• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The School
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The School

"I can stop."

A very small, "No."

"You want me to continue?

"Yes."

"All the way to?"

"The top."

"Ask nicely."

"Please move your hands further up my legs."

Martin moved his hands up her legs. The thumb on his right hand gently moved the lips ever so slightly. Laura shivered and pushed up from the chair trying to increase the pressure from his fingers. Now, rather than touching the lips he was actually making contact with her flesh inside. He barely moved his finger from one side of the lips to the other. Laura again tried to raise her hips but this time Martin held her down.

"I prefer a bare effect, at least on the lower section. Have you ever shaved here?"

Barely able to answer she replied, "Sometimes in summer."

"Would you shave there for me?"

Laura could not believe her ears. This guy almost had his fingers inside her and was discussing if she shaved between her legs. Why wouldn't he push a bit harder? She could feel her wetness dripping down onto the chair. Why wasn't he excited? His calmness and self-control only added to her frustration. Normally, the guy was hot and she was in control. Not with Al; his voice was so calm and yet she could hardly breathe.

The pattern of his fingers changed. Now they were moving around the skin on the lips, each movement of his finger actually pushed the fold closed and produced a very gentle and yet exciting pressure on her clit. The smell in the room was palpable and added to her excitement. Again she tried to push up but Martin held her from moving.

"What should I do now?"

"Put something in."

"In where."

"My vagina."

"Where?"

"My pussy."

"Where?"

"My pussy."

"Where?"

"My fuck hole."

"Still not sure."

He couldn't really want her so say that word! No!

"Where?" he echoed.

"In my .."

"Tell me or I will stop."

"Oh fuck! In my cunt. My cunt! In my fucking open, wet cunt!"

"You want me to what" Give me detail!" Martin commanded.

"Finger-fuck me! Finger-fuck my cunt; my wet open cunt." Laura cried.

"Lift your legs up and show me the hole. Show me the hole that you want to have filled with my fingers. Open those legs and show me the slut that you really are." Al's instructions were delivered in a calm, almost calculating voice that drove Laura wild. How could he have his fingers almost in her cunt and still talk as though he was giving a stock market report wondered Laura.

She lifted her legs and placed the soles of her shoes on Al's shoulders. She was exposed; she presented an obscene view, and even as she craved the penetration of something, she was also infuriated that he could manipulate her. What was happening here? she wondered. Men begged to fuck her, men begged to be in the same room. Here he was with a hand full of her most precious area, making her use obscene language, and she was begging like a school girl taking to impress the local foot ball hero. He probably didn't even have a hard on, a portion of Jane's brain thought.

"Now. Now. Now!" she screamed.

With that he filled her with two, then three fingers. Martin started slowing fucking her and then slam-fucking her cunt with his first with almost brutal force.

Her pussy could not take such an assault, her hips started bucking, her legs clamped together, holding Al's hands in a vice like grip; they rubbed against each other as her orgasm subsided. Martin removed his hands and sat on the chair behind his desk. He let her sit without comment. As she returned to normal, and still without comment, he removed the bonds and in a voice that was completely devoid of emotion he instructed, "You know where the bathroom is. You may like to clean up and replace your underwear.

With her head drooping from embarrassment, she went to do as she had been told in the bathroom. She returned shortly, still rather pale and walking unsteadily. Laura flopped in the chair and picked up the cup with shaking hands, and took a few sips. She eventually lifted her head and asked, "What just happened? I have never felt anything like that and I never said words like those before!"

"You are a very attractive woman: great legs, great body and a beautiful face. I can only guess at the number that have wined and dined you with the single goal of getting between those thighs. You have a very successful business that has allowed you to dress to impress. You have power and you are accustomed to using that power. People do things for you, because you have money, because you have power, or because they want to fuck you. Today I took that away. The submission, even on this small scale, was exciting; like doing something for the first time: there is novelty and thrill of something new. When you are a kid everything is new. As you age and your income increases then the range of new things decreases. Your own pent-up sexual energy from the past six months, the frustration from our earlier discussions, and my total control allowed you to release all that energy at once. Like a big bang."

"You mean that I'm all well now. No more sleeping problems, no more batteries." At that Laura went red and looked at the floor.

"Actually, it will probably be worse. If you have a broken arm and take a pain killer the pain will go away. But the arm is still broken and it needs to be fixed. Your lifestyle is the key issue and that needs to be adjusted. I know this sounds like a sales pitch, but you do need to stay here for about a month."

Frustration and disappointment exploded in Laura. "This is fucking great. I cannot leave my business for a month. There is no way there would be a business to return to if those arseholes run the operation. This is so fucking great."

"Three minor points. If your staff are so bad, why did you hire them? If they are so bad, why haven't you trained them properly? If they are so bad, why do they still have a job? I wish I had a dollar for every person that has sat in that chair and said the same thing only to discover that their business did survive, and in same cases actually improved. In all cases, all cases, not one business has failed to survive because one person left the business for a short while. It is a planned departure, and appropriate steps can be taken to ensure that there is minimum disruption. It is the role of the manager, a good manager, to develop people for small problems. Your clients may welcome a new face, and perhaps a bit more enthusiasm. You can hardly be performing at your best in your present emotional and mental condition: your people are going to suffer and your clients will also suffer. The longer this goes on, the harder it will be to change."

"What actually happens here?"

"In the mornings there is an exercise schedule. Afternoons are recreational and free time. Evenings are other activities. There are generally groups of four women and a leader who will devise activities to help you release stress and make you a happier person. You pick your preferred leader from our staff and we assign you to a group. We have video tapes and interviews that allow you to pick the best person that suits you. A program is developed that will take control of your life and teach you how to enjoy life without work, in a different lifestyle."

"How much?" Martin gave her the rates.

"Fuck, for that type of money there must be more."

"Okay, you the complete picture? In the morning there is an exercise class."

"I go to the gym and I am not fat!"

"These exercises are designed to prepare you body for very athletic sex. Nothing about fitness, but obviously fitness is part of it. Can you put your ankles behind you ears? After our classes you will. The second class of the morning is sex education. Yes I know: there is nothing we can teach you. Can you put a condom on for him?"

"That is so easy and so stupid, why bother?"

"Can you put a condom on for him," Martin repeated, "with your mouth?"

"You are kidding! People can do that?"

"And more. We aim to keep sex fresh and exciting. Afternoons are fun time with water skiing, surfing, other water sports, gardening, etc. We have an excellent chef who will prepare some amazing meals. In the evening there are other games."

"But how does this help me sleep?" queried Laura?

"You will pick your team leader. It is to this person that you give up all control and power. He will use you for what sexual purpose or need that he feels, with the exception of the exercise periods, any time of the day or night. You might find yourself waking up to find him fucking you, in the pussy, mouth, or elsewhere."

"No. No. There is no 'elsewhere.'"

"Also, you swallow."

"That is disgusting."

"After 5 pm, panties are forbidden, and bras are optional. However, your leader may also forbid them. There is punishment if you break any of the rules. There is also punishment to remind you of your position and not to break any of the rules."

"No."

"Punishment will be dealt in the playroom. Excursions will provide a different perspective of the relationship and the experience here."

"This is not possible."

"Your group is taken to a restaurant or other public place and you follow the instructions of your leader. Ever flashed a tit on a train? Been fingered in a restaurant? Crawled under the table to get a nice helping of man juice?"

"This is perverted. This is insane. This is sick," pleaded Laura.

"Why?"

"Because it is!" she exclaimed.

"Why?"

"Explain how this will help me," she demanded.

"By doing this we will break the cycle. You have been under pressure from friends, family, and work. I would guess that in 2 years you have kept up the same pressure or even increased it. It gets to a stage where the body says 'Why?' I have enough money and I need a reward, a change. We will give you a change as I have suggested and in others. You will regain your enthusiasm for your business and for finding new relationships. You will get balance in your life and with what you will learn here, your new relationship will be also new and exciting. The cost of batteries will decrease and you will be a new exciting person."

"And this works for everybody?" Laura questioned, her voice heavy with sarcasm.

"Nothing works for everybody. There are some people that spend their holidays here every year and then survive for the next year. One lady comes here for a month and then works herself silly for the next six. What you do with the change is up to you."

"This is all stupid! It is just a rip-off and you are some sick sex manic!" Laura almost yelled the last response.

"Put your hand between your legs. What do you feel?"

Laura did as she was told. To her horror she was wet, and not from the previous activities. Her pussy juices were flowing from these ideas. The look on Al's face said that he was aware of her state of arousal. She went red with embarrassment.

"Laura, let me ask you one question and answer it honestly. The answer will decide whether you walk out or sign up for a holiday."

"Okay, you are on." Laura was supremely confident that she was not going to sign up here and even more confident that this opinion could not be changed by a single question.

With a soft gentle voice, Martin asked, "Your last boyfriend broke up with you while you were on holiday together?"

"I told you that!" she spat at him.

"Was it because of a telephone call?"

Laura went white and cold at the same time. "I fired an employee while we were on holiday, so what?"

"If he knew that could he know?" Laura dreaded the next question, and she wished and prayed that he would not ask it. In an even softer yet even more dominant voice he asked, "Were you having sex at the time?"

Laura sat there rock solid, quite unable to believe that he had had asked that question. And she knew that if she lied he would know.

With her hands on her knees, and in a voice that could barely be heard she said, "I took the call while he was fucking me. Julie had failed to transfer some money which caused all sorts of problems and I lost it, lost it big time. I called her everything and fired her while he was inside me. He stopped and almost ran from the room and my, our, bed. He slept on the beach and left the next morning. I haven't seen him since. How the f... did you know that?"

"It was a guess. People don't usually break-up on holidays because they are enjoying themselves and doing all sorts of exciting things together. For you two to break-up there must have been something extremely serious. He left so it wasn't another woman. Another man didn't seem to fit the profile so I took a guess.

"If you think this is a rip off, then let me suggest an alternative, free and easy option. Buy the smallest thong that you can. Put it on, then a pair of pantyhose, then a pair of average nickers, and then a pair of granny panties. Go out tonight. If you find someone that you like go on a second date. On the second date lose the grannies. On the next the average nickers. On the next replace the pantyhose for stockings. On the next date lose the thong and enjoy yourself. Lose the control and work at it for him. Leave work at 5:00 and no calls until the next day, especially when you are with him. Spend the weekend with him, again no calls."

"I chose you."

"Pardon?" said Al

"You said that I need to pick a leader, I have and that person is you." Laura said simply.

"I am too old, and I don't do this anymore. I am too strict and too demanding."

"I chose you. You started this and you are going to finish this. I chose you. Name your price. I will double the fee. Fuck you. I chose you."

In a very even and casual voice, Martin said, "Then we have a problem."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The School
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 181 milliseconds