• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Secret Faggot

The Secret Faggot

I hope you guys (and dominant girls most probably) like this story. I simply got an artistic sparkle on me this last couple of days, and had been writing so much.

This is the story about yet another guy who finds his true sexuality. Notice that i didn't use any names, because this story could be anyone's. You could be the faggot that doesn't know himself yet, or the dominant man who knew from the beginning that this "girl" was actually a gay boy that needed to be dominated by a stronger better male.

Please know that all characters are above 18 years old.

Enjoy.

*****

The music was loud, banging in my ears as i walked into the party area. It enveloped me and started controlling my rhythm and my body. I had just arrived, yet the music made my body feel numb and drugged. It had a strong sexual background to it, and hypnotized me, attracting me into the dance floor.

I had just turned 18 a few weeks ago and was having a party on every occasion i had. However, of all the party i have attended, i never ended up getting laid. I am a virgin, in every sense of the word. Never fucked a girl or even kissed one. I thought there was something wrong with my body.

Sure, not everybody likes slim guys with little to no muscles, and a sexy girly ass. Even if i had green eyes and a nice face, i never had a chance with a girl. I guess i am too feminine to them, too girly in my body movements. I resembled more a girl than a man, and preferred girl stuff more than boy gadgets. For example i liked to put on make-up at parties, slightly, to make myself look sexier, and to wear tight jeans and sticky t-shirts that were almost see-thru. That is what i am wearing now. I like the way they hung unto my body and make me feel so exposed to the world. I usually don't bother wearing boxers or anything under my pants. If you don't have anything, you don't have to hide something. My dick never gets longer than 6 inches, and it feels great when it rubs against the insides of my pants. That is why i am wearing skinny pants with no boxers, i want to have an erection at any movement. And i had an erection before even entering the room.

I started walking around searching for people i knew. I met some of my friends but didn't want to spend time with them since they weren't my type. That is where i settled for a couch in a corner where i could sit down and sip my pepsi. Oh yeah i don't drink alcohol. Better be sober when i get laid for the first time! I started looking around for a beautiful girl to talk to. I mind listed a few when i noticed a muscular guy looking at me. He was devouring me in his eyes as he talked to a friend of his.

He looked so huge and dominant. He had muscles all over his body, from head to toes. His head was bald and he looked like he was around 30 years old. His body was perfect. Perfect abs, perfect biceps, and amazing pecs that i would love to suck! I catch myself thinking about how they would feel like against my lips. All kind of emotions run through me as he stands up and walks towards me. Does he like me? Am i looking good?

"What the fuck?" I think. "I am not gay, and i hope he is not. Maybe a bit..."

He sits down next to me, and says:

"I thought you were a girl, sorry if i disturbed you."

"It's okay. I answered. Honest mistake. People do that most of the time."

"I guess they do. You look so fragile and tiny! You are so feminine! He says while putting a hand around my back and on my shoulder."

"I think i am. I confess: I sometimes am treated like a girl too."

"How so? Do they put they hand on your shoulder like i am? Do they play with your long straight hair like this? Do they lean in and put their arms on your hips like my hand is now?"

"I was never really hit on by a guy like you are doing. And i have never been so horny in my life!"

"I like what i hear. Are you getting hard for me honey?"

I liked the fact that a man i just met was now calling me honey, a name usually used for girls. I indeed felt like a tiny girl next to him. Honestly, if i was a man, people would call him a monster: he was so big and smelled like dominance all over.

"Yes you are making me so horny. Hornier than any girl have ever made me feel. It feels so amazing to be controlled by you."

"If you are horny it sure doesn't show. You have such a cute and tiny dick, it doesn't show at all thru your pants! You know, maybe you were not meant to be with girls, with such a cute little dick like yours!"

"I do have a small dick, don't i?"

"Let me find out for myself"

He reaches for my dick thru my pants and holds it in his strong hand. He grabs it in one hand, balls and all, and starts pulling it away from my body. I feel amazing pain, as i rise with his hand off the couch. His other hand goes behind me, and he then lets go off my dick. I fall apart and sit down on his other hand. He quickly cups my ass. It feels amazing as his strong hand get a hold of my girly ass.

"You know, you have a girl's ass. It is so sexy and big, something to grab at when a real man fucks it. You would like that, wouldn't you?"

"I don't know... I am new to all of this sir. I never had a man grab my ass. It feels so good!"

"You like that. I know you do. You like me taking control of your body. You like having a man dominating you. You were never meant to fuck a girl. You are no man. You are a little submissive faggot."

"I have never thought of men before, sir. Why am i a faggot?"

"Dear kiddo, you are so inexperienced! You see, faggots are a lot different from men in a whole lot of ways."

"Please explain to me why i am a faggot"

"First of all, the way you dress and walk. You, honey, try as much as you can to dress like girls in a society that doesn't allow it. You dress tight clothes, something reserved to girls. But if you were allowed to do so, you would have worn a full girl outfit. It shows in your eyes.

In addition to that, girly boy, your body resembles more a girl than a man. Your ass is big, your hands slim, your legs weak, and..."

He lifts my pants to reveal my hairless legs

"Yes, you are completely hairless, just like girls. Your hair too, is girly. It is long, and you seem to arrange it every morning before going anywhere. You take care of your hair more than any girl does.

Let me add to it some stuff from your personal life. I know for sure that when you see a sexy lady, you don't think about how sexy and how hot she is, but about what it would feel like to be in her place, in her clothes. When you are on the beach with your friends, and that they see a hot girl in swimwear, you look at her and wish to wear her clothes and being the one eyed by many horny young strangers.

You crave to be controlled by real men like me. You always believed that your body was wrong. Your real body should have been a girl's body. You know it as much as i do. You know that you are gay. You know you are a weak little girly faggot. You are gay. Aren't you?"

"Can you please help me find out? I now do think i am gay. You are absolutely fucking ri..."

"Good faggot girls don't curse, love"

"I am so sorry, i di..." I just noticed i had accepted him calling me a faggot, and acted in consequence:

"You are right. You are totally right. I am a faggot. I have always dreamed how it felt like to be a girl. To have boobs and a pussy that men can fuck. I think that my real self was a female, not an ugly male. I believe that i was meant to serve cock, not search for pussies. You read right through me, past my outer envelope of lies and all the way to my real feelings. You know all about me."

He leans closer to me. I let him invade my space, and even feel myself leaning closer to him too.

"Are you born to be a girl and to serve cock?"

I tell him without any more hesitation, sealing his dominance over my feminine body: "Yes i am"

"Say it loud and clear. Tell everybody who you really are.

-I am your slut!" I scream out loud for the world to hear.

In that moment, i knew he had me. I knew my life had totally changed. I knew i just became a faggot, a gay person. No, i didn't become one. I always were gay, but never found out. This man had saved me from a world of lies and helped me find my true self.

He grabs me up and puts me on his lap. "Good girl" he says as he starts playing with my fragile hips. I let myself go into his body, my ass over his growing cock and my legs opened wide apart. Nobody bothered us doing what we were doing. If anybody saw us, they would smile at us and move along.

Did they know i was a gay guy getting dominated for the first time by a real man? Or did they think i was a girl submitting her hot feminine body to a strong alpha male? I soon noticed: i didn't care! All i cared about was this guy, and his amazing touch on my body!

It felt so right, the position i was in. It felt like it was my place in life. On his lap, feeling his cock growing by the second into my ass cheeks, and his hands edging their way up my lap onto my jeans covered little penis. I put my hand on his abs and started tracing them with my fingers. He rests his right hand unto the front of my jeans as his other one makes its way inside my shirt up to my little nipples. He starts rubbing my tiny cock through my jeans, making me squeal and moan into his hands. I submit totally to his dominance. I let him use my feminine body like he wants. I am his girl. I cum after less than a minute, and wet the front of my jeans with the few droplets of my cum.

That is when he removes my shirt and exposes my naked upper body to the world. I let him do whatever he wants from me. He tells me to stand up and take off my jeans. I forget everything about the people around me as i move away from his body and take off my jeans, and get naked in front of all of these people. My body is exposed. Anyone passing by can see my feminine hairless body naked and awaiting its next order.

However, i don't care. I only think about my love to him. My passion for his body. Meanwhile, he lowers his shorts, so his dick is visible. "He too doesn't wear boxers!" I think as i am hypnotized by his awesome circumsized dick. It is so huge and reaches at least 9 inches long. I drool over it, loving the way it looks and waiting for his next order. He tells me to come closer and easily carries me to place me above his dick, my face towards him, looking into his dominant eyes. I put my hands over his pecs, trying to find some balance. I feel like i know what to do as he grabs the back of my head. I lean in for a kiss and he owns me. He kisses my soul out of my body and he starts probing my mouth with his expert tongue, fucking it slowly.

After a minute or two he pulls off and wets his fingers, and reaches behind me to wet my virgin hole. He starts fingering me when he says:

"Girl you are so tight!"

"I know. I am sorry my love. I am still a virgin."

"Never been fucked before?"

"Never even kissed anyone, girl or boy, before. You are my first. I was meant to be yours and to serve you only.

"I told you you were meant to be gay your whole life! Your body is mine!"

I had confessed my complete virginity and belonging to my owner. He smiles and tells me to lower my back. He had removed his finger and placed his huge dick at the entrance of my pussy hole. I forget all about security as i impale myself onto his manhood. It hurts so much, yet at the same time i cum for the second time this evening. A few droplets come out, showing my real potential: i was not meant to be pleasured, i was meant to pleasure other people, another real alpha male.

I am gay.

I am just a pussy meant to serve real cocks. It feels amazing to have such a huge cock up my asshole, invading my secret places. I let it rest in my ass as i recover from the pain. The pain slowly gives its place to pleasure as i start moaning while he shakes his hips slowly to gyrate his huge cock inside my body.

I lean into his body and rest my fragile body on his strong muscular figure. I kiss him once more. He dominates me. I get turned into a slut over his dick. He starts trusting in and out, fucking the life out of me. And i love every second of it. I am his and his only. And i know that for sure when he cums in my ass, claiming me as his slut, as his whore, as his feminine girly boy.

After taking my virginity, he takes my phone number and leaves me all naked in the middle of the crowd. I clean myself with my shirt and put it on. It is stickier than ever, such a delight. I put on my jeans too and leave the party, feeling proud to have found my real sexuality and to have served a real alpha male.

This guy turned me into the gay slut i always were. I cant wait for him to call me and ask for my services. I love him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Secret Faggot

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 659 milliseconds