• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Secret
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Secret

"Oh mom oh mom suck my cunt mmm yes mmmm oohh mom I love you ohhh please mm,"

and her mother was grunting and moaning back as she sucked hard on Marie's clit. Her young child was nearing the peak and had forgotten about her mother's pleasure as Marie's eyes glazed over with pure ecstasy as she screamed,

"Ohhh mom I am cumming oh suck my cunt mmm ohhh yes mom oohh fuck me mm yes god mmm."

Now Marie, she was a squirter and Daniel knew this as he put his mouth and face beside his mother's, and squirt she did, all over her mother's and brothers face mouth and chest as her juices gushed out from her cunt. Her mother was growling back at her,

"Mmmm baby cum on me like you do mmm baby come on mommy's face all over mommy's face mm yes."

Daniel loved the taste of his sister's cunt and caught one full lot of cum juice right on his tongue. Marie was wracked by and awesome orgasm as she was licked clean by her hungry mother. Then Marie flopped totally fucked as she resumed fucking her mother with the long dildo. Elaine took about 10 inches of the fake fuck rod up her fuck hole as she arched her back and screamed and howled loudly into her daughter's cunt.

"Oh Marie my sweet baby fuck mommy's cunt mm yes suck on my clit ooh I'm gonna cum oh yeah you fucking slut suck my cunt."

When her daughter heard these words she went wild and completely impaled her Elaine on the 12 inches of the rubber dong. With lust burning deep in her loins she fucked her mother to a spine shattering orgasm, which Marie gladly cleaned up.

Daniel by now had already gained most of his strength back and moved around behind his sister. Elaine watched as her hot young son slid his thick member into his sister's pussy. Marie let and audible moan escape her lips as she felt her pussy lips being stretched. And Elaine egged on her son,

"That's it baby fuck up the cunt mm yeah fuck the horny bitch ohhh baby really let her have it"

Marie did love Daniel so more than anyone else in the family and wanted his cum in her. She lunged back onto his lump of cock meat as he pushed into her. The two met with a loud slap and a pair of growls like two dogs in heat. Daniel moved in and out of his sister slowly and then gathered momentum. His balls were slapping off her pussy lips and clit sending streams of pleasure through his sister's body. Elaine was not idle during all this she was soaking his gonads and lapping up as the female cum juice still visibly running down her daughter's leg. Marie could take very little more and clamped her mouth around her mother's now empty cunt so she could suck all her mother's juices out. Daniel asked for the dildo so he could ream his sister's ass. Marie gladly handed him the, cum and shit covered fake prick. Daniel spit down to his sister's ass and violently shoved the well-lubricated dildo up her ass. Marie jumped forward as she felt her ass nearly spilt. The jolt caused her to suck hard on her mother's clit who in turn took a deep breath as she clamped onto Daniel's balls with her lips. He then lunged forward again and started the whole domino effect all over again. Daniel could feel the thickness of the dildo through the thin membrane separating his sister's cunt and bowels. The continued to fuck wildly, as they all came within minutes, this time like one unison choir, as they cried out. It was a simultaneous explosion of lust as all three of their pumping bodies exploded with the power of their orgasms. Daniel kneeled behind his sister and she could feel hid godlike masculinity pulsating in her throbbing wet cunt hole.

All three toppled onto the bed as the dildo fell from Marie's ass with an audible plop. Cum was oozing from Marie's cunt and dribbling from Daniel cock. They were all completely fucked out, as they lay exhausted on the bed kissing and fondling all they could reach.

Then all three of them decided to clean themselves up. Elaine then informed her daughter as to why she and Daniel were fucking when she came in. Normally there was no reason behind sex in their family but this was a good one. Lana had rang and informed her mother that she had a very important announcement and she wanted all the family, who knew of the family secret, to be present the following day at 2pm. They then told her that they assumed Ken and Nicola had been informed of the secret and they were going to be let in on the fun. Daniel said how they then talked about the things they would like to do to both children and so on. This obviously had inflamed their arousing. Marie was visibly turned on by this and decided to go home to tell her loving husband and daughter of the fun to be had the next day.

Marie's husband Mike was a strong tanned man of Irish/Italian back round and stood 5'11" tall. He had a 9-inch cock, which was 4 inches in diameter and would split a horse into two. Young Karen had become accustomed to her father babies arm and loved the feeling of rocking back and forth on it as it pressed against her clit and ass when she fucked him. Karen was 5'6 and was an absolute vision. All the men in the family loved fucking such a young girl and had been doing so ever since she was informed of the family secret less than a year before. She had developed into quite a beautiful young lady. Her tits overflowed in a D-cup and she had a 26-inch waist along with a curvy 30-inch ass. Her long wavy fair hair flowed over her shoulders and she loved the feel of it tossing from side to side while she played with it.

Meanwhile at Lana's house she was getting her kids ready for the big introduction. They were watching hot video's, which had all manner of sex practices going on in them. The three sat on a couch naked as they watch the depravity on the screen. Lana sat between her two children and talked them through all the scenes on the screen. She held her sons cock in one and a played with her daughter's clit with the other. All the while the two children where listening intently to their mother and fingering her cunt and sucking on her nipples. It all got a little too much too handle and they got too aroused. Soon fucking each other and doing everything that was on the screen; except of course Nicola and Ken fucking! Nicola got off her side and walked around kneeled in front of Ken and took his long cock into her mouth. Lana sat back and fingered her slit as she watch her two offspring get wrapped up in their arousal, all the while reminding them that Nicola could not fuck until her grandfather. Nicola followed her mother's instructions as she expertly played with her brother's testicles and licked up and down on his shaft. Ken was running his fingers trough her hair and guiding her up and down as she started to take his cock into her mouth. Her mother then told her to swallow all of her brother, which she could not. She could get about 4 inches into her mouth but not the full 6. Her mother told her to relax her throat and not to force it. As your natural reaction is to gag it took a bit of coaxing but soon Ken's whole cock was down her throat. She glided up and down on his cock until he could take no more when he exclaimed,

"Oh fuck I'm cumming ohhh Nicola ohhh fuck yes mmm I'm cumming."

In response to this his mother jumped down onto her knees beside her daughter and whipped his cock out of her child hungry jaws. He came like a fountain, 8 strong jets of cum spewed from his cock. While he came his mother spun it around like a hose and his cum went all over both faces mouth and tits. They lapped up all of his cum like two thirst stricken dogs.

When he was finished they turned to each other and giggled they sort of checked each other out almost making sure one didn't have more come than the other. The room was filled with mmm's and ahhh's as they started licking each other's faces and tits and scooping morsels of cum from each others cleavage and shoulders and feeding it to each other. Nicola then pushed her mother onto her back as she started to kiss down her body. Lana directed her though what to do like,

"Play with my nipples baby mm just like that oohhh yeah mmm just like the video mmm squeeze my nipples honey yes mmm play with mommy's nipples mm bite and suck on them baby make them hard."

Nicola did just as her mother said and soon had her mother gritting her teeth with enjoyment. Then she told her daughter to go down further but slowly. As she did she kissed and licked all the way down her mother's flat soft skinned belly stopping to play with her belly button. Her mother was arching her back as Nicola reached her hairy mound. Nicola could smell her mother soaking pussy and could not wait to taste it. After she had left her brother and mother that afternoon she had gone into her room to finish off what they had started. While she was playing with her pussy she came like she never did before while masturbating and her hand was completely soaked as where her thighs and ass. Now Nicola had not known but she too was a squirter like her aunt and when she came she could get the strong smell of herself. So she raised her hand up to her face and examined it more closely. She then had a taste and it was good. She completely cleaned her hands and reached down to her cunt for more. Now she thought she wanted to taste her mother. So here she was inches from her mother's cunt feeling her cunt moisten. She looked deeply into mother's eyes slowly closed her and went down lick and kissing till she found her mother's clit and Lana told her that was the right place. She then reminded her young daughter of the video's and to follow what she had been told before. Slowly her mouth began to pick up speed. She was sucking harder and faster on this cunt that tasted even sweeter than her own. Lana was so close and was nearly fucking Nicole's face in desperation to vent how aroused she was. Ken meanwhile was pulling on his cock watching this incestuous bonding. He watched as his mother screamed and yelled,

"Oh my baby I'm gonna cum mm yes suck mommy's clit mmm yes Nicola oh mm honey ohhh fuck mmm,"

as she entered her first orgasm of many she hoped that her daughter would give. Her body was racked by a tremendous spine trembling orgasm. Her body jerked violently and it was all her daughter could do to hold onto her hips as she bucked furiously against her mouth. Nicola licked and sucked on her mom until she came down from the great height she had reached.

Lana then took hold of her daughter by her head and guided her back to her mouth. She kissed Nicola softly in a show of appreciation for what her daughter had just done for her. Lana could taste her cum on her daughter's lips and tongue and sucked and licked her face and mouth clean. She then proceeded to roll her on her back, as she was about to repay her horny little slut for the tremendous gift she had given her. She kissed and licked down the nape of her neck and lick right down the middle of her cleavage. She was pinching and twisting her daughter's pert rock hard nipples between her fingers. Nicola was whimpering in pleasure and was very close to the edge because of what the evening had done to her. Lana began to lick and gnaw on her young sexy daughter's aureoles and nipples. As she did her hands slid down her hips and began to play with the already hard erect clit and drenched cunt of the young girl under her who she so adored and loved. Nicola let out sighs and little whimper's as her mother teased her clit and pussy. She then entered two fingers into her pussy and Nicola began to buck against her hand as she was enveloped by lust and overcome with arousal. As her mother began to kiss down her belly she ran her fingers through her sexed up mother's hair whispering,

"Yes mom mmm please make your little girl cum mmm I wanna cum in your mouth mm oh mm please taste my sweet mmm."

These words were like were like music to her ears and she moved quicker down her navel. When she reached her cunt Lana was greeted with a hot wet pussy. She spread her pussy lips apart as Nicola closed her eyes and slowly gave a lick to her virgin daughter's clit. This sent a shock wave through the young pert body of the sex kitten of her daughters. Through all this Ken had regained most of his strength and had a brain wave as he watched his mother's ass sway in the air. He slowly moved behind his mother and placed his young cock at the opening of his mother's cunt. When she felt the touch on her now well-sucked pussy she looked over her shoulder and gave a reassuring nod to her sexy young child. He slowly pushed into her and felt her cunt walls grab him. She moaned into her daughter's pussy as he fell forward into her vaginal cavity. All the while Nicola was moaning and groaning to her mother "yes mom ohhh yes" as the young child neared the climax she so thoroughly deserved. Then it hit with loud shrieks and howls of,

"Ohh mom I'M CUUUMMMIIINNNGG OOOHH FUCK MMM YOU CUNT MMM OON MOM MMMM I'M CUMMING SUCK ME MM,"

followed by a murmur of inaudible grunts and growls. Young Nicola nearly went unconscious with this explosion in her body. This was when her mother realised her sexy little daughter was like her sister a squirter. She was overjoyed as two visible spurts gushed from her tight pussy onto and into her mother's mouth and lips. She informed her daughter of this and how she was thrilled but she was in a world of her own.

Lana was then brought back down to earth as she felt the tremendous thrusts of her son's cock into her pussy. He was ripping her apart and she loved it. Ken had never shown this enthusiasm so far and she was over the moon about it.

"Ohh baby fuck mommy mmm yes fuck me hard baby cum in me hard mmm." Then she got an idea she wanted to feel his cock up her ass. So she told him so. He followed her commands and spit onto her anus and proceeded to finger her ass as she said. First one finger then two finally he had four fingers up her ass as her slide in and out of her ass and cunt. This was too much for Lanais she came all over her son's cock. Ken felt his mother cunt walls contract and begin to milk his cock. Then he pulled out and placed his well lubricated man sized cock at the rim of her ass. Something came over him and he lunged violently into her hole. Lana shot back to life with a howl. He continued to fuck her fast and furious. She loved every minute of it till finally he came within two minutes of entering her engorged backside. He came with strong powerful gushes of sperm that triggered a new wave of orgasms in his mother. They both collapsed onto the ground completely exhausted but knowing they could go a few more rounds. However Lana decided that they should save their strength for tomorrow because tomorrow they would tell the family that they are to be involved in her families" affairs.

She got Nicola dressed like a naughty, horny little schoolgirl. She had the pleated tartan dress, tight fitting white blouse and dark grey cardigan. She also wore black pop socks held up by a suspender belt with a tiny pair of black lace knickers. Her legs were finished with a pair of high-heeled sandal shoes. Her hair was tied up in pigtails her make-up was applied a little too heavily. She had of course dark red blusher on her cheeks, which matched her lipstick, with thick black mascara and eyeliner. She looked like a right little minx who wanted the principal to punish her.

Lana was dressed all in black. She wore a long black ¾ length leather jacket under which she looked like a true mistress of S&M, which she was not. She had a black leather corset that hooked to her leather panties, which were hooked around her crotch to the other side. It also had suspenders attached. These wear clasped to a pair of black fishnet stockings and then came the stiletto thigh high boots which finished off the out fit. For this she decided to dye her hair black, which she wore, in a very high ponytail. She had the perfect make-up to finish the outfit with black lipstick, eyeliner and mascara. Both of them looked at each other in the full length mirrors and instantly wanted to tear off the clothes, which they spent hours choosing, and getting into. Ken was given the task of carrying the black bag, which had all the toys in it. They had cock rings, dildos of all shapes and sizes, double dildos, strap on's, vibrators, butt plugs and a mixture of lingerie. In reality they did not have to bring a thing, as the family home was well equipped. Ken got an instant hard on as soon as he seen is mother and sister. Nicola wanted to fuck her brother's brains out there and then because her mother had her so aroused with all the talk of what would go on.

While Lana and her children were preparing everyone turned up at the family home ready for the occasion. As they entered they greeted each other with loving open mouthed searching kiss's and, getting a few quick feels and fondles along the way. Garth, who was Lana's brother, and his wife Becky were there. He was 28 and, just like his younger brother Daniel in build and looks except he had one of the biggest dicks anyone in their family had ever seen. It was 11 inches long and had enough cum in it to drench all the faces of his family in one go. Becky was the typical blonde bimbo who loved cock and cunt alike. She was 5'10" with legs that never seemed to stop and a 36D-27-36 body to die for. Becky looked good in anything and she knew it, but never the less, a cock was a cock and a pussy was a pussy, and as long as she was in this family she would do anything they wanted and she loved it. She stood there in a long white form fitting dress under which her sexy outfit could be clearly seen. She wore a white silk bra and silk panties. She also had on a garter belt, which was attached to two long white silk stockings, which were capped off by two high heeled white shoes. She looked good enough to eat, as she would find out later.

Marie and Mike were there along with their young 15-year-old daughter Karen. Marie had come quite provocative and dressed in a satin see through crotchless black cat suit and along with make up the seemed to extenuate her cat looks. She sported a long black fur coat to finish off the out fit. She felt and looked so snug and sexual in her arousing get-up. Karen had on a long blood red, elegant gown topped off by a pair of matching elbow length gloves. Underneath she decided to go with a deep red bustier that laced up the front. Wiggling into the tight lingerie, she pulled it up into place and got her full breasts settled into the cups. With the bustier was a matching set of sexy panties, held together by three small ties. These Karen slid up her legs, settling the string back between her ass cheeks and the small patch of front material over her silky haired mound. Next came a pair of red coloured silk stockings. She attached them to the garters that were part of the bustier. Finally Karen slipped on a pair of red high heels with a strap around the ankle. What any man wouldn't do to get into that young sexy cunt.

Daniel of course was there along with his mother and father who was John. John epitomised everything the McConnell's stood for. He was a wealthy businessman with the looks that had women trembling. He was now 57 and was still as fit and as well built as ever. His 8-inch cock had still life in it and he still brought pleasure to his two young daughters and anyone he could charm which was still alot of people. Elaine was just as ready and her descendants for the evening's entertainment. She came was waiting at her door to greet her children wearing a classic French maids out fit. It was black with ruffled shoulders that kept falling down. It was only long enough to barely cover her ass but when she bent over people got the full over of her panty covered ass and cunt. She wore a pair of fishnet stocking that held themselves up along with a pair of black stiletto shoes that made her legs seem so amazingly long. To finish if of she wore a white tiara styled cap. She was there to serve all the needs of her family and after 55 years of life that meant all the family needs. There is one member of the family that must not be left out and that is the family dog, Henry. He was a black lab, which satisfied many of the family's needs. He was a guard dog along with a true companion through and through. If he could talk, the stories he could tell of what he had seen and done would amaze some of the even most sexually liberated persons. All the family stood around with drinks in their hands and talking about general life, things like work and how everyone looked so sexy. Elaine served the drinks like a true servant and she got quite aroused as everyone coped a few feels. There were a few crude remarks by some of what they were going to do to each other but all were brushed aside with laughter as they awaited Lana's arrival.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Secret
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds