The Shepherd's Crook Pt. 01

"Yes, sir," the pilot said with a grin.

"Then let's go home," Ben said wearily. With a final glare at the emblem on the jet's tail, he boarded the plane.

Chapter 7

Ben and Trish were stunned to find a welcoming committee when they arrived at the airport. Tina, Lucy, Catherine (and Chanel), Lisa and Lori were all waiting for them in the terminal once they made it through customs and immigration. They were a little late due to the paperwork for handling Rose's visit but once more, Ben's celebrity status eased the process.

He knew the ladies were upset as he'd spoken with Tina when she'd finally managed to get through to his cell during their flight to Berlin. Somehow they'd learned of his visit with Yuri and his lack of cell coverage added to their fears. He'd apologized for his inability to contact them due to the lack of services until he'd returned to the jet. He also thought he'd managed to calm them down but seeing their anxious expressions now he realized he hadn't.

He saw those anxious looks become confusion as they saw Trish carrying Rose in her arms. Catherine stepped forward first with a warm smile.

"Ben! Who is this lovely young girl?"

"Everyone, this is Rose Sokolov. She's going to stay with us until her mother, Liliya Sokolov, ties up some loose ends back in Russia? Europe? I'm not sure where she is at the moment, but hopefully, she'll join us soon."

The girl was a little dazzled by the number of pretty women smiling at her, and she clung tighter to Trish.

"Where are the kids?" Ben asked Tina as he pulled her into his arms for a hug and a kiss.

"With Daphne." Tina trembled in his arms, and he gave her a concerned look after he pulled back. She bit her lip and shook her head, eyes full of longing.

Lucy pulled Ben against her body in a tight hug, squeezing her soft full breasts against him. He began to react, and he heard a little mew of need slip from her lips.

He was picking up the definite sense of desperation in the ladies caused by his little brush with danger. He looked up to see the lovely eyes of the twins locked onto his. He moved to them and gave them both sweet kisses as they clung to him.

Catherine wrapped her arms around his neck to claim her kiss then she snuggled in and rubbed her face against his chest. When her arm brushed against his right shoulder, he winced and sucked in a quick breath. She squeaked and released him to look closer.

"What's wrong with your shoulder? What happened?!?" she exclaimed and began unbuttoning his shirt to expose his skin. This triggered the other women's anxiety.

"Stop!" Ben barked, and they went quiet, watching him. He gently pulled Catherine's hands from his shirt and kissed her fingers before releasing them. He looked to the group. "This is not the place to discuss this. Yes, I got a little injury, but it only needed a bandage. It was lovely of everyone to be here, but I'd like to go home now. We can order dinner in, everyone's invited, and Trish and I will fill you in on all the details. It's quite the story. Ok?"

He saw nods and smiles, and they began working out the logistics of who was driving home with who. Tina and Lucy had come with Catherine, but they wanted to return with Ben as his truck was parked in the long-term parking lot. The twins had their own ride.

Once they made the relatively short drive home, everyone followed him up his driveway and inside the house.

Ben inhaled deeply and smiled. Warm, clean, with the hint of spice from cooking.

Home.

He heard a happy squeal and saw Rose playing with Christopher's toys. He saw Trish giving him an odd look. She tilted her head towards the exit. He walked with her back to his front door

"I'm not coming back tonight. I- I need to go hug my kid."

He pulled Trish into a firm hug and moved his lips to her ear. "Thank you for coming with me. It was too much danger to put you in, but I'm grateful you were there! I love you," he whispered to her. She turned her head and kissed him fiercely. "I love you too!" she said passionately. Then she was out the door.

Ben watched her run until she reached her door. He walked back to the living room and saw the expectant expressions on their faces. Time to tell them a true story. Of course, some details would not be shared for the protection of his friends in Russia.

-=-

It was getting late when Ben's guests were finally feeling comfortable enough to say goodnight. Gabriella had joined them from New York by phone, so she was brought up to speed. She was having very successful meetings in New York but would be home midweek. Ben arranged to pick her up at the airport.

Plans were made for date nights, working this into their busy schedules.

Ben mentioned that he'd promised Trish a shopping spree in Berlin that didn't happen and the alternate plan they'd made to go to Los Angeles and specifically Rodeo Drive. He said all were welcome to join them and much squealing ensued. They'd arrange their calendars to open up time the following week.

Kisses and hugs were given and accepted at the door as the ladies left and soon it was just Tina and Lucy who began pulling Ben insistently towards the bedroom.

He smiled at them as they closed the bedroom door and immediately began undressing him. Once nude, Ben went to brush his teeth, and the ladies joined him moments later once they'd stripped as well.

Ben watched them both with hungry eyes, and he caught them squeezing their thighs together as their faces began to flush. They were more than a little excited.

The moment Ben rinsed his mouth and put his toothbrush back Tina and Lucy were ready to tug him into the bedroom. They guided him onto the bed and gently pushed him back as they crawled up his body, kissing their way as they went. Ben chuckled until they reached his swelling erection. They were more than enthusiastic as they stroked his shaft with their tongues.

"Ooo! Fuck! Ahhh!" Ben gasped as spikes of pleasure surged through him. A little too intense. He had to decrease the activity in that region, so he reached down and grabbed Tina, lifting her to kiss her deeply. She squeaked and moaned as her tongue thrust into his mouth almost desperately.

Ben moaned as well as Lucy took the opportunity to take him all the way down her throat, pressing her face firmly against his groin.

He had to get a grip on the thick hair on the back of Lucy's head to pull himself out of her throat so she could breathe. He let her push him back into her throat, but he ensured she gave herself time to get air too.

His other hand slid down Tina's back to her ass. He squeezed her perfect orbs then slid his fingers between those delectable buns.

"Oh fuck, yes Ben! Please!" Tina begged as she pulled back from his lips.

He ran his thick fingers over her soft lips and dipped two inside. Tina was incredibly wet, and his fingers slid in deep. She wiggled her ass as she gasped.

"Please Ben! Please!" she continued to beg.

Lucy was increasing her pace, taking him from head to root in long strokes, gasping for air between each.

Ben struggled to concentrate on Tina as Lucy was taking him to Heaven on a rocket.

He pulled one of his fingers from the hot wet depths of her pussy and pushed slowly against her tight rosebud. Her head went back as she gasped. He rubbed circles around the edge of the slick ring and felt it begin to accept his intrusion.

"Oh, Ben! Ben! So good!" Tina gushed as she trembled. Her legs began to shake.

He wondered at how intense their reactions were tonight, but he wasn't going to stop their enjoyment. Tina's ass finally surrendered to the pressure and his finger sunk into her hot channel.

"FFFFAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" she wailed as her body crashed through a colossal orgasm.

He gasped loudly, distracted from Tina's full body tremors as Lucy moved to suck on his balls.

Lucy suddenly released his balls from her hot mouth and climbed on his body to press her wet lower lips against his hard shaft. She wasted no time in lining his cock up with her pussy lips which parted to accept him inside. She sank down, forcing his thickness into her depths.

"I needed this so much!" she sighed.

Ben looked up at her and saw the raw hunger on her face. He looked to Tina and saw she was looking at him with the same expression. He pulled her closer and tenderly kissed her lips. Then he reached up and pulled Lucy down over his body to kiss her as well. With both of them close he looked into their eyes ensuring he had their complete attention.

"You're mine... but I'm also yours. Life has been getting crazier and stranger lately. I never meant to walk into such a dangerous situation but it was necessary to protect you, the ones I love." He slid his fingers into their silky hair and took a gentle grip. Both ladies widened their eyes and gasped gently at the intensity of his gaze. "Know this! I will always find a way back into your arms, nothing and no one will stop me." He looked to Tina. "I came back from the edge of death for you!"

Both cried out, and he pulled them in for passionate kisses. Lucy could no longer remain still as her hips began to roll and Ben's hips naturally picked up the motion.

She sat back on him as his hips bounced her in short hard thrusts, obliterating her ability to think. Her release was careening closer and closer, and she was lost in the hurricane of their passion.

Tina's sweet tongue was tangling with his as she rubbed her hard nipples across his chest, the rougher skin of his scars tugging at them.

Lucy gasped then screamed silently as she crested, her mind filled with bliss. Her inner muscles clenched around Ben's cock in spasms as the waves rolled on and on. Finally, it was too much for her, and she rolled off his large body to flop down on the mattress, gasping for breath.

Ben immediately rolled over Tina and pulled her body under his, face down. She looked over her shoulder at him with such desperation his need for her flared. He gently pushed her legs apart as he guided his rock hard cock to her wet pussy. She squeaked and trembled under him as the thick head pushed between her lips and began to sink inside.

"Oh, Ben! Yes! Take me! I'm yours!"

Her sweet cries were eroding his control, and he had to resist the urge to slam himself into her.

When his body finally came to rest on her cute ass, he could feel she'd taken all of him.

"Ben, you feel so good inside me! I'm so full!" Tina whimpered.

He drew out to the head and paused. He felt a slight tug, so he drove himself back into her depths. Again and again, he plunged his cock deep, Tina's breath gusting out each time. He could feel the pressure of her fingers rubbing her clit in rapid circles as he slapped her ass with his pelvis.

"Ben! Ben! I- I'm... cumming!" she cried softly as her muscles trembled. Her jaw dropped as the pleasure washed over her.

Her cries and the pulsing of her pussy walls was too much for Ben, and his orgasm struck. He slammed his cock deep inside one last time and ground against Tina's ass as she cooed, loving the feel of his heat filling her.

Ben panted and let his lower body press down on Tina's ass as he reached over and scooped Lucy closer. The tattooed beauty's eyes flew wide with his display of strength, and she clung to his arm. He kissed her as she clung tighter.

As he eased Lucy down to the bed, she smiled sweetly to him. Tina moved her face closer to Lucy, and they shared a tender kiss.

"Ooo!" Tina chuckled as she felt Ben's reaction to their kiss. Lucy giggled as well as she immediately knew from Tina's expression what she was feeling.

Ben eased his softening cock from Tina's body, and she rolled away from Lucy to let Ben lie between them. The moment he settled, she and Lucy tucked themselves against him. They sighed contentedly in unison, heard their harmony and giggled.

"Good night, my loves," Ben said quietly.

"Good night, Ben," they returned.

He rested back against the pillow and contemplated the two women sharing his bed. Watching their relaxed faces, it was apparent to him now just how affected they'd been by his brush with danger. He realized the others might be feeling the same anxieties, at different levels of intensity. He would have to spend time with them to ease their minds.

Considering how amazingly content he felt and how happy Tina and Lucy seemed now, he was looking forward to spending time with the others.

Chapter 8

The following morning Ben fell back into his standard routine of waking early, working out in the basement, then greeting Tina, Lucy, Christopher, Sam, and Gretchen with kisses as their day began. Rose got a kiss on the forehead too. She seemed well adapted to dealing with change, and Ben's household had an abundance of love and laughter in it.

The normality of the morning routine soothed Ben's mind, and his ladies gave him sweet smiles at having him home again.

After breakfast, Ben cleaned the kitchen as Lucy took Christopher and Rose to the daycare and Tina took her shower.

Ben headed into the living room and was just settling into his chair when the phone rang. Aiming an annoyed and suspicious glare at the device, Ben picked up the handset to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Ben? It's David Kendricks!"

Ben smiled hearing the voice of the man who protected his family, friends and their homes. "David! Good to hear from you! I was going to call you this morning to let you know how truly grateful I am for what you did for us!"

"It was our pleasure. Taking out the bad guys is always a treat." Ben could hear the smile in the man's voice. "Listen, I know you just got back, but I was wondering if I might visit you today."

Ben was surprised as they typically followed a more regular schedule and David wasn't due for a couple of weeks. Still, he couldn't deny the man. "Sure, that would be fine. Is there a problem?"

David hesitated, and Ben took notice. "Not so much a problem as some details we need to discuss. Conditions for your continued interaction... with us. Not my decision," David said with an uneasy tone.

Ben sighed. He knew the government would interfere at some point. "Sure David. You can come over whenever you like. I'm in for the day. You'll be arriving at supper time? You could join us for a meal," he offered.

"Actually, I'm in town now. I flew in this morning. I can be there in thirty minutes. Oh, and I'm bringing Killcade. She'd like to apologize for frightening Tina and Lucy. Her speaking with them wasn't authorized, and as I mentioned before, social interactions aren't her forte."

Ben squirmed uncomfortably but sighed. "Ok, sure. See you soon." He hung up.

"See who soon?" Tina asked with Sam on her hip as she entered the room.

Ben held out his hands to accept Sam with a happy smile on his face. Tina held Sam away with a raised eyebrow as she waited for an answer. Finally, Ben gave in. "David Kendricks and Corporal Killcade."

Tina looked worried. She handed Sam to Ben. "Is this because of the soldiers we had in our neighborhood the other night?" she asked.

"Possibly. Probably. Likely it has more to do with my meeting with Yuri Gruzinsky in Russia," Ben replied in a silly voice to make Sam smile. He got one, so he was happy.

Tina worked on her tablet as Ben moved to the floor and rolled onto his back to play with Sam. Lucy arrived with Gretchen in her arms and Ben reached up a hand to indicate he wanted Gretchen as well.

Lucy knelt on the floor next to Ben and gently placed their daughter on his chest. Then she leaned forward and kissed Ben tenderly.

When she pulled back, she rose to her feet and moved to the couch to sit next to Tina. Lucy opened her own tablet and checked out the college course calendar as she was going back soon. She saw Tina was looking into her course as well.

"Something about this feels familiar," Ben said happily. He enjoyed his time with his kids, even if they were too young to do more than sleep and gurgle happily. It was still blissful!

He didn't get to enjoy it for too long though. His smile dimmed as he picked up the slight rumble from the personnel transport pulling around the circle to park at the end of his driveway.

"The Captain is here," Tina said with a smile of her own as she collected Sam. Lucy picked up Gretchen from her sleeping position on Ben. He pouted then rolled to his feet.

He made his way to the door and opened it to see the Captain and a tall woman in army fatigues next to him as they walked up the drive.

Ben nodded happily to David's smile then looked to the blond soldier next to him. Her strong nose almost dominated her features, but right now her large blue eyes were competing quite successfully. He wasn't sure why she was staring at him so intensely. He glanced at David in question as they reached the stairs. The Captain glanced at his subordinate and muttered something. She immediately looked down.

"David! Welcome back," Ben greeted his friend.

"Hi Ben. I want to introduce you to Sergeant Evelyn Killcade."

Ben reached out a hand and was surprised by the strength of her grip. He tightened his grip correspondingly, and her smile and eyes widened once more.

Once Ben managed to get his hand back he gestured for them to enter. As he followed them in, David's words took hold. "Wait, Sergeant?"

David nodded with a grin. "Her promotion came through yesterday, insignia to follow. The Sergeant will have her new uniform soon."

Ben smiled at the woman. "Congratulations!"

"Thank you, sir," she blurted.

"Please, call me Ben." He didn't think her eyes or smile could get any wider, but she proved him wrong. Then he noticed her face was getting pink. "Breathe, Sergeant."

She sucked in a breath and nodded in embarrassment.

Before David could remove his shoes, Ben handed him some bootie covers. "Tina picked these up for your visits." He also gave a pair to Killcade who immediately knelt to pull hers over the treads of her combat boots.

David smiled at Ben as he slipped his on.

Ben led them into the living room where Tina and Lucy smiled at the new arrivals, and he saw the tall female soldier's face redden.

"I'm deeply sorry for any upset I caused with my unauthorized dialog the morning of the attack," she blurted passionately. Then she bowed!

David glanced at her uncomfortably, and Ben looked to the two women with a raised eyebrow.

"This is Sergeant Evelyn Killcade. You know Captain Kendricks," Ben said to them.

"Yes, hello again David," Tina said with a bright smile as Lucy nodded to him. They turned their eyes to the tall woman. "Apology accepted," Tina replied for Lucy as well. They could see the Sergeant's shoulders relax immediately.

"Thanks for the booties," David grinned and Tina's eyes twinkled merrily. She nodded.

"Have a seat?" Ben offered.

David looked a little uncomfortable once more. "Actually, is there somewhere we can speak in private?"

Ben nodded as he'd expected something like this. "Yeah, let's go down to the media room. It's soundproof."

He led the Captain and Sergeant downstairs and into the media room. The loveseats were still configured in a triangle facing inwards for his weekly talks with Hannah and Beth, the next one scheduled for Wednesday evening, two days away.

He gestured for his guests to take a seat and each took one. Ben closed the door and sat on the third loveseat. "Ok, I'm all ears."

David nodded and gathered his thoughts. "I've spoken with the team at Homeland Security which reported your trip to Russia and meeting with Gruzinsky to me. I was able to convince them that you were coerced into traveling there. The terrorist Sergeant Killcade managed to take alive the night of the attack, confirmed they were under contract to Gruzinsky. The Homeland Security team is taking full credit for preventing an attack on home soil. I'm not challenging their claim as they need the boost and we don't want the attention."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 128 milliseconds