• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Rudd Family Ch. 01

The Rudd Family Ch. 01

In Which He Becomes Daddy's Bitch

Where do I start?

My name is Kevin Rudd and I'm a 38 year old, lawyer. I'm tall, dark, and handsome, at least that's what I hear. I'm 6'4, 290 pounds, but mostly muscle; I work out constantly. Yes, I am bisexual and I love every minute of it. I have a 13 inch dick, that is 4 inches thick. I have been married to my wife, Angela Rudd, 36, for 21 years. Yes we were married at the ages of 15 and 17. Long story short I knocked her up, parents made us get married, and here we are. It had not always been roses and sunshine for us, but we managed. My wife Angela is beautiful. There's never a day that goes by that I don't tell her that. Angela is 5'7, weighs 210 pounds, yes my wife is a little on the "thick" side, but I love her no less. She has soft, caramel skin, curly brown hair that stops just at the tip of her shoulders, and her "hour glass" figure always makes me hard. Her big 48-D breast, which I love to suck and bite on. Her 36 inch waist, which I love to hold as I'm pounding into her right, wet, pussy. Her 48 inch ass, that I love to spank and grab while she rides my dick or I fuck her doggy style. Angela is a housewife because I refused to let her work. She needed to be home and always ready to handle my needs.

We have two kids together, Kevin Rudd Jr, 21, and Danielle Rudd, 18. Kevin Rudd Jr., or as we all call him KJ, is 6'1, 240 pounds, has an 9 inch dick, that is 3 inches thick. He is also bisexual. He is in college, following in my footsteps. He wants to be a lawyer just like his old man. Then, there is Danielle Rudd, Who is the exact replica of her mother. She is a senior in high school and will be graduating soon.

Now that that is over let's get to the real story. First and foremost, I am the man of the house. Anything I say goes. If you are to disobey me then there will be consequences. It only took me a few months, after we had started dating of course, to break my wife in and now she knows her place, always has, always will. As for our two kids as well. I have been fucking my daughter and son because I just couldn't seem to "keep it in my pants" as my wife, Angela, would say. I'll be honest here, yes I cheated on her, twice, in the past, but I straightened my act up, especially knowing I wanted to be a lawyer. I didn't need anything from my past coming to bite me in the ass. As the years went by, I started looking at my son differently. I found myself getting hard just by looking at him. Or I would think of him during sex. Yes my wife knows, but what could she say. My desire started to run wild, thinking about my son. I would purposely watch him shower, or walk into his room, knowing he was naked or masturbating. There were even times where I would walk around the house naked, shower with the door open, leaving the bedroom door open so he could "catch" me in the act. He didn't know, but I did, that he enjoyed watching me do those things. I have even heard him man my name a couple of times while he masturbate.

Let me tell you how it all began.

One day my wife and daughter had went to visit my wife's parents, since she hasn't seen them in a while. KJ couldn't go due to football practice and I had a heavy case load. I was stressed, tired, and needed some type of release. When I got home that day from work the house was empty. I walked into the kitchen, laying my briefcase on the kitchen counter. My dick felt like it wanted to pop out of my slacks how hard I was. I never really cared about where I masturbate in the house. I unbuttoned my slacks and pulled down the zipper. I sighed once I released my hard dick from its confinements. I was hard as a rock. A thick string of pre-cum leaked out the tip. I used it to stroke myself. I had both hands wrapped around my dick thinking about my son on his needs in front of me. I tossed my head back groaning at how good it felt. I was so into my fantasy I didn't hear the front door open.

"Uh Dad..." KJ squealed. My eyes shit open to see my son, standing there watching my hands stroke up and down my dick.

"What?" I all but grunted.

My 18 year old son, KJ stood in silence more than a little surprised. He looked from my dick back to my face and blushed. He tried to say something, but no words formed out of his mouth.

It was just one of those things that even if you should be disgusted you can't help, but watch with some fascination. KJ had to admit his father was handsome. He also seemed to possess a HUGE dick, that would intimidate anyone. Even though this was his father, KJ always fantasized about what it would be like to have his dad fuck him.

His dad was dominant, charming, and sexually aggressive with women. KJ knew that because he would always hear his mom's loud screams and moans coming from behind their bedroom door. He would jerk off to hearing them all night long, at times he wished it was him that received the pleasure and not his mom.

KJ felt his cock harden a little in his jeans as he watched his dad stroke his self faster. KJ shifted uncomfortably. He kept telling himself to retreat and run into his room, but his legs nor his feet would move.

He glanced at his father, and found his father looking at him while still stroking his dick. Kevin Senior breathing was heavy and arousal was written all over his face.

"Take off your pants, bitch." It was a command. Just hearing his dad call him a bitch did something to him.

KJ did as his father told, and removed his jeans and boxers. He was fully erect as he tossed them aside and looked at his father. It both pleased and revolted KJ as he saw approval in his Dad's eyes.

"Stroke your dick, slut."

KJ took his throbbing dick in his hand and began to stroke as he watched his own father. Kevin Senior was now watching his very own son stroke his hard dick. It turned him on beyond belief.

"Daddy..." KJ found himself whispering, mostly to himself. Kevin Senior grunted and closed his eyes briefly, because he heard his son moan out to him in ecstasy and it made him even harder.

"I want you." Kevin Senior said simply, once he opened his eyes and looked into his son's eyes.

KJ was speechless at first, which was rare. He sputtered a few times incoherently. "I...um..."

"Come to Daddy, bitch." His father beckoned, with lust laced in his command.

He walked over to his father. He got down on his knees immediately and sat looking up at his father. He watched as his dad looked down at him with half closed eyes. His dad took his dïck and slapped it across his face. KJ couldn't help but moan.

"I knew you would like that." Kevin Senior sneered, down at his son. "Suck daddy's dick." He demanded. KJ knew that if he didn't he would be in big trouble and didn't want to be.

There was no hesitating when KJ wrapped his hand around the base of his dad's dick and wrapped his lips around the thick head. He had never sucked dick before. He had never had the desire to suck a dick before. But this was the man he dreamed about, craved. The man that he wanted to use and abuse him. He was going to have to learn as he went along. He decided to just do what felt good for him when a girl would suck his dick. He sucked his dad's dick into his mouth, but found it uncomfortable to take more than a few inches at first. His jaw also quickly became tired and he had to pull off for a break. He did this several times and eventually found himself able to take more of the throbbing dick each time. He sucked and licked his dad's fat dick.

His dad's precum leaked onto his tongue. It tasted good, and KJ found himself wondering what it would be like to swallow his father's cum. Somehow sucking his very own father's dick felt right. He knew logically it was wrong and extremely taboo, but it didn't feel that way. Hearing his father pant and grunt was encouraging and made him feel good. As he started to take his dad's dick deeper into his mouth he was delighted when he felt his dad's hands on his head and in his hair. His own father guided his mouth up and down on his dick. KJ loved that his dad was using his mouth for his own sick pleasure.

He pulled back to give his jaw another brief reprieve, but before KJ could lower his mouth back onto his father's dick, Kevin Senior caught his face and brought him up on his knees. Kevin Senior leaned forward and pressed his lips to his son's lips in a sweet passionate kiss. KJ didn't question it and simply kissed his father back. The kiss quickly became deep and lust ripped through KJ. There was confusion too, but so much lust that he found himself falling into a sexual trance. He couldn't get enough and wanted more. Dark cravings crowded out every other rational thought. KJ felt as if his entire body was on fire. If he could form a coherent thought, KJ would have realized he had become exactly what he called the many female partners he has had. KJ was a bitch in heat and didn't just want his father, but needed him and had to have him. It was all he ever wanted and it was finally happening.

Finally panting hard his father pulled back so they could both catch their breath. Breathlessly he said to his son, "I want you."

"Dad..." KJ's voice sounded soft and breathless as well. His father smacked his ass.

"Call me Daddy, bitch." KJ shivered hearing his dad call him a bitch.

KJ looked at his father and nodded. "Daddy, take me." The words tumbled easily from his mouth.

Kevin Senior kissed his son again rough and hard. When they pulled away the two men moved hand in hand up the stairs and down the hall to the master bedroom. As soon as they were in the room, Kevin Senior closed the door behind him - out of habit. Together they embraced against the closed bedroom door. Their hands were everywhere and their mouths were once again locked into a deep, passionate kiss. They both grunted with their need for one another. Stumbling they both worked at pulling the rest of KJ's clothing off, as they made their way in the darkened room to the bed.

KJ fell back onto the bed and his father immediately straddled him. They continued to kiss with a fierce amount of need and desire. They were both moaning as their dicks slid against each other while pressed between their bodies. They were both leaking pre-cum and their dicks were slick with it. KJ was rock hard and excited beyond comparison. He didn't even think he had been this excited when he had lost his virginity.

Kevin Senior kissed his way down his son's neck, making him moan like a little bitch. Kevin Senior smirked against his son's neck, in satisfaction. He nibbles on his earlobes and licked the sensitive skin behind them. KJ whimpered helplessly at the erotic gesture. It felt incredible. He could still taste his father's kisses. He was panting hard as Kevin Senior kissed his way to his nipples and then lavished them with his tongue. It was decadent and drove KJ delirious with need.

KJ reached between them to stroke his daddy's dick, but he stopped him. "Soon."

They clumsily moved properly onto the bed. KJ found himself on his back with his legs spread like a woman. Kevin Senior was between his legs and already wrapping his mouth expertly around KJ's extremely swollen dick. One long guttural moan escaped KJ as his father engulfed his dick in his hot mouth. Kevin Senior sucked dick like a starving man. No woman had ever sucked his dick this well. KJ felt like a slave to the sensations. He couldn't have stopped what was happening even if he wanted to, and he sure as hell didn't want to stop it!

In no time, KJ found himself moaning and writhing on the bed like a woman. He was completely out of control now. He just existed in a realm of pure pleasure. His father's mouth was hot magic and KJ knew he was about to cum.

"Dad...Daddy...Oh my God! I am gonna fucking cummmmm..."

Kevin Senior answered by sucking his son's dick harder and deeper. KJ threw his head back into a pillow, grabbed the sheets and blasted off jet after jet of hot cum down his daddy's throat. Kevin Senior swallowed fast trying not to let any escape his mouth. Once he had sucked his son's cock dry he crawled up between KJ's spread legs and kissed him, sharing a little of the hot cum. KJ immediately kissed back not caring that his father's tongue was now in his mouth with his cum all over it. He sucked it off and swallowed blissfully.

"You're not done yet, you fucking bitch." Daddy whispered near KJ's ear as he kissed him there. "I am going to fuck that pretty little ass of yours until you can't walk straight."

KJ felt weak after his release. It had been so intense that now he felt completely relaxed. He also felt more than willing to let his dad do whatever he pleased. "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me!"

"You're a good fucking slut." Kevin Senior cooed as he rolled his son onto his stomach. Kevin Senior looked the way his son's chocolate ass looked. He couldn't wait to pound his ass so hard he would feel it in his stomach.

Reaching into the bedside table he pulled out some lube and squirted a generous amount onto two fingers. He slid those fingers between his son's ass cheeks and found the puckered entrance to KJ's asshole. Gently he rubbed the lube around the tight muscle. KJ loved this part. He slid his fingers up and down his son's crack spreading the lube. He was taking his time and keeping KJ relaxed. Squeezing more lube onto his index finger he put the tip on KJ's asshole. He carefully applied some pressure there until his finger slide just past the rim.

"Oh..." KJ whispered.

"It's okay. You're really going to like this, hoe." KJ could tell that his dad was truly getting into this. Words like "hoe", "bitch", "slut", and then some would be used. He Knew because they were the same words his dad called his mom during sex.

KJ nodded while keeping his head on the pillow. He forced himself to relax and take his father's finger in his asshole. It felt strange and a tiny bit uncomfortable. KJ wondered how the women felt when he had talked them into letting him fuck their assholes. He wasn't often overly gentle either. He glanced over his shoulder and could make out his father's form in the darkness. Soon enough he would know just how it felt.

Kevin Senior lubed his son inside and out and he lubed his own dick. He was ready and needed to cum. Gently he eased his finger back out and moved behind KJ. Putting his hands on KJ's hips he brought his son's ass up a bit while his face was still on the pillow. He rubbed his dick up and down KJ's ass crack before putting the big plump head right against the wrinkled opening.

"I love you." He whispered as he pushed the head in.

KJ felt his asshole being stretched open. He didn't like it at all. He thought about protested as he was opened wide to accommodate the huge head of his father's dick. Gritting his teeth he forced himself to let it happen. KJ was panting like a bitch in heat.

"Are you okay, KJ?"

KJ grunted. "Yeah, I think so..."

Kevin Senior pushed a bit more in and KJ cried out. He stopped. The only sound in the room was their ragged breathing. "You can take me, bitch. I know you can."

"Yes." KJ gritted out. If bitches could take his cock up their asses he sure as hell could try and take his dad's. In fact it even excited him to think he had been built to take his daddy's dick.

Taking hold of KJ's hips firmly Kevin Senior pushed into his son until he bottomed out. He was fully buried in KJ's extremely tight, and extremely hot asshole. KJ whimpered like a little bitch, but Kevin Senior heard the pleasure in the whimpers. He also reached down and noted that his son was rock hard again. Slowly and carefully he began thrusting in and out of KJ's stretched ass. He would leave it gaping and full of hot seed by the time he was done. It was going to turn his son unto his personal slut bitch, sooner than he thought.

KJ felt the discomfort dissolve and pleasure formed. His father's dick was creating sensations inside his body he had never imagined. When his daddy went deep the fullness KJ felt was intoxicating. As the thick head of his father's dick pulled and pushed over the prostate, KJ thought he was going to go mad.

His father had now fucked him for hours and was still going. He would pause and add more lube to keep his son comfortable. They had tired many positions in the matter of four hours. Even he, himself, couldn't last this long. As the pace increased KJ knew his daddy was getting close to cuming. After coming so many times before he felt like he was going to cum too. His daddy hadn't even touch his dick, not once. He doubted he would cum, but somehow felt like he could. No sooner had the thoughts entered his mind when he felt his balls tighten and his cock started spurting hot and hard all over the bed below him.

"That's a good slut. Good slut." Kevin Senior encouraged through gritted teeth. He was right on the verge of his own orgasm. He fucked KJ without mercy. He didn't care if he was being too rough. Kevin Senior's breathing was harsh and heavy. He was sweating hard, but so was KJ. The room smelled of men and illicit sex.

With a deep thrust that made KJ cry out loudly in both pleasure and pain, Kevin Senior buried himself deep up his son's asshole as he spurted his huge hot cum deep into his very own son's bowels. Squirt after squirt of hot cum filled KJ's asshole.

Finally spent, Kevin Senior reluctantly pulled himself from his son's used and gaping asshole and collapsed onto the bed beside him. KJ collapsed as well into the large wet spot he had created.

"Wow." was all he could muster up.

They lay side by side for a long time while catching their breath. "That was incredible, bitch."

"Yeah, it was." KJ sounded stunned. As reality slowly made its way back to him he couldn't believe what he had just done. There was no feelings of dread or regret, but there was surprise and even downright shock. He had had sexual thoughts of his father before, but never thought his fantasy would become reality.

Kevin Senior moved a bit closer and pulled KJ near. KJ snuggled close to his daddy's side. He could feel his father's heartbeat was still racing, and he had to admit so was his. Their dick's were both limp and KJ could feel his father's cum leaking out of his stretched asshole. He actually liked the feeling. He knew this was going to happen again. They both knew it. KJ also realized he was every bit the bitch. He was becoming his daddy's bitch, even if he didn't want to realize it.

*****

This story will become a series, if you would like to read more about the Rudd's family. Don't forget to vote and comment. Also, if you have any ideas inn what you would like to see happen next let me know.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Rudd Family Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 595 milliseconds