• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Secret Ownership of Tim

The Secret Ownership of Tim

12

Part One, in which we meet Tim as he remembers his tutor from his teenage years. In Part Two, we will accompany Tim in his current position as VP as he meets Natasha Bodinski.

Tim’s confidence, drive and ambition had accelerated his career to Vice President of Sales and Marketing. A man everyone said was smooth and unshakable. But right now, Tim’s palms felt sweaty as he re-read, for the fifth time, the letter from Body Beautiful inviting his company, Cockle Wire, to bid on the wire used in much of their lingerie.

If Tim declined to visit the account himself personally, there would be questions from the CEO. Why ignore the specific request from one of the largest potential accounts that have come the company’s way in years? The letter stated specifically that a visit by the company’s top corporate sales executive would be expected.

Others would see the letter from Body Beautiful as a golden opportunity. Tim looked at the letter and just saw the signature. Natasha Bodinski. His babysitter cum tutor from his youth. He had known that she had started her own lingerie line and become the leading competitor to Victoria’s Secret. Often he had slowed while walking by one of her stores when traveling. Flashes of memories would shock him with mixtures of shame and excitement.

As he sat in his leather chair, he looked out over the city from his corner office, and then back at the letter. Tim could not possibly explain to the board or CEO why someone else should visit the account. There was no way out. He was trapped. He knew it. And she knew it. She knew, because she addressed the letter to him personally. Without ever a hint that it was anything but one company executive writing to another.

His hands trembling, he brought the scented paper to his nose and he smelled where she had signed in loopy letters, “Ms. Bodinski.” His loins flushed with a tingle and his cock began to swell. He dropped the letter on the desk as if it were suddenly too hot to handle. “Damn her!” he whispered.

Instantly, he was transported back to when he was 18. Mother was heading off to dinner and the theater with his older sister by two years. Natasha was to come over and help Timothy study for his SATs. Timothy felt embarrassingly uncomfortable having Natasha tutor him. His former babysitter always sat just a bit too close, and her fragrance toyed with his concentration on the test questions. But Mother insisted. Natasha was about to graduate University of Vermont. She was the daughter of the neighbors who had moved from Russia into the neighborhood about ten years ago. She had never completely lost her Russian accent. Her Russian lilted slightly on her tongue drawing out her words when she spoke slowly, and giving them an edge when her voice became stern.

“Oh Timmy,” Mother said, “Why do you resist her? She’s likes you. And she’s smart; she is going to graduate Cum Laude, you know? Stop resisting her, and you might even appreciate her. She said she would be here by seven. Your sister and I should be home by ten or eleven.”

It was six-thirty when Mother and his sister left. Timothy flicked through some TV channels, procrastinating on homework. He came across a provocative ad for lingerie, and suddenly was infused with that tingle that overcame him every time he was alone in the house. The tingle of being free to be naughty. At those times, all his senses were perversely heightened and he walked around half or fully hard, wondering in what naughty or forbidden ways he could masturbate.

He walked into his sister’s room. To save money, she was living at home while going to UVM. Timothy began opening her drawers, fingering through her bras and panties. His teenage cock fully hard in his loose jeans, when he suddenly turned and ran to his room. From under his mattress, he pulled a Penthouse. But instead of throwing himself on his own bed, this time, he wanted to be even nastier and crossed the hall again back to his sister’s room. He yanked off his sweatshirt, and pulled off his pants and boxers, and splayed his naked body, stomach down, on his sister’s comfy bed. Her cool, soft, fluffy, down comforter and flannel duvet cover welcomed his hot, hard cock and the first shooting sensations of lust through his dick were almost too much and he had to just lay there in order not to cum.

Then, slowly, with the Penthouse girl fingering her pussy, egging him on with a mocking smile, he slid his cock up a grove that had formed in his sister’s blanket. A nice smooth cunt slide for his cock. He began to slowly pump the blanket, legs spread eagle. He put one hand back and felt his strong ass muscles contract with every long pump of his hips into the soft, velvety-smooth blanket.

He was fucking his gorgeous sister’s bed. The blanket that every night enveloped her luscious, ripe, fuck-eager body. God, she was hot. At 20 she had the knock-out sex appeal that was driving all the boys crazy at UVM. And while the boys could only wonder what his sister’s body looked like under her taunting clothes, Timothy got to see her every day at home with her perfectly perky tits, her full round ass, her strong, flat stomach with its small belly button.

Theirs was a liberal home. Mother and sister always walked around naked, and sometimes Timothy was convinced it was just to torture him. But now he was getting back at her. Now, he was fucking his dick into his haughty sister’s blanket, and he was going to mess her perfect little princess bed. He was stroking faster now, the pleasure rising in his balls, flowing through his veins, as if there was cum in his entire body urging to be released into his sister’s bed. His gorging cock was viciously pumping now as if it was a fuck machine, just body, muscles, sinew, and fat dick pumping sister’s sheets and he was about to release his cum all over that prissy bed, when…

“Oh, you are in big trouble!” belted a sharp, Russian-tinged voice behind him.

The shock of a voice combined with being at the verge of being at cumming, shot adrenaline through Timothy’s body as if he had been electrocuted. He jolted his head back over his shoulder and saw Natasha’s tall frame almost fill the doorway.

Natasha was standing with her legs spread and her arms crossed. All of her long, blonde hair was cascading down loosely over the front of her left shoulder. Her black miniskirt was stretched tight by her stance, and her shapely, muscular cheerleader legs strutted out from underneath at clean angles. She wore white sneakers. And her soft, inviting, pink mohair sweater was so short it revealed her flat stomach, but more teasingly, the plush sweater bulged with Natasha’s full and proud tits. Her nails were painted bright red, and they drummed silently on her folded arm.

The realization of being caught masturbating spread eagle on this sister’s bed shot red-hot shame into Timothy’s face. But at the same time, the sight of the tall, blonde beauty standing there and having caught him in the dirty act, kept his dick just as hard as it was before it was about to spurt cum. In fact, he noticed that his hips were still slightly grinding and he quickly averted his gaze down at the bed where the Penthouse pussy pouted up at him.

“I… I’m… I’m… sorry,” he stammered. “Please don’t tell. I…”

“Shut up,” she commanded.

She sauntered over to his prone body and towered over him. “What have we here,” she laughed arrogantly. Then she hauled out and spanked him hard on his ass. Stinging pain shot through his ass and Timothy clenched the sheets into balls with his fists. “A wanking fuck boy, jerking off to a slut in a magazine. And all that on his sister’s bed.” She spanked him again. And once more.

She was standing so close to him now that he could smell her tantalizing perfume. He didn’t dare raise his gaze to meet hers, but his deep shame at being naked and splayed in front of her stung his face with heat.

“Get up little masturbator. Get up and show me what you have been rubbing all over your sister’s sheets.”

“N… No… I’ll just get dressed and start on my homework…”

“The fuck you will, little pud puller.” She reached down and grabbed his hair in the back of his head and started pulling him up to a standing position next to the bed. Once standing she slapped him across his face. “You bratty little masturbator. You will do exactly as I say, or I will tell your mother and sister all about your uncontrollable urge to jerk off on sis’s bed. What do you think they think they will say about that?”

“No, please,” Timothy begged, his face stinging, “Pl…Please,” now beginning to feel the sweat of fear moist his armpits. And yet, standing naked and utterly exposed in front of this tall, strong and beautiful Russian kept his cock raging hard with anticipation and excitement.

“That’s right,” she laughed, and continued in her hinted accent. “Get used to begging. You’ll be doing a lot more of that.” And then she reached down and wrapped her hand gently around his cock. “Mmm, now let me see just how big this dick of yours is.”

The shock of Natasha’s soft hand wrapping around his cock, made him involuntarily groan and his legs begin to buckle. She slowly slid her enveloping hand gently up and down his strong shaft, until he could not longer stand it and he sank uncontrollably. But even then her pleasing hand would not grant release, and followed him until he was on his knees in front of her, moaning in exquisite pleasure.

“My, my” she purred as she released his cock. “It’s true. You DO have a big dick. And such a nice, straight shape and large head, and that thick vein bulging out underneath. Your sister was right: It is spectacular.”

His eyes shot up in surprise. She gave him a husky laugh. “Yes, little jerk off boy, your sister has seen what you do in the shower with your hands wrapped around that soapy dick of yours. She’s been telling me what a fat, long cock you have. None of the cocks she’s sucked at school are as big as yours. And she tells me how she loves to torture you by prancing around naked, knowing how you have to hide the big boner you get in your pants when you see her perky tits.”

Before he could say anything, she had him by the hair again. With her other hand she pulled up her miniskirt. Timothy inhaled sharply as he suddenly was inches away from her naked, shaven pussy. He breathed in her fragrant odor of moist pussy mixed with her perfume, and his cock jumped with a new wave of rigor.

“Mmm, you like that, don’t you, pussy boy.”

His panting was shallow and quick now. More than anything in the world, he wanted her to shove his face into her pussy. To force his face deep between her legs, where he would bury his tongue and lick out her pussy as if his life depended on it.

A slap across his face shocked him back to paying attention.

“I asked you a question, pussy boy! Do you like my pretty little kitty?”

“Y.. Yes…,” he stuttered.

She yanked his hair back, ‘til his eyes were looking up into hers.

“Say, ‘Yes, Ms. Natty!’”

“Yes, Ms. Natty.”

“Good boy. Now it’s time for your punishment,” she said strictly. “Lay cock up on your sis’s bed!”

He did as commanded. With a few belts from his sister’s closet, Natasha soon had Timothy bound spread eagle to the bed. His cock was rigid and exposed.

“Little boy cocks shoot off so quickly and we don’t want that, now do we? We’ll have to make sure that thing doesn’t go off too soon,” Natasha said, rummaging through his sister’s drawers and pulling out a nylon stocking. “Ah, perfect.”

She tied the stocking around the base of Timothy’s balls and cock, cinching it so tight that he yelped like a dog as she gave it a final, hard tug and knotted it.

“Now, we’ll have to see just how hard and blue that fat cock of yours will get.” Then she kicked off her white sneakers and climbed on the bed between his legs. He raised his head to see what she was doing. Timothy watched as she lowered her self closer and closer to his dick. “Mmm, looks good enough to eat,” she purred. And suddenly, Timothy was afraid Natasha would actually sink her teeth into his cock.

“P… Pl… Please don’t hurt me,” he wimpered.

Natasha’s hand shot out and her long red nails dug into Timothy’s cock. He yelled out.

“Ask me properly!” she sneered.

“Oh, Please, oh please… Please don’t hurt me, Ms. Natty!” he begging, almost crying as her nails finally gave release on his cock.

“That’s better, pussy boy. Mmm, such deep red marks from my nails,” she laughed. “Looks good on you. And look: Look how blue your cock is turning. Why, it’s almost purple. And so hard! Look at those veins pulsing out. You didn’t know it could get that fucking rock hard, did you?” And then she leaned over him closer. “And you know what else you didn’t know? Just how sensitive a cock is when its bound up like that.”

And with that, Natasha gently rubbed her length of her mohair sweater along Timothy’s cock. He groaned in painful pleasure. The sheer sensation of his super sensitive cock gliding along the heavenly soft mohair was almost too much to endure. Natasha laughed as Timothy’s eyes rolled back into his head, and she leaned in harder so that his cock was now buried between her tits in a velvet valley of mohair. She rubbed up and down, driving him mad.

“Now my little fuck boy, show me what a good pussy licker you are,” and with that, Natasha climbed up to straddle his face. She hiked her skirt up around her waist and slowly inched down closer to Timothy’s face. He strained up to taste her, but she stopped just a breath away from his mouth. “Look at how much the little masturbator brat wants pussy,” she laughed. “You like my pretty shaved kitty, don’t you?” Timothy grunted in response as he stretched his tongue out as far as he could, lapping the air just below her glistening lips. “Ok, here’s a little,” she said and lowered herself aching slow onto Timothy’s face. And immediately, as soon as his tongue touched the velvet of a real live pussy for the first time in his, Timothy knew he would be a pussy slave for the rest of his life. As she lowered, he lapped and licked hungrily and greedily like a dog burying his face into a food dish. It tasted so good, so fucking good. Her juices and soft flesh and a mixture of her ooze and his spit dribbling over his chin. She slide her cunt along his nose. “Ooooh yeah, baby, I like my nice, slick kitty fucking your nose like it was cock.” She lowered herself even further now, burying his face and he rocked his head back and force to shove his stiff tongue deep into her cunt. His hips and aching cock began bucking the empty air. “Oh yeah, baby,” she purred, “That’s right, pussy whore, work your tongue. Fuck my cunt with that tongue. Yeah, that’s right, lick my clitty, oh yeah.” She was completely riding his face now, her pussy mashed on his nose and mouth and riding up and down his entire face, smearing him with her slick cunt juices. “That’s right fuck boy, eat my pussy. You make me so fucking wet. I’m shoving it into your face hard,” she grunted. “I have been wanting to fuck your face for a long time. Force you to eat my cum. I love it when the boys eat the cum right out of me. Oooh yeah. Someday I’m going make you suck another man’s cum right out of my kitty. Oh, fuck yeah! I’m going to cum. Mmmmm! Unnnnggghhhh!” and suddenly her strong thighs clamped around his head, shutting off any air to him, and she shuddered hard around his face and he felt cum ooze into mouth, and breathlessly he tried to swallow, as another wave of shudders shoved him deeper into bed.

When she finally relaxed her thighs, and lifted her wet pussy off his drenched face, Timothy was gagging for air in loud gasps and coughs.

“Mmmm, you ARE a good pussy licker. You made Ms. Natty cum all over your face. And look at that hard cock of yours. My, my, it’s all purple with veins gorging out. I bet it wants some of what your face got, hmm?”

“Oh yes please, Ms. Natty, oh yes, yes, yes. Yes, please.”

She laughed. And she undid the restraints. “Now turn over, and get up on all fours like the good pussy licking dog that you are.”

He obeyed quickly, and then she re-secured him again to the bed, now spread eagle on his stomach and cock. “Well, that may be what that little fuck cock wants, but it’s not what it’s going to get,” she laughed.

“Oh Please Ms. Natty, Please, I swear I’ll be good, I...”

“Shut up!” she snapped and smacked his ass. “We’ll just have to take care of that winy mouth of yours.” She went over to his sister’s drawers and pulled out two panties and another stocking. She balled up one panty. “No, please Ms. Natty, I… mffgggh” he muffled as she stuffed the gag deep into his mouth. Then she took the stocking and tied it as an extra gag, cinching it tight and knotting it off behind his head.

“Now, pussy dog, we are going to make you into my little pussy whore. And you know what every good whore does, don’t you?” She took another belt from the closet and looped it around his neck and left the strap end lying down his back. “The better to ride you with, my dear.”

And suddenly Timothy’s eyes widened in terror. Every nerve in his body tensed in fear. He began shaking his head, grunting against the gag, yanking against the leather belt restraints.

“Oh yes, little fuck boy. That’s right. Every whore gets fucked in her hole with a good, long, fat, cock, and you are not going to be any different. I’ve wanted to fuck that nice tight ass of yours every time you were sassy to me as your babysitter. Well, now we’ll see just how sassy you are, little brat. You are going to be my fuck whore.”

From where she suddenly got the strap-on cock, Timothy didn’t know, and didn’t care right now. All he could do was stare in horror at the big black cock that she was strapping on in front of her still-wet pussy. She dropped her skirt, but kept her pink sweater on, as she cinched the leather straps tight. Then she grabbed the other pair of his sister’s panties. “Up, up with your cute ass, fuck boy,” she cooed as she patted his naked ass. “Come on, lift up and let me put sis’s panties right under your dick. There, that’s right. And when I command you to “Cum” later, I will release your cock stocking and you will shoot your load of cum all over sis’s panties,” Natasha laughed. “Won’t that make for a nice little blackmail item?”

Timothy’s eyes started welling up with tears now. His chronic masturbation had gotten him into so much trouble, and Natasha was just too much for him. He felt like a helpless mouse that she was toying with, first pleasing, then hurting. Always taking another turn making him feel off balance and scared of what she would next… or not do. He never thought he could fear and want a woman so much.

“Ohh, is my fuck whore crying? That’s ok. I know you hate me. But you’ll see: you are going to cum to love hating me,” she said as she took position behind him and started feathering his ass in long, soft, gentle strokes with the backs of her fingernails. The sudden sensation of extreme pleasure made his ass twitch and contract and begin to grind against the sheets and his sister’s panties. The pleasure shot straight from her finger tips through his ass directly into the tip of his cock. She was playing his sensations like an instrument, inducing a soft rhythm of his hips fucking the sheets. God, his cock was so swollen but bound so tight that every stroke into the panties was a tortuous slide through denied pleasure. His hips began bucking faster and she grabbed the leather leash. “Mmm, that’s it my fuck horse, begin a nice trot of your cock into those panties,” she whispered. The belt cinched tighter around his neck, making it harder to breath. He raised his hips to fuck the panties better. “That’s right, show me your ass, present your ass to me.” And he did, beginning not to care anymore if she would fuck his ass. He felt a shot of cool jelly on his ass, and then quickly a nudge of the cock at his asshole. “You want to be fucked in the ass, don’t you?” And suddenly he understood that he did. That he WAS a whore. He nodded, and grunted eagerly. She pushed in and an uncontrollable groan was pushed out of his throat as if the cock were pushing it out louder and louder the deeper she sank her cock, inch by inch, into his muscular ass. “That’s right, my FUCK whore, take my cock. Take my cock in your pussy. You like being fucked in the pussy don’t you?” and she yanked his riding leash, choking him tighter. Now he was grunting and bucking wildly like a crazed animal. He was pushing back with his pussy ass so it could be filled deeper with more of her cock. He was rocking back to have the thick shaft rammed all the way in, and she met his ass with full impact, slamming her cock into his hole, and feeling it push against her clitty. A deep guttural grunt ripped through his lungs as he lurched his cock into the panties taking the impact of her cock. The leash around his neck was so tight now, it was turning his neck blue with bulging veins. He heaved air through his nose, nostrils flaring. “That’s right fuck whore. Oh God, I’m raping your ass, owning your ass. Your pussy ass is mine now. Oh God, that’s good! You’re making me so wet, watching you take my cock up your ass.” She reached under and yanked the slip knot around his cock and with a sudden explosion of sensation, he felt blood rush into his rock hard dick. He winced and cried fearing that he would have to cum before her command. She rode the leash so tight that he was choking. His head and cock were on the verge of bursting with pressure. His body was racked with the need to splatter his cum. “CUM! Spurt your boy cum Fuck Whore!” she yelled, yanking his leash, choking off his last breaths and thrusting into his ass and cumming herself on her own cock buried to the hilt in his ass, and he exploded, splattering cum in long jets on his sister’s panties, up his stomach and on her bed, as Natasha collapsed onto his back and he blacked out in pleasure, pain and release.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Secret Ownership of Tim

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds