The Seduction of Sue

He slowly moved his face back toward my cunt as if he was savoring the view, and inside I was screaming at him to speed it up as I really needed to cum. I felt a sigh of relief and intense excitement as I felt his tongue start of lick up and down my cuntlips again. He would lick it a few times then move down to lick my asshole then back up to my cunt avoiding my clit for now. About the same time as he buried his face in my cunt, I felt Jen stirring and she lifted my head off of her leg laying it gently back on the couch. I watched her as she stood up unzipping her dress and pulled it up and over her head. I heard myself gasp as she stood right beside me completely naked now. I looked her up and down marveling at how beautiful her body was, her firm tits and sexy dark-haired cunt. I could see the wetness on her cuntlips as she stood there, then got exceeding happy as she kneeled over my head facing John and put a small couch pillow under my head for comfort and lowered herself down onto my mouth. My tongue shot out of my mouth before her cunt got within range on it. Just before I licked her again, I said, "You are soooo stunning, Jen!! I can't wait to taste your sweet juices again and make you cum all over my face!" She was really wet down there, I could a drop of her juice forming at the bottom of her cunt, and just as she lowered herself enough so that my tongue would touch her I flicked the drop off and onto my tongue.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, you taste sooooo good, Jen!"

As Jen was getting into positions to have me tongue fuck her, John continued to work his magic on my cunt and asshole. He was trying to fuck both of my holes with his tongue, then he began to concentrate on my clit licking and softly biting it as he spread the lips of my cunt with his fingers giving him better access to it. I was quickly coming to the bursting point and could feel it was going to be a great one! As I ate her I reached my hands under her legs and grabbed her soft tits pinching them and scraping my fingernails over them. She reached down and did the same to mine pinching and pulling the nipples away from my chest. From our last meeting, I guess that she remembered that I do enjoy a little pain with my pleasure.

Jen was rubbing her cunt all over my face now even attempted to get my nose inside her then she again placed herself over my mouth again and I drove my tongue inside her then sucked her large clit into my mouth. I could sense that she was about to cum, and frankly so was I as I lifted my hips up and ground my cunt on John's face. I came first, it was really soooooooo intense! I screamed out, "I'm cumming!! AHHHHHHHHHHH, YES!!! It feels so good don't ever stop John. I never thought I would stop cumming, it felt so good until finally after what seemed to be 5 minutes the spasms finally stopped and I let my hips fall back onto the couch. I must have had a lot of juices flow during my cum as I felt the wetness against my ass. I sure hope I didn't ruin their couch, I briefly thought. Thankfully, John took my literally and didn't stop eating my cunt, and I again concentrated on bringing the lovely Jen off again. I moved my hands from her tits and as John did to me parted the lips of her cunt with my fingers and sucked her hard clit into my mouth. I was sucking on it furiously and it wasn't long before I heard her exclaim, "I'm cumming, too. AAAHHHHHHHH Sue your mouth feels sooooooo good on my clit!!" As she started to cum I shoved two of my fingers into her cunt and began to finger-fuck her also as fast as I could. She was bucking all around as she came it was hard to keep her clit in my mouth but I managed until she collapsed onto my face.

"That was soooooooo good, Sue. You have a very talented tongue and know just the right spots to excite me!!"

In the meantime, John continued to work his magic with his tongue on my cunt bringing me to orgasm after orgasm. Jen got off of my face and sat down again beside me, stroking my face and neck with her one hand and mauling my tits with the other further intensifying my extreme pleasure. I lost count of the number I had cum somewhere after 5 or 6. John's tongue had to be tired by now, and I was started to get exhausted from all of my orgasms. So I gently scooted up onto Jen's leg and pushed his head away from me.

"I can't take anymore, John! I loved the way you made love to my cunt with your tongue, but enough is enough. I swear that you can eat a cunt almost as good as a woman can!!"

We all enjoyed a really good laugh at that statement, and Jen and I laid back with my head still in her lap. It was now about 11:30 by the clock on the wall, and I was wondering what if anything would come next this evening.

I didn't have long to wonder about it as John stood up and said to Jen, "Let's trade places, we'll just see if you're as good as I am!" Jen got up also sat down on the other side of me. John stood by my face and peeled his shirt off over his head revealing his well-toned upper body to my for the first time. I also noticed that something else was "well toned" as it looked like an arrow was poking out from inside of his sweat pants. I swung my legs over onto the floor and now sat facing him, he started to hook his fingers in the top of his pants, but I reached out and stopped him replacing them with my own hands saying, "How about if you let me do them, you can't be doing all the work tonight!"

I slowly pulled his pants down over his hips, I was really excited about finally seeing what was hidden under them. I was careful not to include his underwear as I did. As I got them down below his underwear I almost couldn't believe that he hadn't poked a hole in them by now. His cock was actually pulling the cloth away from the underside of them on his legs. Jen bent down and pulled them completely off of his legs. And I was left with a pole not more than 6 inches away from my mouth. I felt myself juicing again and I reached over and began to remove his briefs. As I got down to the point of exposing his pubic hair, I actually had to pull the front of the briefs away from his body in order to get off them over his cock. I quickly removed them the rest of the way, and again I let out an audible gasp as my eyes took in this very impressive specimen of manhood. His cock was hard like a steel rod, and I couldn't resist reaching my hand out to wrap it around the shaft. From my initial observation it looked to be a little longer than Jack's so that would make it about 7-8 inches long, but what besides the hardness what made it some impressive was the thickness of it. It appeared to be about as big around as a cucumber. My mouth was wide open and I was afraid that I'd start drooling, then Jen said, "Pretty impressive, isn't it!!

"Wow, I'll say so, you're really a very lucky woman to have this cock to fuck you all the time."

I was unconsciously stroking it while we talked, and I could see drop's of pre-cum starting to flow from his slit. I couldn't resist flicking my tongue out to lick it clean, and then pulling him closer by his cock, I opened my mouth and sucked the head of it inside my mouth and flick my tongue over the underside of his cockhead. I slowly moved down his shaft taking more and more of it inside, my jaws were wider apart than ever before and I still had another three inches to go before I completely engulfed his member.

"My God, that feels soooo good, Sue! You are really good at this! I can already feel my cum starting build up inside me!"

"Wow, Sue, your cheeks are so puffed out you look like a chipmunk with nuts in its pouches!"

The only thing I could do was grunt when she said that, my mouth had never felt so stuffed before. This was the first cock I'd seen that was thicker than Jack's, other's have been close but this one definitely beat his. As I slowly tried to get more of it in my throat, I was thinking that I couldn't wait to get fucked by this huge cock. Only an inch remained to go when he pulled away from my mouth saying, "I really want to tit-fuck you now!" I laid back down on the couch and he kneeled over me and placed his cock in the cleavage of my tits, I pushed my tits together so that they made a tunnel for him to fuck me. I felt Jen move between my legs and her face bury in my cunt lapping up my juices again. I'd just have to wait to judge which of them ate my cunt better. As he moved back and forth between my tits his cock would come close enough to my mouth that I could flick my tongue over and around the head.

"This feels soooo good, Sue! Your tits are just the perfect size for doing this!"

He started to move faster now and was moaning continuously with his obvious pleasure. After about 5 minutes(I'm surprised that he lasted even this long from the two hours or so of foreplay) then announced, "I'm cumming, I can't hold back any longer!!" I reached up pulling his cock into my mouth as he said this and then began to stroke it and flick the underside of his cockhead again. He erupted into my mouth, I felt at least 7 or 8 spurts of his cum hitting my tongue, and I swallowed it the best I could. Some of it did run out of the sides of my mouth though, and as he removed his cock from my mouth I must have grazed the underside of his cockhead again and received a last squirt of his cum right between my tits. While he was fucking my tits, Jen had succeeded in bringing me off three times which was really enjoyable, but I felt a little fucked out by this point. So for now, John was the winner but Jen promised to "get him back", the next time.

I looked over and saw that it now almost midnight, and John said, "I feel really bad that we can't spend more time together tonight, but this meeting I'm going to tomorrow is very important to me and I have to be wide-awake at them. I really had a sensational time making love with you tonight, and I really hope that you'll come back when we can have more time to get to know each other better. I can't wait to fuck that pretty cunt of yours!!"

"Oh, I'll come back, you can bet on that! I can't wait to feel it inside me too!! Just let me know when we can meet again, and I'll make myself available!"

"You will definitely hear from us soon! And now, I must take my leave of you two lovely ladies and get my beauty rest." He came over and kissed and hugged me and then Jen and started to get dressed. As he pulled his underwear up over his still half-hard cock I felt a pang of disappointment that he hadn't fucked me tonight, but now I had something else to look forward to in the future. Jen and I sat for a few minutes more after he left the room asking me how I enjoyed being with them.

"You didn't need to ask that question, Jen! You and John are wonderful people and lovers, I'm just a little disappointed that I didn't get the opportunity to fuck John, and wished that we could have fooled around more, too!"

We got up and started to put our clothes back on, I couldn't resist reaching out to cup one of Jen's soft, firm tits in my hand before she pulled her dress down. We walked to the door and she handed me my coat and she promised to call me very soon. I gave her a quick peck on the cheek and left to go home.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds