• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Seduction of Karen Ch. 2

The Seduction of Karen Ch. 2

After a hot session of great sex. I was in a sound sleep. Karen was next to me and our new found friend Walter was on the other side of Karen. It must of been a few hours. I thought I was dreaming. I kept my eyes closed, but I was sure I could feel the bed moving.

Awake now, I listened for sounds. I could hear lips kissing and a soft moan every once in a while from Karen. Then I could feel Karen rolling over with her ass pressing up against my one leg. I pretended not to feel anything. But carefully I turned my head just a little bit and opened one eye to see what was going on.

Sure enough, Karen was back into action again. With the night light on softly, I could make out Karen's head going up and down on Walters hard cock. God, she was going to town on that thing. She was taking all nine inches deep inside of her mouth and moaning like there was no tomorrow. Walter was just laying there with his eyes closed. I could see he was enjoying the hell out of what my loving wife was doing to him.

Neither of them had any idea I was watching them. I just laid there and watched. This went on for 10 minutes or so. And then Walter reached down with his hands and pulled Karen's face off of his hard cock and up to his waiting mouth. I have never been kissed like my wife was kissing Walter. Her tongue was deep inside of his mouth and his was deep inside of hers. With one quick movement, my wife moved on top of Walter.

Karen reached down and guided Walters hard cock deep inside of her. Within each push, his cock went deeper and deeper until she finally had it all inside of her. Now she was slowly going up and down on it as Walter pinched both of her nipples harder and harder. Karen loves to have her nipples played with.

I couldn't believe my wife was fucking him again. And this time, she thought I was sound alseep. At first I wanted to reach over and to let her know I was watching. But I didn't. I kept quite and watched. Karen was riding his cock harder and faster now. She was on fire. With one hard, Karen reached down and started to rub on her hot clit. This told me that she wanted to cum and cum fast. Her fingers were going crazy on her clit. And this seemed to excite Walter as well. He started pushing upward to meet Karen's movements.

What seemed like hours, Karen rode Walters hard cock. She must of came 5 times. And then I could hear Walter moaning, "I'm going to cum Karen," he said to her. Do it baby, cum deep inside of me, give it to me now she begged Walter.

Suddenly Walter pushed upward real hard and held still for a couple of minutes. I knew that he was cumming and cumming hard too. Karen held still and had the biggest smile on her face. Again she lowered her face to his and kissed him wildly and with so much passion.

When they stopped kissing, Karen said softly to Walter. We have to be careful not to wake up Bob. Walter just smiled and shook his head yes. Slowly Karen got off his Walter cock and his juices came rushing off of her hot pussy. Walter give her a quick kiss and got out of the bed. Walter was dressing and when finished, he let himself out of the house I guess. Karen pushed back up against me and I kept still, hoping that she would not feel my own hard cock.

The next morning I was woke up by Karen kissing me on my cheek. Karen had gotten up earlier and fixed me this huge breakfest. Karen laid next to me naked as I eat this meal fit for a king. I looked at her and smiled. Whats wrong she asked. Nothing, not one damn thing I said. But if I had known a long time ago that in order to get a meal like this served to me in bed, that all I had to do was arrange for my wife to get fucked like crazy, I surely would of done it. She laughed as I went on eating.

When I finished eating, she asked me some questions about what had taken place last night and how I liked it. I told her last night was hot. And that I did it all for her. Every ladies dream is to make love to two men at once, I told her. Karen cut me off quickly. Just like its every mans dream to fuck two ladies she asked me. Sure I told her. What man wouldn't love to have two ladies in the same bed at the same time.

Then she threw the big question at me. If you had your pick of any lady to join us in our bed, who would you like it to be, she asked.

This was a trick question I thought to myself and that I better be very careful who my answer is. I just smiled and said to her, who would you pick for me... No fair she said. Last night you picked for me and I loved it. So tell me who you would love to fuck and maybe I can give it to you tonight.

I wait for a few seconds. I wanted to make it out that I really had to think hard about this. But I already knew who I wanted. It was her own sister Debbie. Debbie stands about 5ft2 and weighs 100 pounds at most. Debbie has 34c tits and a knock out body. But what drives me crazy about Debbie is when she wears a dress. Debbie has killer leggs and always wear black stockings.

But Debbie was always kind of cold to me at family get togethers. But each time I saw her, thought of fucking her would race thru my mind

The wait was up. I figured why not tell her and she what she says. I looked straight into her eyes and said, if I had my choice of another woman joining us in our bedroom, I guess it would have to be your sister Debbie. I thought for sure she was going to blow up at me. But instead she just smiled and started laughing. I knew it she said. I could tell you liked her by the way you always stared at her at family gathering.

You like her, she said. Of course I like her. Now was do or die time I thought to myself. What really excite me about your sister is her leggs. You know that I am a legg man, I told her.

And you want me to bring her into our bed so you can fuck her, right she asked. Well you did ask me who I wanted.

To my surprise she started laughing again. I forgot to tell you something Bob, she said. I am having a naughty nightie party tonight. And guess who is going to be there she said as she laughed louder. Big deal I told her. So will alot of other ladies I told her. Yes, but I can talk Debbie into spending the night here in our spare room. Do you want Debbie tonight Karen asked me.

God yes I told her.

We both got out of bed and took showers. Then I went outside to do some yardwork and Karen left for the store to get things for tonights party. Around 5:00 I went to the hardware store to pick up some thing. The damn check out lines were longer than shit. I didn't return home until around 7:00. When I turned onto our street, there where tons of cars in our driveway. There must of been 20 cars. I parked out on the street and let myself into the house.

Upon walkin into the house, I was shocked big time. There in my livingroom were at least 25 ladies. Karen was doing all of the talking. Then a bigger surprise. Out from the kitchen came her sister Debbie wearing a teddy nightie. It was black lace and she had on black stocking and high heels on too. I watched her every move. My wife had noticed my starring too. I stood in the doorway and watch as Debbie made her way around the room showing off the teddy she was wearing.

One by one the other ladies would touch the teddy and moan how soft it felt. Debbie saw me and walked over toward me. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her lower back. What do you think Bob, Debbie asked out loud. I kept my hand still and stated that it was soft. No sooner than the word came out, Debbie pushed my hand down to her bare skin ass. As soft as this she asked and started laughing. No, that that soft I laughed back out loud. Debbie turned and went back out into the kitchen.

My wife started talking again to the other ladies about the next outfit that Debbie was going to model for them. My cock was growing just thinking about Debbie in our kitchen changing her clothes. I had to see her.. I just had too. Without any one seeing me, I carefully made my way into the den and by the other kitchen door. Carefully I pushed it open just enough to look inside. Sure enough, there was little Debbie bare ass naked except black stockings and her heels. God I couldn't believe how firm and tight her little ass was. Every once in a while, I could catch a quick look at her titties as well. My dick was rock hard now.

Then I got the surprise of my life. Suddenly some one reach around me and grabbed my crotch. I turn and it was Karen. In my ear she said, you like what you see, don't you? Of course I loved looking at her sister. She was a fox and a half. Karen unzipped my pants and stared stroking my hard cock. Stop it I told her. People are right in the other room. Some one could walk in any minute and see us. With that she kissed my cheek and said okay baby, but tonight is my way of paying you back for sharing Walter with me. I gave her a puzzled look as she let go of my hard cock and walked into the kitchen to be with Debbie.

What seemed like hours later. The party finally got over with. Karen, myself and Debbie were cleaning up the mess around the house. Karen asked Debbie if she wanted a drink. Sure thing Debbie replied. Karen mixed her up a mix drink and handed it to her. This should help you to relax Karen told her. Debbie took a sip and asked Karen what kind of drink it was. Karen told her a mixed drink that a friend told her about. Debbie remaked how good it tasted.

Finally after five drinks for Debbie, we were done cleaning the house and relaxing in the livingroom. The stereo was on softly and Debbie and Karen were on the couch and I was sitting on the recliner. We were just chilling and listening to the music. After ten minutes of just listening to the music, I noticed that Debbie eyes were closed and she was very quite. Karen touched Debbie leg and asked her were she wanted to sleep tonight. No answer came from Debbie. Again Karen said it to Debbie. Again no answer.

I think she passed out, Karen told me. I laughed out loud. Oh well, Karen said. I guess she better just sleep in our bed. I smiled big time. We can't do that to your sister I told her. Trust me Karen said, Debbie is not going to wake up any time soon. I gave her six of my heavy duty sleeping pills. You shouldn't of done that Karen, I told her. Oh be quite and help me lift her into our bedroom.

Carefully I lifted Debbie's small body into our room. Debbie was out for sure. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top with no bar on either. I laid her onto the bed carefully. Karen sat her up and took off Debbie shirt right in fron of me. I now had my first look at Debbie's hard 36c tits. God they were perfect. Her nipples had to be a half inch long and harder than hell. Help me with her short Karen said softly as she laid Debbie back down. As Karen pulled off Debbie's short, I got another surprise. Little Debbie, who was 32 years old, had a shaved pussy. My wife saw me staring at her sisters pussy. I knew you would like that she said.

After we got Debbie up on the bed right, my wife stripped and laid next to her sister and looked up at me. Well, are you coming to bed she said. Like a mad man, I ripped off my clothes in a flash and was soon on thw other side of her sister Debbie. I gave my wife a puzzled look. Now what I asked her. Go ahead and touch her she said. No way, it will be my luck and she'll wake up and all hell will break loose I told her.

Karen laughed out loud. Watch she said. Debbie is out cold and she will not wake up until tomorrow. Sure I said. Karen shocked me and put her hand right on her sisters shaved pussy.. See she said. If she was awake, could I do this. Big deal, I told her. Then I was shocked again as my wife reach over with her other hand and pushed Debbie's legg wide open and ramed in two of her fingers. Debbie just laid there and din't move at all. Karen took out her finger and put them up to my mouth. Here is you chance to taste my sisters pussy, want a taste. I quickly took my wifes two fingers into my mouth and sucked on them like crazy.

Want to lick the real thing Karen asked? She didn't have to ask me twice. I got up quickly and got between Debbie's leggs and dove into her bald pussy and was licking away. As I licked her pussy, my hands way working on Debbie's titties. God they were so firm and yet very soft.. Her nipples were getting longer and harder. Debbie was out cold alright, but her body seemed to be getting excited. Karen had reached under me and started stroking my hard cock. Oh wow, you like licking my sister, don't you she said. I want to suck on your cock as you eat her,Karen said. I turned giving my cock right into her mouth. She was sucking like crazy.

Then I started to notice that Debbie hips were moving a little bit. I just took it that Debbie must of been thinking this was a dream or something. But then I felt Debbie's hand on top on my head pushing my face harder into her blad pussy. I just started licking faster and faster. I looked up at Debbie's face and her eyes were wide open now. God, you said he was great at licking pussy Debbie said out loud. God what a shock that was to me. Karen stop sucking long enough to laugh out loud too.

Does he fuck as good, Debbie asked Karen. God yes.. Want him now she asked. Hell yes Debbie ordered as she pulled me away from her wet bald pussy and up on top of her sexy little body. If was it my cock knew right where to go. Right into her wet pussy. With two or three pushes, I was deep inside of her pussy. Karen was now laying next to Debbie watching me fuck her sister like a mad man. Slow down baby, remember taht Debbie is spending the night and you have two of us to please tonight.

I was raming my cock as deep as it would go. Debbie was moaning out loud. I sure could tell she was close to cuming. My wife asked me if this was what I wanted. God yes baby I told her. Anything else I can do to help your fantasy baby, she asked me. God yes, suck Debbie's tits as I fuck her baby.. Please I begged her.. Karen reached up and took one of Debbie's nipples into her mouth and started sucking like mad.

Debbie was monaing even louder now. My wife stopped sucking for a second to catch her breath. As she she, a white juice came out of Karen's mouth. It was milk... Titty milk. God, no way I said. Debbie has her baby 3 years ago and I guess her husband had asked her to keep the milk in her tits. I lowered my mouth to the other tit and I started sucking like a newborn baby. It was my first taste of mothers milk and god was it so sweet tasting.

I knew that I could not last long now. Sure enough, within minute, I was shooting my hot cum deep inside of her sister hot pussy. Debbie was cuming as well. She was arching her back and pushing hard into my cock. Slowly both of us stopped cuming. Karen was still sucking on Debbie's tit. I rolled off of Debbie so she could breath easy. Debbie reached up and grabbed Karen by her hair. What Karen asked out loud. You said you would clean my pussy after her came in it. Karen got down between Debbie's leggs and started licking and sucking out my cum. I wish I had a camera.

Sure enough, just the sight of seeing Karen lickng her own sister pussy was making my cock hard again. I got up off the bed and got behind Karen. With one push, I was all the way inside of Karen's hot pussy. The harder I ramed her tight pussy, the faster she would lick Debbie's pussy. After about ten minutes of raming her pussy hard, I was shooting another load of my cum for the second time in less than 30 minutes. God was it cuming hard too. Karen was moaning out loud as she kept licking. I knew that she was cuming hard as well. Debbie was also cuming too. All three of us at the same time. This was a dream come true for me...

I laid back onto the bed in between Debbie and my wife. They both cuddled to me. It was now 3:00 in the morning. All of us had the next day off. But Debbie had to get some sleep before going home. So we decide to call it quits for the night so Debbie could get some sleep.

My wife Karen whispered into Debbie's ear, maybe next time you stay over, Bob can call her friend Walter up and have him stay over for a foursome. That blew my mind. I knew Karen would want more of Walter. But now she wanted to share him with her sister as well. Who am I to bitch I thought to myself. Sure I told them, next weekend if Debbie can get away from her husband I said. You set it up and I'll be here for the whole weekend.

But once again, this is another story. Please keep in mind that all of my last two stories are totally true and really happened. Talk about being the luckiest man alive... Thank god....... Hope you like it.. Let me know if you want to hear what happened the next weekend!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Seduction of Karen Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 737 milliseconds