• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Senna and the Sword Ch. 01

The Senna and the Sword Ch. 01

An acrid stench hit her, burning her eyes and causing her stomach to roll. Fire filled the sky, its harsh light much too bright for this time of night. Crouching beside what used to be the inn, she covered her ears to shut out the screaming.

When she felt the hands begin to wrap around her arms, she screamed. Throwing herself back into the wall, she twisted violently away. As the fingers slipped over her mouth and around her neck, she began to cry.

She could feel herself being drawn in towards his heat, his lips resting near her ear. She could hear his steady breathing.

"Hush, now. I'm going to take you somewhere safe."

His voice was deep and calming, and it slipped over her and surrounded her. She let her body relax in his arms.

"Do you trust me?"

She nodded, which let her lips travel the length of his palm. His hand was soft but worn, as though many lives had passed through its grip.

"I am going to let go now," he whispered, "but you will have to promise to be very quiet."

She nodded again, more slowly this time, letting her lips part slightly as they caressed his lingering hand.

"Very good."

He released his hold on her and stepped back. She felt the loss of his warmth against her skin and it was a moment before she could turn and face him.

"It's not safe here," he offered her his hand, "come with me."

Looking at his outstretched hand, she wondered who he was.

But the sound of cannon fire echoing across the water, the crash and cries as it connected ashore convinced her that she didn't care. Anywhere was better than here.

She stretched her fingers out timidly to meet his.

Grinning, he grasped her wrist tightly.

"Right, lass, here we go."

He took off running into the night, sometimes too quickly for her to stay on her feet. But each time she stumbled, he paused and picked her up. Several times he glanced back to her, breathing heavily with her skirt hiked well above her ankles, and she could almost swear he winked at her.

Then she fell and could not continue. Her chest rose and fell rapidly, trying to contain her harried heart. Her hair lay strewn about her shoulders, plucked free from its confines. She spread her fingers in the cool, wet grass and listened to the surrounding silence.

She looked up at him, "Surely we are safe here?"

He paused, thoughtfully taking her in before laughing.

"Yes, of course. We can stop here."

The sun filtered through the lowest branches of the trees, as though still trying to hide from the day. He surveyed her prone form where she had curled into the ground.

"You must be hungry. You should eat before you rest."

She sat up, brushing the earth from her hands, "Yes, please."

She was quiet while he shrugged out of his coat and searched through the pockets. He sat down heavily beside her and handed over an apple.

"Thank you."

The sound of her teeth in the crisp flesh resounded in the morning silence.

"I don't know what to call you," she managed between bites.

"I don't know that it's important," he flashed her a smile revealing a hint of gold.

"I should like to know the name of my savior."

He laughed again, louder and more honestly this time.

"You can call me Jas, though I would not call me savior."

He reclined, closing his eyes, giving her an opportunity to study him. His hair was thick, dark. She found herself itching to run her fingers through it. The line of his jaw was hard, she could tell even through the short beard he kept. The curve of his ear set her teeth on edge. She settled for another bite of apple.

Jas opened his eyes at the sound. Smiling, she waved the core at him.

"I didn't notice before, but I was hungry. Thank you."

He leaned in, thumb gently wiping her lip.

"You're welcome, but what are you going to feed me?"

Her breath caught, and her skin burned where he touched her with an intensity she had never known. She let her tongue slide between her parted lips and gently explore the small part of him she could reach.

"What would you like to taste first?"

Then his hand was in her hair, turning her face up to meet him. His lips were on her own. The rest of his fingers ran trails over her neck, around her shoulder, slipping her dress away. He was violent, eager, hungry in his conquest of her mouth. Jas was claiming her as his. But then his appetite shifted and he moved to her neck, teeth gently nipping at her soft skin.

He freed her breast, leaving wet circles before teasing her nipple, teeth grazing, biting, teasing until she arched into him. Wrapping her arms around him she pulled in closer, relishing the feel of him, noticing the spreading heat throughout her body.

"Jas," she moaned softly. He stopped then and looked to her.

"Please don't stop," she whispered.

He laid her back onto the grass, hands slowly raising up her skirt.

"I'm just getting started."

The first time his tongue touched her, she felt electricity. With each movement of his lips, she gave in a little more completely to the feeling of utter ecstasy. He slid one hand up along her inner thigh, using the other to hold her down firmly. She writhed in shock as he used his thumb to massage her already throbbing womanhood.

Looking up at her, he let a wicked grin spread across his face as he thrust inside her. The combined sensation of his circular rhythms over her mound and the growing pressure of his lean, fast fingers within quickly became too much for her.

"That's right darlin', I want you to come for me."

The sound of his deep growl sent her rolling over the edge. Her muscles rippled and clenched, her back arched, her fingers dug into the ground.

"Please," she gasped, "I want to hear you say my name."

He pressed into her again, bringing her close to release, but he did not let her go.

"What do you want me to say?" he whispered, letting his words linger.

"Cora," she pleaded, "my name is Cora."

His tongue flicked out and traced the line of her ear, "Ask me again, beg."

She squirmed beneath his now still hands.

"Please. Please, Jas, whisper my name to me."

"Very good."

Again his hands began to work over her. He listened with pleasure to her growing moans and sighs. He leaned in close, his breath heavy on her skin.

"You feel wonderful, Cora. I want the rest of you."

This declaration was enough to finish her; she threw her head back into the grass, allowing a small scream to escape her lips.

"Take it."

She let herself settle into the soft ground, reveling in the warmth spreading through her. Cora watched with nervous anticipation as Jas stood above her. He reached for his waist, a hungry look in his eyes.

The sound of cannon fire was suddenly heard echoing over the trees. Jas paused, listening intently as the thunder cracked twice more before silence fell.

"Time to move."

Cora sat up, confused. She pulled her dress back up, drawing it tight around her.

"I don't understand, I thought you said we were safe here."

He pulled her to her feet and surveyed her coolly.

"I said it's time to move."

He grasped her hand and set off through the brush.

"Where are we going?"

Jas did not answer, but continued on, moving at a pace she had trouble matching.

"Jas, please stop," Cora pulled her hand free. "You have to tell me where we are going, because from what I can tell we are heading towards the cannon fire."

He finally ceased his relentless march and turned to her.

"My sweet Miss Cora, I do not have to tell you a damn thing I do not deem necessary for you to know."

It was her turn to cast a cold eye on him.

"Then I will not be taking another step."

Crossing her arms, she frowned at him, a paragon of feminine resolve.

He took two quick strides, closing the distance between them.

"Fine."

And with that, he slung her unceremoniously over his shoulder and resumed his walk.

"Put me down!" Cora screamed indignantly, "How dare you!"

"I would hardly say this is the most indecent liberty I've taken with you today my lady."

"No gentleman would handle a lady this way."

He shifted her prone form and laughed.

"I made no claims at being a gentleman. Allow me to formally introduce myself - I am Captain James Hook."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Senna and the Sword Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds