• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Set Up
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Set Up

"Fuck Son, Daddy didn't know you were such a slut." Keith said with a chuckle, pulling out of his son completely.

"Oh, Daddy." Jayson moaned quietly, dropping his legs from his father's shoulders, letting them hang lazily from the bed. Keith leaned over his boy, grabbing his waist and lifting him easily. He repositioned his son vertically on the bed so his cum-covered face was resting on the pillows.

"You made me proud tonight, son." Keith said, moving between his son's legs once more. He grabbed his son's calves and brought them up, so they were resting on his shoulders again. This time, he leaned over his son, placing his hands beside his son's neck.

He entered his son's channel once more, drilling him quickly now.

"Daddy, can I touch you?" Jayson asked quietly, submitting to his father, allowing himself to be completely dominated.

"That's a good boy, asking for permission. Go ahead baby." Keith responded, pumping into his son quickly. He was panting, both men were, as their pleasure mounted, their orgasms mere seconds away.

Jayson's hands wrapped around his father's neck, holding his face close. His feet flexed beside his father's face, as his orgasm began to build, he was so close.

"Daddy, please let me cum." He gasped, tilting his jizz-covered face back.

"Go ahead son." Keith murmured softly. Jayson moaned, his asshole tightened further around his father's cock. His legs shook with the force of his orgasm. He came, shooting ropes of cum up his own stomach.

Keith quickly pulled out of his son, letting his boy's legs fall to the bed. He climbed up him, resting his knees beside his son's face. He jerked his length quickly, his balls tightened.

"Open your mouth for Daddy." Jayson obeyed.

Keith came with a loud groan. His warm load shot into his son's waiting mouth and up onto his nose and cheeks. He panted, his heart thumping in his hairy chest. He came down from his orgasm slowly.

"Swallow." He said softly, looking down at his son. Jayson swallowed what was in his mouth, then smiled warmly up at his father.

"Daddy, if it's not too much to ask, could you help me get cleaned up?" He asked quietly. Keith smiled.

"'Course son."

He climbed off the bed and walked briskly to the bathroom. He grabbed a towel and ran it under the warm water before going back to his beautiful son. Keith ran the cloth over his son's face, wiping off the steadily drying spunk.

"Tell me when it's safe to open my eyes." Jayson said with a small laugh. Keith smiled.

"It's safe, sweetheart." Keith said, slipping completely out of his dominant role, and back into the role of a father. Jayson looked up at his father, their brown eyes meeting. They smiled at each other, before Keith rolled onto his back beside his son.

"You know, I was afraid you'd leave, after you found out it was me." Jayson said, snuggling closer to his father.

"I was afraid you'd hate me if I went through with it." Keith admitted sheepishly. Jayson rested his face on his father's chest. His fingers absentmindedly curled in the dark hair there.

"Nonsense. I arranged this whole thing for you." Jayson said, pressing a quick kiss to his father's chest.

"I really didn't know you were such a slut, son." Keith said, his fingers dancing up his son's spine. Jayson looked at him.

"Only for you, Daddy. I'd do anything for you." He said earnestly, staring his father in the eyes. Keith chuckled softly, stroking his son's chin.

"Is that right? You want to be daddy's little slave?" He asked softly. His son nodded eagerly. Keith sat for a moment in contemplation.

"Slave and son. That's a good combination. But I'd like to add something else to it."

"What's that Daddy?" Jayson looked up at his father, wanting to please him.

"Lover." Keith said, locking eyes with his son. Jayson smiled slowly, showing his teeth. He nodded, before leaning up and pressing his lips against his father's.

Their lips moved softly together, lovingly together. Keith held his son to him, Jayson's fingers curled in his father's hair as they kissed.

They fell asleep that way, both wrapped up completely, in one another.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Set Up
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds