The Scholarship Ch. 02

That was all the exploring I needed to do for the day! I carefully closed Marni's drawer and laid the giant cock on my bed.

Next came the part I'm really ashamed of. I opened Marni's closet, reached into her dirty clothes basket, and retrieved the panties I knew she'd been wearing last night before she went to bed. We'd had one of our masturbation sessions, and I wanted to see if the panties still held the aroma of her arousal.

I ran my fingers over the delicate yellow thong and noticed the large spot that covered most of the crotch. I held it close to my face and was overcome by the smell that I knew from experience to be Marni's.

Taking the panties in one hand and the cock in the other, I lay on my back with my eyes closed, drinking in all the sensations that were about to overwhelm me. The feel of the hard rubber, the size of the shaft, the texture of the thong, and of course, Marni's sweet smell. I almost passed out from the stimulation!

I quickly stripped off my shorts and jerked the soaking crotch of my panties aside, not even wanting to take time to remove them. I gripped the shaft of the dildo and moved it to my pussy, running it the length of my slit several times, then slightly inside to lubricate the large head.

I slipped a pillow under my bottom for a better angle, and began to slide the huge cock inside. I've always been quite tight, but this time, once the bulging head got past my lips, it seemed that my vagina just opened up and swallowed about eight inches of the black thing.

I held my breath until I felt it hit my cervix, then gasped in a combination of pain and lust. I just lay there for a minute with my eyes closed, gripping the shaft with my inner muscles and enjoying the sensation of being absolutely and completely filled. I closed my eyes and took in Marni's lovely scent as her thong lay on the pillow beside me.

Gripping the shaft in one hand, my other moved to my clit, which was already swollen and erect. I slipped the cock out just a little and coated my fingers with the juices that had slickened it. I used two fingers to make circles around my hard nub, moving a little faster with each one

My mind drifted to thoughts of Marni, trying to imagine her with this huge black dildo parting her lovely pussy lips, wondering if she'd ever used it when we were quietly masturbating in the dark. But I was still puzzled by the two heads. Why not a set of balls at the other end?

And then it hit me! In my mind, I could see a naked Marni joining me on the bed, her pussy wet with milky nectar, lips already swollen and slightly parted. She scissored her legs between mine and moved herself closer, and as she did, she allowed the other end—the other bulging head--to part her lips.

With that vision running through my mind, I took the dildo in both hands and began to shove it roughly in and out, raising my hips to meet each new thrust. Faster and faster, I fucked myself, as my mind pictured the second head disappearing inside my sweet Marni, drawing her to me until our swollen, wet cunts barely touched in the most sensual kiss of my entire life.

And with that, my pussy literally exploded. My spasms shook my whole body, radiating out from my pulsing cunt all the way to the tips of my fingers and toes. I cried out in joy, in pain, in release and locked my thighs together so that wonderful cock could never escape. So I could feel this way forever.

But, of course, I couldn't keep it there forever, and my body finally began to go limp with the exertion, with the most total sexual satisfaction I'd felt to that point in my life. My arms dropped to my sides, leaving the black cock protruding from my wet and tender opening. My cum drained out on the dark shaft and on the pillow under my bottom.

I looked at the thick shaft that impaled me, the dark color in stark contrast to the paleness of my upper thighs. I felt my cum pooling on the pillow. I smelled Marni's panties, still lying near my face.

Slowly, I started pulling the cock from my tender vagina, marveling at how my juices had coated nearly two-thirds of its 15-inch length. I gasped as my lips finally released the large, rounded head. With that nasty thing finally out of me, I could finally enjoy the relaxation brought on by a tremendous orgasm.

But I was still mesmerized by the cock. I hesitantly raised it to my lips and began to lick the imaginary juices where my fantasy told me that Marni had mounted it, where it had slithered into her pussy as her swollen lips moved toward my own.

Finally, I turned the thing around and ran my tongue along the shaft, now coated with my own cum. I tasted myself on the dildo and felt this terrible, erotic mixture of shame and exhilaration.

"Jesus, Sarah," I thought to myself. "What the hell are you doing? Did Miranda Steele turn you into a slut, or were you like this all along?"

Tears began to stream down my cheeks, as I realized I didn't know the answer. Perhaps I would find out when Mrs. Steele summoned me again.

I would have gone deeply to sleep after an orgasm like that, except for the voices outside my door. It was Marni, talking to a girl from down the hall!

I jumped out of bed, grabbed my new black friend and shoved it back to the bottom of Marni's lingerie drawer. I tossed her panties back in the clothes basket and pulled my shorts back on. It was a good thing I hadn't bothered to remove my panties, because I'd never have had time to get them back on! Marni burst through the door just as I sat back down on the bed and tried to wipe the tears from my face.

She smiled as she came in, then looked at me a little more closely. I knew my clothes and hair must have been a total mess, and there was no telling what the expression on my face must have revealed. My cheeks were burning.

She looked around a little more, taking an exaggeratedly deep breath.

"I think someone's been doing something without me," she grinned.

Then she grabbed a book from the top of her desk and was gone again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds