• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Secret Box

The Secret Box

NOTE TO READERS: THIS IS A VERY VIOLENT STORY! If you are offended by such things please pass on this one, both for your sensitivities and my ratings.

*

My heart was pounding. I grabbed my wife from behind unexpectedly, cupped my gloved hand over her mouth and put the gun to her head. I strained my voice in an effort to hide my identity when I spoke. I told her to do exactly as I said and not to make any attempt at escape, if she did... the I would pull the trigger. I tied a blindfold over her eyes and held her arm behind her back to quietly lead her out of the room.

I don't know how she found it, I can't say that I care really, not now anyway. I kept a box that was maybe the size of two cigar boxes tucked away in my closet. Intentionally hidden was more like it. I didn't really keep much in it though, it was just my place. I had some odds and ends in it normally, only when she found it, there was a letter in it that I had written. It was in my hand, addressed and dated but not sent.

The thought had occurred to me to throw it away when I chose not to send it. I don't know why I couldn't, but I didn't. I tucked it into my secret box for safe keeping until I could decide whether to send it or burn it. That's something about letters of passion though, they're damned detailed aren't they? I don't know if my wife had a clue.

Just like the indecision of the letter, I was never decided if she knew more than she let on or was genuinely clueless. I'll probably never know, I don't plan to ask. I looked into my box one day and discovered it was empty. Empty! My blood went cold! Who else could it be but my wife? Did she find it? Did she read it? My mind began buzzing through all of the alternatives, scenarios, tell tale signs.

Tell tale signs? I couldn't muster any from recent memory. She seemed normal enough from what I could remember. Surely if she read it I would have heard about it, she had to say something! Just then, for some reason I looked all of the way into the box and saw a folded piece of paper taped to the front edge of it. As I read it my face flushed hot and cold. Why would she leave this but not say anything?

My wife had definitely been the one who found it. My heart was pounding the more I read. What should I do? I kept thinking over and over. I taped the letter back into the box and looked at my watch. She was due home very soon. I went to my dresser and pulled out my holstered .38. I pulled the gun from the holster and put the holster back into the drawer. 'Breathe' I kept telling myself. I opened the chamber of the weapon to check for bullets, empty! I closed it back... and waited.

I had decided to wait behind the drapes near where she would come in. The size of the valence made it a perfect hiding place. I had pulled the neck tie from my shirt and held it rolled in my hand. I couldn't let her see me.

The door opened and I flinched. I didn't hear her drive up. It was too late now to back out. I could see her through the crack of the curtains. She put down her keys and purse, her back was to me. I slid out undetected. This is where my story began. When I attacked.

I had her blindfolded, one arm behind her back and my gun to her head. She was shaking. I doubt she noticed but I was shaking too. Her body and her breathing shook violently as if she were terribly cold. I didn't know where to take her. It all happened so fast.

I led her around the house like a game of pin the tail on the donkey so that she would be disoriented. I felt like I had to disorient her so she wouldn't know what her surroundings were. It would serve to limit her options. I decided on the open space of the living room, right in the middle.

I put my fingers into her hair and pulled it tight, my mouth very near her ear I said 'Don't scream, don't yell and don't fight and you just might live bitch!' She shuttered and said in almost a whisper 'w-w-what do you want?'

I forcefully ripped her blouse off and then tore her bra off of her. She cried out. "Shut up bitch!" I said and then began tying her hands behind her back with the torn shirt.

I opened my pants and pulled out my cock and forced her to her knees. Holding her hair in my hands I guided her mouth to my body. When her lips touched me I said 'you know what to do'. She shook her head in refusal. I tightened my grip on her hair and put the gun to her forehead.

She pushed herself away turning her shoulder into my legs. Forcefully I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her mouth onto my throbbing body. This time she didn't resist. Her tongue licked and lips squeezed around me until I felt my muscles begin to tighten in response. I felt the head of my cock on her throat and she gagged.

'Get up!' I ordered. She pulled her head back and tried to get up. She couldn't with her hands behind her back. 'Get up!' She shook her head. I grabbed her under the chin and lifted. 'Get up! Now bitch!' I half pulled and she rose to her feet.

"Oh yea... I picked the right house." I said looking her up and down. I reached out and squeezed her nipple in my fingers. She cried out.. 'I'm gonna eat you alive.' I growled. I held her hair in my hands and starting at her neck, I ran my tongue up to her temple. She tasted powdery and sweet. She tried to recoil but found that she couldn't move.

Still holding her head by her hair, I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked and bit it. She stood there as I accosted her and said nothing except for the occasional painful gasp or cry. I stepped back and looked at her, arms tied behind her back, blindfolded and wearing only her skirt and stockings.

'I bet a prissy bitch like you ain't never really fucked huh?' I began. 'I bet you get on your back and say 'Ok my GQ man, you can have my pussy now. Naa, you ain't never been fucked. Your like a Corvette that's only been driven by some old granny to church on Sunday. Well, today is your lucky day, it's Friday and I've got the car. Let's open her up and see what she can do.' She cried out and tried to fight and pull away.

I stepped behind her and held the band of her skirt in my tight grip. 'Yea bitch, let's party!' I ripped the skirt apart to the slit and threw it to the side and tore her panties down the back and let them fall to the floor. My wife fought harder.

I took some KY from my pocket that was in the box and put it on my hand. I pulled her ass apart and slid my finger into her rectum. She gasped. I massaged it and entered another finger. Her abdomen strained again causing a long moan to escape her throat. I felt her loosen slightly.

I pulled a dildo from my other pocket and slathered KY onto its surface and slid it into her anus. She strained and groaned and her knees began to buckle. I turned her toward the couch and pushed her over onto it. She breathed heavy and strained against her reflex to push.

The dildo glided easily into and out of her and her strains subsided. I slid my other fingers into her pussy and pressed against her swollen clit. Her strains and gasps began again. I roughly pulled her from the couch and let her bend to the floor with her ass in the air. I slathered the dildo again with the KY and slid it back into her loose anus.

I squirted the gel it onto my cock and then rammed deep into her body. 'Oh yea!' I said. It's like getting fucked by two guys at once. I thrust my hips into her as I articulated the replica cock in her ass. 'P-p-please untie my hands.' She said between gasps. 'What do you say bitch?' 'P-please.' she added.

I untied the tie and she pulled her hands to the floor. As I slid into her she thrust herself back onto me. The dildo was deep into her as well as my cock. She forced herself onto the probes entering her body over and over. The dildo was in my way slightly. I pulled it out of her and rammed my cock into her starving body as hard and deep as I could.

My wife clawed at the carpet trying to keep herself upright. She reached back and pulled her anus open with her fingers. She knew I was about to come. I grabbed the KY bottle and squirted onto the loose sphincter. The dildo was roughly the same size as I was so I squirted some onto my come glazed erection and slid in. To my surprise she forced herself back onto me all the way. As relaxed as she was, this was still tighter than her pussy. I rammed into her as forcefully as ever. "Yeaa Bitch! You like it in the ass don't ya. You'll be my whore from now on!"

She groaned but still pushed against me. My body swelled and I ejaculated into her. Even my ejaculation was forceful and plentiful. I slid my still hard shaft out of her loose anus and slapped her hard on the ass. She cried out.

'Damn good pussy bitch. I pushed her to the floor and laid on top of her body. She was laying face down with her head to the side. I licked her face. 'You just stay where you're at and I'll go without killing you for what you made me do. I went into the kitchen and scrubbed my shaft with soap and water and a cloth. I dried it, and did it again.

I went back into the living room where she was laying and flipped her over, then pulled her legs apart. 'One more thing bitch!' I squirted the KY onto my still hard shaft and rammed my cock into her loose pussy. I fucked her shamelessly and without regard. I called her a cunt, a bitch, a whore... everything I could think of. My cock swelled and I ejaculated.

"You're a good fuck for a prissy bitch." I said getting my clothes on. "Maybe I'll catch you again for another shot up that tight ass."

I got into my car and drove to the store and then to the Pizza drive through for dinner. I was gone for about an hour. I headed home and went inside. My wife stood in the kitchen, her hair wet from a shower and wearing jeans and a t-shirt. 'Hey baby,' she said. 'Did you get dinner?' 'Sure did.' I said holding up the pizza box. We sat down and ate and talked about our day, except the last two hours.

The letter in the secret box was written to her. It described a fantasy I had about her, but I just couldn't bring myself to give it to her. The possibility of rejection was just too overwhelming. She found the box while looking for something else and read my letter.

She wrote her letter and replaced mine so that I would find hers. She described a fantasy of being raped at gunpoint and being 'forced' to do things. She wanted to be roughed up, tossed around and violated with a heavy hand.

She in fact had placed the dildo and KY into the box and took the liberty of removing the bullets from my gun. Her perpetrator would make her do awful things that she's never done before (but wanted to). She also left an added note about the secret box. She liked the idea of passing notes about secret desires. It would be like thinking something and having the other secretly read your thoughts.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Secret Box

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 345 milliseconds