• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Secret for a Perfect Ass

The Secret for a Perfect Ass

Jennifer Ashton was sitting at her office, checking boringly her duties on her computer agenda.

Being a well known nutritionist has its advantages, but being a futanari nutritionist is just the best, especially for the number of gorgeous fitness models looking for her advices...and her extra appendage.

Jenny is around 38 years old, she's quite a robust woman, she leads a balanced and healthy life. In fact, she goes regularly to the gym, years of training gave her a pair muscular legs. Especially glutes and quadriceps which were the most noticeable parts of her body, she likes to think that they fit better with her 35 cm thick beast. She has blonde long hair with light brown eyes and quite high cheekbones.

She is wearing a professional white coat, under it a white sleeveless top matched with a pair of brown leggings, not hiding at all the huge package inside them, and high heels.

All of a sudden, her secretary, a young and sexy blondie called Monica, knocks the door and enters the room.

"Ma'am, Eva Andjukovic has arrived," said Monica smiling.

"Let her in darling," replied Jenny.

Eva is a stunning beauty, she is not very tall, with long dark hair and deep black eyes, but what immediately arouses Jenny are her shapes: she clearly is a fitness model, Jenny notices her firm thighs which match perfectly with an even firmer, but wonderfully round, butt.

Jenny can see the glutes' shape even from the front, thanks to the tight green military shorts the brunette is wearing, that provocatively reveal just the lower side of her beautiful ass.

Moving her mesmerized glance up, Jenny sees that Eva is wearing a very short black top that entirely unveils her belly, showing off an enviable six pack. The beauty doesn't even try to hide her tits, which are also noticeable, with the help of plastic surgery she can boast an abundant D-Cup.

Eva puts on a bright smile and approach the doctor to shake her hand, letting her black ankle boots clap on the floor, slightly blushing when she notice the bulge in the nutritionist's pants.

"Good morning miss Ashton, I'm so glad to meet you," said Eva with genuine joy.

"The pleasure is mine beauty," replied Jenny.

They shake hands and kiss on cheeks, the nutritionist invites Eva to sit looking at her ass wiggling.

"Thank you dear Monica you can go now." Jenny winked at her secretary.

Monica send a kiss to her and close the door.

"So miss Andjukovic..."

"Oh please call me Eva," said the brunette laughing hysterically.

"Perfect," smiled Jenny "Miss Eva...I can clearly see that you are in perfect shape, your muscles are tonic and your skin seems smooth. So, why do you need my services?" asked Jenny with curiosity.

"Well, you see Miss Ashton."

"Jenny, please." the nutritionist interrupted her, smiling.

Eva giggled and continued, "There's gonna be a very important beauty contest next week in town, it's called miss BB, where BB means Big Butt hihihi," Eva chuckled a little embarrassed.

"Oh but I can see that you are well prepared for it, you have a world class ass young lady don't underestimate it." Jenny complimented her client.

Eva blushed, amused by the praise of her bum, she is very proud of it, "Oh Jenny that's so sweet," said putting a hand on her chest.

"but in order to participate I need just few centimeters more, look." Eva stood up and turned her back to the doctor showing with her fingers just how much she's missing.

Jenny must bless her immense patient not to jump on Eva like a tiger and bury her face (and dick) between those wonderful cheeks. She didn't want to waste any time more.

"I understand." said Jenny, while raising from her chair, approaching the front of her desk, showing her protruding cock to her client. "As a nutritionist I can give you advices on specific diets, or suggest different physical exercises, anyway I think it would be useless in your case."

"But, as a futanari, I can give you something special."

"Oh well, I see!" thought Eva giggling at Jenny's bulge.

"Have you noticed Monica, my secretary?" asked Jenny.

"Yeah she's a very cute girl," replied Eva.

"Indeed she is. She has curves in all the right places and yet she doesn't hit the gym or follows a diet like you do."

Eva widened her eyes almost shocked: "NO WAY! That's impossible, it can't be all genetics, she must have a secret to keep a body likeOH GOSH!"

Jenny couldn't hold it any longer and decided to drop her leggings to the floor revealing her full erect cock to the bimbo in front of her "Uff, finally free," she sighed.

Eva sat back on the chair, gasping in amusement and couldn't keep her eyes off that meaty and veiny trunk. "What I meant is that," continued Jenny while slowly stroking her shaft in front of an hypnotized Eva.

"Monica doesn't need nor gym nor diet because she can swallow futanari's cum whenever she wants."

"Lucky bitch!" thought Eva, gulping down in anticipation.

"Now, I guess you already know the nutritional properties of dickgirls' sperm," continued Jenny.

"Yeah, I-I've read something about it," said Eva babbling.

"Good girl, this explains why you came right in my office," said Jenny touching her huge member teasing Eva, knowing exactly what she wants.

The nutritionist suddenly stopped her masturbation, she put her hands on the desk, leaving her now full erect cock suspended in front of Eva's face.

"I have some cups full of sperm that I can sell you if you want, one glass a day and your ass will grow that little bit of fat that it needs...or," she said.

"or?" asked Eva impatiently.

" you can drink directly from the source," replied Jenny with a bright smile, pointing at her dick.

Just the signal Eva was waiting for. She took a firm grip of Jenny's cock stroking it vigorously "I'll pick the second option." said Eva lusciously.

"MMH smart girl," hissed Jenny savoring Eva's pleasing touch.

Now was Eva's turn to tease: she opened her mouth and let Jenny's cockhead inside without closing her lips. Letting her warm breath heating up the wonderful dick, all while stroking it with both hands.

"Shit, this slut knows how to do it." Thought Jenny while a little moan escaped her mouth.

Eva proceeded putting a hand on Jenny's strong lap while the other continued stroking the nutritionist's cock, harder and harder.

"MMH GNNNh!" grunted Jenny.

"You have such a splendid cock," said Eva while kissing passionately the head of Jenny's girth "so hard MMMh SLURP," The sounds of Eva's sloppy kisses filled the room.

"OOOh yess, it's all yours AAH take your time sweetie UUUh the longer the blowjob the bigger the load OOOH FUUCK." Eva moved down to the base of the dick, leaving the glistening head free from her heavenly kisses. She started licking furiously like she was mad, saliva drooling down her chin, bathing Jenny's balls.

Jenny looked down to meet Eva's half closed eyes, lost in her slutty haze, sniffing at the strong overwhelming flavor of dickmeat. "OOH god baby AAAH I love your look MMMMH GNNN PRECUM!" Jenny almost screamed.

A drop of precum was leaking from the tip of the nutritionist's dick, Eva quickly moved back to the big cockhead, engulfing all of it not letting any drop of precious cum escape her mouth.

Jenny felt Eva's tongue swirling around her cockhead with gusto "AAAAh yes, precum is awesome for your ass MMMh don't waste it." Following the nutritionist advice Eva closed her eyes and started sucking hard on the tip of the cock, collecting every drop of precum she can.

"God what a marvelous sight," thought Jenny looking at Eva's cheeks sinking with every suction.

Suddenly Jenny's phone ringed two times on the desk, the signal that, shortly, the next appointment would have started.

"Mmh baby we don't have much time GNNH in ten minutes you need to leave OOOh!" said Jenny with a little bit of regret.

Eva knew it was time to have her drink, she put her hands on Jenny's strong thighs, looked up at her lover and in one single thrust she swallowed the entire monster cock of the nutritionist. Her nose pressed against Jenny's crotch and her tongue licked at the warm ballsack filled of precious sperm.

"AAAAAH OH GOD OH GOD YOUR GORGEOUS!!" said Jenny, surprised by her client's sudden motion.

The sexy brunette didn't waste time and started bobbing her head up and down the meaty pole coated in a mixture of precum and saliva.

"SHITSHITSHIT!!" hissed Jenny with clenched teeth, the sounds of Eva's gags and gurgles filled the room. At this point it was almost impossible for the nutritionist to resist the temptation of grabbing Eva's head and facefucking her wildly and relentlessly. But she decided to keep a professional attitude and just held her hands tight to the desk.

"Ooh God I'm so close MMMH AAAAH!" Jenny felt her balls tighten, ready to splatter a huge load.

Eva felt the cock stiffen in her mouth, a muffled cry of joy escaped her mouth as she buried the whole prick down her throat massaging it with her throat.

The feeling of the brunette's tight throat sent Jenny over the edge.

"OOH YESSSS Here it comes sweetie SWALLOW EVERY DROP," shouted the nutritionist in pure bliss.

Rope after rope of white, thick, salty cum splashed inside Eva's throat who gulped down eagerly like her life depended on that succulent white nectar. Her eyes started watering for the effort, but she was doing great, not a single drop was escaping her well ceased lips.

"MMMH YEEES suck me dry honey," moaned Jenny.

The nutritionist's orgasm lasted for an abundant minute. After the last drop of cum came down inside Eva's stomach she let the immense cock free with a loud POP and took deep breaths.

"You'll have the ass of a goddess in no time thanks to what you've just done," purred Jenny.

Eva stood up, wiping her forehead from the sweat and her mouth from the saliva.

"If I'm gonna win the contest, I want your beast up my ass," said Eva panting heavily.

"You bet I'll do it," said Jenny while squeezing her client's succulent ass "If I were miss BB's judge you would have already won."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Secret for a Perfect Ass

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds