The Shepherd's Crook Pt. 01

"Do I need to say his lines?" Ben asked, and Trish barked a laugh.

"If you want to toss in a few ad libs that fit the scene feel free, but you can't go out of character."

Trish started to take her clothes off. Ben's eyebrows rose. "We don't get to undress as the actors do?"

She snorted. "Are you kidding? This guy is probably gonna tear her clothes off! I don't want you ruining my clothes! We start naked. Adds to the fun!"

Ben took off his clothes as she started the movie. The title sequence was rolling, and the leading actress was driving through an expensive neighborhood. Lots of shots of mansions and big lawns. Lots of close-ups of the woman driving, big sunglasses hiding her eyes. She wore an elegant white silk shirt and a black pencil skirt with high heels.

"She really does look like she's actually driving," Ben remarked.

Trish nodded. "Probably didn't have the budget for anything more. Shit! Do you see those nails? How would she get anything done with nails that long!"

Ben was beginning to enjoy this. "She's supposed to be a socialite. What manual labor would you expect her to do?"

"She couldn't wipe her ass with nails that long!"

"Maybe she has servants to do that for her," Ben suggested.

"HAHAHAHAHA! FUCK! That's gross! Worst fucking job ever!" Trish howled. She looked at Ben from the corner of her eye. "You have a sick mind!"

"Hey! You were the one who brought up ass wiping!" he argued.

"Wait, wait, wait! Credits are done, and she's home. It's starting!"

Ben settled back against the bed's headboard next to Trish who was watching the movie with rapt attention.

On the screen, the socialite was walking up to the front door of her mansion, flicking her mane of blond hair back over her shoulders. The scene cut to an interior to show her entering and off to the side was a tall, well-dressed man with his pants down around his ankles as he drove himself into the ass of a pretty Hispanic woman in a maid's outfit.

The socialite paused and shot a look of disgust at the man who was probably supposed to be her husband.

"The cheating husband! Of course!" Trish called out. "Fucking the staff and she's not happy about it."

Ben assumed that as well from her expression.

"Fuck! He's really going to town on that poor girl's ass," she mumbled, and Ben glanced at her.

The main actress said some bitter things to her husband who continued to pound until he pulled out and finished on the maid's ass.

He sneered at his wife and called her a frigid bitch before walking away.

"Did they not hire any writers for this movie?" Ben asked.

Trish glanced at him with a grin. "People don't watch these for the scintillating dialog. They just established that she and he aren't getting it on, so she's probably sexually frustrated. They've set the groundwork for the action to follow."

Ben gazed at Trish in amazement. "You got all of that out of his 'frigid bitch' comment?"

"Read between the lines!" she snorted.

"There was only one line!" he retorted. "You'd need at least two to have a between!"

Trish giggled and put her finger on Ben's lips to hush him. He kissed the pad, and she pulled her finger back, giving him a quick hot look.

Back in the movie, the socialite loudly fired the maid on the spot. The girl begged for her job as she was an illegal, but the socialite pointed to the door. The actress playing the maid needed some lessons on fake crying as the sounds she was making were clearly just that, fake.

"On the bright side, she no longer has to wipe the woman's ass," Ben suggested.

Trish exploded with laughter then slapped Ben's arm. "EWWW! Sick fucker!" She was laughing as she said it, so Ben just grinned back at her. He liked to make her laugh.

They watched the blond climb the stairs. There was a cutaway scene showing the house at night. It was apparent that some time had passed. The next scene was the blond preparing for bed. She began to undress. Standing in her panties, she seemed to be critically examining herself in a mirror. Then her hands began to wander.

"Ah! Mandatory masturbation scene!" Trish looked to Ben whose eyes had brightened as he looked to her. "You get to watch. No touching. Make sure I follow the acts you see on the screen."

"I have to watch the screen with you doing that?!?" Ben growled.

Trish was already sliding her hands over her tits, plucking at her nipples, following every move the actress did. She nodded to Ben as she bit her lower lip, eyes locked on the screen.

He was getting hard watching Trish touch herself so, with no immediate outlet for his lust, he turned his eyes to the screen. He could still see Trish in the corner of his eye, mirroring the acts seen on the screen. This game was a strange kind of torture.

Hands slid down tight stomach muscles and found their way between thighs to tease the silky smooth skin there.

Trish was breathing hard as she slipped fingers inside as the actress pushed hers deep. The duo kept pace, and soon Trish was slamming two fingers into herself.

"Oh fuck! I'm getting close!" she moaned. Ben's cock felt hard as iron.

The socialite's husband arrived suddenly and barked at his wife to do that elsewhere before he climbed into bed and shut off his light. She immediately stopped and threw herself down on the bed, pulling the sheets over herself in anger.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" Trish growled loudly as she pulled her fingers from her wet pussy.

Ben looked at her in surprise. "Why did you stop?"

"That's how the game's played. I have to stop if she does." She looked at Ben. "You'll have to stop if the actor you're mirroring does."

"Ah, good to know." He thought about that.

"At least I understand her sexual frustration. I'm so friggin' close!" she moaned.

Ben took her wrist and pulled her hand close, sliding her wet fingers into his mouth. Trish stared at him and moaned softly as he sucked them clean for her.

"Damn, you're such a sexy man!" she purred softly, then tore her eyes away to look back to the screen. She pulled her fingers away from him and pointed to the TV. He smiled at her dogged determination to see this game through to the end. Truthfully, he was feeling the need for some relief himself, and all he'd done was watch! He was hoping his character showed up soon.

The next scene was playing, and the blond was in the driveway watching in shock as her husband drove off in her car. She went into the garage and got into his car and drove off down the street in the opposite direction. There were some scenes of her driving on a freeway followed by a closeup of the vehicle's front as the engine began to steam as it overheated. She had no other choice but to pull off the highway into an industrial area. There was a grimy looking automotive repair shop, and she pulled up to one of the bays. She got out and gestured frustratingly towards the car.

"That's ditzy woman sign language for I don't understand cars!" Trish riffed, and Ben chuckled.

The woman walked into the door of the shop.

This was the first scene with the main male character and Ben looked at him critically. He was physically big, perhaps just a bit smaller than himself. Muscular and tough looking with smears of oil on his face, arms, and hands. Either he had a few days growth of facial hair, or it was make-up to make him look rugged and dangerous.

He looked at the blond then wet his lips and adjusted himself through his dirty coverall. When he opened his mouth to snarl at her, his accent was so painfully exaggerated, it dispelled most of the tough guy image. "Why the accent? Completely wrong!" Ben grumbled.

"He's acting!" Trish said with grand theatrical hand gestures. "Get ready!"

He glanced at her in question then nodded. "Oh, right!"

The socialite was grimacing as she looked at the mechanic, and she was saying some pretty rude things to him. He ignored her barbs as he blatantly eyed her body then they went outside to take a look at the car.

Without even opening the hood he told her it was the rad and she'd need a new one. She demanded he do it immediately and he drove the car into the bay.

The next scene was inside the bay. The mechanic met the woman next to the car. He told her the part wouldn't be in until tomorrow and she got angry and slapped his face. Trish glanced at Ben as he looked back at her and without speaking, they agreed that wasn't included in their play.

The mechanic was mad and grabbed the socialite's hair and forced her back over the hood of the car.

Ben once more glanced at Trish, and she nodded. So hair pulling was in. He tossed a pillow from behind himself to the foot of the bed and grabbed Trish to spin and throw her down the bed. He grabbed what he could of Trish's short red hair and forced her onto her back over a pillow. With her head tilted back she could still see the TV, just upside down.

The mechanic ripped the woman's shirt open, pushing her bra down to expose her big fat tits.

"See! Ripped her clothes- off!" Trish gasped, already excited from Ben's manhandling of her body. When he roughly grabbed and squeezed her right tit, tugging and twisting the nipple, her breath gusted from her lungs. His teeth tugged at her left nipple, and she cried out from the sharp pain/pleasure shooting through her.

When Ben didn't immediately release her nipple as he usually would, another kind of thrill shot through her. He was following her rules, staying in character for her. Fuck, she was in for some hot rough sex!

Ben was struggling to keep his eyes on the screen with Trish wriggling under him. The mechanic ripped the woman's lovely dress all the way down. Then he shoved two fingers up into the socialite's pussy and fucked her hard and fast with them. He shoved his fingers into his mouth then reached down to gather some wetness from her. Then he was ready.

When Ben's thick fingers thrust deeply into Trish, she almost fainted. There was some pain, an intense sensation of being full, but it was so brutally sexy, it once more took her breath away. Her body and mind were having a difficult time keeping up with the sensations flooding through them. Her pussy was dripping down between her ass cheeks.

Eyes on the screen, she saw she was experiencing exactly what the socialite was enduring, and reality began to slip a little.

Ben saw the actor pull his fingers from inside and begin to spank her clit. He immediately started rapidly slapping Trish's swollen pussy lips and stiff clit with his wet fingers.

"FFFFFFFUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed as an orgasm ripped through her. Her heels drummed against the mattress as her back arched, pushing her pussy up against his slapping fingers.

The actress cooed and writhed under the mechanic's hand, so no orgasm for her. Ben was unsure if he should continue as... had he won? Was that the point of the game? He should have gotten Trish to explain the rules beforehand.

Mr. Mechanic wasn't finished. He took the blond by the hair once more and dragged her off the car's hood to make her kneel before him. Ben knew where this was going. While he wanted some relief, he wasn't sure if Trish could continue. "Trish?"

"Don't... stop..." she panted.

Ben pushed himself up to kneel on the mattress and pulled Trish up by her hair as he rubbed his thick cock against her face as the mechanic was doing to the socialite.

Trish felt the heat and solidity of Ben's cock against her flushed cheeks and her mind spun away from her. Sensation was all. When the thick head pressed against her lips, she automatically opened her mouth to let him inside. She moaned at the raw sexiness and heard Ben's answering moan as her tongue slid along the underside. He began to fuck her mouth, hands gripping her hair and she struggled to take in more of him.

The socialite was thrashing her arms around, trying ineffectually to push him away. The mechanic pulled her from his cock and slapped her face. Ben frowned as there was no way he was doing that. Trish couldn't see the screen with her face pulled against his body so she wouldn't know.

Docile once more, the socialite took his cock into her mouth and proceeded to gag, spit, and drool as he stabbed her throat repeatedly. Instead, Ben ensured his cock was slick with her spit and began to fuck her mouth deeper and deeper as he had in Costa Rica. She'd managed to get him into her throat before. She was going to do it again. That should be a sufficient replacement for face slapping.

Trish was in heaven. Ben was feeding his hot cock into her mouth so smoothly yet forcefully. He was so dominant! She was his. When one of his strokes finally reached the back of her throat, she felt a slight push before he pulled out and she knew what he wanted. She tilted her head upwards a little more to straighten the entrance to her throat. Fuck, this was so sexy!

The next stroke reached her throat barrier, but he pressed beyond. She immediately gagged but Ben was already withdrawing. She knew he'd be back and her anticipation sent sparks to her pussy. She managed not to gag the second time as she was suppressing the instinct with everything she had. His rhythm smoothed out, and soon he was fucking her throat. She moaned, and he echoed her.

Ben glanced at the TV as he'd been in a daze and saw he wasn't following the action. With a growl, he pulled himself from Trish's mouth and moved the pillow under her hips as he rolled her onto her stomach.

The mechanic was pounding the socialite's pussy from behind as he held her down over the hood of the car, his fist buried in her long blond locks. Trish was very wet as was his cock, so he grabbed the hair on the back of her head, lined up his cock with her wet opening and slammed himself deep on the first stroke.

"FFFUUUUUUUUCCCKKK!!! OH FUCK BEN! fuck fuck fuck..." Aftershocks from the initial thrust sent sparks along her limbs.

His other hand gripped her hip, and he pounded her as hard as the mechanic slammed the blond. It felt too good, and soon Ben was outpacing the actor but he couldn't stop his hips.

Trish was having another out of body hallucination as she felt the sensations the socialite was experiencing as if they were one person.

Ben's heavy balls were slapping her clit with every thrust, and he was spreading her wide. That sensation of fullness was beginning to overwhelm her; then he upped the ante by sliding his thick thumb deep into her tight asshole.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

Trish felt the world begin to slip away as her orgasm exploded through every nerve. Her last coherent sensation was feeling heat filling her as Ben's orgasm released his cum deep inside.

Ben gasped for breath as he leaned over Trish's sleeping body. He saw the peace on her face, and he bent down to kiss her cheek.

When he's softened enough to pull free, he did and moved off the bed. He pulled the pillow from under her and threw the blanket over her body.

Glancing back to the screen, he watched the mechanic finish by covering the socialite's face and tits with a coating of cum which went on and on. Ben's eyebrows rose as it continued until the blonde looked like a glazed donut. He snorted and shook his head as the woman panted and cooed happily, somehow transformed by her experience. The mechanic loaned her a dirty workshop coverall to wear home and told her to come back tomorrow to pick up the car. He promised to fuck her again if she was a good little slut and she simpered excitedly.

Ben couldn't watch this outrageous crap any longer, so he shut it off and walked into the small washroom to the shower and tidy up. That was a novel experience as well.

When he came out of the bathroom, Trish's eyes were open, half open at least, and she smiled blissfully at him.

"Hey, gorgeous! You missed the end of a truly epic movie!" he said softly.

"Hmmm? Epic? I don't know about the movie but what we did was epic!" Trish purred as she stretched on the bed. "Ooo! But now I must pee!" She scooted off the bed and rushed into the bathroom.

Bed tidied up the bed and folded their clothes as he tried not to listen to the little squeak sounds Trish was making only steps away. Finally, he couldn't take it any longer.

"Are you ok in there?" he called out gently.

He heard a flush and the sound of running water, then the door opened. Trish smiled at him as she stepped out holding his eyes with hers. "Yes, everything's fine!" She slipped under the sheets and crooked her finger at Ben to get him to join her. He grinned and did as she asked.

Trish snuggled up against his chest and purred happily. After a few moments, she glanced up at him. "So, what did you think of the game. I'll concede the movie left much to be desired."

He chuckled. "They kept looking into the camera!"

"They do that in porn as they want to involve the viewer. They break the fourth wall all the time!" she explained.

He snorted in annoyance. "I don't get the appeal. You're watching two people having sex, which is an intimate and sexy moment, then they're looking at you, and the sense of separation tears away. It feels like they're as aware of you as you are of them." He looked down at Trish, but she was looking back at him, waiting for him to explain. He frowned and tried a different tack. "What if you knew people were watching us right now and had watched what we just did?"

Trish stretched her tingling body against his and felt a small ache from overdoing it. "Fuck, don't get me going again! I'm done for tonight! Shit, you say the sexiest things!"

He snorted in amusement because, of course, Trish would enjoy that idea. It sent a chill down Ben's spine. He wanted to keep his private moments just that, private.

He reached up and pressed the intercom button to ask for a wakeup call one hour before arrival. The captain gave him an affirmative and said goodnight before Ben disconnected. Trish just grinned and closed her eyes to drift off.

It took Ben a little longer as he thought of their game tonight. He decided he could never be a porn star.

With a softer snort of amusement at the ridiculous notion, he drifted off too.

Chapter 2

Ben and Trish sat in the back of the taxi as it drove them from the airport to Berlin. They watched the scenery go by as they held hands.

Their first destination was the condo he'd inherited from Gretchen. Walter called ahead and spoke to the property manager who would meet them this morning at the building.

This made Ben think about the monster who'd kept Gretchen captive for so many years. The fact that the bastard had written her into his will at all was the only generous act the man had ever done. That Gretchen had immediately named Ben as her heir after a single night together still gave him pause.

"Hey, what's making you sad?" Trish asked softly.

He shook his head and forced a smile onto his face. "Sorry, lost in thought for a moment."

Trish rested her head against his arm, and he kissed her sweet smelling hair.

They drove on in silence as the taxi took them deeper into the city's core. Ben thought he caught sight of the bank he would be visiting.

The visit to Berlin wasn't going to be a long one. He planned on checking out the condo today. He'd probably want to put it on the market which he could do from home. He wanted to see if there was anything of Gretchen's in the unit before he did that. Tomorrow, he'd deal with the bank, and the blasted safe deposit box. They'd fly home that night. A quick in and out. He had to get back as he had work to do at home- Shit, actually he didn't. He frowned again. He needed to do something about that.

The taxi pulled up to an eight-story building with a classic design. Ben was surprised as he thought Rainor would have preferred to live in one of those cold steel and glass towers, considering how he decorated his condo in Sydney.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds