• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Sharper Dressed Man Ch. 01

The Sharper Dressed Man Ch. 01

It had been a wonderful night. The woman was beaming with excitement and joy. It was the last night of a week-long vacation to New York City. She had always wanted to return since she went during grade school. They had just come from seeing "Phantom of the Opera" being performed on Broadway. As they were walking out, she admired the beautiful women in their elegant gowns and thought to herself, "I look better than all of them now. I've lost 45 lbs. I'm a hot little number." She and her boyfriend had the best seats in the house. He put in extra hours and got a second job to pay for the trip in full so she could do nothing but enjoy her time there.

"Well baby, it's our last night; where do you want to go and what do you want to do with it", asked the man. She turned to him and couldn't help but stare. He was dressed to kill. He was wearing a full black tuxedo with a red tie. His hair was perfect. His eyes were perfect. His breath smelled of Junior Mints. They were a matching pair with her wearing a sexy little black dress that showed off every single new curve she had. "Baby", he asked again. Startled, she snapped out of her trance. He could always do that to her.

"I don't know, my love. I want you to decide what we do for a change." She grabbed his arm and held it close while she stared into his eyes and smiled.

"Well I'm kind of tired. Want to just hang out in the room tonight and enjoy each other's company", he responded with a smirk of intent.

"Sounds so romantic; SAP!" She said in jest.

"You asked."

She laughed, "Sounds good babe."

They got back to the Time Square pent house and threw open the curtains to reveal the busyness of the world famous plaza. She stood at the window, still trying to grasp the fact that she was in New York City. She had a perfect week. The man tapped her on her exposed shoulder and handed her a drink; a Washington Apple. The smell brought her back to the early days of their relationship. She never would have guessed that the little boy she met in a little rinky-dink town would ever give her the greatest week of her life. "Come on baby. Lay with me and watch some TV." She laid next to him as he flipped on their favorite show, The Big Bang Theory. It was on their seventh season now and doing better than ever.

After the first episode she went to change into something a little more comfortable. When she came out of the bedroom, he was nowhere to be seen. The TV was still on; the remote was on the bed. She called to him, but he didn't answer. She was starting to get nervous. This was not like him. She heard something fall behind her. She quickly turned and with a scream, she was slapped to the floor. Everything went black.

She was naked. She started to come to her senses and saw a blurry black figure in front of her. As the image became clear, she realized it was her boyfriend strapped to a chair with a blindfold on. She went to get him free, but she couldn't move. She was also tied to a chair, but she had a gag. She tried to scream but all that came out was muffled.

"Don't even try to call for help," said an unseen voice. "We are well away from anyone finding us." The voice was coming from a man dressed all in black with a ski mask covering his face. He spoke with a hard Russian accent. His build was very thick. He wasn't very tall but he had broad shoulders and a thick chest. Another voice was heard coming from the kitchen. It was also in Russian. The man responded as if giving orders.

The woman' boyfriend, knowing she was scared, tried to calm her down. "Don't worry baby. They are just here for our things. After they take what they want, they will let us go. We will be ok."

She was starting to cry. Her dream week was being ruined as she watched it helplessly. All of her souvenirs, all of her clothes, everything was going to be gone. The only thing she would have to remember this week would be the fear she was feeling.

The two men ransacked the room; dressers, closets, their luggage, the cupboards, everything. When the men were done, the leader shouted orders to the other in Russian and the he left with the stuff. The leader stayed behind. He stepped in front of the woman and brought her face up to his. "You know, there were a lot of nice things in this room. But I would have to say you're the nicest of them all."

"You fucker! If you lay one hand on her, I swear to fucking god I will fucking kill you!" shouted the man. He tried to power out of his restraints but they were secure.

"Shut up, you piece of American trash," responded the Russian as he hit the man so hard he tipped the chair over and it hit the ground with a loud thud. The man stopped moving. The woman tried desperately to call for him, but he never responded to her plea. "You, my little lamb, are what I want most." When he finished speaking, he blind folded her, released her from the chair, and retied her to the bed. She struggled and fought, but the man was too powerful. She didn't stand a chance.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Sharper Dressed Man Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 168 milliseconds