The Saga of Chelsea Hart Ch. 04

"Ari," Dr. Malki turned to his apprentice. "I'd like you to meet Chelsea Hart."

Ari was frightened. Everything her training said stated that no contact was to be made with a conscious human, except for the old, familiar mantra. Yet here was her favorite pet subject, acting as if she knew Dr. Malki!

"Doctor," Ari said. "I don't understand, all humans are wiped of their memories upon entering earths atmosphere."

"You got that right," Chelsea grinned before Malki could respond.

"But outside of Earth's atmosphere.." Chelsea trailed off.

"Oh," was all Ari could manage. The answer was obvious. Their instruments were tuned to the brain waves of humans within Earth's atmosphere, outside of it it was now clear their memory erasing techniques were worthless.

"So what's the plan today Doc," Chelsea sighed wearily. "I guess you might already know, but I've had a rough one."

Ari was shocked to hear Chelsea's voice, so accepting, so non chalant with the strangeness surrounding her. Chelsea kicked her feet back and forth off the examination table.

"Chelsea," Dr. Malki addressed her. "I want you to get to know Ari. She will be replacing me at the end of your Earth year."

Ari's jaw dropped. It was common knowledge that Dr. Malki wanted to retire, but to name her his successor, so casually, no public announcement. It was too much for her to bear.

"Doctor," Ari started. " I can't."

"Oh hush you," Chelsea responded. "She'll make a great replacement doctor."

Ari regarded her subject in new light. The girl was highly intuitive, considerate, and despite the worst of circumstances, cheerful. It boggled Ari's mind. And she was to be Ari's subject, now. That meant a lot.

Chelsea giggled, then spread her knees apart as she laid on her back.

"Ari," Dr. Malki started. "You have far exceeded your peers in training and studies. This is the section you won't find written in any textbooks, in any instructional videos. Your job is to stimulate this female human. Explore her, find what she likes, and trust me, she will respond to you."

"Dr. Malki, I don't see why this is relevant to our stud-"

"You will soon." Malki cut her off.

With that, Dr. Malki turned and left the room, the portal hissing and whining shut behind him. Ari was now alone with the human female she never truly believed she'd meet face to face. Ari approached her subject, who was reclined on the exam table, her knees parallel with the ceiling. Ari could see the moisture glistening off Chelsea's opening, it was clear she was expecting Ari to grant her pleasure.

Ari was lost. She had never been so close to an attractive human female, let alone one that she had watched since childhood.

"Chelsea," Ari started. "I am going to begin exploring you now. I hope you will be receptive."

Ari could feel her heart pounding in her chest. Dr. Malki was right, this wasn't in the textbooks or videos. Chelsea's legs were extended, her knees at a ninety degree angle. Her bare intimate flesh was displayed before Ari, and Chelsea was willing, WILLING to let Ari explore her. Ari took a few breaths to calm herself before she dove in.

She approached Chelsea with care, then placed her slender fingers on the inside of Chelsea's creamy thighs, pressing down firmly, spreading her wider, giving complete access to the treasures that lie between her hips. Ari breathed in her first scents of a stimulated woman, then lowered her plush lips to the center of Chelsea's being.

She explored Chelsea with her tongue, running circles around the outer lips. Chelsea groaned softly at Ari's ministrations, begging with her body that Ari would go further. Having carefully tasted the outer regions, Ari moved to the outer spot she knew to be especially pleasurable to Earth women.

"Oh," Chelsea cried as Ari's stiff tongue nudged her clit from side to side.

Ari's tongue was driving her wild, the left and right motion causing her to writhe and buck her hips. She reached down then and caressed the back of Ari's head, at the same time pulling it further into her. It was all the encouragement Ari needed. As Chelsea's hips relaxed, Ari stiffened her tongue and plunged it into Chelsea's opening.

Chelsea was in heaven. Ari's tongue extended at least six inches inside of her, the tip flicking wildly in an attempt to please her. Chelsea felt the movements inside her body, and it wasn't long before her pleasure put her over the edge.

"Yes!" Chelsea groaned. "Yes, yes, please right there, oh yes, please.."

Ari could sense Chelsea's climax was imminent. So she withdrew her exceptionally long tongue and inserted two very long fingers into Chelsea's opening. She fastened her lips and tongue to Chelsea's clitoris as she pumped her fingers in and out of Chelsea's hole. Soon she heard the sounds she was waiting for.

"Oh, oh! ARI! I'm CUMMING OHH" Chelsea exclaimed in the throes of passion.

Ari trembled at the sound of Chelsea's exclamations and the way her muscles clenched around Ari's fingers. It took six minutes for her orgasm to subside, and another ten for Chelsea to recover fully.

"Oh Ari," Chelsea exclaimed with bright eyes. "You're the best! I'm so happy you're my new doctor."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 338 milliseconds