• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Runaway
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Runaway

"Beth, I never wear a bra and so can't help you out there but would it bother you to wear a pair of my underwear?" Roxy asked her.

"No Foxy, I would love to wear your underwear especially if it is a pair that you wear all the time. Could you show me what you are wearing now?"

Foxy lifted up her short skirt and showed Beth the red thong panties she had on.

Beth said, "Could I wear those?"

"You mean a pair like these?"

"No, those."

Foxy said, "But I've had these on most of the evening and they are not that fresh." She thought to herself about the girl they met at the party who had taken them off and sucked her pussy. Then Roxy had put them back on over her well fucked and soaked pussy.

Beth countered, "I can't believe that I'm saying this but you two have turned me on so much and I would love to have something with your smell against me. I hope I don't offend you with that!"

Beth continued, "I've always wondered what it would be like to have a relationship where you could openly talk about how you feel. It seems to me that you and Larry are very open with everything. We've only known each other for a few minutes and I feel so comfortable around you two."

Without another word, Foxy slipped off her panties and gave them to Beth. Beth took Foxy's thong and briefly passed it under her nose and started to put them on.

Foxy stopped her and said, "Beth, you wanted to be open and if you really want to smell my panties, do it right."

Beth's face turned bright red but she took the panties and covered her nose and mouth then inhaled the scent from Foxy's pussy, deep into her lungs. She continued to inhale through the panties and stuck the crotch into her mouth and sucked it.

Beth said, "Foxy, I know you must think I'm a slut but trust me that I've never done anything like this before. I feel so comfortable with you two and would never do anything to harm your relationship. Please tell me if I'm stepping over the line?"

Foxy slipped her little skirt off. Now naked like Beth she put her arms around Beth and running her fingers through Beth's hair, kissed her cheek. They were standing there naked except for Beth's panties, face to face with their nipples touching and Foxy could feel the heat from her tits.

Foxy's nipples were pierced and she had nipple rings with a gold chain between her nipples. She usually wore something low cut and loved having a chain between her nipple rings. The looks she got from people when they realized what the chain was hooked to was usually priceless.

Beth said, "Foxy, I love your pierced nipples. They look so sexy. I've never known a girl with pierced nipples. And your shaved pussy is so cute."

Foxy replied, "Larry loves them and likes me to wear things that show off my tits and piercings. Actually I had my pussy lasered and I don't need to shave to keep it bald."

"Beth" Foxy said, "You have apparently been through a lot and so don't make any decisions you are not sure of. We picked you up to help you and nothing else. I'm afraid you might be moving too fast."

Beth said "But Foxy don't you want me? I need you and Larry to want me."

Foxy replied, "Beth, you don't know how much I'd love to drop down on my knees and suck your sweet pussy. Plus, I bet if we sneaked back into the bedroom, we could catch Larry rubbing his cock thinking about you. I just don't want you doing anything because you feel you owe us."

Beth assured Foxy with, "I want to do this, please believe me. Would it be alright if we showed Larry the panties I'm going to wear?"

Foxy laughed and said, "Sure let's go tease Larry."

With that, Foxy and Beth walked back into the bedroom. Beth only had on the red thong she had just taken off Foxy and Foxy was buck naked with only nipple rings and heels on.

When they came into the bedroom, I was rubbing my dick through my slacks wondering if I would get to fuck both of these girls. It would be just like fucking Foxy and her dancer sister. I know my mouth fell open when I saw Foxy standing there naked and Beth standing beside her with only panties on.

"Foxy gave me a pair of panties to put on and I wanted to make sure they met with your approval?" Beth asked me.

"I approve," I exclaimed. "Those look a lot like the ones Foxy was wearing tonight."

"They are," Beth said "I love knowing that I took these off Foxy and slipped them on myself. They smell like Foxy and I'll never take them off. Would you like me to get my nipples pierced also?"

I told Beth, "I would love to get your nipples pierced. That would be so sexy and I love seeing Foxy's nipple rings and studs. It would really be cool you had them also. That way you two could shop together for jewelry."

Foxy looked at me, shook her head and laughed saying, "I think we've found a live one here."

My dick was getting harder by the minute and I wasn't sure what was going on. I knew that Beth had just been through a traumatic experience and didn't want to compound that by assuming what my little buddy was telling me.

"Why don't we get dressed and go downstairs and discuss this?" I offered. "The pizza should be here in about 10 minutes."

Beth said, "Do I have to dress for dinner? How about what I've got on?"

I looked at Foxy for guidance on this one and she nodded her head.

"Okay," I conceded, "Dinner in the nude."

Beth said, "Good and I'll help Foxy find a pair of matching panties to wear."

With that she guided Foxy back into the walk-in closet. In a couple of minutes, the girls came back and now Foxy had a sexy little black thong that the little triangle barely covered her pussy lips. The girls twirled around and Foxy said "Do we meet with your approval, Sire? Beth personally dressed me."

I knew what that meant. It meant that after picking out the skimpiest pair she could find, Beth got on her knees and helped Foxy put the panties on. Now the only question in my mind was, "Does Beth taste like pussy?" By this time, my dick was so hard it was trying to poke a hole in my pants.

Foxy said, "From the looks of things, Larry might need a little help getting downstairs as he might faint from lack of blood! Could you help him out Beth?"

Beth was obviously enjoying all of this and with Foxy's encouragement, took hold of my stiff member and tugged me downstairs. So I walked downstairs behind the girls admiring the two beautiful behinds in thongs with just a string running up their butt crack.

Foxy grabbed the bottle of wine out of the kitchen with three wine glasses. I put a couple of extra logs on the fire and we settled down in the conversation pit. Foxy rearranged the seating order so she was sitting next to Beth and I was facing both of the girls.

She and Beth were giggling and making comments about my stiff dick poking up in the air. Then Foxy suggested that the girls lie down on my legs and Beth quickly dropped down with the side of her face on my leg and my dick right in front of her. Foxy got on my other leg and the two girls looked at each other with my dick standing in between them.

Beth was still a little unsure of the liberties she could take but Foxy told her that it was okay to hold my dick and play with it. So Beth quickly grabbed my dick and started stroking it up and down. After several strokes, the pre-cum was pouring out of my dick and covering the head. Beth looked at Foxy for guidance.

Foxy said, "Beth are you going to leave Larry's dick all covered with pre-cum?"

My dick was right in front of Beth's face and she tilted my dick towards her mouth and took the head of my dick into her warm sweet teenage mouth. She started moaning as she sucked the pre-cum off of my dick. Foxy was watching her closely and had reached down to rub her bald pussy.

Foxy loved watching some girl suck my dick and I could tell it was really turning her own as she went from one finger to three fingers buried in her pussy. She always kept her fingernails trimmed short as she didn't want to accidentally hurt some girl playing with her.

Foxy was rapidly ramming her fingers into her pussy while watching Beth suck the head of my dick. "Beth show me how much you can take, you slut. Is that the best job you can do sucking my husband's dick?"

Foxy then leaned over and pushed Beth's head down and forced my cock into her throat. At first, Beth took it into her throat so Foxy just pushed harder and I could feel my dick sliding down her throat as she started to gag. Foxy eased up on her and said, "You are going to have to learn to relax your throat and take it without gagging."

Beth wiped the tears from her eyes and said, "Don't give up on me Foxy; I'll learn how to take it all down my throat without gagging. I just haven't had that much experience at taking a dick in my mouth."

With that Beth slid my dick back into her mouth and took it down to the point where she just started to gag and then would ease up a little until the gag reflex stopped and then go back down again. She then started to bob up and down on my dick and slowly worked it down her throat.

About this time the door bell rang and I said, "There's the pizza delivery guy."

Beth slid my dick out of her mouth and said, "Would you like me to take care of him?"

I decided to call her bluff and said, "Please do, there is a twenty on the drink tray and that should cover the pizza and tip."

With that, Beth hopped up wearing nothing but a tiny red thong that was dripping wet, scooped up the twenty, and then went to the front door. I could see her from around the entry foyer wall and she boldly opened the front door. I hoped it was the pizza guy and not one of our straight friends as this may be a little awkward.

Luckily, it was the pizza delivery guy and after he picked his mouth up off the floor, they exchanged the pizza for the money. Then she closed the door and came back into the family room.

Beth said to me with a saucy tone, "Bet you thought I wouldn't do it, didn't you?"

"You surprised me; I didn't think you would Beth! I bet the pizza guy was impressed?"

"Actually, he was pretty cute and about my age. I think I could have just taken the pizza and he would have never realized it."

"Beth this is probably a good time to have a little talk about our lifestyle and what we have thrown you into," I replied.

Beth sat down on my lap and adjusted my hard dick so it was between her legs and up against her pussy. As she rubbed my dick against her pussy, she leaned into me and said sweetly. "Daddy, what is it you would like to tell me? Is this going to be a birds and bees talk to your sweet little innocent daughter?"

"Beth, while you might be sweet," Foxy told her. "You are not innocent and definitely a slut!"

"Now Mom, what are you talking about? You make me suck Daddy's dick and your pussy but I am a nice girl and you are making me do all of these nasty things. Daddy's dick is in my pussy right now so should I take it out or maybe take it out and suck all of the pussy off it? If I clean it all up then no one will know that your slutty daughter fucked him."

"God Beth! You slut! Just for that little remark, I'm going to make Larry, I mean Daddy fuck your brains out with his big hard dick. Then you are going to have to suck us both off. That should be enough punishment for you!" Foxy told her with a big grin on her face.

"Oh Mommy, you are always threatening me with stuff like that and you expect me to be scared of you. What are you going to threaten me with next, making Daddy butt fuck me?" Beth retorted. "His dick is not that big and I could easily take it up my ass!"

"Beth, don't write checks that your mouth and ass can't cash!" Foxy fired back.

"Daddy's dick has been in Mommy's ass many times and I can guarantee you that the first time he butt fucks you, you'll be walking bowlegged for a couple of days. But after that, I know that you will always be pestering Daddy to shove his cock up your ass," Foxy continued.

"Girls, Girls," I interjected, "both of you stifle yourselves or Daddy will butt fuck both of you right now!"

"Promises, Promises," Foxy and Beth replied in unison. "You're so stingy with that dick of yours," Beth said, "I've been wiggling my almost naked teenage ass in front of your face and the best you can do is stick that thing in my mouth!"

"Seriously, girls we need to talk. I'm sorry that I have to be the grownup here but I need to be sure Beth understands a couple of things. Then I promise, I'll butt fuck both of you and let you flip a coin to see who goes last."

"Last," Beth asked, "Don't you mean first?"

"No, last because Foxy always likes to be fucked last so that the other girl's juices can be shoved deep in her cunt or ass," I answered.

I watched Foxy's eyes slowly close and a shiver ran down through her body as she thought about it. I could just imagine how Foxy would climax when I shoved Beth's juice deep in her cunt or ass.

Foxy said, "I love it when Larry pulls his wet dick out of some slut's pussy and buries that big hard thing in me. All I can think about is her pussy juice being shoved deep in me. The only thing I like better is to lie on some girl's stomach and watch Larry pound his dick in her pussy. Then after the girl comes, Larry will pull his dick out of her and slide it into my mouth. The taste of that hot wet pussy juice straight out of some girl's box gets me off every time."

"Of course, then there are the times that Larry pulls out and shoots his load into my mouth. Then I've got both cum and pussy juices to suck off his dick. I've got to quit thinking about this as I'm ready to get off again, right now!"

"That reminds me Beth, one of our rules around here is that if you suck Larry or some other guy off, you have to kiss all of the girls here and share some of his load before swallowing. Speaking of swallowing, I'm sure you realize that spitting is not allowed."

"Girls, I'm afraid that what I wanted to talk about is now old hat but I would like to discuss it anyway," I interrupted both of them.

"Okay," Beth said while wiggling her cute ass on my lap and rubbing my dick against her pussy lips. "I'm ready for anything that comes my way."

I told Beth, "I'm sure you figured out that we have a somewhat unconventional lifestyle and unlike my wife, I want to be sure that you don't have any problems with anything."

Beth said, "I assumed that you were swingers and while I don't know anything about swinging besides things I've read, so far I don't have any problems."

"We kid around and treat sex kind of lightly but I want to be sure that you understand you are not obligated to have sex with either of us or do things like answer the door naked," I told Beth.

"Oh, Larry," Beth replied, "If I thought any differently I would have said something before now. If I'm willing to get dumped out of a car without a coat or shoes, then I would certainly say something now. You are both the sweetest people I have ever met and though it might take a little getting used to. I want to fit in and I'm hoping that I can stay with you two awhile."

I told Beth, "The simple answer is that I don't make love to other girls, I fuck them and that is the difference. Sex and love are different things and while we enjoy sex with others, we are true to each other."

"Larry you keep promising me that you are going to fuck me but all I seem to get is your dick rubbing against my wet pussy," Beth kidded me back.

Foxy said "Beth, let's finish our pizza before it gets cold as I know you are starving to death. After we eat, we'll go back upstairs and I'll make sure that Larry drills your lights out. How does that sound to you?"

By this time, the pizza was a little cold but not too bad. Beth scarfed down the pizza like she was starving, which she probably was. Some of the pizza sauce dripped out of Foxy's mouth and fell on her tit and ran down over her nipple.

Beth looked at that and leaned over and licked the sauce off of Foxy's nipple. While she was at it, she sucked Foxy's nipple for a couple of minutes, using her tongue to play with her nipple ring. My dick had started to droop a little but watching Beth clean up Foxy got my dick to attention real quick.

I could tell it was having the same effect on Foxy as I could tell she was coming from having Beth suck her tit. She didn't make a sound but I knew from experience that she was getting her rocks off by the look on her face.

Beth finished up cleaning off Foxy and looked up at her while still sucking on her nipple and flicking her nipple ring with her tongue.

Beth said, "Foxy did you just come?"

"Yes," Foxy answered in her dreamy voice that she gets after she comes and is all relaxed.

"How can you come so easily?" Beth asked.

"Believe it or not, I was very naive when I met Larry and this is one of the things he taught me while corrupting my sweet innocent body," Foxy admitted.

"Larry do you think you could corrupt me just like Foxy?" Beth asked me. "I think I am going to enjoy being your personal slut along with Foxy."

"Beth, learning how to come over and over is not easy to do and it will take a lot of practice on your part," I told her with a big grin on my face.

Beth retorted, "Larry I think I'm going to enjoy serving under you and Foxy. These are going to be lessons that I'm going to love learning. And maybe you'll make me stay after school for more punishment!"

I told her, "I'm not going to be comfortable until we explain the rules and guidelines to you. Up until this point we have just been kidding around but when we go back to the bedroom, things are going to get serious real quick. I need to know if you are all in with this because you can back out now."

Foxy jumped in at this point and said, "Don't scare Beth. I think she knows what's going on and is okay with it."

"Let me start over. I probably came on a little over the top and that is not what I meant. As you've figured out we are 'swingers' as the straights call us and so have sex with other people besides our other half," I told her.

Beth replied, "Larry, I may be from Podunk but I wasn't born under a rock. It was pretty evident that you two are not a 'normal' couple. I don't have any experience with swinging but so far everything seems to be good with me and I think I'm going to enjoy being with you two as long as I'm not a fifth wheel."

Foxy told her, "Don't pay a lot of attention to Larry. Sometimes he gets over protective and is concerned about taking you to a place you don't want to go. Larry just give her the basics and I'll help her figure out the rest."

"Okay for the third time, (1) we are swingers, (2) we want you to join us in anything you feel comfortable with, and (3) you need to pick a safe word," I told Beth. "A safe word is a word that you would not normally use because 'No' and 'Stop' are commonly used in our sex play and will be completely ignored. Tell me a word that you will say if you want to immediately stop whatever is going on. And finally understand that just because you were brought home with us doesn't give us any special rights and you don't have to go along because you feel you have to," I told Beth.

"How about pizza?" Beth told me.

I replied, "Pizza it is and that will always be your safe word to stop everything."

Foxy said, "Larry, Beth and I are horny and need to be fucked, let's get this show on the road. Right Beth?"

Beth replied, "I second that. Foxy and I are going upstairs. If you want to stay down here and talk, go ahead but I plan on sucking Foxy's pussy and learn how to come over and over." With that she gave Foxy a nice kiss with plenty of tongue and started pulling Foxy up the stairs.

Seeing that I had completely lost them, I gave up and quickly followed both of those well curved asses up the stairway. Beth had slipped her hand down over Foxy's butt and was playing with her pussy. They looked so hot and this was going to be like fucking twins as Beth was almost a mirror copy of Foxy, just a tiny bit shorter.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Runaway
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds