The Seduction of Bobby's Mom

It was everything I had hoped it would be from our earlier encounters. We spent at least an hour kissing and touching each other in ways I'd never kissed or touched another person before and I felt as if I was floating outside my body. We continued to gently caress each other as our lips met and our tongues explored each other with an intense passion that was alien to me.

When I pulled away to begin kissing my way to her pussy, she immediately understood my intentions and offered no resistance. As I sucked on each hard nipple I could hear faint gasps coming from her mouth and I was delighted I could have such an affect on this beautiful woman.

I could tell she enjoyed the attention I was giving her boobs, which pleased me immensely. I tried to suck on them and knead them in the same way I usually enjoyed having done to me, which seemed to bring her equal amounts of pleasure. I probably should have spent more time with them and the next time I vowed that I would, but right now I had a hunger that was driving me at that point and I wanted to press on and taste my lover.

Although she was breathing heavily by now, I pulled away from her nipples and heard her faint sounds of disappointment. I moved down her stomach and onto her pubic area, where I began to lick and kiss the inside of her thighs. I was pleased she enjoyed that stimulation and I slowly moved towards her sexual center, which was glistening, revealing the full measure of her wetness.

Using a combination of caresses with my hands and my tongue I teased the outside of her pussy as long as I thought she could stand it. When she began to arch her back up towards my mouth, I knew she desperately wanted me inside her.

I put one hand on my own pussy and felt myself much wetter that I could ever remember being with any other partner. As I slowly caressed myself I began to lick the inside of Cheryl's pussy, sucking in her juices. I loved her taste as well as her scent and I knew I'd never forget it after this night.

Between my kissing, licking, lightly sucking and even occasionally biting, it became clear to me that Cheryl was getting very close. Moments later as her body began to spasm I used my fingers to grab her clit and I squeezed it gently, helping to push her over the abyss.

I immediately felt her legs lock around my head, as she pulled me as close to her as was physically possible. As she came I continued sucking her folds and licking her juices. Moments later I was able to feel her body shudder again and I knew she was being ravaged by a smaller orgasm that was now consuming her.

As she gradually came down from her high and I continued to lightly kiss her pussy I knew it would now be my turn. I leaned up and moved my body directly over her face. She looked at me and immediately knew the position that I wanted. Before she started I whispered to her.

"I have had fantasy after fantasy about watching your beautiful face licking me since I first laid eyes on you. I want to be able to watch everything."

She smiled up at me and said, "Be my guest."

I don't usually cum quickly, but seeing Cheryl's mouth on me was enough stimulation in and of itself to get me off. By the time she finally stuck her tongue deep inside me and found my clit I could no longer contain myself.

I can be a real ejaculator when I have an intense orgasm and I knew that was about to happen. I had no idea if I was about to have the most intense orgasm of my life, but I knew at the very least it would be a really close second.

When I felt Cheryl suck my engorged clit into her mouth I saw stars. I reached down and grabbed her head and pulled it into my crotch and then I leaned forward to make sure I maximized the contact between her face and my pussy.

When I finally opened my eyes and looked down, that beautiful face was covered in my fluids and she was smiling at me in a way that confirmed what I suspected the first moment I ever laid eyes on her. This woman was indeed my soul mate.

I carefully slid my body down next to hers and I kissed and licked her face clean in a mating ritual that I knew only two female lovers could possibly enjoy. We continued to lie together and kiss and caress each other until I heard her say what I had been dreading to hear since she first arrived.

"It's nearly eleven and I need to head home, lover."

I wanted to have a long heart-to-heart talk with her, but I knew now was not the time. We continued to kiss and caress each other for another thirty minutes and then I watched her get dressed.

I went downstairs with her and walked her to her car totally naked. I just didn't feel like getting dressed and I wanted her to see what she was leaving behind, so that next time it might be more difficult for her to leave.

We stood in my driveway standing against her car kissing, while she gently fingered my pussy and continued to keep me wet. Then I had a wonderful orgasm all over her hand. I watched her seductively lick my fluids from her hand and then she pried herself away from me and finally left.

I sat at my kitchen table naked reliving the incredible night I just experienced with Cheryl and I came to the conclusion that I was madly and head-over-heels in love with her. It was then that I decided I would do whatever it took to make her mine. Aren't new relationships wonderful?

Cheryl and I met five more times after that night and as hard as it was for me to imagine, the sex became better each time and our closeness continued to grow until we really started making love like a couple, anticipating each other's moves and knowing each other's most sensitive areas. It increased our passion and made the orgasms far more intense. I finally realized what I was always told, that sex WAS incredible when it was with someone you loved.

Each time we were together it became much more difficult for her to say good night and more difficult for me to watch her leave me, just to return to a husband who didn't deserve to have such a prize.

Now I was preparing for her eventual arrival tonight, but when it was over I knew things would finally be different. At least, I hoped they would.

It was just before seven when Cheryl's black Lexus SUV pulled into the driveway and then into my garage, where we decided early on that it would be safe from all prying eyes, especially if Bobby ever happened to drop by unannounced. I smiled when I heard the garage door close and I could feel myself get moist in anticipation of seeing her walk through the door.

She came in exactly like I had expected, without knocking or feeling like a stranger. In the past six weeks we had gotten very comfortable in my house together and I felt good knowing she could move about without any level of uneasiness. I even gave her a key and longed for the not-too-distant future when we might be living together as a couple.

I was waiting for her the way I had been waiting for her the previous four times, naked on the sofa with my makeup and hair absolutely perfect. There were times when she arrived that we'd be at each other within minutes and then there were those times when she was more laid back and enjoyed mellowing out in the tub before our intimacy. I was totally flexible and didn't care too much how we did it, so I never voiced much of a preference. But today that would be different.

She came through the entryway between the house and the garage and her face lit up when she saw me. She kicked off her heels and started to peel off her blouse and as she reached the sofa it was clear that she was hungry for intimacy.

It had never been this way for her during her marriage and I now knew how cheated she had felt. The passion made all the difference in the world and if you never had it, sadly you never missed it. Now I hoped that she could never dare go back to what she had.

I told her to stop and she did without question. She knew there were times I became very assertive and she always honored those times. I told her not to touch me and just take off all of her clothes, which she promptly did. Next I told her to go upstairs and take a shower and then wait for me on our bed. Before she left I rubbed my index finger across the cleft of my pussy and then across her lips and saw her tremble slightly as she licked my finger. Then I told her to get a move on and she promptly disappeared up the stairs.

I gave her fifteen minutes and then I walked upstairs and found her sitting on top of the bed waiting, exactly as I'd instructed her. I asked her to stand and help me pull the covers off the bed, which she did. Then I told her to lie in the middle of the bed, which she also did. Then I pulled out the restraints.

I had purchased leather bands for her wrists and ankles and I strapped those on her. As she watched what I was doing I think she started to get a sense for what I had in mind and I could see in her eyes that she wasn't sure whether she was going to like it or not, but there was no doubt that she would do it and accept everything I decided without any hint of reservation. Without saying a word, we each knew that we had already attained that level of trust.

With the leather bands secured I pulled some nylon rope from the dresser drawer that was in four pre-cut lengths and tied her to the four posters of the bed, in the typical spread-eagled position. She looked absolutely gorgeous and I thought her body was as close to perfection as any woman would dare hope to achieve.

I used some matches to light a dozen candles I had arranged around the room and I turned off the overhead light. I put some soft music on the stereo and then I moved towards the bed. She remained alert and attentive to everything that was going on. I could tell from the look in her eye she had many questions, but there was no absence of love and trust in that look and that made me feel wonderful.

I took some baby oil in my hand and started to work from her toes up her legs giving her the most relaxing and sensual massage I could manage. I could tell it was hitting the mark because she started getting a real far-away dreamy look in her eyes and it was also having a considerable affect on me, as well.

I continued to move to her thighs and then to her torso. I spent a long time kneading her breasts and playing with her nipples and when it appeared that she might be getting close to a climax I moved to her arms and then her hands. The shift in my focus drew disappointed sighs from her, as I knew it would.

Her arms had excellent muscle tone and I could tell she was enjoying the relaxing rub down. I knew she was feeling blissful and I was almost tempted to let her fall asleep, but I wasn't through with her yet.

I moved the traveling medicine show down between her legs and I started a detailed massage of her ass and her pussy that I think was beginning to make her crazy. I was familiar enough with Cheryl's body now that I knew how far I could take her to the edge without letting her cum and I estimated that I did that to her not less than six or seven times during that hour. I could tell she was feeling wonderful, but I also knew that she was more than ready to cum.

I moved into a sixty-nine position and began licking her juices, but I stayed on my knees and intentionally kept my pussy above her face – just out of her reach. I could hear her moaning and feel the bed shaking as she tried desperately to reach me with her mouth, but all of her attempts were futile.

I could feel her flow increase and I knew once again she was getting close, so I moved outside to her folds and kissed around her pussy to continue to taunt her. Once again I could hear her moans that hungered for release.

I glanced at the clock and I could see that I had been torturing my lover for nearly ninety minutes and if she could have chewed through the ropes by now she would have done so. It was time for my surprise.

I had just purchased two toys several days before and I was ready to use both of them on her now. I left Cheryl and her whimpering sighs for a moment to go into my closet and put on a nine inch strap-on dildo. I thought it looked silly in the mirror, but I knew it would make her feel wonderful, reaching places I couldn't always get to. I also purchased a smaller five inch dildo that vibrated and I thought it to be the perfect size for what I needed. When I came out of my closet Cheryl's breath caught in her throat when she saw what I was wearing between my legs.

As I climbed onto the bed her look was one of fear mixed with crazed desire. I never had used a strap-on before and wasn't sure I liked them, but after all - how tough could it be I thought. I centered myself between her legs and taunted her a little more by rubbing the penis shaped toy across her vaginal lips. She was more than ready.

I put it up against her opening and used one hand to part her lips and slowly insert the fun toy inside my lover. I could hear her gasps as it filled her up and when I could go no further I began the gentle thrusting, withdrawing and thrusting motion, while at the same time trying to kiss those sexy lips.

Once she was comfortable with the dildo inside her I removed it for just an instant. By the look in her eye I knew if she had a gun at that point she would have shot me dead. I took the smaller dildo and inserted it in her pussy to get it lubricated. Then I inserted the entire thing into her ass right up the switch at the back, which I purposely left off. Then I reinserted the larger dildo into her pussy and I began to fuck her, slowly at first but gradually increasing the tempo as I went.

I saw Cheryl's eyes roll back into her sockets and then I knew her body was getting ready to climax. I used my hand to flip the switch on the smaller dildo that was in her ass and once that started vibrating I began to increase my speed fucking her harder and a little rougher. That was when the first orgasm ravaged her body.

I always thought of myself as multi-orgasmic because I could easily have two orgasms with the appropriate stimulation, but Cheryl redefined that term for me. I'd seen her have as many as six orgasms during constant stimulation, but I think she buried that record today. Her body continued to spasm for nearly twenty minutes and when she finally seemed to calm down I thought her heart would nearly explode inside her chest.

I slowed my pace and when I thought she was finally finished I slowly withdrew both dildos and began to gently kiss her everywhere on her face. She tried to kiss me back, but she was still panting so quickly that she could barely speak.

We lay like that for maybe thirty or forty minutes, as my hand was gently caressing her body and her very swollen pussy. As soon as she was able, she spoke.

"Untie me . . . please."

I did so and as soon as her hands were free she pulled my head to her face and began kissing me with intensity and passion that I didn't know she still possessed. It wasn't love making though, it was more like a display of regal appreciation.

She pulled back and looked at me with perspiration glistening over her face. She slowly collected her breathe and then she spoke.

"My god Erin, that was simply incredible. No one has ever cared enough to take the time to make me feel the way that you do. I am so in love with you."

That was exactly what I'd hoped to hear from her beautiful lips. I kissed her and got off the bed and headed into the bathroom, where I started the water into the tub. I wanted her to regain her composure; I knew she was gonna need it.

We got into the tub, but this time I was lying back with her between my legs caressing her body and kissing the sides of her face. Then I started the last phase of my plan.

"I want you to listen to what I have to say without interrupting me, okay?" I whispered into her ear.

She nodded and kissed my hand as it continued to caress her face.

"Do you believe me when I tell you that I love you more than anything in this world and I believe in my heart that you are my one true soul mate?"

She didn't respond right away, but then she slowly nodded.

"Do you feel the way about me?" I asked, slightly fearful of the answer.

She didn't take any time to answer that question and she nodded immediately.

"Then I'll only ask you this next question once. Will you agree to move in with me so we can live like a couple?"

She thought about that question for a long moment and then asked if she could turn around and I readily agreed. We were now facing each other, with our legs straddling each other's body.

"I do love you Erin, but it's not that easy for me. It's no problem for the kids, Bobby will be in college in the fall and Randy will be done two years after that, but I've been with Bob for nearly twenty years. What kind of a person would I be to just run off after he's been such a loyal husband?"

"Are you still in love with him?" I asked her.

She looked away and I could see tears starting to well-up in her eyes. I waited till she turned back to face me and I asked the question again, though much softer.

"Cheryl, are you still in love with Bob?"

She made eye contact with me once again. "No, I haven't been in love with him for many years. The sex is obligatory and without any love or passion. I didn't know that then, but I sure as hell understand what that means now. I think we both just go through the motions about once a month."

I nodded as I listened. "But you still won't leave him, even for your own happiness?"

She swallowed hard. "I don't think I can. I don't think I could stand feeling that deceptive, not to mention what my sons would probably think of me."

I reached over for a large manila envelope that was on the back shelf next to the tub. I pulled out eighteen 9" x 12" color photos of her husband in various poses of intimacy with a younger woman who I had earlier learned was a paralegal at his law firm. I thought about it for a minute while I looked at those photographs and then I spoke to her in a whisper, which we enjoyed using with each other during such intimate moments.

"If your answer about leaving your husband had been based upon any other reasons I would not show you these, but you need to see them and you also need to understand that I'll do whatever it takes to make you mine. Do you understand me?"

She nodded that she understood without saying a word. Then I handed her the photos and she leaned towards the candlelight and began to pan through the collection depicting her husband's duplicity with a woman who appeared to be far closer to my age than to Cheryl's.

She studied each photo carefully and as she did I could feel her resistance to my offer fade further and further away. I didn't know what to expect when she finally dropped them onto shelf and looked contemplative for a long moment before she spoke.

"You're young and extremely beautiful and you have your whole life ahead of you. Why would you want to be saddled down to me?" She asked, using a serious tone that I had previously never heard from her lips.

I thought about her question for a long time. During the early stages of our relationship I had asked that same question of myself countless times trying to be sure about the feelings that I was developing for this beauty. But no matter how I looked at the situation, the answer had always been the same. Since I had no other answer for her, I just told her why I felt the way I did.

"Because I'm in love with you and I'm following my heart."

Cheryl stood up without saying a word and began to towel herself off. I wasn't sure what she was up to so I just sat there and watched her for a few minutes before I finally spoke.

"Where are you going?" I asked, once again fearful of what her response might be.

She looked up at me as she started getting dressed, but this time there was a smile on her face.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds