• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Sea

The Sea

You are standing at the rail of the balcony facing the moonlit sea across the beach from our isolated cabin. The light of the pale night full moon illuminates your naked body with an almost heavenly glow. I come up behind you and pull you back against my own nakedness to whisper words of love into your ear, matching my words to the sound of the gentle surf below us.

We have just finished making love and drifted off to a sated sleep in each other's arms, as is our habit. Only this time, I awoke a short time later as the lyrics to the old love song go "Moonlight and Empty Arms". I glanced over to the sheer billowing curtains to see your wondrous body gazing out to sea. When I took you into my arms, you leaned back and, turning your head for a gentle kiss, told me that you had always wanted to stand like this when no one could see and listen to the sounds of the ocean.

__________________________________

As I hugged you close to me and rested my head on the top of yours - my hands stealing around you to cup your firm breasts and feel the tautness of your nipples (hard from the warm breezes), I thought back to the luck which had landed us here on the island of Oahu in the Hawaiian Islands and in this beautiful cabin along the lonely stretch of beach.

I had won the sales contest at work through long hours of setting up new clients and wooing them away from the competition. As a result, our firm had earned over $15 million in additional annual revenues for each of the next three years. Being a fairly small firm, this was a substantial increase in guaranteed sales and the managing committee was so pleased they offered me this two-week getaway with the guest of my choice. Who else would I take but the love of my life?

After we landed at Honolulu airport, our baggage was loaded into a paid for rental jeep and with the aid of a map and a picture of the cabin on the relatively uninhabited west shore, we opted to explore the rest of the island for three days before setting out. We checked in to the Royal Hawaiian Hotel (that famous pink hotel on the beach) and toured and shopped until we wore ourselves out each day. Then after dining in a different beachfront restaurant each evening and sipping pina coladas on the terrace, we walked barefoot for miles along pristine beaches in the moonlight. In the distance we could see the pointed spire of rock known as Diamond Head that guarded the large lagoon circled by luxury hotels.

After three days, however, we grew tired of the crowds of tourists and decided to head out for the privacy of our own place on the beach. It was an easy three hour drive to the almost hidden entrance to the private road down to the beach and we hadn't seen another car on this strip of the highway for at least and hour and a half. As we turned down the narrow, pitted trail to our retreat, I could see why the jeep was necessary; the road was very rough and hilly with lots of deep sand. The four-wheel drive cut in and we slid though the tough spots easily.

Soon, we came to the base of a small sand dune - we could hear the sound of the ocean surf just ahead - so I gunned the engine and we flew to the top of the wind blown sand. I stopped the vehicle so we could drink in the overwhelming panorama laid out before us. The sun shone from an azure sky on a sea of the deepest blue I had ever seen. About 200 feet from the high tide mark in the sand stood a beautiful building with a thatched roof and open sides to allow full ventilation by the balmy tropical breezes. This was to be ours for the next 8 or 9 days before we had to head back to the airport and home. There wasn't a soul or building in sight either direction and the beach stretched for miles both ways.

I drove the jeep carefully down the face of the dune and parked it behind the 'hut'. We each grabbed a small bag and stepped into paradise. The inside of the entrance opened up to a huge comfortable room with lots of wicker and stuffed furniture. In one corner, there was a small wood stove for the nights that I knew could be a bit chilly and a full supply of wood was stacked up. Off to the other side was a well-equipped open kitchen and, as we soon discovered our hosts had stocked both cupboards and fridge with food and drink. I found the source of energy later as I toured the outside walls to find two large propane tanks that were recently filled.

Down a short hallway was the master bedroom with a king-size bed right at the side of the open French doors that led onto a large terrace. There was a small two-person hot tub in one corner and steps led down to the beach and the lapping surf a short distance away. Off the bedroom was a large bathroom with a big old-fashioned claw foot tub as its main feature. Plenty of room for bubble baths for two!

After a passionate liss to celebrate our good fortune, we unloaded our bags and then moved to the kitchen where we found an iced bottle of Champagne (as well as lots of other chilled wine) awaiting us. Since we were famished, I whipped us up a light salad Nicosia, some sliced French bread and an open bottle of Chablis while you ran into the bedroom to chance. Lunch was ready on the table by the open windows overlooking the sea when you stepped into the room clad in the nothing but a tiny bikini bottom. Your breasts swung free and high as you walked over and slipped into my arms.

"We are so far from every where, darling, I purpose we go naked the whole time we are here. However, until I got your agreement, I dressed for lunch; do you approve?" you asked with a grin.

"Wonderful idea but I feel over dressed in shorts and a tee!"

You quickly remedied that problem by lifting my t-shirt off over my head and sliding my shorts to the floor. This was followed by your fingers sliding into the waistband of your bottoms, which soon joined my clothes on the floor.

I reached for your amazing naked body but you jumped away from me as you laughed, saying "I'm famished, baby! Let's eat to get our strength up in case we need it later"

After we ate - with much toe touching and hand holding (I ran my foot up your leg under the table until my toes reached the parting of your wet pussy lips and you clenched your thighs together as you rode my foot to a mini orgasm) - we cleaned up and decided to go for a swim and then a walk along our private beach. Hand in hand, we ran into the surf and frolicked like a couple of love-struck teens. As you stood in waist deep water, bracing your legs wide against the incoming tide, I dove under the surface, swan around you and between your legs pausing to blow a stream of bubbles directly on your exposed clit! As I surfaced, your reaction of surprise and arousal was obvious and I lowered my hand to insert two fingers fully into your wet welcoming pussy. Your arms went around my neck as you let the waves lift and drop you onto my fingers and you bit into the skin of my neck as you felt the heat of the orgasm roll through you!

We soon ran up the beach to the fresh water outdoor shower - there was a large tank of rainwater elevated on a tower at the back of the cabin to feed fresh cool water to the house - to get the salt off our skin. Then we started off down the beach as the sun started its descent into the sea. We walked hand in hand, stopping for a kiss every few yards of so (we just can't stay away for each other) until it became slightly chilly and the only light was from the full moon. We headed back to the house without ever seeing a soul or hearing anything but the ocean at our feet and the occasional sea bird. Only those birds and one green sea turtle we spotted as it headed out to sea saw our naked bodies.

Back at the house, we lit some candles in the bedroom and to the mixed scents of vanilla and lilac, we made slow sensuous love. I started at your toes, sucking on each and licking between them as I massaged the soles of your feet. As I pressed on those special spots, warmth spread up your body and you relaxed completely as you gave yourself over to me completely. Slowly, I kissed my way first up one inner thigh and then down the other only blowing softly across your mons as I passed. You moaned quietly as your passions rose to the surface. I repeated the trip but this time I paused longer at your center to run my tongue from the bottom to the top of your now very wet slit. You parted your legs wider and pulled them to your chest, thus opening yourself to my adoring eyes and senses.

I lowered my face right up to that rose petal pussy and inhaled deeply of the musky smell I love so much! My tongue found its way to your wide spread opening as if on auto pilot and buried itself to the hilt just brushing your g-spot as your pulled yourself to the right angle. Your hips bucked involuntarily at this contact but soon returned so I could press on it again and again. I found it a strain for my tongue to reach and maintain contact so I replaced it with two curled fingers that easily reached the magic pad and pressed repeated on it until the urge to pee became overwhleming and you came copiously on my hand for me to lick up with great abandon.

Leaving my fingers buried in you and slowly fucking you with them, my lips and tongue found your protruding clit and I honed in on it to run my tongue around and over it as it grew longer and harder. Then, holding your tummy down to control your bucking, I drew your clit into my lips and began to suck on it like a baby sucks on its mother's nipples! Your screams of orgasmic delight almost drowned out the sound of the surf outside the open window!

I kept attacking your pussy and clit as yet another and another orgasm rushed through your and I drank eagerly of your sweet cum as it flowed continuously from the molten core. Finally, you cried out "No more! Please.. inside .. me!"

With your legs still clutched tightly to your chest, I rose on my knees and positioned my dripping cock at your streaming pussy. Leaning forward as I released your knees and wrapped your legs around my waist, I sank slowly all the way inside that velvet glove that gripped my cock so tightly. I marvel, as always, just how tight you are even after my fingers and tongue have spread you! It feels like I am sliding into a lava coated tube of silk that alternatively grips and releases my shaft as in a milking motion. I am pulled in deeper by the suction you are creating until I finally bottom out just brushing your tender cervix. I can feel the pulsations as your cervical walls trembles under the pressure and this in turn starts me over the edge as your hips thrust faster and faster against my pubes as our bodies clash together! I am there, my darling! I cum in burst after burst, bathing your insides with my thick cum!

I collapse on top of you as we continue our dance of love until we are fully spent. We roll sideways face to face, your legs still wrapped around me, and we trace every line of the other's face tenderly with our trembling fingers. Our lips meet in kiss after tender kiss as we murmur those eternal words of love to one another.

Slowly, we drift into slumber as my cock parts from its warm embrace. It is from this slumber that I awake to find you on the terrace outside the curtains.

Our first day in our tropical paradise, my sweetheart. So much time, yet never enough, for us to make love with one another before we have to return to our everyday lives. We will make the most of them!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Sea

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds