcase in her hand she cleared her throat "Hi, my name is Sandy, I'm your new roommate."

The girl on the bed looked up with annoyance "well whoopee do. Well don't just stand there, you're cluttering up the room." With a wave of her hand Veronica motioned to Sandy 'there's your bed, the cupboard on your side is empty, the chest of drawers is mine. I like peace and quiet, there is strictly no smoking in the room, and for heaven sake do something about your clothes, they're absolutely hideous." With that Veronica turned back to reading her book.

Sandy stared down at her skirt and blouse. She didn't see what was so 'hideous' about her clothes. Rude cow, she thought to herself as she put her suitcase on her bed and started to unpack.

"Oh gawd, you can't be serious' Veronica got up off her bed and walked over to Sandy as she was packing away her underwear. "You honestly wear these?" She said incredulously, holding up a sensible pair of white cotton panties. "Geez my mother wears these for fuck's sake"

"Give me that" Sandy grabbed at her panties blushing bright red.

Veronica laughed as she held the panties out of Sandy's reach. "come on you silly tart you really have these on under that skirt? I'll bet you're a virgin, no decent woman would wear anything this bloody dull." With that she pushed Sandy onto the bed and started to pull her skirt up. "Come on, this I've got to see."

"What do you think you're doing!" Sandy pushed at Veronica hands whilst trying to sit up. She wasn't succeeding, Veronica was not a small woman and she had Sandy pinned to the bed.

"Aww come on you silly slut, I just want to see whether that cute little tushy of yours is really hidden behind Mommy's sensible white cotton panties."

Sandy continued to struggle and grabbing one of Veronica's hands she bit her palm hard.

"Ow you fucking bitch" Veronica stood up nursing her injured hand. "You're going to pay for that." Walking to the door, Veronica closed and locked it. "Strip." She ordered walking back towards Sandy.

"I will not!" Sandy exclaimed, standing up and smoothing her skirt down. "I really don't know what kind of girl you are, but I'm not into that sort of thing, and I'll thank you kindly to leave me alone."

"Oh aren't you a polite little thing. Well for your information Sandy dearest, this is my room and I dictate what goes on in here. If I tell you to strip, then strip you will. You may not be aware of the rules of this dormitory, but you will soon learn them. The fundamental rule is this… as a first year student you are nothing, less than nothing. I own you, you stupid little bitch and for the next year you WILL do as I say, without a murmur. Do you understand that?" With every passing sentence Veronica had moved towards Sandy, until she was millimetres from her face.

Sandy tried to step backwards and fell onto the bed. Staring up at the girl standing in front of her, she felt real fear for the first time. Veronica was bigger than her in every way, she had long jet black hair, shoulders a rugby player would die for, and the biggest chest Sandy had ever seen.

"Now strip!" ordered Veronica again standing back and crossing her arms.

Sandy stood up and turned around. With shaking fingers she started to unbutton her blouse, taking it off she began to fold it.

"Sandy, I really don't have all day"

Sandy dropped the blouse to the floor and unhooked her bra. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor to join her other clothes. Standing in her 'sensible white cotton panties' she began to shake. She heard Veronica draw in her breath slightly as she slowly pulled her panties off.

"You are gorgeous." Veronica was extremely turned on and felt a twinge of pity for the young girl that stood with her back to her. She could see she was shaking and her fear brought an edge to her excitement. Moving up behind her she caressed Sandy's arse and ran her hands up her back. She whispered in her ear "Close your eyes darling, I promise I won't hurt you and you'll soon find out just how pleasurable being my roommate is going to be. However, if you do ANYTHING to annoy me, I will not hesitate to punish you" as she said this, Veronica moved her hand around to Sandy's small breast and taking her nipple between her fingers she squeezed hard.

Sandy gasped as the pain filtered through to her petrified brain. Galvanized by the action she pushed back against Veronica and turned around.

"Feisty little thing, aren't you" chuckled Veronica good-naturedly, having got Sandy where she wanted her, completely naked and at her mercy. "You have amazing tits" she said staring at Sandy's small breasts. The nipples were hard and jutted out. "Now my darling, you can either make this easy on yourself and just submit, or you can make it difficult. In which case I shall be forced to call in reinforcements, and trust me, you REALLY do not want me to do that. Compared to my two friends, I'm a pussycat"

Sandy watched in terrified fascination as Veronica bent forward and gripping her shoulders painfully, she flicked her nipple with her tongue. Sandy had had a few experiences with boys, but they'd only been allowed to touch her breasts through her clothing, nothing more. She'd had a very strict Christian upbringing and was as Veronica had correctly surmised a virgin. She felt a flicker deep within her when Veronica took her nipple in her mouth and gently sucked on it.

Veronica relaxed her grip on Sandy's shoulders and turned her full attention to suckling her breasts. She really did have the most amazing boobs, small pert mounds with large aureoles and nipples that seemed almost too big for her size. She shifted her attentions to Sandy's right breast and flicked her tongue lightly over the nipple. She heard Sandy moan and knew that she had conquered her. She hadn't thought it would take much. The quiet timid ones were always the first to fall. Sucking her nipple into her mouth she gently teased with her tongue and rubbed her teeth back and forth over it. Standing back she looked at Sandy and laughed.

Sandy kept her eyes closed; she didn't want to look at her tormentor. She flushed thinking about how much pleasure she'd felt when Veronica had nibbled on her nipple and she couldn't help herself. She brought her hand up and rubbed her nipple.

"Don't!" Veronica slapped her hand away. "Those tits are mine and mine alone to touch, you will NOT touch them without prior permission. For that I will punish you. Kneel on the bed with your arse in the air."

Sandy opened her eyes and stared incredulously at Veronica. "Pardon?"

"You heard me. Bend over so that I can see that arse of yours high in the air. And I really wouldn't dawdle if I was you."

Sandy realised that if she didn't do as she was told she was never going to get away from this woman. She climbed onto the bed and knelt as instructed. She felt extremely vulnerable and realising the hopelessness of her situation she started to cry. She jumped when she felt the slap on her bottom.

Veronica smiled in satisfaction as she watched the red mark fade. She hadn't hit her that hard; she didn't want to scare the poor girl into wetting herself. Which had happened with her previous roommate. What a mess, of course she had made the girl sleep in the wet bed as a lesson, but still she didn't want a repeat performance.

Veronica gently pushed Sandy over so that she was lying on her back.. Looking down at her tearstained face she smiled gently "See if you disobey me, I'm forced to punish you. I'd much rather pleasure you."

Sandy closed her eyes, confused and way beyond caring what happened to her. "Please just get it over with" she mumbled turning her face to the wall.

Veronica traced a finger down her body, over her flat stomach till she came to her bush, playing with her hair, she bent down and kissed the top of her mound. She felt Sandy squirm and she held her down with one arm over her hips. "Just relax and enjoy you silly little tart" she murmured affectionately. Opening her lips with her other hand she licked between the folds, long slow licks from the opening of her cunt to the tip of her clit. Veronica slowly inserted her index finger into Sandy and moved it in and out.

Sandy felt the finger penetrate her and gasped to herself. She'd never even touched herself down below and certainly no one else had. Could one really get so much pleasure from something which her mother had always told her was dirty and would send her to hell for sure. She felt an intense disappointment when Veronica removed her finger and almost spoke, when she felt herself being penetrated again, only this time something was different. She tried to work out what it was, it felt almost the same, only a more full feeling, and the sensations were more intense.

"You're so wet, darling, I'll bet I could put four fingers in you, instead of just these two." Veronica said quietly. "But I'll leave that little pleasure for another day, right now I want to make you cum." With that Veronica bent her head and sucked on Sandy's clit, all the while moving her fingers in and out of her, sometimes quickly, sometimes agonisingly slowly. She sucked hard on her clit, nibbling and licking the hard little bud.

Sandy moaned out loud unable to comprehend all that was happening to her. Her 'private parts' as her mother called them were on fire. She had never felt anything this pleasurable in all her life and couldn't understand why her mother called it filthy. Instinct took over and she started to move her hips in time to Veronica's thrusts with her hand. She couldn't move very much because of Veronica's arm holding her down and she whimpered in frustration.

Veronica hearing the whimper increased the pace of her hand, which was starting to grow tired, and she sucked harder on her clit. She couldn't be far off now. She felt Sandy tense her muscles and she hooked a finger deep inside her and caught her g-spot.

Sandy screamed unable to contain herself as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her, she pushed her face into the pillow and bit it with her teeth to quieten the noise. It was some time before she realised that Veronica had moved away from her was now lying next to her.

Veronica pulled Sandy to her and whispered "I told you, you'd enjoy that" whilst tucking sweat dampened tendrils of her hair behind her ear. "This is going to be some year."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • The Roommate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds