• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Seahorse Society Ch. 03

The Seahorse Society Ch. 03

12

As Trish and Todd's relationship develops and they grow the event nears. Once at the annual Society Meeting Todd's ex spots him and Trish and trouble begins to brew.

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to read this and my various other stories in different genres. I hope you're enjoying it and thank you for your patience since the tale takes time to write.

I have several written projects going on Literotica and elsewhere so I keep fairly busy. Hopefully I don't keep anyone waiting too long. Thanks again and as always, comments and feedback are welcomed! Cheers!

*****

Trish knew only two things when it came to clothes shopping. There were a lot of rules to good and bad clothes shopping, and she didn't understand any of them. Fortunately Vincent and his boyfriend Martin were delighted to help her out. Martin was even more over the top than Vincent and a self-appointed fashionista with a great flare for style.

He'd hooked her arm in his and walked purposefully among the clothing aisles of a local fashion store called Parani's on the Boulevard. Alfredo Parini was a man with a keen sense of taste and a huge selection of very unusual fashions from European and American fashion designers. His staff of men and women was well versed in style and well-dressed to go with their extensive training and backgrounds.

Martin laughed and covered his mouth with three fingers when he giggled which he did often. Vincent had described Trish as his little make over project and now Martin was fully onboard. He smiled at Trish and told her she had fabulous eyes.

"Have you ever considered contacts babe? You would be so super chic in contacts. I'm talking serious. Think about it Trisha, okay?"

Vincent rolled his eyes.

"Her name's Trish not Trisha bitch. You behave about her eyes. We're here for clothes."

"I know all that silly. And if I wanna call her Trisha that's fine. Isn't it Trisha? Please tell him so we can move on?"

Trish chuckled and nodded.

"I don't mind. I've been called worse."

Martin turned and stuck out his tongue at Vincent.

"See? I told ya! Now can we please start focusing on the clothes my love?"

Vincent shrugged and grinned.

"You know I'm a sucker for you doing that with your tongue. Okay shopping time. Trish let's start looking for your size. Do you know what size you wear?"

She shrugged looking nervous for a moment. But Vincent laughed.

"It's a trick question Trish! You see sizes in women's fashion aren't set in stone."

Martin joined in.

"That's right honey. Some girls are bigger than others and they feel bad trying to fit their big thighs into pants that are two sizes too tight. So a few manufacturers discovered that by changing the numbers you can make a bigger girl feel like she's smaller. So their size 12 isn't. It's a size 10. Or at least that's what they tell those silly bitches. And they know it's not really a ten, but they can't wait to wear it and show their friends that they're in a size 10, which makes them feel thinner. So meanwhile every other size of theirs is two sizes smaller as well. So you may be one size with eighty-five percent of your designers and then a different size for the other fifteen percent. Got all that dear?"

Trish smiled and nodded.

"That's kind of fucked up."

"Ouhhh Amen to that sister! It's a dirty trick. But a lot of bitches love that shit. What can you do?"

She nodded and Martin and Vincent began giving her tips on styles and clothing patterns. Never mix prints with prints. It's better to do one solid and one print or two solids. Certain cuts or patterns make the body look shorter or slimmer or fatter. What sort of looks were sexy without being slutty. What fashions clash or should be forgotten altogether. It was a great day of trying on all sorts of things and finally buying a few outfits since they looked at far more than she could afford to get.

Her favorite part of trying things out was Vincent and Martin pretending to be a cameraman and a photo director having her pose in the various pieces that she modeled for them as she emerged with one outfit after another on her.

When they were done they went shoe shopping and finally had dinner at the guys place. But after dinner they insisted on popping by her place as well because Vincent wanted to see her seahorses and Martin agreed that they would be worth a quick peek before they closed up the day.

In front of her tank Vincent sat in a chair just mesmerized by her seahorses and pipefish. Everything was "darling" or "so cute" and she smiled as Vincent pointed to tiny hermit crabs and small saltwater snails moving around in the substrate.

"Trish these are so super awesome! I love your aquarium. What are their names?"

"I haven't named them yet, but Todd keeps calling the big yellow one Barney. But I hate that name."

Martin looked carefully at it.

"That's no Barney. He doesn't have the face or colour of a Barney. That looks more like a Floyd to me. Don't you think so honey?"

Vincent nodded.

"I agree. That's definitely a Floyd or a Sebastian."

Martin scowled.

"Bitch that's no Sebastian! It's not snooty enough to be a Sebastian!"

"Sebastian isn't a snooty name."

"Oh yes it is sugar britches! I'm telling you that little seahorse is definitely a Floyd if I ever saw one."

Vincent shrugged.

"He does make a good Floyd I suppose."

Trish shrugged.

"Maybe. I have to think about it. I haven't made up my mind yet."

"What about the green one?"

"That's an Emerald! For sure ladies!"

Trish smiled.

"Emerald sounds good to me."

Martin looked at the third seahorse, which was dark brown bordering on black.

"And that last one I'd just name it Stallion. It looks like a proud stallion. Doncha think?"

Trish smiled and shook her head.

"Interesting."

They chatted for a while longer until at last her guests wished her well and headed home.

Trish felt incredible. She'd been shopping and had improved her wardrobe; she'd had a lot of fun. She had a few gay friends now which she found strange since most of her other male friends were nerds and weird people.

She practiced some more with her make up. The event was coming up soon and to Vincent's delight she asked him if he'd feed her seahorses while she was away? She had bought a small air pump and had a five-gallon bucket with copepods and micro-shrimp near her fish tank along with a fine mesh net for easy gathering.

Todd was over the next day but only briefly because he had some projects to complete. When she raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms and told him she hadn't gone through all this trouble just to have him ignore her new make-up and fashion statements he had nodded and laughed and kissed her. He'd asked her what she wanted from him? It wasn't like he was trying to avoid her but he was on a tight schedule. She grinned and told him, a little love would be nice.

Her heart raced as she thought back to those moments. He was obviously rushed for time but he smiled and kissed her, but then to her surprise her turned her around in the hallway and screwed her right there pinned to the wall. It wasn't quite the loving romance she'd hoped for. It was hot hard fucking and she grinned as she reflected on her first "quickie" ever.

Lust and desire were the order of the moment and it was only ten minutes long. She knew she'd brought that one on herself by giving him a hard time when she knew he couldn't stay. Still it had been exciting and powerful, even if it lacked in the romantic passion that much of their usual activities had shared. This time he simply fucked her. Hard, fast and without any real foreplay. She had not expected it and was totally stunned and amazed by the intensity of the whole thing.

But the day after he had dinner with her and joked around. They played video games and she kicked his butt at Halo. He was a pretty gracious loser, but then challenged her to Dying Light and won. They talked for a while before he finally followed her into her bedroom as she discussed her new gay friends and their fashion choices for her. She had him sit on the bed and critique each new look as she tried them on.

She was pulling off her third dress when he stood and trapped her in it while it was over her head and arms. Todd pulled up the edge of the clothing bundle exposing just her lips nose and mouth and kissed her as he held her there pinned in the dress and half giggling as she kissed him.

He kept her arms trapped like this as he leaned down lower to pull up her bra and kiss her freshly exposed nipples. Trish gasped and he continued to kiss the warm soft under-curve of her breasts and then licked and kissed down her abdomen to her naval. He tongued this making her jump because it tickled. He smiled at the small squeal she made and then dropped lower and kissed her pelvic bone over either side of her hip.

"If you don't stop I'm going to go nuts and I don't wanna ruin the dress or spoil your momentum either Todd." She gasped.

He stood and pulled off her dress and then embraced her and she him. As he held her close she felt him unhooking her bra and then sliding both hands down her bikini bottoms to cup and squeeze her buttocks lustfully. It made her loins tingle and her heart race.

Todd lifted her up and set her down on top of his feet, then walked her slowly backward and danced her in a slow close embrace back toward her bed. As they moved she stared into his eyes and he looked down into her and smiled.

"Whatcha thinkin'?" He asked.

"I think this is a wonderful dream. I don't wanna ever wake up from it. I think I'm falling for you and it scares me because great stuff never happens to me. But I don't wanna jinx things by talking about them. I'm trying to burn every moment with you into my memory so that I can always recall the happiness no matter what the future holds."

He brushed back her bangs and looked very seriously and intensely into her eyes.

"Do you know that I've been with plenty of other women in my life and in all that time I've never met anyone like you Trish. You're very odd, that's true. But you're odd in the best way. I like being around you. I like the strange way you think and do things. I like who you are. And I'm a super genius girl."

He winked and she smiled back nervously.

"Now the average guy might think, I should do her and move on. That's the average guy. The smart guy might want to keep you around for a while until the found someone else that they valued more. But a genius knows when he's struck gold. You know what I mean?"

She smiled with tears in her eyes.

"Are you saying I'm gold?"

He shook his head grinning and kissed her nose softly.

"That's just a genius Trish. Now a super genius is much wiser. He doesn't see gold. He sees platinum! He knows a keeper when he finds one. And of course only an idiot throws away platinum. So you don't have to worry about the dream ending unless you want it to. As for me, I have to see this through. Besides I owe it to Barney to make sure you don't kill him since I netted him out of the ICW in the first place. I gotta stick it out. You know what I mean sweetie?"

Her eyes were watering and she nodded trembling with pleasure and love for him.

"I love you!"

He nodded.

"I know."

She frowned and wiped the tears away then she scowled at him.

"Seriously? Of all moments you had to throw in Han Solo's famous line from Star Wars now?"

He laughed.

"I love that you caught that. I love you too sweetie!"

They kissed and now both fell back onto her bed chuckling and laughing.

The days passed quicker than Trish had expected and Todd visited frequently. Sometimes just to hang out and other times they made love or played and fucked. She also got in more time with Vincent and Martin and met some of their circle of friends.

Finally it was time and Trish took her car and drove up though Todd insisted on covering the gas the whole way. They joked and sang to various CD's as they drove through Bradenton and across the Sunshine Skyway Bridge.

There were a lot of folks at the hotel and Trish and Todd checked in and went up to their room and put everything away, then went back out and drove to a Taco Bell to eat and discus the Society event and the itinerary for the first day. It was pretty exciting though she allowed Todd to do most of the planning since she had little idea of what to expect.

When it was finally time to go and check in they headed out to see the convention. Trish was mind blown. Her eyes were all over the place and Todd smiled as he watched her getting excited.

The exhibit in the aquatic display room was impressive. Trish spent a lot of time at each tank and Todd had planned on this happening. He knew she would not be rushed. Everything fascinated her, from Leafy Sea Dragons to colourful Pygmy Dwarf Sea Horses. There were species from around the world in all sorts of shapes and body forms.

There was an entire display area for Pipefish as well and Trish stood there with wide eyes and pointed and watched as Todd nodded and described special attributes or unusual facts about each one. As he spoke she listened and nodded. She loved how bright he was and she really had not realized just how extensive his knowledge was.

As he spoke she thought about just how much he was sharing with her. She had an even deeper connection than ever and the strength of that hit her and made her cry a bit. He looked at her and raised a concerned eyebrow.

"Are you okay Trish? What's wrong babe?"

She shook her head and laughed a huffed nervous laugh.

"Nothing Tawwwd." She grinned. "I'm just really really happy!"

He nodded.

"We'll if you get too happy remind me to bring a towel for your eyes okay?"

She laughed and wiped the tears away with the back of her hand.

"You know I really love you Todd?"

He nodded.

"I think I believe you. I love you too Trish. Even if you are a bit weird." He softly jabbed her side with an index finger where she was ticklish making her jump.

They kissed and he wrapped an arm around her waist and walked her to the next display. As they walked and watched the displays he explained what was standard stuff and what were unusual and new species. They left the display area and went to a Conservation lecture Hosted by Amanda Vincent who founded Project Seahorse.

Speakers included various Doctors and researchers with a long history of conservation activism. After the two hour lecture and video/movie slideshow was finished they took some brochures and headed into the vendor area with all sorts of interesting seahorse and marine themed novelty, and clothing items as well as aquarium and scuba dive gear companies displaying their wares for the serious hobbyist and student of seahorses and marine ecosystems.

During their stroll and after having grabbed up some fun bumper stickers, a few key chains, and some shirts they were looking at an aquarium display and Todd was discussing it's merits when a very busty and bubbly blonde woman with long bleach blonde hair approached him and smiled.

"Hey Todd! Nice to see you made it this year."

She hugged him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek and then stood back and looked at Trish with a very curious smile.

"And who is your friend Todd?"

She smiled and extended her hand.

"I'm Trish. Hi." She said, as she looked the woman over.

She was wearing a hot pink T-shirt and tight jean shorts. She had some very expensive looking pumps and a diamond encrusted seahorse pendant hanging from a sterling silver herringbone necklace.

"Brittiny. It's so nice to meet you Trish. Are you guys here together?"

Trish nodded and smiled.

"Yeah Brit. We're a couple. Did that elude you?"

She laughed, leaning a little and grasped his forearm for a moment as if to steady herself during the laugh.

"Oh sweetie, you're such a shameless joker. I'm here with Victor and Albany. But you know I just had to come by and say hello. I've got to run you two but I'm sure I'll see you around. Trish it's very nice meeting you girl. Don't let him charm you too much. He's a wild one! See ya guys later."

Brittiny turned and walked away and then looked back and waved as she giggled.

After she had walked off and joined another girl with straight jet black hair and tall and handsome looking guy Trish glanced at Todd but noticed he seemed a bit put off.

"Who was that?"

"No one." He said in a tone that was unconvincing. She nodded but said nothing and he looked down at his feet a moment and then back up to her and grinned.

"Just a bad mistake from my past Trish. My ex girlfriend who unfortunately loves the seahorse crowd and seems to always like to make awkward appearances just when my life is feeling normal and happy. So anyway, let's go check out the morning schedule for presentations okay?"

"Sure. That sounds like fun. I'm really thrilled that we came here Todd. I've been having the most amazing time."

He smiled and hugged her.

"It's amazing how easily you are able to push all the bad stuff out of my head Trish. Thanks." He kissed her forehead and they hugged.

"If you're a very good boy, after we get back to the hotel tonight I plan to keep you distracted with something special."

His eyebrows rose up and he glanced at her with a curious look on his face.

"Really? Dare I ask?"

She shook her head.

"Won't do ya any good. It's a surprise! The boys suggested it. I think you'll like it!"

"Should we skip the morning itinerary and head straight back to the hotel room?"

She laughed.

"Hold that thought! I wanna see what we have going on tomorrow. You can wait a little bit for your surprise."

He shook his head.

"No I can't. C'mon babe?"

She wagged a finger at him and shook her head.

"Not a chance Tawwwd!" she giggled. "Let's get going and go get the information boy."

"Yes ma'am!"

They kissed and walked off.

In the distance Brittiny stood by her friends smiling and watching as Todd and the nerdy girl Trish left for the reception area. She turned to speak with Albany and Victor as she watched her ex and his companion vanish.

"So Todd's brought someone new to our little society event. Did you two see that girl? I mean seriously!"

Albany shrugged.

"His taste is dropping off Brit. That girl was so bland and mousy!"

Victor shrugged.

"I feel bad for ya Brittiny! That new girl is gonna hurt your image if Sam and some of her friends see Todd with her."

Brittiny frowned.

"What do you mean?"

He shrugged.

"Everyone knows you always try to move up after a break up. That means if this is Todd's step up, then that makes you not only yesterday's news, but lower than that nerdy girl he's sporting now. So again girl, my condolences. You're in for a hard time at this years party Brittiny."

Albany nodded.

"He's right. Samantha's gonna crucify you on this one!"

Brittiny shook her head.

"I'm gonna have to figure something out. I don't know what the hell he sees in her!"

Albany shook her head.

"You have two days to fix this. The party is Sunday night. Samantha will be there with everyone else. You better hope you've fixed this by then."

Brittiny nodded.

She hugged Albany and then kissed the air beside either of her cheeks. The same with Victor.

"I gotta run. Catch you two later on okay? I need to find out where he's staying."

Albany and Victor nodded.

"You better hurry girl!"

Todd and Trish had already left when Brittiny arrived in the reception area and looked around. She frowned. Then spotted Bernhart Schultz.

"Bernie! Hi sweetie! How are you?"

The taller German man glanced over at her. He smiled.

"Hallo Brittiny! How are you?"

She came up and hugged. Bernhart squeezed her butt strongly during the embrace. He always did that and it always made her cringe a bit. But at least she knew to expect it from him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Seahorse Society Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds